Nandini Varma is the Keeper of books in her town. Rather, she owns the only bookstore. It doesn't matter that her parents hated her decision, she loves what she does, has a supportive friend group...and a new neighbor who happens to love reading.
And is a perfect male...something she hasn't been able to experience.
Ryan Callahan's moving on from his writing career and is back working for the police. It's hard though, when the crazy book lady happens to be a huge fan of his. What she doesn't know is that one of her favorite authors has moved near her, and loves her food.
It's just the start of another awkward love story.
Most Impressive Ranking: 2/16,700 in Slice Of Life
Chicklit ranking: 564/31,7000
- Ch. 1: The Worst, Craziest Day Ever
- Ch. 2: Second First Meeting
- Ch. 3: The Cliched Uneasiness
- Ch. 4: This is a Friendly Town
- Ch. 5: The Book Club Opens
- Ch. 6: The Fireworks In Me
- Ch. 7: Unexpected Offers
- Ch. 8: Weddings, Men and Other Annoyances
- Ch. 9: Meet The Parents
- Ch. 10: Two Eyes Aren't Enough
- Ch. 11: The Worst of You
- Ch. 12: Distance Between Us
- Ch. 13: Nerves, Men and Other Annoyances
- Ch. 14: Mistakes Upon Other Ones
- Ch. 15: Trauma
- Ch. 16: Hospital Visits
- Ch. 17: A Kiss, A Walker, and A Cuddle
- Ch. 18: The Good and the Slightly Good
- Ch. 19: Heart Stopping Moments
- Ch. 20: Swinging Along
- Ch. 21: New York...New York...