John doesn't 'do' romance; Mila doesn't 'do' violence.
What happens when both are confronted with exactly that?
- or -
Mila is the average run of the mill eighteen year old college girl. Life is simple. Go to school. Come home. Sleep. Start again. But when she's confronted by the hidden and dark part of New York City she quickly learns that her life will never be the same.
John, the not so average middle aged man has one job: to kill or be killed. His life is only violence and will always be that way. Until he comes across Mila, and he also quickly learns that his life will never be the same.
word count: 63,000
highest ranking: #1 in Young / #1 in Hitman
- Authors Note & Playlist
- Chapter One: Pretty Little Lady
- Chapter Two: Mustang
- Chapter Three: It's Complicated
- Chapter Four: Absolutely Mental
- Chapter Five: I Can Drive
- Chapter Six: Stop
- Chapter Seven: Flustered
- Chapter Eight: Fair Enough
- Chapter Nine: Retrograde
- Chapter Ten: Second-Hand Embarrassment
- Chapter Eleven: Older Than Me
- Chapter Twelve: Hi Mark
- Chapter Thirteen: Excuse me?
- Chapter Fourteen: Panic
- Chapter Fifteen: Like a Lady
- Chapter Sixteen: How Fun
- Chapter Seventeen: Gold
- Chapter Eighteen: Gracias
- Chapter Nineteen: I'll Be Waiting
- Chapter Twenty: Fuck You
- Chapter Twenty-One: Thank You
- Chapter Twenty-Two: Get A Grip
- Chapter Twenty-Three: Madame?
- Chapter Twenty-Four: Jealousy
- Chapter Twenty-Five: Melancholy Roses
- Chapter Twenty-Six: It's Done
- Chapter Twenty-Seven: My Dear
- Chapter Twenty-Eight: Part One
- Chapter Twenty-Nine: Part Two
- Chapter Thirty: I Had No Choice