Alexis Alcantara is a successful strong, independent, career-driven woman. Everything in her life is going well... or so she thought. One Friday night, she logs-in to Facebook and realizes that everyone she knows is either engaged, married, or having kids. This leads into an existential crisis about the lack of love in her life and she turns to her friend for help.
The solution? Finder. The online dating app with over fifty million users. Alexis hasn't dated anyone in a while and is totally new to online dating. She has to kiss a lot of frogs and hope that one of them turns into prince charming. It's one girl versus the bachelor population which may be composed of creeps, jerks, and assholes. But one of them may also be Mr. Right. It's a big game and the stakes are high. You either get your heart broken or win by learning the rules of the game.
- Author's Note
- Chapter 1 - Don't Knock It 'Til You've Tried It
- Chapter 2 - My Dating History
- Chapter 3 - Dear Boys
- Chapter 4 - The First Date
- Chapter 5 - The List
- Chapter 6 - Truth or Dare?
- Chapter 7 - Fly Me to the Moon
- Chapter 8 - Defining the Relationship
- Chapter 9 - The Weird Types of Conversations
- Chapter 10 - It is Confirmed
- Chapter 11 - Are You Strong Enough?
- Chapter 12 - Changing the Playbook
- Chapter 13 - I Remember You
- Chapter 14 - Wham. Bam. Thank You, Ma'am
- Chapter 15 - Fairytales Are Made of This
- Chapter 16 - Bad Decisions Wednesday
- Chapter 17 - Date Fails
- Chapter 18 - 'Tis the Season
- Chapter 19 - Someone Better
- Chapter 20 - The Updated List
- Chapter 21 - It Was Fate
- Chapter 22 - Don't Fall In Love With Me
- Chapter 23 - A Ghost From the Past