Coincidental Mess || BTS FANF...

By cherry_blossom76

"What! We should tell the police about it." "But I don't think it would be better that way." ... More

Chapter 1: Unexpected
Chapter 2 : Hurt
Chapter 3 : Left
Chapter 4 :Texts
Chapter 5 : Memories
Chapter 6 :Work
Chapter 7 : Someone
Chapter 8: Miss you
Chapter 9: Fantasie
Chapter 10: Bother
Chapter 11: Surprise
Chapter 12: Clumsy
Chapter 13: Angel
Chapter 14: With Her
Chapter 15: Past
Chapter 16: Queen
Chapter 17: Curious Child
Chapter 18: Fair Game
Chapter 19: War of mind
Chapter 20: Celestial
Chapter 21: Frozen Dessert
Chapter 22: Mr.Insane
Chapter 23: Dangerous than Yoongi
Chapter 24: Ravishing
Chapter 25: Daddy Material
Chapter 26: Brat
Chapter 27: What If
Chapter 28: Boss
Chapter 29: Not your pup
Chapter 30: Vulnerable
Chapter 31: Devil's trap
Chapter 33: Sinful
Chapter 34: Irresistible
Chapter 35: Coincidental
Chapter 36: Hornier
Chapter 37: Friends with Benefits
Chapter 38: Betrayal
Chapter 39: Flashbacks
Chapter 40: Maybe

Chapter 32: Wildest Dream

73 10 28
By cherry_blossom76

"It's the connection that can't be explained"

Author's P.O.V

This is so not you.

One-touch is all you need from Jungkook. You're under his spell. The sensation of his soft fingertips on your skin sending electrification down your body. Hormones abandoning your higher brain swiftly, promoting the rise of your animal self.

Besides, it has also been quite a long since you involved yourself in this type of sexual intimacy. So one night won't hurt.

Or maybe two, your mind convinces.

Screw it! Let's not focus on that right now. It will be quite hard to get over him though.

His thumb grazes your lower lips while his hot breath softly brushing your skin. Each touch sends tingles to your skin in a frenzy of static.

"Do you really want this?" He breathes out softly.

'Oh, boy! This is too late to ask this now. My animal self is already in charge. It can't back away without anything. So this is obviously a YES.' Your inner self speaks.

"Mhmm." You nod with a subtle noise. His hands brushing softly over your skin while your mind is too foggy to catch on to the pleasure. That smug grin making its debut again as he observes your movement.

And that's when you lose it.

A gasp evanesces from him in the quiet corner as soon as he realizes the sudden contact of your lips on his. The trace of enthusiasm comprehends his actions as he sinks his tongue deeper inside your mouth. His hands get the courage to slide down on your hips, escorting your body to dissolve more into his.

 The rush of intoxication makes you swim in bliss as Jungkook pushes his lips more firmly on your lips. His hands scurrying over on the nape of your neck until you pull back. Growls and whimpers of pleasure mix in the air of the small corner. The seconds of catching up with the regular pace of your breath pass by admiring this hot species of human in front of you.

His finger runs through your mahogany locks before turning it into a grip. The intoxication gladly invites the hysteria, the moment he crashes his lips on yours for more. The wet noises and the banging of wild hearts are all your ears could receive. The back of your mind silently praying to not get caught like this. Whilst your animalistic self convinces you the other way around.

The sensation of risk for getting caught envelops the moment, making you more aroused. Something hedonistic than panic, giving a rise to your kink list. Your breath hitches in pleadings, the moment you feel your both wrist in his grip on the wall. His other hand tenderly pushes away the strands of your hair, exposing your collarbone.

"You're so...unbelievable." He mumbles out, teasing with the skin of your collarbone. Trails of moan leave you, representing the graceful pleasure you're receiving.

"But we can't do this here, baby girl." He lets out a shaky breath.

His thumb still grazing your skin before he pulls you out of the corner. Both you and Jungkook eagerly search for the exit to move out from all the fabricated laughter and tasteless small talks for the sake of doing something more worthy than this boring congratulatory party.

Giggles and laughter evaporate in the starless cloudy sky as you and Jungkook run for his car. The dreamy vibe possesses him again, causing his hair to dance with the breeze while running. And this time, the breeze doesn't leave yours. His hand strongly grips yours as he pulls you towards his car.

All of this feels like a wild teenage dream.

Desperation grips the moment as he slams you on the car door. His lips crashing on your neck this time while his knee disrupts the clenching of your thighs, parting away. His teeth softly tugging your skin as you couldn't help but let out a string of breathy moans.

Not long after, your legs securing on his relatively small waist. His lips expressing more hunger, more thirst, more intensity than earlier. Growls leaving him as he rips off the last piece of fabric laying on your upper body, causing you to flinch. Both of you two's minds and bodies concentrating on each other with such desperation.

Now here you are almost naked in a garage, getting ruined by a handsome human. Never in your wildest dream, you've ever imagined it.

But life is all about exploring stuff, isn't it?

Jungkook pulls open the car door in a hurried manner. Lips never leaving yours despite the need to breathe. Soon after your bare skin feels the leathery comfort of the car seat as his hands galvanize around your body. The deprivation of not exploring his body itches your mind as you try to sit up with an annoyed expression.

And certainly, he catches your intentions. Funny how you don't have to speak a word to him, he would just get it anyway.

The smug grin again lays on his face as he takes the top off of his body. His toned abs and well-built body settle in front of your vision.

Just the sight of him makes you quiver a little.

His hands floating up to meet up with your hair, pushing it back as his lips again seek for yours. The pleasure from feeling his body against yours and his aggressive kisses washing all over you, making you moan slightly in between the kiss. He again captures both of your wrists, placing them above your head.

"Damn" You curse underneath your breath, feeling his hand sliding you off of the last material on your skin. The arousing sensation doubles up, the moment you feel his finger teasingly grazing your sweet spot. Your head tilts back in the feeling, letting out another faint moan.

One last smirk of his appears on your vision before his tongue traces the space between your breasts till he reaches your clit. Giving a wet hum, he sinks his tongue inside you. The sweet sensation of his tongue makes you go lost for words as you feel your whole body shiver. This time you feel like your body has a mind of its own, arching for more friction.

Needier than ever.

The flick of his tongue inside you earns a loud whimper from you.

"J-Jungkook" You let out, struggling in his grip. The red and purple stars enveloping your vision, the moment you squeeze your eyes shut.

The full permission of your orgasm grants by Jungkook as he gives a light squeeze on your thigh. Without any second thought, you hold your breath and cumming whilst he moves back.

Not long after, he hovers above you again. His thumb gently grazing your cheeks as he kisses your forehead, before leaning in with a grin. Your lips involuntarily reach for his, pecking him on the corner of his lips, causing him to giggle a bit more.

That cute boy must've been back. You thought for a second.

"You have to go a long way tonight, baby girl." The raspy voice once again proves your thought wrong.

Better to say, you kind of like that way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 2.1K 72
"THE STAGE WILL HAVE THEIR POOL OF BLOOD ONCE WE SHOOT THEM ONE BY ONE AND THAT'LL BE THEIR...BLOODY CONCERT" You can now clearly see their faces fro...
224K 10.4K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...
151K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
61.3K 3.5K 28
❝ I don't remember you ❞ ❝ I remember only you ❞ Jungkook is a police officer who lost his husband in a car accident seven months ago and on the same...