Stone Cold Reality

By ZiggyhollyxxxCK123

Stone Cold Reality - A Girls Story is about a sixteen year old girl named Saffron who leaves her home to move... More

Lost relatives, forbidden love, enemies to be, bestfriends and family all in one house. DON'T TRY IT
Chapter 2- tour and a hot guy
Chapter 3- Sweet Chilidog that was irrational
chapter-4 shock of my life
Chapter 5- Heart break and tree's don't mix!
Chapter 6- Cheese, Chocolate and my worst enemy!
Chapter 7- Put it behind me.
Chapter-8 - The school of terror!
Chapter 9- The school of terror continued!
Chapter 10- The beach party... oh no he didn't!?!
Chapter 11 - Life without martial arts... means your enemys can take advantage.
Chapter 12 - This is so not my day... Help!
Chapter 13- waiting...
Chapter 14 - Some things are better left unsaid.
Chapter 15- The best fight of my life!
Chapter 16- She bit three times
Chapter 17- The day of a lifetime
Chapter 18- My buddy and me!
Chapter 19 - New Magic, New Love and Oh...
Chapter 20 - You have got to be kidding me.
Chapter 21 - Paint fights, German and a possible punch up.
Chapter 22- Flirting, planning... ALL DOWN THE DRAIN, FOR WHAT?!?!
Chapter 23- snap decision
Chapter 24- I lied to myself... didn't help
Chapter 25- Talking, chatting, blah, blah, blah...
Chapter 26- Dreams suck, I suck, Jade suck, YOU SUCK!
Chapter 27- Three months later and I STILL WANT TO KILL YOU!!!
Chapter 28 - A weekend fun filled with Mike, Mike and more Mike.
Chapter 29- A day at the farm and time some truth.
Chapter 30
Chapter 32 - telling the truth... isn't so bad.
Chapter 33 - Had a nightmare... woke up... said some things... ugh...
Chapter 34 - Oh meal, a walk and then.... Oh great! Not again!
Chapter 35- School watch out.... I'm coming back.
Chapter 36 - love hurts.
Chapter 37- More movie nights..... Yay!
Chapter 38 - Black mail... Love it.
Chapter 39- Trying to win me back..... Not going to happen.
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 - INFORMATION OVERLODE
Chapter 43 - Midget children, broccoli and a heart filled conversation.
Chapter 44- Knickers, Phoebe, Dirty comments- OH MY!
Chapter 45- Mushrooms and a baby scan!
Chapter 46- Fire- Why?
Chapter 48- Change.
Chapter 49 - Ooo la-la... no wait, life sucks again.
Chapter 50 - Naive child.
Chapter 51 - cream in red blood
Chapter 52 - Forgive and forget and talk to the stuck up police officer!
Chapter 53- Kissing, arguments and people who really are idiots!

Chapter 54 - 'I've worked it out, drama comes in threes.

698 5 4
By ZiggyhollyxxxCK123

This is the last chapter i'm afraid. Hope you like it. Comment, Vote, Fan!! All that stuff. 

Meg and Bella

xxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 54 – 'I've worked it out, drama comes in threes.

My heart stops as I take him in. Brown blond hair, deep blue eyes, chiselled eight pack. I feel a deep gash rip through my chest as I take a deep breath.

Only now do I realize that it was Phi and not me who said the words. She is stood in front of me in a defensive pose.

“Huh?” I can’t find it in me to say anything. I can see him but he can’t see me. “Damien!” I notice that the hall has gone silent as everyone watches. Another thing to add to the gossip chapter.

“I...” He stops and looks at her, as if trying to find something wrong. If only he knew.

“Yeah?” Her voice is dark. Is she really that angry at him? He should be angry at me. “Why are you here.”

“I came to talk.” He manages to get out.

“Talk?” Phi repeats.

“Yeah, can we go somewhere Saffron?” My breath catches as I hear him say my name.

“There is just one problem, I'm not Saffron.” She says.

“What.” I step out.

“I am.”

To say that he stopped speaking would be an understatement. He looked like he was chocking as he took in my appearance.

“S-saffron.” I take a deep breath and somehow I manage to pull my emotions partly in.

“Damien.” I whisper. “Why are you here?” He holds my gaze for a moment.

“Vicky told me to come, to let you explain.” He takes a step towards me and a shutter back. “Safi I...”

“You left me, you didn’t let me tell you what happened.”

“I was angry.” He says gently and I shake my head.

“So was I.” We are quiet for a moment more, just looking at one and other. “How are you?” I finally say. I just can’t think of anything else.

“I'm... fine. Not really done much. Just hung out.” I nod. “You?” I laugh darkly.

“You don’t even want to know.” I say. “So much has happened, too much.” He doesn’t respond. Just stands. “You've met Phi.” I say gesturing to the scowling girl beside me. “My sister.”

“What?” I smile.

“It is a long story.” I say. “But I need to...”

“SAFFRON!” I hear max shout as he runs down the corridor. “Oh my gosh I never thought id catch you.” He stops and looks at me. “I think I might be gay.” You could say I froze, mouth hanging open. “Gosh, what’s with the silent hall way it is like someone just died.” I gesture my head to the left and he looks at Dami. “I take it this is a bad time.” I nod.

“Yeah.” I nod slowly. “Just a little.” I stare blankly for a moment, ordering my thoughts before placing a smile on my face. “Take a picture guys, it’ll last longer!” Everyone starts moving again with soft murmurs. “Vicky, Please take Phi home.”

“But... are you going to be okay.” I smile at her and sigh.

“Yeah, always am. Just take her back and don’t let her do anything stupid.” She nods and gestures to Phi.

“Common.”

“Aww, can’t I stay for the heart filled speech.” I glare at her playfully, but on the inside I'm breaking.

“You’re a cow you know that, go home, before I... sit on you.” She rolls her eyes.

“Some threat.”

I ignore her for a moment. For a girl with a bit of a gob I just can’t think of anything to say to make them all leave.

“Can we go somewhere?” Dami asks and I nod.

“Max...” I frown and shake my head. “I’ll talk to you later.” I start walking only to hear a bang. Doors opening? I scowl down the corridor. What is that? Defiant bad vibe. This can’t be good. And then I see them. “I'm getting to old for this.” I groan.

“What?” Dami asks and I look over my shoulder.

“Oi Mike, see the tall bloke walking down the corridor with a bat?” He nods. “That’s your dad, and it looks like he is up for round two.”

“You what now?” Dami asks.

“My kidnappers are back.” And look really pissed off. “Now this is a conversation I can handle.” I grin and start stretching.

“No saffron!” I smile at Vicky. “Are you crazy?”

“After today, quite possibly.”

“You can’t fight with that leg.” I roll my eyes.

“What leg?” I ignore Damien.

“Who’s going to stop me?” We lock gazes for a moment but suddenly out of the blue I drop and spin kick knocking Jack of his feet. “Nice to see you again.” I say stepping back slightly. “Steven.” I nod in his direction. “How are you, I see that you escaped.” Jack gets up and scowls at me.

“You – you stuck up whore – are coming with us.” I smile at him.

“Uh-huh. And I'm going to invent a time machine.” Sarcasm, how I love it.

“Do you know how much trouble you caused me?” I roll my eyes.

“I'm hoping a lot.” He throws a punch at me but I doge. “Take that as a yeah.” I grin. “So we fighting or not?” He runs towards me in anger and I sigh in content. I have what I want, I dose of violence. The perfect amount. Everything is so stressful that this is the perfect outlet. This is What I need.

Jack swings the bat and I doge easily, throwing a punch at Steven. My fist connects with his face but seems to do nothing. I forgot how much of a pain in the ass it is the fight these two. Steven grabs my hand twisting it behind my back and I flick my leg back automatically. He falls to the floor groaning as Jack swings again and I block, kicking him in the stomach. I wince. Right leg hurts a lot.

I must have done some damage because neither get up. I turn and look at Vicky smiling.

“I've realized two things...”

“Umm saffron?”

“One, I can’t do nothing fancy.”

“Safi....” I hold my hand out to shut her up.

“Two, my leg hurts a lot.”

“Saffron look ou...!” I turn and catch the end of the bat, wrenching it out of his hand. I swing, catching his shoulder and block a blow from Steven.

“Your lack of belief in me is rather offensive.” I say backing up.

“Maybe you should let someone help.” I scowl as Jack pulls the bat out of my hand.

“Go suck on a lemon Joe, I'm still not talking to you.” I don’t manage to duck the next swing and it clips my shoulder. I wince and block a blow from Steven.

“Can you not talk to me when you’re not nine months pregnant and have an injured leg?” I shake my head.

“So help me Joe you take one step closer and I’ll turn on you. I’d sooner take help from them.”

“Nine months?” Damien whispers and I glance behind me earning another clip on the shoulder.

“One minute.” I kick Jack in the stomach and receive a blow to the head from Steven.  I fall back against the locker. “STOP!” I shout and they do. We both stand breathing deeply. Then a thought comes to mind. “How?” I turn a look at Max. “When and how did you decide that you are gay?” He shakes his head and I block a swing from Jack who has decided waiting is too much effort.

“I don’t think this is the appropriate time to discuss this.” He says, sounding uncomfortable.

“And when in my complicated life do you think would be any better? This is pretty clam compared to what it could be. Now tell me so I can give you a reasonable response.”

“I think your dad is sexy!” He blurts out.

I misstep my step forwards as I went in for a punch and end up standing still. I'm all but frozen. It’s the whack to the head from Jack that does it. Luckily I'm not knocked out. Just in some serious pain.

“I’m going to smack you so hard if you hit me with that again!”

“So your dads not sleeping around with Joe. He is sleeping around with max...” I scowl at Phi and receive a kick to the stomach. Somehow I don’t double over.

“Oh that is screwed up!” I yell yanking the bat from Jacks hands and swinging it at Steven. He falls to the floor and stays there. Both me and Jack watch him and then we hear it. Police sirens. Jack runs and I turn to the others. “Right, now I’ve got that system...” I trail of as I hear a noise behind me, turn and swing. I hit Stevens head and he passes out. “Now you know how it feels.” I mutter. “Jackass.”

“It is fair to say I'm never pissing you off.” I scowl at Mike before meeting Max’s gaze.

“You got some sick and wrong thought going through your head you know that.” He looks at the floor almost ashamed. “But.” I say my voice soft. “Mal’s got a cousin named Jason, he’s gay. And after you take me to therapy for treatment against the words that just came out your mouth, I'm sure you can have a little fun.” I scowl. “No does anyone else need to tell me anything.”

“Saffron...”

“Minus you Joe!” No one comments. “Okay Damien, now we can go talk. Preferably before I have to go down to the police station for the second time this week.” He just looks at me.

“I'm lost.” I grin.

“So am I. But I'm sort of used to that. So what do you think. Cheese and chocolate back at the...” There is a splash and I look down. “OH COME ON!!!”

Yup it’s official. I'm giving birth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's it. 

THE END!!!!!

I'm sorry! There will be a series coming out of this book sometime soon when we start writing it. Don't know when. 

Hope you liked the book.

Thanks for reading.

Meg and Bella

xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 1.1K 35
***FEATURED NA ROMANCE*** What happens if your fiction comes true? Eva considers herself realistic person rather than romantic. Her best friend insi...
1.7M 49.9K 120
~ girlxgirl ~ studentxprincipal ~ studentxteacher ~ womanxwoman ~ ****Mature Content, Strong Language, Sexual Content**** Love. Love can be a forbidd...
117K 714 32
[WARNING: This book is purely smutt. 😋 There is explicit sexual content in it. I suggest reading it if you are 18+, if you're under the age of 18, t...
267 50 18
The story revolves around Ariel and her love interest, will she ever be able to express her feelings and will she ever come to know that her love int...