Karasuno's Masked Manager Boo...

By Skully134

"๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ?" "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ... More

๐“„ฟ Chapter 1 ๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 2๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 3๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 4๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 5๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 6๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 7๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 8๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 9๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 10๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 11๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 12๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 13๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 14๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 15๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 16๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 17๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 18๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 19๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 20๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 21๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 22๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 23๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 24๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 25๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 26๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 27๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 28๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 29๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 30๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 31๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 32๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 33๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 34๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 35๐“„ฟ
Karasuno's Masked Manager Book 2
3rd year anniversary preparations
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2
Author's Note
A/N: wattpads current situation
โ†Christmas Special 2020โ†
Happy Birthday Daichi! & Happy New Years
Happy Birthday Asahi!
Happy Birthday Kiyoko

Happy Birthday Kageyama

9.9K 443 130
By Skully134

Hahaha mini reader (Ririka basically represents the reader) on Kageyama's shoulder goes brrr-

But yes, I'm doing a birthday special for Kageyama because if it wasn't for him than this book wouldn't even be made! For those who don't know, someone requested a one shot with Kageyama and in the one shot, the reader wore a mask and was similar to Ririka Momobami from Kakegurui.So I ended up getting inspired and wrote this book.

Note that this chapter does not have anything to do with the actual story. It is just a special chapter.

━━━✦❘༻3rd POV༺❘✦━━━

Kageyama had walked to school like normal, yeah sure it was his birthday but it wasn't like the ravenette cared. He just saw it as another regular day. Currently it was lunch and Kageyama was on his way to the vending machine to get a carton of milk. While on his way, he saw [Y/N] standing next to said vending machine.

Kageyama raised a brow as he watched the masked boy while walking up to him. It looked like as if the boy was looking for someone. After [Y/N] turned and saw Kageyama, he waved at the setter before walking up to him.

"Hello [Y/N] senpai." Kageyama said as [Y/N] waved before standing in front of the male. [Y/N] then opened his bag before pulling out an envelope. It was a white envelope, nothing special really. But it's what's in the inside that counts.

[Y/N] handed Kageyama the envelope before Kageyama raised a brow. [Y/N] only nodded as Kageyama opened the envelope and pulled out a card. But not just any card, it was a milk carton shaped birthday card. Kageyama stared at the card in amazement before [Y/N] grabbed his arm.

"O-open it." [Y/N] said before Kageyama opened the letter. He saw writing in the card and read it.

'Dearest Tobio,

I know today's you birthday. Which is why I'm writing to you right now. I hope you enjoy your birthday today! I actually made some plans for us to go out after school to celebrate your birthday. And no you can't back down because I told Daichi we'd be busy today and not to let you into the gym if you try to go to practice. But anyways! Meet me at the school gate when school is over and then we'll celebrate your birthday

Sincerely, [Y/N]

Kageyama would he lying if he said that he wasn't excited. It wasn't everyday he'd get a chance to hang out with [Y/N]. Kageyama looked up from the letter to see [Y/N] tilting his head.

"I can't wait." Kageyama smiled before [Y/N] nodded while clapping in joy. [Y/N] then waved before running off. Kageyama then smiled before looking down at the letter [Y/N] gave him.

"Kageyama!" A certain orange haired male called out which caused Kageyama to jump and shift his attention to Hinata.

"What do you want Hinata boke?!" Kageyama growled before Hinata stood in front of him.

"Did you get a letter Kageyama?! Its a love letter isn't it?!" Hinata asked excitedly.

"It isn't a love letter Hinata boke!!" Kageyama yelled before grabbing the shorter male by the head.

"OW! OW! OW!!" Hinata cried in pain as Kageyama squeezed him by the head.

"Kageyama! Put Hinata down!" Someone yelled out.

"Suga!! Please help me!!" Hinata yelled before Kageyama dropped him.

"What happened now?" Sugawara asked as he put a hand on his hip.

"Nothing."

"Kageyama got a love letter and he won't admit it!" Hinata yelled out before Kageyama glared at him.

"It isn't a love letter!! [Y/N] gave me a card for my birthday boke!!" Kageyama yelled back before Hinata and Sugawara gasped.

"It's your birthday Kageyama?!"

"Happy birthday Kageyama!" Sugawara smiled before patting the black haired male on the shoulder.

"Ah! Happy birthday Kageyama!" Hinata beamed.

"Thanks." Kageyama said before putting the card back into its envelope.

"Well, see you tomorrow Kageyama." Sugawara waved before Kageyama gave him a questionable look.

"Didn't [Y/N] tell you? You're not allowed into the gym today." Sugawara smiled before he walked away with Hinata.

'I guess he was serious about that.' Kageyama thought as he walked to the vending machine to get his milk carton.

━━━✦❘༻Time Skip༺❘✦━━━

School has ended and Kageyama quickly packed up his stuff and rushed out of his classroom. He started to pace towards the schools gates before switching out his school shoes for his sneakers. He looked ahead to see the masked boy standing at the gate before Kageyama picked up his pace.

"[Y/N] senpai!" Kageyama called out as the masked boy before he turned around and waved at the setter. Kageyama had stood next to the boy panting before he was handed another letter. Kageyama opened it and read it.

'Thank you for taking my offer! If you don't mind, follow me! I'm gonna take you somewhere first! My treat!'

The reader read before Kageyama looked up before [Y/N] grabbed his hand and started walking. Kageyama's face turned red but didn't fight back.

'Soft.' Kageyama thought as he looked at [Y/N]'s smaller hands hold his. Kageyama enjoyed the smaller males hold, he knew it wasn't going to last long, so he enjoyed every second of it.

After walking for sometime, the two stopped in front of a small shop.

"Frozen yogurt?" Kageyama asked before [Y/N] nodded.

"I've never had frozen yogurt before." Kageyama said as a smile formed on his face. [Y/N] let out a laugh before pulling the taller male into the little shop.

"O-order... what y-you want. I'll... p-pay." [Y/N] said as Kageyama gave [Y/N] a reluctant look but [Y/N] only nodded. The place was a self serve frozen yogurt place, so Kageyama was able to pick and choose what he wanted. [Y/N] watched as a few giggles escape from his lips.

'He's like a little kid at a candy store.' [Y/N] thought whole holding in his laughter.

"O-okay. I'm done." Kageyama said as he walked back to [Y/N]. The shorter male nodded before the two walked to the counter and paid for Kageyama's frozen yogurt. The two had walked out the store as the street around then were lite up with Christmas decor and lights.

[Y/N] then grabbed Kageyama's hand and pulled him to a nearby bench. The two sat down before Kageyama started eating his frozen yogurt. Kageyama took one bite and his eyes lite up.

"D-do you.... L-like it?" [Y/N] asked as he tilted his head to the side.

"I-It's great! Thank you [Y/N] senpai!" Kageyama said with a blush before he continued to eat more.

"Haha.." [Y/N] laughed before pulling out another letter from his bag. He then held the letter in front of Kageyama before the setter swallowed the food in his mouth and put down the container of frozen yogurt. He opened the letter and read it.

'Tobio, I hope you're enjoying the frozen yogurt! I know you like milk and yogurt and dairy in general so I thought about taking you to get frozen yogurt! But I wanted to tell you that, I'm so proud of you and the person you've become. I won't lie to you, you didn't have the best personality before but you grew out of your egotistical ways and become an outstanding volleyball player. I'm thankful I'm able to watch you grow and become better and better everyday. I'm happy I can be your senpai. You'll be an outstanding volleyball player in the future Tobio. I know you will. And I'll be there, supporting you and don't worry, so will everyone else! I'm so excited to see you play more, which is why I'll cherish every moment we spend together. Just know Tobio, I'll always be here to support you along with everyone on the team. And make sure you reserve a spot for me for your volleyball matches in the future when you get into the big leagues.

Love [Y/N]

Tears fell from Kageyama's face as he read the letter.

"[Y/N].." Kageyama said before the masked boy hugged him.

"T-thank... you. T-Tobio." [Y/N] whispered into his ear before Tobio hugged back.

"Thank you [Y/N] senpai!! I'm glad you're one of Karasuno's managers! I'm glad I was able to go to school with you! I'm glad I have you!" Kageyama said as a laugh left [Y/N] lips. The masked boy then got up and stood in front of Kageyama. Kageyama knew what he wanted and quickly stood up before grabbing his frozen yogurt. [Y/N] held out his hand before Kageyama took it as the two walked.

They walked down the street, looking at all the lights hung up. Kageyama's birthday was only three days before Christmas, so the it'd only make sense for the two to look at all the Christmas lights and decor around town. The two walked for a good thirty minutes before Kageyama noticed [Y/N] shivering a little.

"You're cold." Kageyama said before taking his jacket and throwing it over [Y/N]'s shoulder. [Y/N] quickly glanced at Kageyama before the setter smiled and shook his head.

"Don't worry, I have a sweater and I'm used to training in the cold so." Kageyama said before the two continued to walk. [Y/N]'s phone then rung before he picked it up and placed the device next to his ear. The boy started to nod before he pulled the phone away from his ear and turned to face Kageyama.

"What happened?" Kageyama asked before [Y/N] grabbed his hand and dragged him along.

━━━✦❘༻Time Skip༺❘✦━━━

"What are we doing back at school?" Kageyama asked before [Y/N] dragged him to the gym. The lights were off and it seemed like no one was inside. [Y/N] then opened the door to reveal nothing but darkness.

"[Y/N] senpai, isn't this trespassing?" Kageyama asked before the masked boy pulled him into the gym and closed the door.

"One two one.."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAGEYAMA!!" The gym lights suddenly turned on to reveal Karasuno's volleyball team in the center of the gym.

"W-what the!?" Kageyama asked.

"Little [Y/N] here planned you a surprise party." Daichi said as he put a hand on Kageyama's shoulder.

"Happy birthday Kageyama!" Daichi smiled.

"Wait [Y/N] planned this out?" Kageyama asked before Tanaka nodded.

"Yep. He took you out to get something to eat while we were setting up your party here!" Tanaka said as Nishinoya nodded.

"W-wow. Thanks guys." Kageyama said as they smiled.

"Alright! Come on! Let's get this party started!!" Nishinoya cheered. Music started to play as everyone smiled and laughed with one another.

Kageyama night consisted of everyone telling him happy birthday, recieving gifts and overall having an amazing time.

━━━✦❘༻Time Skip༺❘✦━━━

"Alright everyone! I think it's best if we start cleaning up now! It's getting pretty late and we can't afford someone catching us. [Y/N], you take Kageyama home." Ukai said before the two walked out the gym.

"D-did you... h-have fun?" [Y/N] asked before Kageyama smiled.

"I did. Thank you for today [Y/N] senpai." Kageyama said as [Y/N] nodded. The two walked under the night sky in a peaceful silence.

"[Y/N]." Kageyama said and stopped in his tracks as the masked boy looked back at the setter.

"Thank you. Thank you for everything you've done. It means a lot. I'll be sure to repay you!" Kageyama said as he grabbed both of [Y/N]'s hands.

"Y-you're welcome Tobio." [Y/N] said happily before Kageyama let go of his hands.

"Do you want to spend the night? I don't want you walking home alone." Kageyama asked before [Y/N] nodded. [Y/N]'s house wasn't that far from school but it wasn't a good idea for someone like [Y/N] to walk home alone in the middle of the night.

After a few minutes the two made it to the Kageyama residence before they entered the house.

"My parents aren't home, they're out for business and my sister is working right now. She wouldn't mind you staying anyways." Kageyama said as the two walked to his room. Kageyama opened the door and stepped to the side letting [Y/N] in. Kageyama closed the door and put his bag on the floor before walking to his dresser.

"Here." Kageyama said before giving [Y/N] one of his shirts and some shorts.

"Sorry if the shirt is too big. The shorts should fit though since I used to wear those when I was around your height." Kageyama said before [Y/N] nodded. Kageyama walked out the room giving [Y/N] some privacy after grabbing some clothes to change into. Kageyama changed in the hallway while [Y/N] changed in the setters room. [Y/N] did feel guilty but he knew that Kageyama just wanted to respect his privacy.

After a minute or so, [Y/N] opened the door to show Kageyama he was done changing. Kageyama was also done changing and nodded.

"Did you text Yuna and tell her you'd be staying at my house tonight?" Kageyama asked before [Y/N] nodded.

"Question do you sleep with that mask on or?" Kageyama asked before [Y/N] ran to his bag and pulled out a sleeping mask.

"So you just sleep with another mask? Wait why do you have that in your bag?" Kageyama asked.

"I-It fell in.. my-my bag this m-morning." [Y/N] said as Kageyama nodded. The setter turned around to let the boy change his mask since [Y/N] didn't want anyone knowing how he looked.

"O-okay, you can... t-turn around.." [Y/N] said before Kageyama turned around.

"If you want I can sleep on the couch and you can take my bed." Kageyama offered before [Y/N] shook his head.

"N-no! It's your b-birthday!" [Y/N] retorted before Kageyama smiled.

"If so then, we'll share the bed." Kageyama said before picking up [Y/N] and placing him on the bed. Kageyama laid down on one side of the bed as [Y/N] laid on the other side.

"You know, I really enjoyed today. It was fun. Probably better than practicing." Kageyama laughed before [Y/N] laughed too. But his laughter was soon followed my a yawn.

"So? You're tired too?" Kageyama asked before [Y/N] nodded. Kageyama then got up and turned off the light before walking back to the bed. He laid next to [Y/N] as he looked out his window.

"Good night [Y/N]." Kageyama said.

"G-good night.." [Y/N] muttered as he cuddled against the pillow his head was rested on. The two drifted to sleep soon after and they didn't realize that in their sleep they ended up in each others arms. Well until they woke up.

Hope you enjoyed this special chapter. Maybe I'll do something like this again in the future for another haikyuu characters birthday. Also, A special Christmas chapter will be published soon so lool out for that. Soon while you wait, take a santa Ririka Momobami

Oh how much I love her and so many of the haikyuu characters.

See you in the next update!

au revoir mes amours 💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 12.6K 51
Y/n wasn't excepting this to happen... Becoming one of the manager of the Karasuno's volleyball team and dealing with a past crush. her life really...
207K 5.3K 47
"๐—œ๐—  ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—–๐—› ๐—” ๐—•๐—จ๐—ฅ๐——๐—˜๐—ก" [l/n] [f/n] moves to Miyagi and leaves her old life in America. She will be attending Karasuno as a first-year studen...
307K 7.9K 32
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ] "๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’Š-๐’”๐’‚๐’'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’๐’š๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…" "๐‘ฐ๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’š ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…?, ...
3.1K 26 33
You and Suna met when Hinata suddenly invites a whole party to your house (you're a volleyball manager for karasuno) When you talked you immediately...