Kill me softly - Minsung

By reColored

"They kissed. Messily, but so desperate to feel something." Minho is a corrupt secret agent. There is nothin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26 Part 1
Chapter 26 part 2
Chapter 27 Part 1
Chapter 27 Part 2

Chapter 25

1K 45 37
By reColored

Jisung. That name was all Minho could think of. From the moment everything fell in place when the truth had quite literally hit him and everything started to make sense. To the very moment, he fell down on the mattress next to him, worn out.

He was on a mission with Vir Aicha when it happened. He realized as he saw the giant ad for banking investment. Han Banking. Han Jisung. This was the missing piece.

It had startled him so much that he forgot his surroundings, forgot the mission, forgot that they were fighting, forgot how to fight back. Vir Aicha had to stab the woman that was attacking Minho otherwise he might've gotten killed. He would have willingly accepted that death.

It was Han Jisung. The son of the infamous CEO of Han Banking. That CEO just happened to have made some deals with Jung-ho's people years ago, but never fully paid back his debts. It was Han Jisung that was supposed to teach them a lesson.

It was Han Jisung's name that was printed into Minho's folder. Han Jisung was the ticket to Minho's freedom. All he had to do, was kill him.

---

dam dam daaam.

Plot twist! (or not I think some of you saw that coming didn't you?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 7.6K 40
han jisung, a freak experiment, finds his safe place with lee minho, a gang member. but not all is as it seems. top ! minho bottom ! jisung hybrid...
234K 8.2K 29
"I'm just your servant Minho". "Exactly so you should do as I say". Jisung's life is hectic. He didn't think it couldn't get any worse until his moth...
128K 4.9K 54
[COMPLETED] Minho and Jisung were best friends, until they decided to stop denying their feelings and start dating. Everyone would tell you how beaut...
139K 5.5K 38
⚠️Warning! Explicit content⚠️ Minho has been in love with Jisung for so long that hiding his feelings has become a lifestyle. Everything is fine unt...