๐’๐‡๐€๐ƒ๐˜๐’ ๐๐Ž๐ƒ๐˜๐†๐”๐€๐‘...

De ausbutler

๐„๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐„๐Œ ๐…๐€๐๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ โ†ดโ–• "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐‹๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐จ๐ญ.. ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก... Mai multe

-I-
-II-
-III-
-IV-
-V-
-VI-
-VII-
-VIII-
-IX-
-X-
-XI-
-XII-
-XIII-
-XIV-
-XV-
-XVI-
-XVII-
-XIX-
-XX-
-XXI-
-XXII-
-XXIII-
-XXIV-
-XXV-
-XXVI-
-XXVII-
-XXVIII-
-XXIX-
-XXX-
-XXXI-
-XXXII-
-XXXIII-
-XXXIV-
-XXXV-
-XXXVI-
-XXXVII-
-XXXVIII-
-XXXIX-
-XXXX-

-XVIII-

574 26 8
De ausbutler

Guess I'm gonna start writing like this and I'll change the other chapters to this way soon)

Marshall's breath was hot on her neck. His hands were running all over her body now, but did she have any regrets? No. Why should she regret having sex with the man she couldn't stop thinking about over the past few years?

Yet Amber couldn't help wonder what their relationship was now? Her body was covered in hickeys, this had to make them something more then friends right? Friends don't fuck friends- well... unless they're friends with benefits, but me and Marshall aren't that- are we?

Once he was done he sighed heavily, they hadn't even showered yet, they were just mangled in the sheets of the bed. It was strange really, Marshall's hands were clutching her waist holding him close to her. It was as if she was a treasure to him, something you had to keep close. But Amber was just looking away, her face was scarlet in embarrassment by now.

"I- I better shower!" She nervously said, approaching the bathroom to have the third shower of the day. Just as her hands had reached the door knob, Marshall pulled her body back to the bed.

He smirked at her, but she just groaned. "Come on Marshall I'm tired.. just let me shower and sleep!" She grumpily yawned, looking over at his disappointed face. But seeing how tired she looked, he let her go but not before smiling.

"Why don't we shower together?"

If that meant he'd leave her be, then sure.

After the long, lustful, shower Amber could finally get some sleep. She was so tired at this point, she could barely keep her eyes open. The mattress and pillows, were of a surprisingly good quality so she was able to fall asleep within a few quiet minutes.

She woke up to the lingering smell of smoke. The smoke filled her nostrils and caused her to cough in repulse. Marshall was lying harmlessly, in front of her his eyes closed shut. She jumped out of the bed, and searched for where the smoke was coming from.

On the table, there was a pile of cigarettes. What had he been doing while she slept? She rushed over to Marshall and shook him, waking him up. Her slowly opened his eyes, he looked groggy and tired but Amber didn't care. She wanted an explanation for this.

"What the fuck were you smoking last night?" She shouted, pulling him out of bed. Poor Marshall wasn't even half awake yet, but he noticed the smell quickly. "O-oh that I only had one or two.." he mumbled, walking back to the bed.

Amber grabbed his arm, and pulled him back. "One or two? Don't tell me that bullshit don't you care about your fucking health?" She questioned him angrily, as he began to yawn uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry," he finished, sitting down at the table now. "I'll clean it up.." She sternly looked at him, "Damn right you will.. now I'm gonna get ready!" She said stomping back to the bedroom.

She put on some denim shorts, and a plain white tee. It was pretty hot outside, rare for this time of year. Marshall began picking up the cigarettes and weed and chucked them out. Sighing, Amber reached into her bag and began spraying her perfume around to nullify the scent.

But unfortunately, the smell still lingered. "Get dressed, I'll go wait in the reception... I don't wanna stay here no longer." She slammed the door, hopefully she wouldn't be too mad at him for too long.

Instead of waiting at reception, Amber decided to stand outside of the hotel, she needed some fresh air after all. Cars were zooming past, bars were open at this time of morning, and people were just laughing and smiling. Amber was the only one on the street with a sour expression.

Marshall sighed, he put on some clothes and shoes. Why had he done those last night? He hadn't smoked for a year or so now, it was the hotels fault for leaving them out on the table. He gulped guiltily, and headed downstairs. He couldn't see Amber anywhere, but then she noticed her standing outside.

There were two men talking to her, they were quite tall and quite muscular. She looked pretty uncomfortable in this situation, what were they trying to do to her? Marshall decided to walk closer, to hear what they were talking about.

"Come on.. just come for a ride! I'll take you to a bar and treat you to a drink!" He grinned, the other nodding at Amber. Marshall felt sick to his stomach, what were these guys planning to do?

Amber shook her head at them, "I have a boyfriend.. I don't think he'd approve." She quickly said, looking away from them. They were just about to reply when Marshall stepped in. "Yes, she has a boyfriend.. so fuck off." Marshall put his arm around Ambers shoulder, and walked away with her.

"So you're my boyfriend now?" She giggled, as they continued to walk down the path. "Well, it was your words not mine." He said, causing her to laugh harder.

"But what are we now, we like each other- we've fucked... surely we are something more." He questioned her, at this point they were just walking along, going in no particular direction.

She stopped at turned to face Marshall, "I want to date you.. but what about your public image and everything.." He nodded, "I guess that's an issue but I don't care about that anymore. I just want you."

Sighing, she pulled him into a hug. "So are we dating?" He said, smiling into my shoulder. "Ask me out then."

He chuckled, and broke out of the hug. He glanced into Ambers dark eyes, and spoke the words she'd been wishing to hear. "Amber Lakeside will you be my girlfriend?" He announced loudly, causing strangers to look their way.

"Yes!" She exclaimed, pulling him close to her. Crowds on the streets, began to applaud them. Maybe this place wasn't too bad. It was really like they were staring in some sort of romantic movie or book. She was cringing inside, but she was happy. She was with Marshall now.

Amber and Marshall began walking down the path, she didn't know where he was taking her but she knew there was an ice rink nearby, and clearly he did too. "Shall we go ice skating?" She hesitated for a moment, Amber wasn't very good at ice skating but Marshall was probably good- he was good at everything.

They walked into the ice rink, Marshall insisted on paying for their skating time. "Can I get ten and a half skates please," Marshall told the man working there. Nodding, he walked to the back of the room and came back with some leather white skates, they had clearly been used but they were still in a decent condition.

"Can I get a five please." Amber politely asked the man, he turned around to get the skates and Marshall snickered under his breath. "What's so funny?" She sternly asked him, as he chuckled to himself.

"I never knew you had such tiny feet." She looked at him playfully, "shut up." Her skates were black, and fairly new. They were difficult to get on, especially since she hadn't been ice skating since she was thirteen or so.

She began to shake, and she almost fell if Marshall didn't grab her shoulders. She wasn't even on the ice yet, and she was finding it difficult to stand. To no surprise, Marshall had perfect balance, so he held her hand when they were going onto the ice.

The ice rink wasn't particularly busy, there was a few couples on the ice, and a few kids. Nothing out of the ordinary, on a Saturday Afternoon. Marshall held my hand, and guided me across the ice. It felt amazing, gliding on the cold slippery ice, their eyes entwined.

It was magical, it was like they were the stars of their own show. He grabbed Ambers palm, and twisted her around. It was if they were contestants on an ice skating show.

"See you aren't that bad at skating are you?" He mumbled, placing Ambers head into his shoulder.

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

124K 5.4K 101
๐™œ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฉยท๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จยท๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘› ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๏ฟฝ...
66.3K 2K 51
Will Harlow Durst 22, get caught in the crossfire when her brother Fred Durst 29 and one of his new friends Marshall Mathers 27 end up on opposite si...
4K 133 30
This is an Eminem X female reader Basically Y/n (your name) has been friends with Marshall since 3rd grade and has had a crush on him since 7th grade...
53.9K 2.3K 77
Lenika Shakur is a protรฉgรฉ of Dr. Dre as well as a younger half sister to the legendary late rapper Tupac Shakur. Ever since Pac's untimely death, Dr...