What a Privilege

Von Happystorylife4ever

Everyone always says to me: " What a privilege to be you Kiko" " You always get special attention" " Just bec... Mehr

🄲🄷🄰🅁🄰🄲🅃🄴🅁🅂
Prologue
1: Realization
2: News
3: Traumatic day
4: Farewell ☹︎
5: Tokyo
6: Ahh Shit, Here We Go Again
7: Amusing Lunchtime
8: Revenge
9: Getting closer
Author's Note ∿❀❁❈❊❋
10: Miyagi
11: Even Though Your Not Mine
12: Unsure
13: 2 Weeks Later...
14: Rules
❀❀❀ Author's Note ❀❀❀
15: Living The Dream
16: Family
17: Cain't Wait!
18: Thoughts
19: If Only
21: Secrets
22: Suspicions
23: Break-up
24: At Last
25: Training Camp
26: Tension and Furstration
27: My Girl
28: Mysterious
29: Finding out
!!Author's note!!
30: Epilogue

20: Nightmare

33 2 0
Von Happystorylife4ever

Your POV:

I woke up in someones strong muscular arms that are wrapped around my waist. I snuggled into his arms as he starting to peck my shoulder with multiple kisses. I turned to face my body and look at his beautiful face.

" Hmmm. Those kisses feel good baby." He told me as I kisses him on the lips when I turned around. They feel a little different, but I was still sleepy so it's okay.

" Hmmm babe." I responded.

" Kiko, look at me. I want to see your beautiful face." He told me as I open my eyes to look at him. I jolted out of surprise and fell off my side of the bed. 

" S-Sakusa?!" I cried in surprised. He looked at me with a baffled expression. He tried to encourage me back into bed but I backed away from him only for him to look at me with a worried expression.

" Kiko? What's wrong babe? Did I do something, and you know that you can call me Kiyoomi too." He asked me as he got out  from the covers that exposed his bare upper body. I covered my eyes as quickly as I could. His muscular upper body from volleyball and training did him good. 

" I-I...I don't know why you're here?" I told him as he tilted his head. 

" What do you mean? We slept together here. We live together. We're married. That's why I only have my boxers on you only have your panties and you bra on. Did you hit your head?" Sakusa asked lovingly as I my eyes widen and I looked down at my almost naked body. I grabbed a T-shirt on the floor and put it on quickly.

" Y'know I've seen what you look underneath clothes. You don't have to hide." Sakusa said in a bit seuctive voice. 

I-I going to go to the bathroom and take a shower..." I told him and he nodded as he added on something that I couldn't believe.

" Okay, I'm going to wake the kids and make them breakfast." He told me as my eyes widened. Holy Shit! Is Time travel a thing?! Why am I here? How did I get here? Is this and alternate universe?! If so, how do I get back? Why is Sakusa my husband? I thought I'm Hajime Iwaizumi? Not my best friends Sakusa Kiyoomi. This is messed up. Is this the future or what? I don't get it, I'm so confused. 

"KIKO!" Hajime shouted as he kept waking me up.

" WHAT?!" I said as I sat up abruptly panting a little bit.

" Are you okay Ki? You're sweating." 'Samu mentioned.

" What happened to me?" I ask in confusion.

" You had a dream and I think it turned into a nightmare since you were sweating." Sakusa explained as I jumped and they all looked a bit worried. Hajime  especially. 

" I-I'm okay. I though I was in an alternate universe for some reason where I woke with a whole new life. I was really confused, but now I know it's a dream so I guess I just dreamt of it. No big deal." I said as I smiled at them which they all gave a breath of relief. 

" Okay that's good." Komori said as I waled over to him and patted his shoulder.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

We got ready and I can't look at Sakusa without being in a blushing mess in front of everyone. I just have to avoid eye contact with him and I'll be good.

The boys took turns showering while I showered in my own bathroom and then did my makeup when Sakusa went to take a shower after me. I did some very simple makeup like eyebrows, highlighter, and mascara. I wore a simple V-neckline top that's black and some navy blue sweatpants. I didn't use contacts and I wore my glasses as well. I guess it's lounge day!!!

Yay! So comfy.

Sakusa's POV:

I hope Kiko is okay after she had that nightmare. She's acting a little strange if I do say so myself. She kept avoiding eye contact with me but she still talks to me though. 

Hmm. Weird.

She looked very cute and comfy in her outfit as she had a little bit of makeup on which made her glow even more.

I want to ask her what her nightmare or dream was about but, I feel like she'll get upset again. I'm hesitating here.

" Sakusa, stop staring. You gonna look creepy. She was already freaked out this morning from her nightmare. Do you want to freak her out more?" Komori whispered yelled at me as I widen my eyes.

" No..." I trialed off as I whispered this.

" Now stop staring." Komori said as he left me sitting on the couch to go into the kitchen. Kiko and Iwaizumi were on the couch and also the twins.

Later, I got a call from my mom and she said to come back him and bring Komori since his mom are their as well. I texted her back and I got up to find Komori. He just got out of the bathroom when I approached him.

" Komori, we need to go back home. Auntie is at my house so we can go together." I told him plainly. Deep down inside, I don't want to be far from Kiko. I'll see her tomorrow at school though, but still. We both walked out to the living room and stood in front of the couple with my hands in my pockets. They looked at me.

" W-what's up Sakusa?" She asked while looking at me with faint blush for some reason. 

" Komori and I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye Osamu, Atsumu, Iwaizumi and Kiko." I told them as I left the living room. 

" Bye guys!" Komori happily said as he waved and then followed me out the door to my house.

As we were walking, Komori deciding to bring up something which I wanted to keep for myself.

" Sooooo, didn't you think Kiko looked cute today?????" He asked in a teasing voice.

" Stop." 

" Whyyyy? It's so fun to tease you about a girl." Komori whined as I rolled my eyes.

" She's not cute." I told him.

" What?!! Do you mean she's ugly!?" Komori blurted out while turning me.

" NO! I-I mean she's not cute. S-she's b-beautiful in anything she wears..." I said quietly but unfortunately, he heard it. Of course.

"OMG! Sakusa is in love!!" He shouted tot he world. I widen my eyes and shoved him a little as he laughed.

" Never mention that, ever." I treated as he smiled and nodded. I knew some point of time he's going to blabber it out to everyone and Kiko too.

" Okay."

Back at the Miya residence with Iwaizumi:

Osamu's POV:

I notice something a past couple days that Sakusa had been here. Ki was blush a tiny bit today. I don't know what happened though. With Sakusa, it's more obvious. He keeps looking at the couple with sad eyes and I believe jealously. I could tell that Sakusa would check her out,, but he didn't try to hit on her or anything. I wonder if Tsumu knows.

I walked over to Tsumu and grabbed him by the ear to talk in the kitchen. He was sitting on the couch with the couple. 

" OW OW OW! Why did you do that? I did nothing!" Tsumu complained as I let go of his ear once we got into he kitchen. He walked my hand away.

" I have to tell you something." I told him as he perked up and listened.

" What? Is it something juicy?" He asked excepted as I kept a straight face until he saw it and stoped his antics.

" Sakusa has a crush on Kiko." I told him as he looked a bit shocked.

" HOW!" He asked a bit loudly.

" SHHH! Now, keep this between us. I have a feeling Komori already knows. Ki is oblivious to this, but I did see she blushed when Sakusa said he was leaving with Komori." I told him as he looked even more shocked.

" Juicy!!" He commented as he smirked.

"I know. That's what I told you. Now, don't mention it to anyone. Keep it a secret. You can tell Komori though, since I could somewhat tell he's knows."I explained. as he nodded.

"Okay, okay."He responded as I nodded and then walked away to do my own  business. As I walked out Ki looked at me weird.

" What's so secretive that you have to only spill it to Tsumu and not your favorite precious baby sister?" Ki asked as she gave me puppy dog eyes. Those almost got me, but I have to keep this from her to not interfere in her relationship. It's for the better. Until Sakusa can confess to her, I'll let it all out.

"Nope, sorry your are my precious little baby sister, but you just have to wait for the right time." I told her as she looked a bit confused. She huffed and walked away towards Iwaizumi.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Your POV:

"I'm gonna miss ya Haj." I told him while having my head in the crook of his neck. He hugged me tighter.

"I'm going to miss you too. When I get home, we can FaceTime." He told me as I nodded.

I kissed him on the lips one last time before he has to go. It was a bit longer than usual. When we walked to the door, his parents got everything in the car and they're just bidding my family good bye and Haj gave me a kiss on the temple. I grabbed his face and properly kissed him. The twins nodded her head goodbye and Hajime nodded as well.

Once they were gone, the house seemed quieter then before Komori, Sakusa and Haj left. I'll Sakusa and Komori tomorrow. However, tomorrow is going to be another drama filled day. Since when my brothers came to the gym, I heard some annoying shrieks that belong to fangirls.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️ 

Thank you fro reading and I hope you enjoy!

Sorry for the late upload! 

Christmas Eve is here!!! 

Happy Hanukah and Merry Christmas Eve!

- Chloe

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

309K 6.4K 42
On one hand, it would be nice to be a part of something, especially with your best friends. You would gain new friends and make high school memories...
12.4K 326 13
"𝐖𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐖, 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘" ┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐ ...
153K 2.7K 28
"𝗡𝗢 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗢̄𝗨 𝗡𝗢 𝗖𝗨𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨" | |_____𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘆/𝗻 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗽𝗿�...
3.1K 126 7
As headed off to college, moving away from their home town, parting their friendship to carry on in life. They soon got new friends, new people came...