𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 |𝙻𝚞�...

By chaaaey

| Tԋҽ Oɯʅ Hσυʂҽ | DISCONTINUED 𝙻𝚞𝚣 𝚗𝚘𝚌é𝚍𝚊 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 Growing part with Luz was her gre... More

◘ A Lying Witch and a Warden
↳A lying Witch and a Warden {2}
◘ Witches before wizards
↳Witches before Wizards {2}
↳Witches before Wizards {3}
◘ I'm a teen abomination!?
↳I'm a teen abomination!? {2}
↳I'm a teen abomination!? {3}
◘ "The Intruder"
↳"the intruder" {2}
↳"the intruder" {3}
◘ Convention
↳convention {2}
◘ Hooty's moving hassle
↳Hooty's moving hassle {2}
◘ Lost in language
↳Lost in language {2}
↳Lost in laungue {3}
↳Lost in language {4}
◘ Something Ventured, Someone Framed
◘ Escape of the Palisman
↳Escape of the Palisman {2}
◘ Adventures in the Elements
↳Adventure in the Elements {2}
↳Adventure in the Elements {3}
↳Adventures in the Elements {4}
◘ First Day
↳First Day {2}
◘ "Really small problems"
↳"Really small problems" {3}
↳"Really small problems" {2}
✨If Luz cheats on Y/n for some stuff animal ✨
♡Tαɠɠҽԃ♡
◘ Understanding Willow
↳Understanding willow {2}
↳Understanding willow {3}
↳Understanding Willow {4}
◘ Enchanting grom fright
↳Enchanting grom fright {2}
↳Enchanting grom fright {3}
◘ Wing it like witches
↳Wing it like witches {2}
↳Wing it like witches {3}
◘ Agony of a Witch
This book in a nutshell:
◘ Young Blood, Old Souls
°Season 2°
◘ Separate Tides
◘ Escaping Expulsion
◘ Through the Looking Glass Ruins
◘Hunting Palismen
◘ Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Hooty's Door

↳Something Ventured, Someone Framed {2}

1.7K 74 133
By chaaaey

{ Y/n }

We walked into the halls as one of the students were getting dragged yelling "The only thing I'm guilty of is being to real!!"

I cleared out the throat imagining that I didn't just saw that "Well that's.. unexpectedly new" Gus looked at the side "well.. they kinda showed out after you and Luz's visit..! but I'm guessing they only suspected Luz since she encountered Principal bump. They smell trouble, Literally!"

One looked in our way tilting his head

"Ț̷̨̼̫̪̳̆͌̈̅͐̽̒͜r̸̛͈͋̓̑̾̀ȭ̷͍̤̖̟͉̅͌̐̓̒͑͝ͅŭ̶̱̯̱̳̣̬̋̉̇̒̕͝b̸̫͇̩̗̙̊́̌́̏ͅl̵̛̗̤̗̭̪͂͑͗̊͒̇̎̒̕ḙ̵̠̮͈̋?̷̙̲͚̆̿͋"

Gus nervously laughed and took our hands "haha okay! time to run for no particular reasons!!" While running Gus accidentally bumped into a student, dropping him bag and crown, And all of the.. Ban posters? wait, didn't he said Luz was pardoned?.. Pretty sus..

As I was about to help him, he was fast enough to grab them all until we heard a voice "Augustus.. you should really watch where you're going. don't want the president of the H.A.S getting hurt on his.. last day in office" The male elf wiped off the dust on Gus's crown and had an Evil smirk.

"This must be your humans?"

He walked up to Luz first examining her "hm.. looks like another witchling to me" He then turns to me as his mouth drops open a little "Hello, there~" He says in his flirty tone "Two witchlings" I gave him a disgusted look as I placed a hand on his face moving him away from me "you look like more of a thomas the train for me, now get lost kid"

He didn't even mind getting pushed away, he just smiled... Ew.

Luz was glaring at the boy as she placed an arm around my shoulder. We heard Gus trying to get our attention as he whispered "dazzle..!" He moved his pointy ears as we then realized and smiled.

Luz made a trumpet noise as we then removed our Cowls hood. The boy gasped shocked "Two humans!" He squeaked "Not just any humans, two expert humans" Gus said Thumb pointing at us "yeah we've been doing this since the day we we're raised" I said putting both of my hands behind leaning forward a bit.

Luz and I smirked "They're here to authenticate you're treasures" Gus grabbed his crown back.

The boy had a doomed look as we started to walk pass him "seya at the meeting" Gus says before we went away. Me and Luz placed our hood back on too keep the ❝𝒟𝒶𝓏𝓏𝓁𝑒❞ hidden. But little did they know.. He had something new discovered and prepared to defend himself.

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

Eda was then standing outside Hexside "Ugh, I had this nightmare before" She said before walking in

( A/N: oh uh that was short haha-)

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

"As president of the H.A.S. I should feel bad about dunking on one of our members.. But as gus I feel like doing this!" Gus started to dance.

I chuckled a little "oh (Y/n) you got something-... here, let me" Luz placed a hand on my cheek rubbing something out of my cheek. My face was burning on how close she was. "I- I uH-.. thanks..!" I managed to say that. Luz smiled letting go of my cheek. I noticed when she lets go of me, I didn't see any dust or crumb marks.

"uh.. Luz are you sure there was something on my face??" I asked. Luz giggled "aw I can't actually lie that well since you're too important to me!.. Yeaahh there wasn't really any dirt on, I just wanted to squish your adorable face!" I felt my heart squeezed, cheeks turning red again 's-she's to precious!!'

"me?? adorable face?? pftt- Like I have one?? ha ha ha-" At this point I was panicking a bit and started to ramble things. I didn't even notice that Luz was already left my side.

"Wow! Who got the trophy for the most bones?" Luz asked as one of the Trouble dealers we're now spotted. Gus ran towards luz and dragged her away from that area and we ran.

"We don't have time for this right now! We gotta get to the club room!"

"Alright" I answered

"Okay.. but next time you have to give us a full tour!" Luz said "yeah..! Nex time.." Gus responded with a nervous laugh.

We saw a familiar teacher standing in front of us "oh the abomination professor" I pointed "we should introduce ourselves!, Apologize for the incident" Luz turns to me.

"Hey mister abomination professor! The abominator!" Luz called out as the professor turns around. As I was about to say something Gus held my hand and shook his head as a 'no'.

"Remember us?" Luz then actioned on what she acted in the scene. The professor had a stern look.

"Uhh Gus told us that we suddenly have time for a free full tour of Hexside that I totally didn't made up!"

I said pushing her away, not to hard. Gus gave me a nod which I continued to get us away from that professor.

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

Eda took a pencil out of a mug that had a gooey face "been quite a while since I sat here huh?" She said placing the pencil on top of her upper lip, leaning backwards and putting her hands behind her head.

She then placed both of her legs on the principal's table "I gotta admit it's extra weird without you yelling at me for picking fights and.. stealing"

"I can easily change that" Principal bump said using his magic to make Eda fall down onto the ground. The owl lady groans.

"What are you doing here Edalyn?"

Eda rose up, her hair messed up as she took a deep breath fixing herself "I want too.. I want to enrol my Human (Y/n) and Luz at Hexside.. and before you get all judgy-"

"That's not a bad idea"

"-YOU NO GOOD- wait really?"

"I think the student body could learn a lot for having such an.. exchange students"

Eda smiled feeling relaxed

"But, before I could even consider that. There's a lot to be answered for" Bump used his magic to levitate Eda upside-down, then placed her back onto the chair.

He took out a bunch of Papers and a huge book from the drawers "alright.. yeah, I heard all about that abomination incident"

"Oh I'm not talking about Luz and (Y/n). I'm talking about the necrotic experiments, the graffiti, the scams, the cheating, miss jenkin meyers teeth.."

Eda sunk down onto her chair "the trouble you caused when you were here Edalyn" he slammed all of the heavy papers down as Eda stood up, eye wide. Her whole record.

"huh, I thought there'd be more.."

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

We were at Hexside's sport area. We were sitting on the bleachers "this is where we play, the sports"

We watched as one of the students were grabbed by a hawk "I hate this game!!!" The student yelled getting dropped into the ring. The speaker went on as the three of us clapped our hands.

While me and Luz we're still clapping. I noticed gus being alert and dragged us out of the place.

We weren't hen walking around the halls we aren't still familiar of, me and Luz exactly. "Ohh what's in here?" Luz asked looking through a spy window.

"The plant home room" he answered "where willow is? I remembered her use her vines" I said as Gus nodded

We then saw one of the members getting eaten on. As willow rushed Immediately to help the poor member.

"There she is! Willow hey!" Luz yelled getting her attention. Willow turns around meeting us as we waved smiling. Willow smiled back.

Gus then took a peek "Hi!.." she then gave him a annoyed look as shook her head. "Bye" Gus said taking our hand leading us away.

'why are we getting dragged a lot??'

We then made it on the last room, "and this is where I spend my time, the illusion track homeroom"

"Emira and Erdric!" I whispered

Emira presented hers first, made her legs long. Then Erdric making his face macho madness.

And then a shaking girl holding her book to guide her (me in school-) The teacher placed one hand on her hips, waiting.

The girl accidentally made her whole face disappear. Thankfully a skilled monster was able to get her face back.

Luz looked at the side "wait, if you're here.. then who is that?" Luz pointed at the other classroom, seeing another Gus.

"That's one of my illusions, takes notes for me when I'm not around"

The illusion grabbed the paper infront of him, and showed us on what he wrote

' I'M NOT PAYING ATTENTION '

The illusion Gus giggled cheekily.

The Real Gus gasped "he doesn't always do what he's told" he stared to March towards him but stopped when I talked "wow gus, your good"

"Yeah, I've moved up a couple of grades"

Then the cry sounded again as Gus presses the eyeballs of his watch "oh! Time for the H.A.S meeting!"

We then ran

.

.

.

.

" H.A.S MEETING "

the sound of cheering was able to hear outside of the club room. Gus opens the door "Human appreciation society, it is my distinct pleasure to introduce to you.."

Me and luz walking backwards

And revealed ourselves

"Luz and (Y/n)! The two humans on the boiling isles!"

"*Squealing*"

"Such showman!"

"They're horrifying!"

We walked up in front. At the side I noticed the same boy. He looked at me and started to act cool, I gagged a little looking away.

"Luz and (Y/n), will you both inspect the items" "of course mister president" I said putting one hand behind and another on my chest "Allow us to determine if they're truly on our realm's origin" Luz added.

As Luz was about to grab the disgusting muddy shoe, the boy yelled "STOP!" And shoved all of the stuff away from the table, breaking them all.

He got up to the table and pointed at Luz "Not another move human!.. I... Have something to say.."

"I'm new here at Hexside.. making friends has been hard so.. I lied.. they're all fakes.."

Gasps we're now heard.

"I thought if I was important enough.. people would like me.. but, I've caused enough drama.. so.. I'll go.. I'm sorry.."

Everyone stayed quiet until Luz spoke "Hey man, it's okay, you're only human" I nudged her shoulder "Elf witch"

"Yeahh you know what we meant"

"Mattholemew you aren't alone! You have a place here, in the H.A.S" Gus said as Mattholemew smiled a little. Then the other members started to clap and started to encourage him that he's not alone.

"Thanks guys.. I knew you'd understand..!"

He then looked at me "what?" I asked as I looked at the others, oh. "Hm..- uh we appreciate your honesty and I would like you to keep that up.. yeah"

He smiled even wider

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

"Ugh! I don't want to do this." Eda hisses "there's the whiny rebel teen I remember!" Bump slapped Eda's back "you'll need this" He said giving her a mop "To clean up all the extra graffiti you left us, good luck" He then walked away.

Eda stuck her tongue out. She dipped her dry mop on the wet water, and started to mop the lockers, But. The extra graffiti's keeps on moving up, and dodging the mop. She then groaned almost like giving up already.

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

The other members then started to leave "Hey Augustus?" Mattholemew called for Gus's attention "Luz and lady (Y/n)"

"drop the 'Lady' please, I cringe" I said crossing my arms as he nodded.

"Thank you for being so forgiving" He said "we've all been the new kid before, right Gus? (Y/n)?"

"yeah/yeah!"

"well, I just have one thing to say" Mattholemew added. The Trouble dealers barged in "There's she is!! She's the intuder!" This disgusting no mercy boy pointed at Luz. One came up.

"Ț̷̨̼̫̪̳̆͌̈̅͐̽̒͜r̸̛͈͋̓̑̾̀ȭ̷͍̤̖̟͉̅͌̐̓̒͑͝ͅŭ̶̱̯̱̳̣̬̋̉̇̒̕͝b̸̫͇̩̗̙̊́̌́̏ͅl̵̛̗̤̗̭̪͂͑͗̊͒̇̎̒̕ḙ̵̠̮͈̋"

"No it's fine, the bans lifted! right (Y/n)? Tell em Gus" Luz said but got dragged out. I was then dragged away too "ngg..! Gus!! Tell them! And you No mercy slimy little cockroach! I will rip of that smirky face of yours once we get out of this!!" I yelled until we were then away.

"feisty, oh and who's the liar now Augustus?" He crossed his arms facing gus.

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

{ Willow }

"Maybe I've been to hard on gus" used my magic to water the huge flower plant "I mean what trouble could they get into?"

"HELPP!"

I heard some shouting outside and looked out through the peeking window "AH! WE DON'T EVEN LEARN HERE!" "YEAH! LET US GO!" I saw (Y/n) attempted to chop the hook, but It's metal. "Luz! (Y/n)!" I exclaimed.

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

{ Y / n }

"Where are you taking us!" Luz asked as she held onto me.

"D̶̡̄͑̅̚͠e̵͖̙̼͉̠̖͈͎͐́t̴̢̪̜͔̞͕̱̄͌͒͑̕͝ͅe̵̬͕̓ń̴̬̫̬̜̤̓̇͠ţ̴̛̻̝̰̭͛͒̄̀̑̚͝i̶̧͖͓̣̪̟͐̔ͅo̷̰͕̦̗̗͆͊̎͗ń̷͈̘̫̪͎̄̄̀͝"

"Oh- that won't be so bad, right??" She asked again. As we stopped in a huge door in front of us "uh.. must be a huge detention room huh?" I said nervously laughing.

The door had eyeballs. Yes. Eyeballs, and a mouth. "Welp, this is where we die in another universe" I said as Luz screamed in terror gripping onto me.

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

{ Gus }

"I can't believe you three fell for that! Like I'd actually apologize" Mattholemew said as I gripped my hands "what.did.you.do?" I asked with anger in me.

Mattholemew turns around "oH boo hoo I'm sowwy I'm the new kid! I want fwends.. HA. No! I want power! And I want drama! I got one of those right now"

He started to approach me "so what are you gonna do, Mr President?" He asked glaring at me with a smile.

I glared and said "Executive action." I then pulled the tongue of our bell, water splashing onto us.

.

.

.

"But I didn't pull the alarm! It was augustus! Are you even listening to me! I demand justice!!"

At this point, we were spotted by one of the trouble dealers. And we were now getting dragged in detention.

They threw us in "Wait!" Mattholemew yelled but the door was already closed. "Get me out of here! Open up!" He started bagging the door.

I looked up seeing Luz and (Y/n) hiding behind a rock

"Gus! You said the ban was lifted!" (Y/n) exclaimed at me "well I-.." before I could stand up the ground started to shake.

The middle part opened, revealing a lot of slimy tongues as eyes balls and teeth's. And all the other poor students who got detentioned here too.

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════
{Back to (Y/n)}

"How is this detention!!? This is a death sentence!!" Luz yelled "I don't know! I've never been in detention before!" Gus yelled as Mattholemew walked besides gus leaning on the wall for guide, not falling.

"Welcome to my world, believe it or not at my old school I was in detention plenty of times"

"That isn't hard to believe you're kind of a jerk!" Luz yelled

"Kind of? He is one!!" I added yelling

"Well down in detention this jerk, is King. So if you want to get out, you better do what exactly I say!" He said to Gus.

"First before anything else, we gotta-"

A worm with a monster face appeared and grabbed mattholemew on the foot. The boy squeaked "already??.."

And got pulled down.

"Mattholemew!" Luz called out but was now in one of those tubes that the monster swallows.. I think?

"You lied to us! You lied about the Luz's ban! Why?" I yelled loud enough for gus to hear "I was afraid! I acted stupid!.."

"Yes you did!" Luz added

"Being younger than everyone is hard! Your overlooked, ignored! But at the H.A.S I mattered, I can make sure no one would ever get left behind!.."

Gus said getting closer to us "I didn't wanna loose that.. I'm sorry.."

We placed a hand on Gus's shoulders "we get it, We just wished that you told us the truth" Luz said. Gus gave us a smile.

Then, horrifying screams from the monster, sounded like one of the horror games I play

"Let me make it up to you guys! I've got a plan!"

One came up as Luz and I gasped leaning back. Luz kicked the upper part of the creature while I punched the middle part.

The monster fell

"Oh we're so in" I said cracking my knuckles "where do we start?" Luz asked with a smirk. Gus then held our hands "by leaving no one behind"

He said and jumped down bringing us along with him. We landed on a squishy eye but fell onto the ground quickly.

We looked up and saw Mattholemew getting controlled in one of the tubes for them to behave.

We ran up to him and dropped him down slowly. Luz bites on the blob but it won't work

"You know it didn't taste as bad as I thought it would be"

"Since it won't work.. ah gus! You're a witch! Can you do your magic to fee him?" I asked "oh I'll use magic!" Gus grabbed something in his cowl.

And got a.. paper clip? Eh that would work

"Human magic!"

He stabbed the blob ripping it open

"Am I .. a good student??"

"Nope" I said as Luz chuckled, now carrying mattholemew by the shoulder "oh gosh hes so little" Luz commented

More of them surrounded us "more of them..!" I whispered "this is part oft he plan right??" Luz asked "or! The illusion of a plan!" Gus said creating multiple holes.

And made a lot of illusions of us "Genius!" I said "and a words man!" Luz added as Gus grabbed a huge bone leading us.

We started to climb up, Luz and I helping each other to reach the top with Gus.

Gus was the first one to made it up, Luz gave Mattholemew to him laying him down, Luz got up then helped me.

One came infront of us as I kicked two times. Another one came to Luz's side and she swirled kicking it.

Gus swings his bone hitting another one.

Gus started to run "we're gonna have to bust down the door!"

I lend out a hand for Luz to stand, as she did.

"Right behind you gus!" I yelled as Luz carried mattholemew. We held onto the bone getting ready. Then ran yelling.

.

.

.

We actually broke down the door, panting heavily. I looked at the side seeing willow shocked "yeah?" Luz asked

"Guess who got you guys in Hexside!!" Eda said with a smile "wait what?" I asked.

Luz turns around "(Y/n)!!" She wrapped her arms around me pushing us away before they could eat us.

Principal bump snapped his fingers calming them for a second "ah- sorry principal bump :( .. sir" and then it left.

"What did you do!?" He asked "augh.. kids" Eda covers her eyes "to think of any students of yours would be capable of doing anything but create chaos! Including the other one!"

"EDA take your students and leave!"

Luz was shocked to hear that "you three are completely banned from this campus!" He yelled as Eda groaned, again.

"C'mon kids" She said

Me and Luz looked down and started to walk towards Eda "Let's go" she said putting each hands on our shoulders.

"Wait! Principal bump..! Don't blame them, I told them Luz's ban was lifted.. but we were fighting over the human appreciation society.. I brought them both in because I wanted to win..! This is all my fault" gus said.

Everyone stayed quiet for a second "If that's so Augustus, would you be willing to accept they're punishment as your own?" Asked the principal

"Yes principal bump, I would"

'wow... Now I feel really bad for Gus.. who am I kidding I've always had'

"Huh, dang dweebos" Eda said putting a hand on her hip "very well" Principal bump turns around "in light of that, barring any more trouble. You both shall be officially be enrolled in Hexside school next semester"

Me and luz gasped, feeling relief and happy at the same time. She looked at me and hugged me as I hugged her back.

"Ah.. hold on hold on!" Eda said getting in between us and The principal, as Eda shoo's Bump away for our privacy talk.

"I'm only doing this because I have faith on you both, and I know you both are too smart to fall for that one witch one coven nonsense. You can learn a lot from the witches here, and maybe teach some of that bad girl covent magic too"

Bump looked at us "I didn't hear that" and walked away.

(Lmao that was funny)

"As for you" Referring to Gus "I would be saying detention right now but.. that seems to be out of order, so as of now I'm removing you from the human appreciation society" Bump said taking Gus's crown.

"Does that make me president?" Mattholemew asked facing down "impressive, still alive!.. yes I supposed you are" he said and yeeted the crown onto mattholemew's head.

"yes..!" He said weakly

"Now with that accomplished, Eda. We have some paperwork to fill out" Bump said walking pass us.

"Wait I gotta do more stuff!? Ugh!.. you better enjoy this place kids" she said patting our heads and walked pass us.

We then turned to Willow and Gus "want to finish of that tour?" He asked

"I can show you guys what plants not to touch in the green house! And then I can let you touch them" willow said

"Heck yeah!" I cheered first bumping "let's go then!" Luz said taking my hand. We then took each other's hand and ran laughing joyfully.

══════ ∘◦❀◦∘ ══════

Eda was then looking through her old adventurous chaos she did back then "wow! Bump wasn't exaggerating!" Luz said as I added "you were a terrible student!"

Hey guys!! Wow I'm so happy to finish this! Because I have a special story for you guys tommorow in December 25 2020! Love you all and merry Christmas!

Total of words: 3674

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 562 25
Y/n L/n, a 'normal' 15 year old girl, best friend and neighbors to Luz Noceda. When she and Luz find themselves in a different realm called The Boi...
99.5K 1.5K 74
The story begins with a boy who's the son of eda the owl lady the most powerful witch of the boiling isles and the holder of the powerful most magic...
23.5K 923 20
There was an event where only male knights are allowed to fight each other to become the princess's protector. Luz was one of those knights who broke...
33.4K 1K 42
Luz thought it was finally time to leave the Boiling Isles and go back home. Once she got back, Camila didn't agree with her sneaking off for the Sum...