In Love with my Bodyguard!

By HP0207

What happens when two people who used to study in the same university never met each other during that time... More

Introduction
Meet the 1st Lead
Meet the Bodygaurd!
The First Meet!
TSUNAMI!!
The Talk!
I Can't.!
I knew it!
Why is he Mad?
Surprise.!!!!
Acting.!!
The Dance.!!!
WHY???
The Moment❤️
Seriously.????
Jealous........!!
FAKE.!!
TRUST!
Know you.!
CHALLENGE.!!
Mine!!
Answer.!
LIVE🔴
Apology on Air..... And..........
Do I know HIM!
Hope.!💔
Back...
Sukoon !
Yes!
Together!
Revealation!
Not your bodyguard!!
The Downfall Begins..........
The wait.......
Guilty!
NOT GUILTY!!!
The show must go on.!!!
Hello Again.!!!!
Sorry!!
Heartless 💔
Talk it out!!
Answers....
Jack & Jill.....
Who are You?
Shan.....
Dont Doubt.!
A New Chapter...
Same yet Different!
THE FINALE (Part-1)
THE FINALE

??????

1.6K 187 149
By HP0207

(Aditya followed Shanaya and thought that she would be downstairs... But she was waiting for him by the stairs..!!!)

Shanaya: C'mon Mr. Boyfriend .!!!! Let's go.!!!

Aditya: You were waiting for me.!!!

Shanaya: Yup.! In our case it is opposite.!!!!

(Aditya hold her waist and they both went downstairs....... As soon as they reached downstairs.... Manav, Jihaan came to them followed by Chief and SO.!!!)

Manav: All good.!

Aditya: Yup.!

Shanaya: I guess.!

Manav: Oooow boy.!!!!

(Before anyone else could say anything Richa came and was about to throw herself on Aditya but this time Shanaya came in between them and hugged her instead and stopped her into her tracks to go to Aditya......)

Shanaya: Aah.... My my..... I have been wanting to meet you from so long.!!!! (Still hugging her tight.)

Richa: Leave me.......

(Shanaya left her...)

Richa: Who are you .??? How dare you hugged me..!!? You could have chocked me to death.!!!!

Shanaya: I so wish that (almost inaudible....)

Manav: Don't you watch news Richa.???

Richa: You know I just came back from my Europe trip.! I don't think I have time to watch stupid news.!!!!

SO: You should beta..!!! General Knowledge is must.!!!!

Richa: Ya.... Whatever.! Who is she btw.!!!

Manav: Seriously.??? She is....(cut by Shanaya)

Shanaya: Na..Uh..!! Shh..... Let Adi do the honors..!!!! (She then went closer to Aditya and almost whispered to him which was audible enough for everyone to hear..,,. While tracing his jawline...)

Shanaya: Introduce me to her Mr. Oberoi.!!!! Tell her...... HUM AAPKE HAI KAUN?? (She smirked and winked)

Chief: Damn.!!! The temperature just increased quite some degrees.!!!!

Manav: Guys.! We have seniors over here.!!

SO: Oye.!!! Who are you calling seniors.????

Chief: Ignore him yaar.! Look at them.!!! This eye contact.!!! Wow.! My daughter is legit Fire.!!!

(Shanaya just backed off as she heard almost everyone now in the party has their eyes on them but still she maintained the eye contact with Aditya....)

Aditya: Tsunami........

Chief: Sorry..!!!!

SO: Ohho.!! Her first impression.!!!!!

Aditya: That's true.!!!! She is THE TSUNAMI.!!!! Who has the ability to turn my life upside down for good.!!! And whom I have given the right to do so..!! She is My Girl..! Who when gets Jealous looks way too cute for her own good.!!! Love her when she scrunches her nose.!!
She cares for me more than anyone.! She is Hot, She's Sexy... above all She has a beautiful heart...! She is my Wild Cat.!!! My Shan.... Adi's Shan..!

(Saying this he pulled her towards him by her waist and kissed her cheek.!!! This sudden kiss startled Shanaya and she looked towards Aditya with wide eyes... when she turned due to how they were standing they were inches apart to kiss each other.....)

Manav: Oh my.! Cover your eyes fellas.!!! Scene is getting steamy here..!! (He said dramatically)

SO: Naah.!! He won't.!!!

Chief: I agree..! He won't.!!! What a Shame yaar.!

Richa: Someone break their eye contact.!!! What if she kisses him.??

Manav & Jihaan: I Intend to agree.!!! She should kiss.!!!!

Chief: Ooo yes.!! C'mon Shan.!!

SO: I have my hopes on you Shan.... Go Girl.!!!

(Everyone who were already cheering by the way Aditya introduced her are now gathered around them and chanting..... "Kiss" "kiss" "kiss".... Most of them have their phone out recording their romantic moment and the hyped up people.!!!)

(Shanaya closed the gap between them two and kissed Aditya.! Aditya was too shocked to respond or do anything.... he just closed his eyes and felt the most soft lips he has ever felt..! Till date many actresses have kissed him on his cheeks.... "No lip kiss" was always his number one rule ..!! But everything was different when it came to Shanaya..... Aditya was about to respond to her and pull her more closer to him.... But before he could do so...... Shanaya pushed him hard and he fell on the ground...., he was about to get up but she hold his shoulder and kept him low and stopped him to get up..... she just bent and took out the gun she had on her leg.... she just said....)

Shanaya: Stay low...!

(Watching her this reaction.... Jihaan was the first one to understand and respond..! He took out his gun and covered Manav and Mr. Oberoi....... The guards were already on their duty of taking the guests to a safe place.....)

Jihaan: Where.???

Shanaya: 12 o'clock, 4 o'clock and 6 on the clock..!!!

Jihaan: Shit.! 8 in total.!!!

Shanaya: Start moving towards PR (their code word for Panic Room)

(They were slowly and steadily moving towards that direction.... As soon as most of the guests were out of there..... The attackers started firing....... Shanaya and Jihaan were counter shooting them trying their best to lead both Oberois, Chief, Manav and Jihaan to the hidden passage taking them to the panic room...! They were almost there..... and Aditya said...)

Aditya: You knew.???

Shanaya: of course I knew!!
I am your bodyguard you idiot.! Now stay low..! Or I will knock you off...!

Aditya: So..... was that all planned.???

Shanaya: What was planned.?? C'mon move it..! God .! Here we are trying to save you and you are asking me questions.??? Like dude is this the time to play rapid fire......??

Aditya: Shanaya...........

Shanaya: What..?? No more questions.!!! Everything... after all this is over.! I promise..... I will answer all your questions..!

Aditya: The kiss.......

(Upon hearing that...... she stopped...... She just stopped..! She froze and looked towards Aditya....... Aditya stood up and turned towards her and asked.....)

Aditya: You kissed me Shanaya.....!!!!

Shanaya: .................

Aditya: Was...... that kiss planned too???? Whatever happened today... is that all planned .????

Shanaya: Aditya....... look.....

Aditya: You called me by my name..! No Adi..... Nor Mr. Oberoi..!!! Shanaya...... what are you hiding..????

(Before she could say anything they heard someone screamed Aditya's name..... It was none other then his father.....)

SO: Adityaaaaaaaaaaa

(He just left his place and came in front of Aditya...... While Aditya and Shanaya were busy arguing one of the shooter had pointed his gun towards Aditya and fired and before it could hit Aditya.... his father pushed him and that bullet went through grazing his neck causing it to bleed out.!!! His father fell on the floor and went unconscious..... Aditya stood up and was about to go to him and before he could reach there the same guy fired another gun shot and that bullet went through Aditya's shoulder...... he fell on floor and started to wince in pain holding his shoulder....... Shanaya was too shocked..!!! She just thought one thing.... "This was not planned..!")

(Shanaya went to Aditya and tied a cloth from the table around his shoulder to stop the blood, he went to Mr. Oberoi and checked his pulse ..... he was doing okay... As the bullet just grazed through his neck.... She called the ambulance and then called Jihaan as Jihaan, Manav and her father were not there... She texted Jihaan:....)

Aditya and uncle got shot! Ambulance on its way..

(She noticed that the firing has stopped.... She stood up and was about to turn when someone hit her head from the back and she started to feel dizzy.... All she could hear is fainted voices of the men who were now surrounding her and tying her up..... One of them put a tape on her face..... her vision was all blurred out and she could feel that she will pass out any minute now..!!! The last thing she heard from one of the men saying...)

: Time to take her to HIM.!!!

(HIM she thought.!! Why is HE doing this..?? This was not as HE planned with her..!!! She was not able to hear anything else and she fainted...... They took her from there with them and nobody knew where they took her..... why they took her..?? Without being able to notify to anyone...... SHANAYA DISAPPEARED!!!!!)

IN OBEROI MANSION:

(Jihaan, Manav and Chief came and saw that both The Oberois were laying wounded...... Jihaan said that Shanaya called the ambulance already and in few minutes Ambulance was there..... They were taken to the hospital with high security and protection from the media.... none of the media person was able to get the hint of this accident.... Doctors took care of them and with proper medical care and bandages and dressing...... both of them were okay..... Mr. Oberoi was weak due to his age but doing better.... Aditya was just sitting on his bed staring and nothing..... Manav came to him and Chief went towards Mr. Oberoi's bed which was in the same room as of Aditya's)

Manav: You okay buddy.???

(Aditya just nodded his head in yes..!)

Chief: How come you got yourself in this state???

SO: Nothing yaar.! Shanaya and Aditya were busy in arguing and when we were about to take a turn towards the passage I just saw towards them and they were so busy in arguing that Shanaya completely forgot about the situation and that guy was aiming Adi and shot him but as my reflex I came in between and the shot I guess was missed and just grazed my neck.....

Chief: WHAT.???? She..!??? Shanaya was not able to predict the shot.???

Aditya: Uncle it's my fault I was asking her stupid questions on wrong time, she even warned me couple of times to stay low and keep moving....... But then I asked her something and .......

Chief: You got shot too..!!??
Wow.! My best Agent let her client and his family in danger.!!! She failed her assignment.!!!!

SO: Yaar.! It's not like that...!!

Chief: No Oberoi..... There is no excuse for such irresponsible behavior......
Where is she.???( he asked getting angry)

Manav: Ya... I haven't seen her either..! Where is she.???

(Jihaan who was quite till now spoke)

Jihaan: I just know that she was the one who called the ambulance......

Chief: How do you know that.??

Jihaan: She texted me..!

Chief: In the middle of this chaos she had that much time to text you and call the ambulance but she was not able to protect them.????

Jihaan: Chief.... Chief.... Relax.... We need to first check where is she..!

(Aditya closed his eyes and tried to recall everything that happened before he passed out.......
He remembered how he got shot.....
Then he remembered Shanaya coming to him and tying the cloth on his wound....
Then he remembered how she went to his dad and checked his pulse and whispered to him that his dad is okay.... just fainted.!
After a while he recalled how she came to him again and asked him to stay awake and told him that ambulance is on its way and he remembered hearing the footsteps approaching but none of them did anything to them and he heard a hitting noise and when he saw up he could see a blurry image of Shanaya struggling to get out of their hands.........)
(Aditya opened his eyes and everyone could see how stressed he is ....)

Manav: Adi... Adi relax..... What is happening.?? Are you feeling ok.? Something hurts.??

Aditya: They..... They took her with them.!(he almost whispered which was barely audible for them.)

Manav: What..???

Aditya: Look.. After we were shot I remembered how Shanaya tied that cloth on me and she checked dad's pulse and assured me that he is okay.... then she stood up and I heard footsteps and after that a whacking noise and she was struggling to get out of their clutches...!

Jihaan: What.???

Aditya: Dude..! I swear..... they just stopped firing...! They came .... they hit her.... and took her with them...... I couldn't see anyone nor could I remember what they were talking about but all I remember is they hit MY SHAN and took her with them.!!

Jihaan: Wait a minute...... so they waited till I was out of that area and then they put their plan into action..!

SO: What do you mean.....

Chief: Agent elaborate your view point.!

Jihaan: Sir..!
               If we connect the dots ..... I feel like this attack was never to kill someone.....

Manav: What.!? Shanaya herself told us that it is serious this time.!!!!

Jihaan: Look .... I have been with her for quite some time... and I know her well .... like in and out..! I know her......

Aditya: YES WE GOT IT.!!! You know her veryyyyy well...... (he said getting annoyed)

Manav: Seriously.???? At this time too??? You want to be jealous??? He is trying to de code everything..

Aditya: To kare na ..! Why he has to repeat that he knows Shan very well over and over again???? One time is enough for us all to understand it..... Simple..!

Jihaan: Done.????

Aditya: Spit it out now.....

Jihaan: Look... If they wanted to kill you..... they had very clear chance to do so.... but they didn't...... even uncle was shot in a way that he just got grazed by the bullet.... the bullet in your shoulder was shot in a way that it won't be dangerous for you.......

Manav: That........ is ...... true..!!!
Meaning they didn't wanted to kill you.... but...

Chief: .........

Jihaan: The attack was for Shanaya...... they drove everyone away who could save her and then attacked at the right moment and took her.....

(Aditya after thinking for a while)

Aditya: Did......... Shanaya knew about this..????

Jihaan: What.?? (Getting shocked)
No... how could she..?

Aditya: Cz when I asked her that she knew about this attack.... She said yes .! When I asked about was everything planned..... she was quite........

Chief: The hell.???

Aditya: I don't know guys...! My heart says NO..! But if I follow the deductions using my brain and Famous Shan way of thinking .... This all was planned and Shanaya knew about it...! But....

Manav: But...????

Okay.....
Surprise surprise..!
I am posting chapter today.!!!
Earlier then Even I expected.!!
But...
Once I started to write this chapter...
I was so into it.....

Anyways...
Tello tello....
Any of you expected their first kiss like this.?

Who expected these twists????

Who is Shanaya actually..?
Why did she do that.?
Is she really working for someone else??
Who is HE.????🤣🤣

Any more questions???

Chalo...
Like and comment if you liked the chapter.!
Drop your ideas in comments...

Till then
TC
Aadios Amigos
-HP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Khalifa By laiba

Mystery / Thriller

1.9M 110K 56
✵ featured ~ ❝Once upon a time in Baghdad, a street girl teaches the Khalifa of the kingdom why a king needs a queen.❞ ✵ Started: June 5, 2021. Comp...
2K 96 8
-🥀- ❝Every guy is a playboy until he meets his one true love.❞ -🥀- ❝When I laid eyes on you for the first time, every other person in the world b...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...