Karasuno's Manager

By imbreathinglol

This my first ever book! It's also my first ever book! I do hope you enjoy! Erm there's gonna be some angst... More

hey lol
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ
sᴀᴅᴅᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴘᴀsᴛ
a note
ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴛ
ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ
omfg thank you
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
YALL OMFG
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs
ʏᴀᴍᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴀsᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ(ғɪʟʟᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)
ᴇɴɴᴏʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴅᴀɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
shoyo's updated harem
ɴᴀʀɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ :𝟹
another big thank you
sᴜɢᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ɴɪsʜɪʜɪɴᴀ/ɴᴏʏᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴛᴀɴᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~/ɴᴇᴋᴏʜɪɴᴀ
ᴋᴀɢᴇʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴛsᴜᴋɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ
new book🤠
ᴀsᴀɴᴏʏᴀʜɪɴᴀ(ᴏɴᴇ-sʜᴏᴛ)
quick heads up!
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ sʜɪʀᴀᴛᴏʀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴀᴏʙᴀ ᴊᴏʜsᴀɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ғᴜᴋᴜʀᴏᴅᴀɴɪ
ʜᴇʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ɪɴᴀʀɪᴢᴀᴋɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴇᴄʜ ᴍɪɴᴜs ᴏɴᴇ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛᴀᴄʜɪʏᴀᴍᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ɴᴏʜᴇʙɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴊᴏʜᴢᴇɴᴊɪ
ʜᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏᴍᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴋᴀᴍᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀɪ
ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ɪᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛs
the nicknames and boyfriends rn
please help(like high-key important)
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴡᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ
im sorry🥺🥺
pls help😃(i need everyone's opinions)
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ. ᴛᴡᴏ
sʜᴏʏᴏ's ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ
small book promo//requests
ᴀᴏʙᴀ ᴊᴏʜsᴀɪ x ʜɪɴᴀᴛᴀ🍋

sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ

2.4K 72 89
By imbreathinglol

it's funny to think that there was a time when Suga didn't necessarily care for Hinata that much

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey flowers~ for this chapter i'm actually going to try lol since the last one was really fucking bad. anyways besides that, there's something coming up after this surprise thing and then we'll be able to meet the otherss(yayy!) i'm so sorry this book is probably not gonna be finished until like febuary next year or something because what i have planned will take a whole bunch of chapters and time. but i promise it'll be worth it in the end, so thank you for supporting me through this tehe. OKKK i'll stop bothering you guys now. enjoy the chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person

   There are silence and anticipation in all of the players as the curtain opens. Even the cute couple that's helping with everything was excited to see what else their favorite three grandchildren had in store for them.

   The curtain fully opened showing the three standing together.

   Hinata's wearing a black collar that had a heart in the middle, a black fitted cropped tank top with black shorts that had garters attached to it. Kiyoko has on the same collar as Hinata but red, a red cropped tank top with a zipper in front and red shorts that had a lace tie in front. Yachi has on the same collar as the others but yellow, a yellow corset lace tank top and yellow shorts with 6 jewels on the front. Since they were tired of wearing the heel they decided to wear thigh high socks that matched their outfits except for Hinata who wore ankle socks with a flower on the side.

(ok so i did the description of their outfits before trying to search up pictures that matched the description and- I FOUND THEM LIKE WITH THE DETAILS DOWN TO THE D OAFJCKL!! anyways)

Their collars

Hinata's↓↓

Kiyoko's↓↓

Yachi's↓↓

(pretend there's a heart instead of the circle lol)

Hinata's Outfit↓↓

Kiyoko's Outfit↓↓

Yachi's Outfit

   The boys nearly died from so much loss of blood and Hinata was smirking in his head. "yes, bitches. i know we look hot,"  thought Hinata. Then as the music started, the adults started hyping them up. Then the music starts.(now you play the music hehe. also there's translations incase anyone wanted them lol)

All: An-an-an-ani na kotoba wa iranai(The-the-the-there's no need for pointless words)

Y: Demo nante darou(But why?)

All: Zen zen zen zen boku no mono ni shitai(I want to make you all-all-all-all mine)

H: I wanna wanna touch your

All: BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY,BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY

   As they were singing "body," Hinata was going to the team. Yachi and Kiyoko were smirking while singing because they knew what he was about to do.

K: 3, 2, 1 let's session

H: Check, check, check, testing you

   At the licking part, he was near Yams so Hinata licked Yamaguchi's neck. Hinata walked away, leaving Yams a blushing mess.

All: No, no, no, no, ooo

Y: Hyappatsu hyakuchuu, hole in one(Bullseye, hole in one)

All: wow, wowo, yeah, yeah

H: Shaburitai, shaburenai, ite yacchatte yo hassha all right(You want to suck it, but I can't let you so let's fuck. It's all right you can cum)

   After he finished his verse, he quickly walked over to Daichi and moaned Daichi's name in his ear. Daichi immediately felt his pants tighten and he looks at Hinata. Hinata then quickly spun and walked away again.

Y: Furetemitai(I want to touch you)

   While Hinata was messing with the team, Yachi and Kiyoko were singing their lines while looking at each other. They were basically flirting and no one noticed.

H: Dakiatai hadoka doushi de(I want to embrace you naked together)

   Hinata sang his line while looking at Asahi and winked. Asahi.exe stopped working. Hinata then walked back to the front.

K: chotto shita irechatte mo ii kana(Do you mind if I push my tongue all the way in?)

   Kiyoko sang her line while looking at Yachi and Yachi shook her head saying that she didn't mind.

All: huwa huwa

Y: Ahh~ asu wa dou naru(Ahh~ I wonder what will happen tomorrow)

   Hinata was in the front and looked at everyone.

H: Ya tte naka ttara, rinkan ne~(If you haven't done it yet, let's gang bang~)(A/N: hehe i did change this part to be from Akemi's version because i can)

   After he sang the last part, he winked at the group and smirked. They now all have the image of him being destroyed by dicks.

All: An-an-an-an-ani na kimochi ja nainda(It-it-it-it it's not some stupid feeling)

H: Yaritai koto bakkari(I just want to do it)

All: So-so-sou-sou soujite ukeirete mo ii(The-the-the-the-then I can take you in, all at once!)

H: Mou nandatte ii(No matter what!)

K: Risei nantei(Your mind)

All: Bara bara ni nacchae yo!(Will be torn to pieces)

All: BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY

Y: No, no, no doutei desu(No, no, no I'm a virgin!)

All: No, no, no, no, no ooh

K: Zettai meichuu zenritsusen(I'll hit your sweet spot)

   Kiyoko then winked at Yachi, making the latter blush.

All: Wow, wowo, yeah, yeah

Y: Datte ima sugu(Because right now)

K: Yaritai(I want to do it)

Y: Yaritai(I want to do it)

H: Yaritai, ooh~(I want to do it, ooh~)

Y: Asedaku de(Dripping in sweat)

K: Sawarasenai! Kimi wa shojo na no?(I won't let them touch you! You're a virgin, aren't you?)

H: Boku wa Karasuno bicchi no osu da yo(I'm the Karasuno Bitch boy)

    Everybody was #shooketh.

All: Osu da yo

    He looked at Noya and Kags, who happened to be next to each other.

H: Ahh~ Tsutsumaretai na kimi no nenmaku ni(Ahh~ I wish you were inside me)

    Kageyama and Nishinoya now had a little friend that wanted to say hi.

Y: Fallen~

All: Huwa, huwa, huwa, huwa, huwa, huwa

K: Body, body, body, body

All: Huwa, huwa, huwa, huwa, huwa, huwa

Y: Body, body, body, body

H: *guitar comes out of nowhere and he starts playing it*

   "Wait, where'd the guitar come from? And why is he so good at it," thought the team as they were in admiration.

K: Dakiaitai chakui de ok(I want to embrace you, it's ok if we're clothed)

Y: Kimi no kokora ga shiritai dake da yo(I just want to understand your heart)

All: Huwa huwa

   Hinata then looked at Tsukki.

H: Ooh~ tsurenai taido(Ooh~ you're so cold to me)

   Tsukki felt a little guilty and he was about to give an apologetic look until-

H: Sosorarechau ze!(And it turns me on!)

   Tsukki's apologetic look quickly turned into a mix of surprise, smug, and flustered.

*drums and guitar lol*

K: An-an-an-an-ani na kimochi wa iranai(I-i-i-i I don't need any pointless feelings)

Y: Shiritai koto bakka de(I just want to understand you)

K: Non, non, non, non(No, no, no, no)

Y: nannara nonke demo ii yo(It's all good even if you're straight)

   Hinata looked at the entire team.

H: Ikasete yaru kara(Because I'll make you cum)

   "I bet you would," thought the team.

H: An-an-an-an antei no rizumu pisuton(I-i-i-i can't stop my dick from moving in a piston rhythm)

"Lmao. He's a bottom tho," thought everyone.

All: tomarainda(Because it's too fast)

All: Zen-zen-zen-zen zenbu shiritai kimi no koto(I want to understand ev-ev-ev-ev-everything about you)

K: Suki na ko to(I like you, kid)

H: Yaritai yo(I want to do it)

Y: I wanna wanna touch your

All: Body~ Yeah~

All: Body, Body, Body, Body, Body, Body, Body, Body, Body, Body

   It ended with Hinata on the floor having a slight arch and Kiyoko and Yachi right behind him on all fours with one arm holding themselves up and the other holding up a peace sign with the microphone still in hand.

   The trio were taking in breaths still in postition as the team clapped for them and the adults were hyping them up and yelling, "Y'ALL DID THAT!"

   They finally caught their breaths and giggling with each other as they got out of the positions and walked to the group.

   "Hey guys~ So, how did we do?" asked Hinata as he almost burst out laughing because of a bulge on everyone's pants. Suga spoke up first, "Y-you guys d-did great, haha." Everyone just collectively nodded not wanting to say something they might regret to the little ginger. "Thank you, Suga-kun," said Kiyoko. "Mhm, thanks Suga-senpai," agreed Yachi. Suga just smiled and tried not to look at Hinata.

   "since it seems like Suga wasn't affected TOO much. let's affect him," thought Hinata before he walked over to Suga. "KO-CHAN! Can I tell you a secret?" said Hinata walking closer to Suga. "What secret?" thought the rest of the team in jealousy.

   Yachi and Kiyoko went to go 'change' and said they'll be back. The adults were busy re-watching the last two performances, proud of their grandchildren. So it was just the team and Hinata. And Hinata had their full attention. Or more so what Hinata was wearing and his features.

   Suga hesitantly nodded and Hinata gestured for him to bring his ear. Suga leaned down and Hinata put his mouth to Suga's ear. He was on his tippy toes with one hand covering his mouth and Suga's ear so no one could lip read what he was saying and the other was on Suga's shoulder. Hinata started whispering.

   "The next time we're alone, I'll do WHATEVER you want. And just to let you know, I'm really good with my tongue and obeying people's orders. I'm excited to see what you do to me, Ko-chan~" Hinata went back down to normal and said that he's gonna go change for the last performance.

   He left the gym as he waved back and the teams attention was on Suga who was frozen, blushing, and hard. No one could see he was hard though because he had on some really loose sweats and a big hoodie on.

   "Suga? What happened? Did he say anything bad?" asked Daichi. Suga then snapped out of his trance and straightened his back. He turned to Daichi and the team and smiled. "Nope. It wasn't anything bad. Let's just say... I'm going to have some FUN next weekend," responded Suga. He then went to the candy bar and grabbed a handful of some Hershey's Kisses.

   "What the hell did he say to Suga/Suga-san/Suga-senpai?" thought the team. After like 3 minutes, everyone decided to talk to each other to wait for the trio to finish getting ready.

Hinata's POV

     I laughed to myself as I walk to my car to get the last outfit. As I get there, I see Toka-chan and Yoko-san fucking. I knock on the window and say, "Couldn't you hoes wait till I get my outfit? *sigh* Whatever just let me get my outfit and y'all can continue whatever FUCKERY this is."

   Toka-chan was red and tried to hide herself in Yoko-san. Yoko-san just rolled down the window and passed me my shoes and outfit. "Thanks, Mizu-chan. Also please clean my car thoroughly when you're finished yeah? I don't feel like going home with cum-stained seats and whatever else the fuck y'all gonna produce," I say to her.

   She nods and rolls the window back up. "Have fun Toka-chan~" I say as I wave to her. She flips me off with a smile and I see Yoko-san laughing. I return the favor but with a smile and turn around.

   I roll my eyes and go back to where we changed. "i swear i'll bring hell to Earth if i find even one hint of cum," I think to myself as I get changed.

   "OMFG I JUST REALIZED I HAVE TO DO A WHOLE NEW SONG AND BY MYSELF. these bitches owe me 10 meatbuns and 5 favors i swear to the fucking love of everything gay," I think as I look in the mirror and fix my outfit to make sure I look ~ p r e t t y ~

   I sit on the bench for a good 10 minutes scrolling through my phone looking for a song to do. "OMFG THIS IS PERFECT!" I scream as I come across a website for good karaoke songs. "Ok Shoyo," I say readying myself up, "You got this. Now time to do this shit."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~2170 words~

hey flowers~ i worked on this like awl day cause i remembered that im moving tuesday and will be busy so yah😀😀 I ALSO GOT MY PHONE AGAIN SO FUN~~ anyways i'll probably update again sometime later tonight so it's like a filler for me supposed to be updating:)) RIGHT ALSO

~update schedule: every other day and maybe everyday if i have time~

ok with that said, i'll go work on the second to last part of the surprise☺️

Sticker/Picture of the chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 931 69
SMOKIN' HOT - hinata harem imagines contains dark themes + slow updates. please excuse for any grammar or spelling mistakes! also please note that th...
76.2K 2.4K 32
There are three different types of people. First, the ones who feel things like everyone else. Second, the ones that feel things much more intense th...
118K 1.3K 19
☁︎ ┆ ❝ The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ❞ As of August 2022, this book is currently undergoing major edi...
2.6K 79 20
[Hiatus] Started hiatus- 11/2/21 ended 1/5/22 This is a Kagehina fanfiction. In this story Kageyama and Hinata have already told each other that they...