Endgame

De glenn_rhee_supremacy

Author: Melanie Gipp Cover by: @sygmys HP FANFICTION, Finished: 3/3/21 Edited: 28/9/21 "You're like a dove... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Epilogue
End credits <3
Song credits continued
Last part of song credits!
2k reads <3
4K reads
12K reads and music update
For those that have finished Endgame...
50K reads
a thank you/announcement
Getting a little bit political

Chapter 25

1.4K 60 5
De glenn_rhee_supremacy

"Oh Freddy look, look who is in the front page of the quibbler!" She ran over and handed him the newsletter.

"Wow, this is great Hals!" He smiled at her. "Why are you at the front of it?"

"Luna asked me to do an interview," she added. "About what it's like trying to do your OWL's in the middle of a crisis. Go on, have a read will you?"

"Given these tumultuous times, it can never be easy trying to live a normal life amidst the chaos. Hallie Blackwell, now in her fifth year at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, explains the fears and worries she has faced while sitting her OWL exams in the year you-know-who came back to power."

Interviewer: Xenophilius Lovegood

X: Miss Blackwell, have your previous years at Hogwarts been as incredulous as this one?

H: Well, there is always some type of adventure going on at Hogwarts (laughs). This one has certainly upheld a challenge for me however. Sometimes you feel as if the exams are pointless, because you're unsure of what the future holds.

X: Do you still study for you exams?

H: Yes, I do.

X: Why do you do so if you don't know what the future holds?

H: Hope is the driving force for many things people do. I guess it's, eh, the want to better yourself aswell in the field of magic. Preparing is necessary because absolutely anything can be thrown at you.

X: What has been the hardest thing to happen to you this year?

H: Well (thinks carefully), I believe the hardest thing I've done is accept that things are falling apart around me and sometimes you just can't do a thing about it.

X: Is this in regards to your personal life or the wizarding world?

H: Hmm yeah, pretty much a combination of—er—both. Some people don't realise the emotional strength it takes to understand what is going on around us. Our society has been divided, and that then creates conflicts between friends and families.

X: What do you think should happen next?

H: Well, I'm only 16 years old, so I could name a long list of people who would answer this question better than I could (laughs). However, I'm a very firm believer that when people are unified under the same cause, well, that helps a great deal.

X: Thank you very much for answering these questions, Miss Blackwell.

H: Thanks for the opportunity, Mr Lovegood

X: For our daily subscribers, stay tuned for next weeks article on how to tend to your nargles in the garden.

"This is truly great!" He nodded. "You were brilliant!"

He threw his arms around Hallie in a brotherly hug, she returned it with great passion and happiness, so grateful someone was proud of her. The feeling was refreshing, comforting almost, knowing someone could share her smiles. When they let go, George entered, speaking to Fred.

"Hey Georgie," he said.

"I'm away to show this to Hermione," she said, walking past George as if he was nothing more than a ghost. She felt his eyes burn into her back of her head as she disappeared into the girls dormitory.

"Hermione?" She looked around to see that she wasn't there, only Parvati who was tying her lace.

"Oh," she said, awkwardly and avoiding her eyes. Parvati and Hallie had only really remained on minimal talking terms. "Haven't seen Hermione have you?"

"Nope, sorry."

"Alright," she nodded, turning around and heading towards the door.

"Wait a minute," Parvati said quickly, Hallie turned around utterly mesmerised.

"Yeah?"

"Come and sit down," Parvati commanded. "I need to talk to you."

"Look if it's about all of that, I'd rather not Parvati," Hallie admitted. She thought of how dark a place her mind once was, and sometimes continued to be.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry," she looked at Hallie.

"Why are you apologising?"

"I know you'd stand by me if the stuff that happened to you was happening to me," she sighed. "I've been quite stupid. I'm sorry I haven't really spoken to you."

"It's okay," she shrugged her shoulders. "There are other people who have done worse anyway."

"Like Lavender?"

"She isn't the only one."

"Does it get any easier?" Parvati asked. "You know with the rumours and everything?"

Hallie expressed her contempt for Parvati's sympathetic tone. However, it didn't stop her from questioning why she was changing her mind about her.

"Not to sound rude or anything," she began. "Why do you care?"

"I was too quick to judge," she admitted. "I'm ashamed of myself, Hallie."

"Don't be" she shook her head and sat down beside her. "Deep down, you probably wanted to talk to me about it all."

"I did," she looked at Hallie, who saw the eagerness and desperation in her eyes. "I did not know how to confront you. I was stupid, but now, I want to listen."

Hallie suppressed a smile."To answer your question—"

She began to think of everything that had happened. "I think I'm alright."

"It's hard to describe the type of pain I'm feeling right now," she looked down, thinking of everything. "It's like when you sprain your ankle, it's not completely broken, but the pain is still there. It eventually begins to heal, and you can walk on it but every once in a while there is still that tinge of pain."

Parvati nodded. "Yeah," she said, thoughtfully.

"Then eventually, the pain will completely leave your body. The only thing that you will remember is the memory of it being sore."

"You're strong, Hallie," Parvati agreed. "Stronger than I am, even stronger than Lavender. I don't know how you do it. Just know that if you ever need anything, I'm here."

"Thanks Parvati," Hallie smiled at her. She didn't know how light this made her heart feel, or for the first time in a while, she actually felt accepted.

***
"Hals?" Freddy said to her while she sat in the library.

"Uh huh?" She nodded, not looking up at him but instead at the page that was entitled charms revision.

"Do you remember that time whenever you were in first year, and you found a rock lying in the courtyard?"

"Yeah," she looked at him and smiled. "I remember making a wish with that stone."

"I found it the other day," he passed it over to her. Before she reached out to lift it, she hesitated. Remembering the beautiful memory that was now too painful to think off.

"Well then what did you wish for?" Third year George asked.

"I'm not telling you," Hallie said forcefully.  "Otherwise, the wish won't come true."

"Oh okay, spoil sport," he sighed, rolling his eyes.

"I'm not a spoil sport," she said, not believing him. "What did you wish for then?"

"Well I'm not going to tell you that."

"See!" She pointed at him. "You're just as bad as I am," she laughed.

"Whatever you say Hallie bear."

"For goodness sake," she sighed again. "Stop torturing me with that nickname."

They all broke out with laughter, still tinted with the innocence of childhood.

"What did you wish for?" Fred asked. "Go on that was over four years ago. I'm not going to say anything."

"I wished for George," she continued. "To be happy."

Fred smiled. "That's lovely, Hallie."

"Yeah well," she swallowed uncomfortably. "Let's hope he got his wish."

"See the quidditch game," Hallie began, changing the subject. "When is it?"

"Next month I think," Fred sighed. "Can't play in it, I'm banned."

"No way," Hallie said, shocked. "She can't do that on you!"

"Apparently she can," he sighed, frustrated. "According to one of her stupid declarations."

"I can't wait for the day when that woman leaves Hogwarts."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

190K 4.1K 35
꧁In which they both have feelings but are unknown to eachother꧂ OR After 6 years of chasing Lily Evans it seems as if James Potter has given up on...
672K 18.6K 39
❝𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆, 𝒊'𝒎 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊'𝒎 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅. ❞ IN WHICH Jame...
54.9K 1.1K 15
Smack-dab in the middle. After Episode VI