Broken Without You (COMPLETED)

By anima_sola_6

"Neither I am leaving you nor this place...samjhe??" saying I fisted his collar even more tighter and pulled... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
25k ❤️A Token Of Gratitude
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Teaser : Broken 💔
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Teaser
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Epilogue
100k love ❤️
New Story Prologue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 11

6.3K 367 67
By anima_sola_6

"Directly I'll come to the point... we'll get married only for one year"

"What... what the hell you are talking"

"Neither I am interested in you nor in this marriage"

"But Baba told me that you are ready for this marriage"

"Ha .. I am ready for this marriage only because I want that property which belongs to your so called Baba's friend...once I get the legal rights of that plot then everything will be done according to me... just because of that stupid condition put by that person I am marrying you .. because this is only way to get my legal rights on that plot..... after one year we'll get divorced  ...I'll take the complete blame on me .. I'll never let your image and reputation get spoilt because of all this...don't you worry about your future... it will be completely secured by me ...I'll give you whatever you want and whatever you ask... house money everything..if you wanna get settled somewhere else I mean abroad or any other city I'll arrange  for that too... it will be my responsibility that you will lead a luxurious life ...in spite of all this you will get a huge amount of alimony from me.... after getting divorced you will be a free bird ...you can marry your boyfriend or whomever you want.. I will bear all the expenses of your marriage too...so this is my offer to you... if you are ready for all this we'll sign a contract"

I picked up the glass of water from the table and gulped it.

"I am ready for all this..but I have one condition"

"What is it??"

"First of all let me clarify one thing to you...I don't want anything from you after the divorce...keep your house... your money...your huge alimony everything with you... you don't need to bother about my personal life...my nonexisting  boyfriend and my marriage expenses.. I am not the one who depends on others to lead a luxurious life... I am capable of leading a happy life instead of a luxurious life on my own.. there's no need of you to secure my future.. I can secure my future on my own capability.. thank-you for your concern .."

I took a pause and continued

" And about the condition...you will not let my Maa Baba know about this contract"

"Done.. do you have anymore doubts regarding this contract??"

"You are such a successful businessman...if you wish you can buy  many more properties like that plot ..but why you are so possessive about that particular one...you are ready to marry someone... someone you are not even interested in "

"It's non of your business" he said raising one of his eyebrow

"I have a doubt"

"What??"

"Why you are ready to marry me.. what's your reason or motive behind this ??"

"It's non of your business too" I replied in the same way as he did .. raising my  both eyebrows

"Fine.. I'll ask my lawyer to make the contract papers"

"There's no need of all this... after one year I'll  leave your house and get separated from you  even if you want me to stay... you can trust me on my words"

"As I said I am not at all interested in you..so there's no chance that I would ever  ask you to stay with me... I'll go far away from you even if you want to stay with me... that's my promise..and I never break my promise."

We both were just staring at each other.

"Your coffee Sir" the waiter said placing the coffee on the table

We both sat and started having our coffee.

" Then I'll inform Dada"

I nodded a yes

He called Baba " Dada we are ready... will be at home within half hour" saying this he cut the call.

We finished our coffee.

"Shall we leave??"

"Hmm" I nodded

We came out of the coffee shop.

The driver who dropped me was standing there.

"Mohan Bhaiya you leave .. I'll drop her  "

"Ok Bhaiya"

He opened the  his car door for me like a gentleman and I sat in the car. He again talked something to Mohan Bhaiya and then sat in the driver seat. We were going back to my house.

There was a message on my phone.

"I sent you Mohan Bhaiya's number. He will be there for you ...I mean to drop and pick you up from the hospital and wherever you want. Just give him a call whenever you wanna go to hospital or somewhere else"

"But..." He didn't allow me to complete

"From now onwards you are my  responsibility "

I was not knowing what to reply him back so I kept quiet . We reached home.

We entered the house. Maa Baba were talking to Pandit Ji. I was wandering when did he come.

As soon as Baba saw us ..he came near  and hugged us. Breaking the hug and placing his hands on our shoulders with tears in his eyes he said " you both can't even imagine how much happy I am... God bless you both"

Maa came to us and said " your Baba is about to get mad out of happiness... come Pandit Ji is finalising the dates"

"But Maa when did he come??"

"Well ... I have my own plans" she laughed

I gave her a questioning look

"I already knew what's going to happen...so without wasting much time I started my preparations"

"But Maa.."

"Maa ..don't take much efforts .. I want everything to be simple..just a simple ceremony .. don't make it hanky-panky type.. please" he interrupted me

"Arjun I know you since you were a newborn baby... So don't worry everything will be done according to you.. sweet and simple as you like.. Ok... now Chalo let's finalize the date.

She dragged us to the sofa and made us sit .

"According to their kundali tomorrow is the best day for them to get married  after that we don't have the mahurat for the next 2 months " Pandit Ji said

As soon as he said that ..me and Arjun exchanged glances.

"Arjun and Sona are you both OK with this ..do you have any problem??" Baba asked us

"No Baba I don't have any problem" I replied

"Even I don't have any problem Dada"

"Great then .. evening will do the engagement ceremony and tomorrow will be the marriage" Baba said

" but we have very less time to arrange everything... even though I have already done some preparations but still some work is pending...will everything be managed??" Maa said

"Maa .. don't you worry about the arrangements ... Rohan will look after all the arrangements.. you both relax"

Later Pandit Ji and Maa Baba were discussing about the arrangements and rituals. And Arjun was also busy with his phone talking to someone. After finishing his call he was leaving.

"Dada I am leaving"

" Wait " I stopped him

Maa Baba smiled looking at us. I was confused...why they are smiling..

" Vo actually .. just come to my room once.. I have something to talk"

"You both carry on.. we have lots of work" again they smiled at us and left

I came to my room and Arjun followed me.

"What's the matter??"he asked

"Sit first"

" Don't drag it.. just speak up what's the matter" he was irritated

I went close to him held his hand and dragged him to the bed and made him sit on the bed holding his shoulders

"What the hell are you doing??"

I took out the first aid kit from the drawer and started dressing his palm which was bleeding at the coffee shop.

"If not healed... it will continue to bleed"

So tomorrow Arjun and Sonal are getting married...

What's the reason for Sonal's approval for marriage??🤔🤔

Will they get divorced according to their contract??🤔🤔

Many many thanks from the bottom of my heart to those who are reading and voting for my story🙏🙏🙏

Please let me know your views on the chapter through your comments.🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 25.7K 71
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...
553K 25K 66
#1 in marriage - 6th mar 2022 #1 in India - 1st mar 2022 #1 in arranged marriage - 1st mar 2022 #1 in puppy love - 3rd march 2022 #1 in secret love...
1M 39.1K 48
Highest Rank: 1 in romance Cover credits: GS_Stella. He was my first love but I wasn't his. He decided not to see my face ever again. So did I. "It's...
319K 12.1K 40
BILLIONAIRE × DOCTOR (Marriage series- arranged marriage) English × hindi dialogues ~•••••••~ ~•••••••~ The minute I heard my first love, I sta...