Mafia & Miss Honey | Mafia H...

By SabhyataSahu

'The lost city of Atlantis once existed', 'Aliens are walking among us'. 𝒁𝒂𝒓𝒂 believes in all. But Mafia... More

Blurb
1. 𝒰𝓃ℴ
2. Due
3. Tre
4. 𝓠𝓾𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓻𝓸
5. Cinque
6. 𝓢𝓮𝓲
7. 𝓢𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮
8. 𝓞𝓽𝓽𝓸
9. Nove
10. Dieci
11. Undici
Discover My Other Stories!!!
12. Dodici
13. Tredici
14. Quattordici
15. Quindici
16. Sedici
17. Diciassette
18. Diciotto
19. Diciannove
20. Venti
21. Ventuno
22. Ventidue
23. Ventitré
24. Ventiquattro
25. Venticinque
26. Ventisei
27. Ventisette
28. Ventotto
29. Ventinove
Soundtrack
Catharsis.!!!
Author's note
30.Trenta
31. Trentuno
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
32. Trentadue
33. Trentatré
34. Trentaquattro
35. Trentacinque
36. Trentasei
37. Trentasette
38. Trentotto
39. Trentanove
40. Quaranta
41. Quarant­uno
42. 𝓠𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓪­𝓭𝓾𝓮
43. 𝓠𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓪­𝓽𝓻é
44. Quaranta­quattro
45. Quaranta­cinque
46. Quaranta­sei
47. Quaranta­sette
48. Quarant­otto
49. Quaranta­nove
50. Cinquanta
51. Cinquant­uno
A/N & New Story Updates
52. Cinquanta­due
53. Cinquanta­tré
54. Cinquanta­quattro
A/N

55. Cinquanta­cinque

26K 751 518
By SabhyataSahu

I jumped in Gian's arms, hooking my legs around his waist. His hand caressed my thighs, rippling goosebumps on its awake.

"What if somebody sees us..." I moan, licking the corner of his lips as his hands kneaded my legs.

"Nobody is gonna fucking see us, Principessa. Don't worry about it. Guy is performing, they'll all be there.." He groaned, nibbling on my earlobe.

"He is really here. I want to see him perform." I moaned.

Gian pulled back, giving me an incredulous look. I look down at our position. I was in his arms, my face hovering over him. His back was arched, my fingers threaded in his sexy long hair. And here I was, demanding to see Guy.

I pouted my lips and batted my lashes at him. Gian laughed softly, "Did that bitch teach you this too.?" he raised his brows.

I slapped his chest, "Don't call her that." I laugh. As he started to exit the garden, I clung to him, nuzzling my nose in his neck. "Let go, Gian." I giggled as he ascended the stairs.

"Never, Principessa." he whispered. Finally, he pulled me down, holding me against his chest as I faced the banquets from the balcony. Guy was singing his new song. I began to sway with the rhythm, rubbing my ass against his hard-on. Enjoying his groans every ten seconds.

When Guy's song ended, Gian whirled me around and gave me a hard, punishing kiss for teasing him. "You have become vicious, Principessa..." he groaned in my ears, squeezing my ass.

"I just wanted your attention..." I murmur cluelessly. The changes I had made with the school were for the betterment of the students and their education. But then I got claws and began to demand unnecessary stuff to get his attention.

"And so did you, Gian. I read the articles every day..." I point my fingers at his chest.

"You read newspapers now.?" he mocked.

"And google about you like a crazy stalker..." Remo told me about Gain's father's demise and what he was risking by going to Fosdinovo... I had gone to the church after so long to pray for Gian's safety. I learned he was safe through the news regarding his charities.

"I wanted to crash your work. But the receptionists are portrayed to be the meanest employees. So I decided to crash here..." Gian nodded, running his fingers through the deep neckline of my dress. But his eyes were on the pendant.

"Tell me about her..." I whispered. Gian's face broke into a wide grin, with sadness lurking behind.

He told me everything from the beginning. His mother had been the reason why Gian came back to me that day. And the sacrifices she and Lorenzo had made.

I couldn't stop crying remembering the sweet Lorenzo. And how Gian avenged their deaths. Surprisingly, I didn't even flinch at hearing any of that.

"So you'll have to follow the protocol, Principessa. I promise to give you freedom. But you have to listen to your bodyguards and it won't be for a short period either. Having a small army of bodyguards follow you every day. It will be a lifelong commitment."

"Life long.?" I widen my eyes in alarm because no matter what happens between us, he'll always ensure my safety.

"Marry me, Principessa."

*****

A week later, I was alone in the hotel room, checking on my reflection in the mirror. My arms were hurting after several tries to pull them into a bun. Today, of all the days, I had wanted it to go perfectly. Gian had told me to leave them down. He even texted half an hour ago the same, but I was persistent.

I huffed in exasperation, pressing my palms over the smooth silk material of my wedding gown. This day should have been filled with the presence of loved ones. A hair stylist, makeup artist, someone to smooth their hands over my dress a hundred times and check on the buckles on my Jimmy Choos. But I didn't want any of that.

Gian had made up for the two months we had been apart with kisses and orgasms. I would wake up, eat, and sleep after the climaxes he gave me.

4 days ago, the news of our marriage broke out. Or more accurately, Gian Armani's marriage to me. We met in kindergarten and got into an argument for the very first time. According to the articles narrated by Helen on record.

My parents, the Sinclairs, called me so many times and texted, to shout at me. Counting every single thing they had done for me. I didn't have any bad blood for them after everything that happened. Since all the arrangements happened with a snap of Gian's fingers, including this dress, prepared overnight. We hadn't gone through the list for guests, as it had been Gian's department to ensure the safety and all that. So the thought of not inviting them never crossed my mind, but my parents did it for me with their hurtful words. So at last, I had to agree with Gian and block them.

Lara texted me to wish me, I had called her back to thank her. She spoke briefly with Gian, threatening him on something about forgetting her Canadian manners and ripping him to pieces if he had hurt me. But she didn't give me a crap about not inviting her to my wedding.

A knock sounded on the door. Soto was standing outside in a black suit. He tugged on his jacket nervously. I laughed when he ran his hand over his beard habitually, only to find air because he had trimmed it short for this occasion. So his personality could fit the suit he was wearing to walk me down the aisle.

I hooked my arm with his outstretched hand as we headed for the wedding hall. Four honeybees from the kindergarten, who were the kids of the famiglia's members, were loaned -as Gian puts it- for the occasion.

Only the people Gian had told me had helped and supported him during the civil war in the family were sitting on his side. Not a single business partner or a politician to strengthen the ties for his business.

On mine I had Soto walking me down the aisle. Emiliano, Remo, Max, Mrs. Regio. And Helen and David, the last-minute edition. Gian had been furious with her for setting me up with the dates. But he was grateful for her kindness when I needed her. As it was impossible for her to be any nicer.

Gian's eyes glisten when he outstretched his hand to take mine from Soto's.

When the rituals ended, the priest allowed Gian to kiss me. He pulled my body flush against him in a sharp tug. A squeal escaped from my mouth as I realize this will be our first PDA.

I ran my fingers over the curly waves in his hair, similar to one I created on his hair when he'd stayed over the first night. They looked more defined, with the length as I refrained him from trimming it short.

"You did this by yourself," I whispered, astonished that he had remembered that.

"Yes, Principessa. Without burning my skin off." he whispered huskily, his eyes twinkling with mischief."

"I did that.?" I deadpan. "I am so so-" My words were cut short as he slammed his lips to mine, giving me a long toe-curling kiss, plunging his tongue. I am pretty sure I heard the priest murmur in anger before we heard the guests clapping and hooting for us.

*****

The wide doors of the honeymoon suite of the Grand Plaza opened automatically as Gian carried me in his arms, bridal style.

I bit my lips in anticipation of what was coming next. Having my first time after my marriage had been a thought I had almost forgotten about. As the logic took place in my teenage dreams. People get married after knowing each other for years and no relationship runs without them having sex. But when has Gian followed the rules.

"What's going on in that head of yours, Mrs Armani." he whispered in my ear, his hot breath tickling the sensitive flesh below my ear, helping me to my feet as we reached the bed covered in rose petals. But I was still looking into his eyes, remembering the time I had tortured myself being away. I'd decided to drop the Sinclair name, as it had never been my true identity.

"I am happy because my dream is gonna come true.." I giggled as his tongue licked the skin below my ear.

"I can picture my 14-year-old Zara with unruly hair, hiding under a blanket biting her plump lips in anticipation, thinking about her first time..." he whispered slowly pulling down the zip of my dress, running the back of his fingers over the naked skin. My breath ragged, and my eyes widened to hear his accurate description. He turned my body so now my back was facing his front.

He crouched down, grazing the tip of his nose across my spine. Ripped my panties out of the way and flung me on the plush mattress. I sat up, pushing my weight on the mattress as he unbuttoned his suit jacket like he had all the time in the world.

My brows raised in challenge. Biting my lip, my hand glided towards my core to soothe the ache. But Gian held my wrist, shaking his head.

"When I am not around, Principessa." he warned, his voice coming out as pained and got rid of his clothes in record time

When I reached to unbuckle the straps of my heels, he stopped me again and pinned both my hands over my head. My heartbeat began to raise in anticipation, hooking my legs around his waist, he kissed me.

He wants to take me with my heels on. It is his fantasy, my body arched in pleasure when he pushed his cock against my entrance. I hadn't touched myself apart from finding my palm inside my panties, cupping myself some mornings.

"D-did you?" I blurted, before I could stop myself. Risking to stir tension between us during our first night. Honestly, contrary to my nature of wanting to know everything, I didn't want to know this.

I had left him. Broken up for good. Of course, he would-

"Never." he said sternly. "No one came into my life after you, Principessa. And no one fucking ever will. Ever." He growled.

I beamed at him and asked teasingly, winking at him. "Is that how your fingers got broken.?"

His eyes widened in surprise, and he laughed. "Only you can crack jokes when my cock is halfway inside you." he chuckled, kissing my forehead.

"Just half?" I shrieked, looking down at where we were together and finding he was right then up to his face. He was showing some great patience by not hitting home on one go and slowly giving me time to adjust. His face was completely sweaty, the veins on his forehead protruding.

My hands snaked down from his shoulder and grabbed his ass, squeezing the flesh, encouraging him to push inside completely. A wild groan escaped from our mouths as we screamed in pleasure and pain.

Gian kissed me, murmuring sweet nothings in my ears. And did everything all night like he had taken a page from my unwritten first-time fantasy.

I loved this man from the bottom of my heart, for all his good and uglies. When he came back to my life, I vowed to slowly make him the man, I knew I deserved to have. Love this mafia fiercely. Take in charge as the Queen of his fallen kingdom.

"I love you, Mrs Zara Armani." He whispered, moulding our lips together, taking me into oblivion with him.

THE END.

*****

Thanks a ton for reading the story, I know it's too much to ask but if it is possible then please share the story on social media and on your conversation board on Wattpad. so more people can know the story.

Hey, honey!!! It will be really helpful to me if you share the story link on your Conversation Board or social media. And thank you for reading. Please don't forget to VOTE ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐for the chapter and leave your COMMENTS below.

I would love it if you check out my other stories, 'Aurora's Aura' 'Married To Become Mr. & Mrs. Billionaire' 'Becoming Romeo' & ''his Captive'. The story link is on my profile  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 329 21
She styles him for one photoshoot...and he doesn't take no for an answer. ↴ ❧ 𝐌𝐀𝐄𝐕𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐌 is a small-town girl just trying to mak...
203K 15.6K 48
A Clumsy girl, crushing over a guy since 4 years yet never talked to him. Now, when finally she has his attention, her crazy and unfiltered self is o...
27.2K 2K 13
ᴀ ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ ɪs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀsᴛ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ's ʟɪғᴇ. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴀᴛᴀʟ. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪɴs ᴀʟʟ. sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ, ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ʜᴏʀᴍᴏɴᴀʟ...
13.2K 582 10
1st book of 'The Malhotra Siblings' When she was in 9th, he was the senior of her school.. He was her brother's classmate and his bestfriend He was h...