Psssshbh A Bitch Can Dream (B...

Von Lunathe_Wolf135

Previously called: The Wolf Princess New cover too! Ok so this story is an OC x BB. But if you want to preten... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
"Valentine's?.."
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108 (1/2)
Chapter 109 (2/2)
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
-cHaPtEr-
😶🤍

Chapter 51

752 31 9
Von Lunathe_Wolf135

Cheyenne stared at her Phone as she stood in the middle of her room. She looked up for a moment before typing something else.

"Hey, Sweetheart!"

Cheyenne looked over to her window before quickly ducking. She looked back and glared at Ronald as he skidded on his Scythe "What the heck, Ronald!" Ronald tilted his head with a cocky smirk "Heck? That's odd, you never say that" He walked over to her and held up her hand "And why such a sour face?" He lift her chin and smirked "What happened to that smile, Sweetheart? You wont even crack it. Not even for me?"

"...."

Ronald looked behind Cheyenne and froze. She quickly pushed Ronald away and looked back, waving at her Brother "Hey, Lando--Who the fuck is that?" Cheyenne tried pushing him back but Landon stalked closer to Ronald, the Reaper backing away with his hands up "Nah, nah. Who the fuck is this? Touch her again and see what's gonna happen!"

Ronald flattened himself on the wall as Landon glared at him, the veins in his neck popping out. Cheyenne pushed Landon back a bit more and sighed "It's alright, its ok...That's Ronald. H--He shouldn't be putting his hands on you"

Cheyenne rubbed her arm and went to walk to Ronald but, Landon forced her back, standing infront of her while he looked Ronald up and down with a threatening look.

"Cheyenne! My Darling!"

The two Siblings glanced back as Grell happily stepped in with his arms high. He went to hug Cheyenne but Landon moved her away. Grell snapped out of it once he noticed he hugged air. He looked around and tilted his head once he saw the tall Male standing behind the short girl "Hm? Whose this?"

Landon looked back to his little Sister "What have you been doin' while you've gone missin'?" Cheyenne huffed "Brother....Sibling number six...These are my friends, Ronald and Grell" Grell crossed his arms "And who is this Man stealing away m--" He stopped as Cheyenne made a cutting motion across her neck.

"Miss Gilmore, it is time to leave for The Undertaker"

The Butler stepped in and stared at the small conflict. He then exhaled "Miss Gilmore, the carriage is outside" Cheyenne nodded as Sebastian left the room. Landon gave her a confused look "The Undertaker? The hell are you doin' there?" Cheyenne flattened her lips. To her Family, what she was about to tell him would be seen as pointless in their eyes.

"I uh...I'm inviting my Friend over for the Christmas celebration" Landon stared at her "And what does this Friend look like" Cheyenne, embarrassed with the fact that the other two were watching, looked down and turned her head. Ronald rook a step towards her but flinched back at Landon's stare. Grell shook his head "She's clearly uncomfortable, could you let her go"

Grell walked over to Cheyenne, grasping her hand, and walking out the room. He ignored Landon's calls as he left with her, Ronald quickly following.

Just when they were far enough, Grell looked down to the girl "My word, who was that? An intimidating fellow, I'll give him that" Cheyenne rubbed her arm "Yeah, that's my Brother, Landon. Apparently, he came here just like I did but he doesn't know how.." Ronald let out a nervous chuckle "That makes sense. He's overprotective, that's for sure"

Cheyenne laughed and then looked back down, undoing her hand with Grell's. That took the two by surprise. She walked forward and waved back at them, going down a corner. Grell's face dropped "She never acts like this..." Ronald looked to his fellow Reaper "You think it's because of her Brother?"

Grell hummed "Maybe.."

~

Cheyenne threw the door open. Undertaker looked her way and the two made coy smirks, doing gun hands to each other

"UT~"

"Little One~"

Cheyenne went over to him and hugged him "Ay! How's life, UT?" The Undertaker smiled up at her "Well, if you must know, I just got a recent customer. Odd little fellow it was" Cheyenne tilted her head as he turned his chair her way "Really?" Undertaker nodded as he pat his lap "Come, I'll tell you the story, hehehe~" Cheyenne took off his hat and pat his head "You're a Perv. And you know that" Undertaker lift up his hands "What? I've done no such thing"

Cheyenne scoffed but sat on his lap "Mhm" Undertaker tilted his head "Well, look who sat down" Cheyenne chuckled "What? My legs got tired" The silverette flicked her nose while she scrunched it up "Mhm"

Cheyenne then sat up, giving Undertaker a bright smile "What do you wanna do today?"

"I dont know. What do you want to do today?"

Cheyenne laughed as he spun his chair around "I dont know what do you wanna do today?"

Undertaker laughed as he spun them faster "I dont know, what do you want to do today!"

"I dont kn---Imbaciles..."

The two laughed at each other, Cheyenne lost balance and fell off his lap. This just made Undertaker wheeze, his cheeks red as he banged on his desk. Cheyenne shakingly stood and wheezed herself, stumbling as she walked.

Ciel shook his head "Undertaker, Cheyenne would like to ask if you would like to come to my Manor for a 'Christmas celebration'" Undertaker wheezed yet again as he layed on his desk, tears falling out of his eyes.

Cheyenne took deep breaths as she tried to calm herself down "My cheeks hurt, fuck!" Undertaker giggled as he tried to help himself "O-Of course! I would love to!" Cheyenne smiled and lift up his hat from his desk, sitting it back on his head "Ah! I'm so happy you'll come!"

Undertaker smiled up at her as she stood infront of him "Well, I wouldn't want to make the Crybaby whine all night. I am her favorite after all~" Cheyenne glared down at him "UT, you know I'm not a Crybaby! Damn you, Undertaker!" The silverette stood himself and smirked down at her "Oh, but you didn't deny that I wasnt your favorite"

Cheyenne crossed her arms and huffed "That's 'cause you're not" She stared back at his face and ran towards him at his fallen smile. She hugged him "You big Bum! Stop trying to guilt trip me for hugs!" Undertaker giggled and hugged her back "But you always give the best ones"

Cheyenne looked up at him with her mouth wide before she cupped her cheeks "Aww..."

Sebastian cleared his throat, making them both look towards him. He smiled "Well, now that that's taken care of, are there any other errands you would like to take, Miss Gilmore?" Cheyenne shook her head and wrapped her arm back around Undertaker's waist "Nope!" She did a closed eyed smile "I just wanted to see Undertaker"

The silverette smiled down at her "D'aww, all that just to stay with me for a day" Cheyenne nodded "Exactly, we gotta find something to do and make our bond stronger!" She spread her arm far infront of her as if she was telling a story.

Ciel crossed his arms "Well, your Brother wouldn't want you out all night" Cheyenne groaned "Crap, you're right...But! I made these plans before hand. And if I tell him I'm alone with UT all day, he's gonna make me stay away from him"

Cheyenne sighed "Just tell him th---" The group jumped as the door was slammed open yet again. Ronald rolled in while Grell flipped his hair. He smiled at Cheyenne "Ah! There you are!" He scowled at the silverette and snatched her away.

'He's been actin' like this alot lately...'

Grell smiled down at her "Cheyenne, today William has graced Ronald with the pleasure of being in my presence!" The girl looked to Ronald for a translation as he leaned his Scythe "He's with me while I watch you" Cheyenne 'oh'd' and then looked back to Grell "Well, that's good" The red head walked over to the door with Cheyenne in his grasp "Exactly, therefore, I was thinking we should go out and celebrate. Go on a shopping spree of sorts, check out for any new Fish in the Sea. Not that they could compete with my Bassy~" Grell purred as he looked to Sebastian but all the Butler did was grimace and look away.

Cheyenne inhaled "Grell, I----Sorry to disappoint, but, Little One was going to spend time with me today" The group looked to Undertaker as he smiled with his chin in his hands. Cheyenne nodded "Yeah---Well, your time is up. She is going to be spending time with me"

"Oi! What am I?"

Grell rolled his eyes "Oh, and Ronald" Said Reaper sat up and crossed his arms in annoyance.

"Look, if none of you can decide as to where she'll be going, then she's coming back with us" Ciel glared at them all while Sebastian stood there all proud and poised behind him.

Grell sat his hands on his hips "Stay out of this, Brat! Cheyenne, Darling," He fluttered his eyes as he held her hands "You would come with me, right?"

"How sad, I was going to teach Little One how to make my Biscuits" Undertaker gave her a little frown with a tilt of his head. Cheyenne stated at him "Uh.."

"Miss Gilmore, there will be a few cakes made for you at the Manor. Red Velvet, Earl Grey with the Young Master.."

'How about those Felines I told you about the other night?' Sebastian gave her a smile with a wink

All eyes were focused on Cheyenne, making the brown skinned girl freeze on spot. What the hell was she gonna do?

Now, let's make a decision...

You got Beyoncé in red with the fuck boy but gets no Pussy

The tragic backstory tm and his slut for a Butler

Mr. StealYourGirl but is hella high 70% of the time

Or....

Something else-

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

475K 5K 23
🚫Requests are C L O S E D🚫 Most of these will be female!reader unless stated in the title or asked in a request (eg asked for male, gender neutral...
220K 5.5K 106
*READ THIS* includes; *Everyone under the sun* Sebastian Claude Undertaker Grell Ronald William Finny Baldoroy... and more. Curren...
7.7K 215 20
ʏ/ɴ ɪꜱ 19 ᴀɴᴅ ɪꜱ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛʀᴇꜱꜱꜰᴜʟ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ꜱᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅᴏ? ꜱʜᴇ ᴡɪꜱʜᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀ...
95K 1.4K 30
I won't promise I'll post much because of school, but I'll try :)) Characters: Ciel Phantomhive Sebastian Michaelis Alois Trancy Claude Faustus Gre...