𝐃𝐨 𝐈 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯�...

By katie_cate

[Completed] ["I dare you too snap a random stranger!"] Written by Kat P.s (cringe pls don't read) When I wro... More

1 Truth or Dare
2 𝐂𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
3 ꌃꏂꌚ꓄ꀤꏂꌚ
4 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯
5 🅂🄿🄸🄽 🅃🄷🄴 🄱🄾🅃🅃🄻🄴
6 𝚃𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌 𝙴𝚡
7 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
8 Bᴜsʏ, Bᴜsʏ, Bᴜsʏ
9 "𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕"
10 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛
11 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴
12 Home Sweet Home
13 ɢɪʀʟs ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ
14 The truth
15 🅂🄸🅂🅃🄴🅁🅂 🄽🄸🄶🄷🅃
16 ℭ𝔥𝔯𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔪𝔞𝔰ꫀ 𝔈𝔳ꫀ
17 London?
A/n
18 The argument
20 Nadia (Tbd)
21 That time of the month
A/n
A/n
22 Nadia's Plan
23 Trust
24 Sass Squad
25 Dinner
26 Gf's before Bf's
27 Bad Luck
28 Explanations
29 Valentines Day
Bonus Chapter!

19 Plane ride

679 16 3
By katie_cate

Haz POV

I still haven't talked to Catelynn since the incident but, Y/n was sitting with Tom and Hannah and Harry were sitting with each other so I had to sit next to Catelynn, I wanted to apologize to her, so I guess this is a good thing. They have us seated and then we take off, there is an awkward silence for about 5 minutes before I speak up.

"Catelynn, I'm really sorry for earlier today, I can be such and idiot sometimes and it was dumb of me to say those things."

"And I'm sorry too, I should've told you about him, I had no place in keeping that from you."

"So are we good?"

"Of course." She says as she lays a light kiss in my lips. She lays her head on my shoulder and I stroke her hair until she falls asleep. God I love her so much.

~time skip 15 minutes~

Harry POV

Me and Hannah have been cracking jokes to each other for about 20 minutes now, she started to get a bit drowsy and started to fall asleep, she layed her head on my lap while her legs were spread out along the seats. (Btw they are on a private jet so it's just them and they have a ton of extra seats) She was on her phone looking at Tik Tok, she landed on one specific video of images of us that have been leaked onto social media.

"Ha, looks like we're famous."

"Yeah, looks like it." she says while looking up at me, I place a small kiss on her forehead, God I love her so much.

Tom POV

Me and Y/n were cuddling on the plane, although she was sleeping and I am not. I watch her chest go up and down as she breaths, it was a normal before it starts to pick up and then her breathing speed up, she was mumbling something "Jason, stop please, no."

I start to whisper her name so she will wake up.

"Y/n, y/n, wake up, is okay Love, you're with me. She calms down at the sound of my voice and her breathing retread to normal. I hug her tight and I soon start to drift off to sleep as well. God I love her so much.

3rd person POV

All of them are now asleep except for Haz, he lies awake thinking about Nadia, he wondered why she texted Catelynn instead of Y/n, then it hits him, Nadia tried to hit on Haz while she was dating Tom, she was jealous of Catelynn along with being jealous of Y/n. He finally falls asleep laying his head onto Catelynn's head.

(Sorry for the short chapter but I'll make up for it in the next chapter, it has some serious tea! Love you guys!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118 0 24
"God I'm so mean" Kat, the self proclaimed mean girl of her town. She's the girl that everyone knows and talks about but isn't quite the what you'd e...
20.9K 1.3K 35
This is my first ever book by which I started writing , so please don't mind my unexperienced writing skills 😅🙏. Can is a sweet college student who...
1.7K 120 49
"You're an asshole." The poor girl was on the verge of tears by now. "I would never fall for you. You were just easy to get with." Malakai stated wi...
113K 1.9K 13
"Derek..." I laughed not hesitating to run up to him, I launched myself into his arms, and we stood there holding each other, my feet barely touching...