CalPal

By kiwilolli

@CalPal: who the fuck is this dream bitch? I have a few choice words. @DreamWasTaken: @ me next time, yeah... More

Disclaimer
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
End Note
New Story!
Another New Story!

Relationship Reveal

8.7K 345 271
By kiwilolli

Bonus Chapter

"Please," I mumbled, "Can you two stop acting like idiots?"

Right now, I was twirling around in my gaming chair in the streaming room as Sapnap and Clay were leant over Clay's desk with Spotify opened on both of their devices. When Indi and I moved in with Clay, we progressively did a lot of work on his house. At first, the arrangements were rough. Our streaming set ups were crammed into our bedroom so Indi could have her own space in the guest bedroom. Now, Clay had converted the downstairs bathroom into a gaming room. I got one half of the room to decorate and do whatever with, Clay got the second half.

"Okay, okay, next song," Sapnap giggled, jumping giddily as he typed something on his phone.

They counted down from three and tried to play the same song at the same time, but apparently Clay had pressed the song a few seconds too late.

"Dude!" Sapnap yelled, "Get your shit together!"

I stifled a laugh and watched Nick lecture Clay about his timing. However, Clay kept messing up and played the wrong song at one point, so he just gave up. They were trying to troll the fans and I wondered if anyone actually noticed that they happened to listen to the same songs at the same exact time. Surely someone had to notice that the Dream and Sapnap Spotify Twitters were posting the same songs nearly at the same time.

No one knew Nick was visiting in Florida at the moment. He had arrived just a few hours earlier, so we haven't announced anything yet. Then again, the fans probably already knew something was up as Sapnap and Dream were being very cryptic on Twitter.

As for the plans today, Clay and I were finally going to announce our relationship to the public. Living together was going great and we felt very secure in our relationship. He was tired of the whole 'Octavia' act. We were going to have a 'just chatting' stream and answer the questions all the fans had. Obviously this was a big step for me as I hid everything from my personal life. This was the first step I was taking towards being completely honest and vulnerable to my fanbase. I wasn't sure how they'd react as the only thing I've ever revealed about myself was I went to college for Pre-Med.

"Are you ready to stream?" I glanced at Clay who had turned around to look at me.

"Only if you are. You sure about this? We don't have to announce this if you're not comfortable or ready."

"No, I'm definitely ready. I think it's time. We've been dating for like what? Six months?"

"Well, actually eight months, but that's okay," Sapnap responded.

I glared at him, "How the fuck do you know how long we've been dating but I don't even know?"

"It's not my fault your memory's shit. Plus, George and I marked it into our calendars when he finally grew a pair and asked you out. You don't even know how long he'd been simping over you before he asked you out."

"I have an idea of how long," I said, looking at Clay whose face was flustered bright red. I was referencing the conversation we had months ago when I asked how long he had liked me before acting on it. I'm still surprised that it was the first time I visited. I didn't start developing feelings until I saw him again during the Texas trip.

"Anyway!" Clay cleared his throat and walked over to my side of the room, "Let's stream!"

I rolled my eyes and clicked around on my desktop to tweet out that I'm going live with Clay. Then, I messed around on the desktops again and went live. I played the "starting soon" slide as Clay and I adjusted the audios and made sure everything would run smoothly.

"I'm going to fill my water before we start, do you guys want anything?"

Nick didn't even warn me before chucking his empty water bottle at me. I think he forgot how clumsy and uncoordinated I was. It hit me square in the face before clattering to the floor. He whipped around in his chair and stared at me.

"The mic isn't muted you idiots!" Clay yelled at the same time Nick profusely apologized, "For the sake of the stream, Sapnap just threw his water bottle at Cal's face," Clay informed the viewers who were very confused at what was happening.

"I didn't mean to!" Nick whined.

"I'll still fill your bottle, because I'm a nice person who doesn't throw things at their friends. Watch your back Nick," I sent one last glare before walking out to the kitchen. I filled them up with the water pitcher in the fridge, then twisted the caps back on. I left them on the counter before skipping the steps up to Indi's room. I knocked lightly and entered when I was given permission.

"Hey, we're starting a stream downstairs. Just wanted to let you know."

She looked up from her phone and nodded her head, "Have a good stream."

I nodded and shuffled back down the stairs. I sprinted to grab the water bottles before speeding back into the gaming room. Without any warning, I chucked Nick's water bottle back at him. He didn't react fast enough, so it hit his wrist and bounced to the floor. He started whining immediately meanwhile I was laughing so hard, I couldn't breathe.

"Cal!" Clay yelled, but I could tell that he was holding back a laugh as well.

"What? It's payback!"

"I'm gonna suffocate you with your pillow tonight," Nick rolled his eyes and dragged Clay's chair over to my desk.

"Good luck getting through me," Clay wheezed.

"The stream," I pointed to the monitors.

"Oh right! Hi guys, welcome to the stream. Today we're just going to have a like, a well, um--"

I cut Clay off, "Today we're going to have a QnA type stream. Plus, we sort of have an announcement but it's not that big of a deal."

"Oh yeah, totally not a big deal," Sapnap mocked.

"I already want to kick you out of the house," I rolled my eyes.

"Can you two stop fighting?" Clay wheezed, "We have something important to announce here."

"Well maybe if he would stop being an asshole--"

"Yeah? Only if she would stop being a bitch."

"Okay! Anyway chat, I'll just announce it or this stream will go on for hours. So I regret to inform you that Octavia is, in fact, fake. Like she never existed."

The whole chat sped up even more than I thought possible. We saw the same thing being spammed: "DREAMS GF?". Clay nodded his head at me, motioning that he wanted me to be the one to announce it. I sent back the same motion before clearing my throat to speak. As I was about to say something, Nick flicked the back of my head.

"Children, break it up!" Clay yelled as I leaned over his lap to slap Sapnap across the face. Finally, he grabbed my waist and pulled me away from him. I grunted, irritated that I didn't land a good slap on Nick before being pulled away.

"Anyway, yeah Dream still has a girlfriend," I replied to the comments after calming down. I was now sitting on Clay's lap; he was hugging his arms around my waist. He had rolled the chair far enough away from Sapnap where he couldn't mess with me, "Oh right!" I huffed, "Yeah I'm sure you guys wanna know who his girlfriend is," I giggled, "It's me. I'm his girlfriend."

The chat absolutely exploded. We couldn't read a single comment coming through. As we tried, we laughed and blurted the random words we caught on to.

"I'm so glad it's finally announced," Nick sighed and leaned back in the chair, "You don't know how long George, Karl, Big Q, and I wanted to clown them on the timeline but we couldn't because you guys thought Dream was dating someone named Octavia."

Finally, a donation came through asking a genuine question: how long have you guys been dating?

"Eight months," Sapnap revealed. I felt Clay's chin rest against my shoulder and his arms tightened around my waist. I raised my arm to run my hand through his hair a few times.

"Yeah, apparently Sapnap and George have it marked in their calendars."

"Yeah because you can't remember important dates for shit!"

"I know when Clay's birthday is," I smiled.

"No you don't," Sapnap challenged me.

"Yes I do! It's August Tenth!"

Clay chuckled and nuzzled his head farther into my shoulder, "It's August Twelfth, Cal."

"Ha! Pathetic!" Nick laughed.

"Well, I can just look it up it's not that big of a deal or I'll just text his mom."

The stream continued until the questions slowed down. I ended up revealing that the girl's voice everyone thought was Octavia was, actually, my sister. Although, I didn't reveal anything more than that, so her name is still hidden. Now, the fans just know that I have a sister. We got George on FaceTime at one point because a lot of the questions were asking George and Sapnap third-wheel type questions.

I felt very comfortable during this stream even though we announced something that caused high anxiety. I wasn't alone in this anymore, which made telling the fans things easier. We ended up announcing that my sister and I moved in with Clay in Florida as well. We spent a good portion of the stream talking about how well Drista and Indi got along. Drista is over here frequently and they study together for school. It's actually quite cute. Indi's not into Minecraft that much, but Drista doesn't seem to mind. They've clicked in different ways. Clays mom and dad absolutely adore Indi. They've invited us into the family as if we were one of their own and I've never appreciated something more than that.

"Okay, we'll answer the next question that comes through, then end the stream. I'm really hungry and I'm sure the boys are too."

The next question that came through was: can you tell us your guys' favorite moments from your relationship so far?

"I'll go first!" I squealed as I thought about my favorite memory on a daily, "My favorite moment is when we were visiting his parent's house. One of the slow dance songs from my prom back in high school came on and Clay asked me to dance with him. So we slow danced around his parents' living room to the song. Then, I Wanna See Some Ass came on right after, and we laughed so hard that we were keeled over on the floor with tears because it was so funny to us. His mom ended up recording the whole thing from the kitchen, so we have that moment on video."

"I've seen the video guys, it's very cute. Like the kind of cute that makes you want to gag because you're so painfully single," Sapnap spoke. Clay and I burst out laughing at his remark.

"It's okay Nick, I'll find you someone."

"You better! I'm lonely over here."

"What's your favorite memory?" I tilted my head and smiled at Clay.

"Well," he started, "I know it's cheesy and basic, but one of my favorite memories was when I took you on that picnic date. Guys, it had like a flower garden and overlooked a lake, I say I did pretty good with that one," he said, addressing chat, "Anyway, we kinda just laid there together just talking and it's when I gave you the promise ring and it was like there was nothing else, just us. I don't know, it's dumb--" he started shrugging it off.

"No, it's adorable. That's a good memory, I love that one."

Sapnap faked a gag, "See what I mean guys? It's like, I don't know, so couple-y and cute, it's gross."

"Well, I think it's time to end the stream. Thank you guys for joining today and hanging out with the three of us and just chatting. It was a nice break from the usual streams, so if you guys enjoyed it, maybe we could do these more often."

"Also, thank you to the mods for all your hard work today. It didn't go unnoticed and I'm sure I can speak for everyone when I say it was very much appreciated."

"Yes! We love you mods! Thank you everyone for all the love and support today, it's been immense and it makes me so happy to see all the positivity that's been in the chat."

The three of us said our rounds of goodbyes before signing off from the stream. When it was finally over, we sat in our same seats, just talking and scrolling through our phones for at least a half hour. I ended up posting something on both my instagram accounts, even the main one that I haven't used in months.

♡💬➤

Liked by tommyinnit and 952,313 others

CalPal thank you for all the support today guys! your love means the world to us. and to clay, appreciate you for being so patient with me everyday. can't wait to spend the next 80 years with you :]

View all 57,950 comments

Sapnap OMG CALPAL HAND REVEAL???

CalPal OMG STFU BITCH???

karljacobs_ you guys are cute and i miss you so come visit?

CalPal thank you Karl 🥺 miss you too, will visit very very soon promise!

tommmyinnit congrats or whatever

CalPal well, at least you tried

tommyinnit no i didn't Wilbur made me comment

WilburSoot TOMMY

WilburSoot very adorable guys

CalPal pls thank you

GeorgeNotFound WOOOO POGGERS!!!

CalPal i mean, even though i had to beg you to comment, thanks Greg 🙄

♡💬➤

Liked by NickArmstrong42 and 17 others

CaeliJohnson lil appreciation post for my other half. thank you for being there for me even through the hardest parts of this year. i don't think i could've done life without you. i love you and i'll love you forever <3

View all 15 comments

NickArmstrong42 wow pic creds would've been nice 🙄

CaeliJohnson picture credits to Greg and Nick!!!

GeorgeDavies thanks but i think you spelled my name wrong

CaeliJohnson no❤️

ClayBlockLOL i love you so much and i'll love you forever, wouldn't want to spend all my time with anyone else ❤️

CaeliJohnson ugh so cute 🥺 you have my whole heart

OneOfCalsFriends ugh where can i find myself a clay? you guys are so fucking cute

CaeliJohnson ugh pls ily

ClayBlockLOL just win a bet against someone idk

CaeliJohnson HAHAHA STFU

After we spammed everyone's timelines and looked at some of the reaction tweets from the livestream, we finally put our phones down. Nick and Clay fought over where we were going out to eat while I jogged upstairs to go get Indi. I was bubblier than usual as the positive reactions put me in the best mood. And having Nick around again. Overall, today went better than I ever could have imagined.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this bonus chapter. I have more ideas for little bonus chapters here and there while I busy myself writing another fanfic. If you have anything you maybe wanna see written for bonus chapters, comment them and maybe I'll get around to writing them. but hopefully you enjoy some Cal and Dream content :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 4.8K 28
"Unnecessarily dramatic as usual." He comments. "I'm not being dramatic!" "Tell it to the judge." Silence falls as I search my brain for a witty come...
790K 28.4K 39
"HOW MANY WARNING SIGNS TILL IT HITS YOU DARLING?" in which he was destined to be her prince charming. or in which bambi fraiser's passions are explo...
9.7M 303K 191
[ Dream (Clay) x Female OC (Eliza) ] What happens when a coder girl gets asked to work on Dream's new minecraft video ❗Warnings❗ •This fic contains m...
305K 12.5K 27
((COMPLETED + EDITED!)) Dream is the Kingdom's most wanted thief. George is a Hunter sent to kill him, King's orders. When George makes the rash de...