Becoming Dauntless(a Divergen...

By studebakerfamjam

All rights to Veronica Roth- she owns the some of characters main storyline - she is an amazing writer and th... More

The Aptitude Test
The Choosing Ceremony
Dauntless Initiation
Surviving Dauntless initiation
The mental part of initiation
Facing my fears like a dauntless
Time to Fight like a dauntless
The Final Test
The Final Rankings
Picking my job
Finding the truth..
Leaving Dauntless
The control room
Back again
Time passing
Dauntless tradition
Lets Train
Erudite
Im sorry
In The Simulation Room Part 20
Getting answers Part 21
Jumping into a new world Part 23

Choosing Dauntless Part 22

17 2 2
By studebakerfamjam

How am I supposed to know what to pick?? Wait... Didn't my mother say the simulations were based on the truth. So if I chose dauntless in the simulation, would do I chose it in real life. I don't know. I guess I have to trust the test. Trust the test.

The Next Morning

I finally get to choose. I am so scared but excited too. I am going to choose dauntless and live my life. I start  heading the choosing ceremony. I arrived and I hear many names being called. Then I hear mine. I walk up the bowls. Tris' voice in my head. I cut my hand and move it over to the coal/the dauntless bowl. My blood drips into it. I hear the dauntless cheering and welcoming me over. I go and sit down next to the other dauntless initiates. I heard a lot about dauntless  initiation. I should be fine. I see them running to the train tracks. I follow and start running to the train, getting ready to jump. I jumped and made in the same cart as the other initiates do. I remember that we have to jump off.  I see the building and prepare to jump.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...