Perfect Fit | August Alsina

By emmanesiadior

Gianna Romano is the daughter of feared Italian Mafia boss, Mateo Romano. After graduating high school in It... More

Introduction
Characters
1: Prologue
2: New York
3: Aftermath
4: Fierce and Cold-blooded
5: Information
6: More Information
7: Erotic
8: You Again
9: Confessions
10: Explanations
11: Coming Together
12: Making Plans
13: Ferris Wheels, Candy Floss and Kisses
14: Work To Do
15: The Art of Seduction
16: Interrogation
17: Intensive Care
18: Decisions
19: Back Home
20: Mothers
21: The Softer Side
22: Closer And Closer
23: An Eventful Night
24: Furioso Mafioso
25: Mafia Headquarters
26: Broken and...Betrayed?
27: Breaking Down
28: Explosive
29: His Truth
30: Saved
31: Finally Official
32: Welcome to Italy
33: An Open Discussion
34: Numb
35: The Reason
36: Apologies and Acceptance
38: More Discussions and Apologies
39: The Creative Side
40: One Step Closer
41: Better
42: Preparations
43: Miami
44: Handling Business
45: Bad Introductions and Old Issues
46: A Better Introduction
47: Make It Right
48: Mr and Mrs Romano
49: Love Faces
50: Epilogue
Perfect Fit Sequel

37: Taking Care of Business

779 36 18
By emmanesiadior

Y'all I don't remember if I ever said anything about Alexis' mother or little sister 😅 but you'll be meeting them in this chapter, so just roll with it lol

If I had killed her off or some other shit and if I said Lex was an only child etc can you comment the chapter so I can go edit it. I do not remember certain things I've written 😅

Enjoy ❤

Devonte and Gianna walked into the trap together, hand in hand. They'd arrived back in New York less than an hour ago and headed straight to handle business - the sooner they handled Antonio and Jessica, the sooner they could get on with life and being happy together. All the counting girls stopped and stared, most were jealous but they weren't bold enough to show it because they knew what could happen. The workers who watched over the girls and took care of the weapons and drugs also stopped and stared, shocked that their boss was all loved up with someone. 

Behind them was Andre, Nasir and Black. Nas had flown out to assure that Jordan, Angelica and Emery would be all good while Devonte wasn't in New York, and to make sure that the two people who were soon to meet their maker didn't do anything they'd regret. Like everyone else he was genuinely surprised that Devonte was now all loved up, but he was happy for his boy. It was about time he realised his feelings and acted upon them.

They all walked down to the basement which split off to multiple different rooms. They entered Antonio's room first. 

He was chained to the floor by his ankle (he could move around, but not very far) and he was severely bruised and beaten. That didn't mean anything though. Devonte and Gianna weren't going to go easy on him when it came time for the killing. They were going to leave it to Jordan but he had decided that he was going to ditch the life for good and pursue a career in modelling. 

"Well if it isn't the dumbest bitch of the year." Devonte laughed. 

"M-Man please-"

He screamed in pain when Gianna dealt a hard slap to one side of his face. "Shut up with all that begging shit."

The deadly side of the 'good girl' had come out to play.

"You're one stupid motherfucker, you know that? Begging won't help your case so you may as well count your fucking hours now because trust me, you won't be breathing by the end of the day."

Antonio gulped. He was scared. He knew he'd fucked up big time and that he should've just stuck to the plan instead of doing all the extra stuff that was necessary which ultimately led him to being here. He knew he should've been more careful. 

"You thought you had the upperhand, didn't you?" Gianna said, followed with a chilling laugh. "You're a coward Antonio. You did all that for what? Look at where you are. You didn't scare me one bit, all you did was ignite the devil in me and I promise you, I'll be the one to send you straight to hell."

"G-Gianna I'm s-s-sorry!"

Devonte rolled his eyes. "Don't be sorry now, it's too late for that."

"Like my man said, count your hours."

Antonio stared in disbelief. "Y-Your man?"

"Oh, that's right, you missed the memo." Gianna giggled before walking to Devonte and grabbing his face gently before crashing her lips on his. 

Nas, Andre and Black all chuckled at her pettiness and watched Antonio's face drop. The guy clearly felt some type of way about that but none of that mattered now. 

Devonte was surprised at first but gave into the kiss mere seconds later. He allowed his hands to glide down her back and to her ass, giving it a good squeeze. He knew what he was doing - if Gia was being petty then he was going to match that energy, after all, he had something that Antonio once wanted. Gianna loved that he understood what she was doing and that only made her smile into the kiss before pulling away with a smirk. She turned to look at Antonio once more.

"He has everything you craved now." She said while turning in Von's arms so that her back was to his chest. "We'll be back to deal with you later."

Devonte looked at his boys. "Y'all know what to do."

The three of them nodded and walked towards Antonio while Devonte and Gianna exited the room and made their way down to the room where Jessica was being held. On the way there Gia took off all her rings and bracelets before putting them in her pocket. Devonte bit his lip to hold in his laugh while he unlocked the door; he knew she was about to walk in and do damage.

He was going to let her handle this one by herself. He'd be in the room, but it'd be all up to Gianna on what she wanted to do. He wasn't one to put his hands on any woman, even on this side of life, and he wasn't going to start for some jealous bitch. 

"Oh bitch, how I've waited for this day." Gianna stated as she stepped into the room and locked eyes with Jessica. 

"Devonte please! Please! I'm sorry!"

In the blink of an eye Gianna ran towards Jessica who hadn't been chained or tied in any way which was thanks to Gianna herself. She'd asked for the girl to be unshackled to make it fair although everyone already knew who would win. 

Her fist connected with Jessica's jaw and that alone sent the girl to the ground with a cry of agony. Devonte watched in silence as Gianna went to town. She dealt continuous blows to Jessica's upper body as the girl desperately tried to shield herself. Not once did she try fight back - it would be no use anyway though, that would only fuel Gianna even more. Gia paused to catch her breath and grabbed Jessica's hair, yanking her head up off the ground before leaning closer to her ear.

"You may have won a battle but I'll always win the war." She dealt one final punch before releasing a now bloody, bruised Jessica and standing to her feet. "I'm done with you now. You're free to go."

Devonte raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Wait what?"

"I already have what she wants and she should already know there'll be eyes on her anywhere and everywhere she goes." She replied calmly and looked down at Jessica. "I said you're free to go."

Wasting no time at all, Jessica stood to her feet and tried her best to run to the door. As soon as she reached the doorway, Gianna swiftly pulled out her pistol and fired to shots; each going into Jessica's ankles causing her to drop to the floor. She immediately walked over to her and grabbed her hair again before placing the gun against her temple.

"Have fun in hell whore."

BANG!

Blood splattered everywhere and pooled around Jessica's now lifeless body. Gianna shook her head and stood to her feet. She tucked her gun away again and looked up to see Devonte staring in surprise.

"What? Don't tell me you believed I was about to let the bitch go."

"I mean, you were convincing to me."

"Absolutely not. After all she did that would only happen over my dead body. God forbid!"

He chuckled. "Mmmm. Are we ready to go home now?"

"And who said I'm coming to your house?" She mused.

"Me."

"And what if I don't want to?"

"Well then you'll just have to fight me because one way or another you'll be coming with me baby."

Gianna laughed. "Relax, I already promised you I'd be there and I never break a promise."

"Good. Let's go."

The pair walked hand in hand all the way back upstairs and out of the trap altogether. The boys would handle the disposal of Jessica's body, the couple had somewhere to be. 

_ _ _

Devonte Wilson

"Oh, there's my Vonny boy!" 

My eyes widened at the childhood nickname that still managed to stick all these years as my aunt Kamora pulled me into her embrace. Jordan was snickering behind her in his wheelchair, along with Angelica and Alexis. Gianna simply remained beside me but her lips curled into a smirk - I know I'll be hearing about this later and probably for the rest of my life.

"It's been too long. We've been missing you back home, especially Maliyah."

I couldn't help but smile at the thought of my little cousin Maliyah. She's the sweetest little girl and she's been close with me since birth. 

"I've missed y'all too aunty." I replied and stepped back before motioning to Gianna. "This is my girlfriend Gianna. Gia this my aunty Kamora."

"Oh wow..never thought I'd see the day you find yourself in a relationship." She laughed while hugging my woman. "You must be something special sweetheart. It's a pleasure to meet you."

Oh, she most definitely is.

"VONNY!"

I turned around just in time to see Maliyah running towards me with Emery not too far behind her - I should've known my little Liyah Bug was with Em, she loves that woman to death even though she barely sees her. I smiled and bent down, scooping my baby cousin up in my arms and attacking her adorable little face with kisses. 

"Liyah Bug!" I chuckled before throwing her in the air a few times. 

"Me miss you."

"You missed me?! I missed you too."

"We may as well go have a glass of wine then Gianna, when these two get together everyone else seems to disappear." 

I mugged my aunt and Maliyah followed suit. "Whatever."

"Don't worry babe," Gianna said before leaning in to whisper in my ear "this side of you is even sexier."

If I wasn't so patient with her and open to waiting and if my family wasn't here, she'd be bent over in this hallway taking these strokes. I'd give her a baby for sure.

"Hello family!" 

Our attention turned to Alexis who walked inside with Constance, Elena and Mary. Mere seconds later my boys walked in, all cleaned up and dressed in a fresh pair of clothing like Gianna and I. Of course my aunt had her moment with her one and only daughter before Maliyah ditched me for her big sister. 

"Dinner is all prepared Devonte." Emery announced with a smile.

"Thank goodness!" Lex exclaimed. "I'm starving!"

"Let's eat then."

We all headed into the dining room. The entire middle of the table was lined with all the different plates of food - fried chicken, mac n cheese, greens, cornbread, black eyed peas, candied yams and different pasta and pizza dishes for Gianna's sake, although I know for a fact she loves her soul food. I know for sure there is some type of dessert to accompany all this too, probably ice-cream and banana pudding or peach cobbler. Emery blessed our food before we all started digging in. 

Maliyah claimed her spot on Gianna's lap, although I think I might start calling her the child magnet because every kid we've encountered loves her pretty much instantly, and a comfortable silence fell upon all of us. Everyone was too focused on eating to hold any type of conversation, though one would spark up at some point.

Tonight Alexis was going to announce to Jordan, Angelica, Emery, Constance, Maria, her mom and little sister that she was pregnant - hence the reason why they were all here. It was hard for my aunt to get herself out here but I made sure I took care of paying for anything that needed to be taken care of and all that good stuff. 

Fifteen minutes later, Lex stood up and adjusted her dress. She smiled at me before clearing her throat and taking one deep breath.

"I have an announcement I'd like to make."

Aunt Kamora squinted her eyes. "What is it my baby?"

"Well, when we were in Italy I found out some very surprising and wonderful news...I'm pregnant."

Gasps. That was everyone's reaction. 

"You're having a baby?!" Aunt Kamora exclaimed and ran around the table to embrace Alexis. "Congratulations Pooh!"

Another childhood nickname. Gotta love my family, they'll have one for Gianna next and every other person who is around often.

"Thank you mom but that's not all."

My eyebrows raised. "It's not?"

"Not exactly. This next thing is for all of you and I really don't know how any of you will react."

"Chunky you're scaring me."

I nodded at Jordan. "Me too bro. What is it Lex?"

"Before I say what it is, I want you all to know that I have considered everything and I have already ironed out everything I would need to. I know this will come as a great shock to most of you and it may even upset you, but I have made up my mind and this is something that I have to do for myself and for my baby."

"Alexis, you're scaring me as well now."

"Well..I've decided that I'm moving to Italy."

I froze. Where is this coming from? 

"Pooh have you really thought this through? We are here, your entire family is here in America."

"Mom this is something I have to do. My child's father is buried there. His whole family lives in Florence and I want my baby to know them and know who their daddy is, only they can provide he or she with that. You all know I can come back here whenever I want but if I want my baby to know their father then this is what I must do."

She does have a point. I mean, our family is all over the fucking place over here and we'd never be able to give the child insight to their Italian heritage - which they rightfully deserve to know. I think every kid has the right to know where they come from. Lex will have our support and I know from the way Roman's family received her that they'll take great care of her and the baby. Plus Gianna's dad is there and I'm sure if she asked then he'd look out for my cousin. 

"I'm not going to stop you Alexis. You'll always be my little girl but you are a grown woman now and if this is what you want for you and my grandbaby, then I will support you one hundred percent. I love you and my only want in life is for you to be happy, the same applies to your sister."

A teary eyed Alexis hugged her mom again. "Thank you mama, I love you too."

The beautiful moment however was interrupted when one of my security guards that is stationed by the gate rushing in holding my mom bridal style in his arms. She was unconscious and there was some kind of substance on her nose. I got up and rushed over to him. My mom and I may have had an argument before we went to Italy and we may not be on the best of terms, but she's still my mother and she clearly isn't herself right now.

"What happened?"

"She came stumbling up to the gate with an almost empty vodka bottle. I tried to talk to her and see what she'd taken but she passed out all of a sudden boss."

"Call the doctor now."

_

_

_

Questions + Responses:

Welcome Kamora and Maliyah to the story 👏😇 in MM

Antonio is alive..for now..🤣

Jessica is dead..

Alexis announced her pregnancy and the news of her move to Italy..

Devonte's mom..

Vote, comment & share 😁✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 4.2K 25
#1 in possesive #1 in onlygirl #1 in newschool 02/01/24 #1 in youngest 21/02/24 Kyrie Sage Arena is a sweet girl, with a kind heart, a quiet personal...
3.1K 176 29
Marchetti Mafia leader,Salvatore Marchetti was betrayed and killed by people he trusted.for this crime accused was his eldest son Giovanni Marchetti...
1.1M 26.2K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
521K 8.6K 57
BOOK ONE : Desires Series In public I'm his queen,his dearest wife;in bed I'm his most obedient slut;the one he pleasures every night and in the morn...