Does It Still Hurt?

By Razia101

Copyright© He held me and asked "what's wrong?" I looked at his beautiful forest green eyes and smiled and s... More

Chapter One: Welcome To Forest High
Chapter Two: Hello Beauiful, I'm Xavier
Chapter Three: Im Your What?...
Chapter Four: Starbucks
Chapter Five: Thinking Out Loud
Chapter Six: The Smile Is Fake, The Tears Are Real
Chapter Seven: You Wouldn't Understand
Chapter Eight: My Story (Part One)
Chapter Nine: My Story (Part Two)
Chapter Eleven: Have Fun For Once
Chaper Twelve: Broken... Again
Chapter Thirteen: Hell Broke Loose
Chapter Fourteen: Oh Hell No!
Chapter Fifteen: The Punishment
Chapter Sixteen: The Game
Chapter Seventeen: Audition
Chapter Eighteen: There's A Bump
Chapter Nineteen: Girls Night!
Chapter Twenty: Pack Doctors
Chapter Twenty One: "Im Sorry"
Chapter Twenty Two: Gone
Chapter Twenty Three: Lucy's Funeral
Chapter Twenty Four: The New Beginning
Chapter Twenty Five: Hugs Give Me Life
Chapter Twenty Six: "Its Coming!!"
Chapter Twenty Seven: "There's A What?!"
Chapter Twenty Eight: Surprise
Chapter Twenty Nine: Amulet
Chapter Thirty: Intruder
Chapter Thrity One: Ross?
Chapter Thrity Two: Secrets Hidden
Chapter Thrity Three: Golden Eyes
Chapter Thirty Four: Parents
Chapter Thirty Five: Moving Out
Chapter Thirty Six: I'm Back
Chapter Thirty Seven: Captured
Chapter Thirty Eight: Time Stood Still
Chapter Thirty Nine: Moon Goddess
Chapter Forty: Second Wish
Chapter Forty One: Thank you
Chapter Forty Two: The Big Question
Chapter Forty Three: Forgetful
Chapter forty four: Graduation Day
Chapter Forty Five: Official Prom
FINAL AUTHORS NOTE Q&A!

Chapter Ten: Truly Beautiful

733 37 3
By Razia101

Dedication to: lala1127

{My heart is perfect because............
You're inside}

{Ariana's POV}

Its been a month that me and the girls moved in, and went to our new highschool. The girls are starting to get use to the whole werewolf thing. I can't believe I have a mate and I will be his one and only. He is truly the best thing that's happened to me. A small smile played on my lips. I was currently in Math. I could feel small paper balls hitting the back of my head, I couldn't take it anymore I turned around with great anger.

I see Lucy and Meghan giggling to each other. "WHAT?!" I screamed.

They start snickering and threw another paper ball at my face, while whispering things in each others ears.

"Miss Williams, maybe you will like to share with the class what you were talking about" Mr M said with a smirk on his face, which made me even more angry at the girls.

"B-but" I began.

"No buts, pay attention next time" he said.

I was angry because I was listening, but the girls weren't so just because they didn't want to listen they brought me up on their little scene. Mr M turned back around writing something on the board. I smirked and turned around one last time.

"Thanks for that guys, watch what I'm gonna do to you" I said while smirking.

They both looked like they shit their pants. Meghan took a silent deep breath.

"We're not scared of you" she said in an unsure voice. My smirk grew even wider.

"Oh your not? aww that's a shame. You will be after I'm done with you" I said with an evil smirk.

I turned back around. I could hear them making a plan of running away quickly after the bell rang. I mentally laughed inside, it's cute how they think they can get away with it. The bell rang I saw the girls zoom out of the room without even looking back.

I couldn't help but laugh. I already knew what I was gonna do. I walked to my locker and saw Rosey.

"Hey" she smiled at me while putting her books in her locker.

"Hey stank booty" I said, She laughed. We always call each other names, its normal. Well at least to us it is. She was still laughing I smiled a big toothy grin.

I don't remember the last time I saw her laughing that hard. It felt good to make her happy because these little things that make her happy, definitely make me happy.

She looked at me and smiled. She began to speak. "Bryan told me to tell you to go in the gym, he wants you to come to his basketball practice"

"Really? he told you that?" I asked.

She nodded with a smirk.

"But I'm hungry" I whined while pouting.

She slapped my arm. "Your so stupid, a hot guys
tells you to go watch his basketball practice, and all you say is I'm hungry?" she said In a mockery tone.

"Oww, that hurt tho"I said while rubbing my arm.

"Good, now go" she said pushing me away from my locker.

"Fine" I said.

"Bye Felisha" she said in the most ratchet way possible.

I laughed while walking to the gym. I opened the gym door and all eyes snapped my way. I walked up a little more as confident as I could . I saw Bryan on the court with the basketball in his hand. He was smiling at me. All the guys that were on the court with basketball Jersey's were staring at me.

Some guys were whistling. I blushed but I hid it quickly.

"Mine" is all I heard. I look up and see Bryan looking at the guys, giving them a death stare. They all looked away from me. I'm guessing they were human because if they were a werewolf they wouldn't dare look. They would know obviously that my mate would rip there heads off.

"Hey their sunshine" he said in the most sweetest voice possible.

He held my hands and closed the gap between us. I looked down at our hands, I looked back up and smiled.

"Hi, and don't call me that" I said with a blank expression.

"S-sorry" he managed to mutter. I start laughing.

"Your so easy" I said still laughing. He smirked.

"Oh really" He pushed me against a wall. We were very close I felt his chest pressed against mine a small blush creped up on my cheeks. His breath fanned against my face. Our lips were close to touching. I closed my eyes waiting for his soft lips to meet mine.

"You're easy too" he whispered in my ear. His warm breath on my ear.

I pushed him off of me. "Your an ass" I said. He smirked and came closer to me. He held his hand on his heart as if it fiscally hurt him.

"That hurt Ari, but you still love me". He said in a cocky tone.

"Hahaha, you wish" I said with confidence. I walked up to the bleachers,and sat down.

I watched him play. He was actually really good,I watched him do lay ups. He was tall so it was easier for him to get shots in.

It was so cute how every time he would get a shot in he would turn around and smile at me. I always would put two thumbs up. His practice was over. I thought it was a total turn him playing basketball,because I like guys that play sports and basketball is my favorite sport.

I got up and walked up too him, all the guys went to get changed. "Good job Bryan" I said. He smiled.

"Thanks baby" he said while holding my hips. He slowly moved in and kissed me on my lips. My lips were on fire and I felt like there were fireworks every were. I smiled against our lips.

"You smell" I said with a cheeky smile.

"Really?" He asked while smelling his arm pits. I started laughing.

"Ewww you nasty, not in front of me". I said. He laughed and chased me around the gym.

"Come on give me a hug" he said still chasing me.

"Over my dead body". He eventually caught up to me. He left wet kisses all over my face.

"Bryan get o-off of me"I said while he was crushing me with a hug. He got of me and was laughing at me. I had a mad look going on. He was laughing at the expression on my face.

"Oh shut up"I said, While wipping the wet kisses off."Bryan I have to go okay?" He gave me a sad look.

"You can't come over to my house?" He asked.

"No I'm sorry the girls told me to come home. They need me for something" I said honestly, I kissed his cheek. I walked to the doors.

"bye"I and waved.

"Bye sunshine" he said.

I walked to my Mercedes,I opened my doors and hopped in. I drove home, I walked to the apartment and buzzed in.

The girls opened the door for me. I walked in the hall way of my apartment. I got my keys out and walked in. The girls were all wearing there shoes.

"Where are you guys going?" I asked

"We're going out to a restaurant, and do other things. We might be out all night, Do you want to come?" Lucy asked.

"No I'm good I have a lot of homework, you guys go I'll stay" I said.

"Are you sure?" I nodded. They all walked out the door. Megahn turned around.

"Try to survive with all that homework" She joked, I laughed.

"I'll try Meg" She laughed and left with the girls. I locked the doors,and double checked just in case.

I walked to my room and stripped from my cloths I wore at school. I put my PJ's on, I went on Instagram start stalking Kalin and Myles.

God don't even get me started I love them so much. I know I'm there number one fan. I heard something getting thrown at my windows. Maybe little rocks. I got up off my bed,I peeked out my curtains and see Bryan. I opened my balcony doors.

I stared down at him. "What the hell Bryan. What are you doing!?" I asked

"I wanted to surprise you with these" he said while pulling something away from his back.

"I know its nothing special, but when I saw these flowers it reminded me of you" he said.

"And why is that?" I said with a smile.

"Because there beautiful... just like you" he said.

I swear my heart just did summersaults and flips. He walked backwards a little. Then he ran really quickly forward, he start climbing the building.

I literally thought he was gonna fall back ward but, he didn't. He was in front of me ,the cold wind was blowing my hair everywhere.

He closed the gap between us. "You're truly Beautiful" he said while putting a piece of my hair behind my ear.

He gave me the flowers. They were truly beautiful, but was I beautiful as the flowers?

I walked in and he was on my trail. I put the flowers down at my desk, there were papers falling off of my desk. Yeah I wasn't lieing about the homework thing.

He held me from behind and wrapped his arms around my waist. My back was facing his chest. He left soft kisses down my neck and the side of my face.

"B-bryan maybe you should g-go" I said.

"Why?" He asked, Still leaving butterfly kisses down my neck.

"Because when the girls come back their gonna think I'm doing my homework. If they find you here they will know I lied" I said.

He turned me around, and pushed me against the wall. "It doesn't matter if the girls don't want me here. It matters if you want me here, do you want me here?" He asled breathlessly.

I just stared at him, what do I say now? I bit my bottom lip, and nodded my head. "I thought so" he said with a smirk. He kissed me furiously like he needed more each time.

I wrapped my legs around his waist he grabbed my butt. I felt uncomfortable, but for some reason I just couldn't stop.

He carried me to my bed. I was laying on my back on my bed. He was on top of me. "Are you sure?" He asked, I nodded.

I didn't want the electricity to stop going through my body. I loved the way he made me feel, with just one touch and I didnt want any of this to stop.

All that's going through my mind right now is. I'm gonna loose my virginity.

Is it gonna hurt?

of course it is, you idiot!

But is gonna hurt a lot?

**********

A\N

Hey guys how was Chapter Nine? I hope you guys liked it!!. Its the weekend so I didn't have any homework so I decided to right another chapter.

Remember to comment so I can dedicate a chapter to any if my readers.

I love you all,and thank you for still reading my book. Peace out lovelies ✌.

XOXORAZIA101

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 6.8K 15
[NOTICE BEFORE READING] This story is currently being remade. I will not be posting any more chapters in this story but I may post any notices that c...
690K 25.5K 32
My father is the Alpha of our pack. The Midnight run pack. He is the most respected man that I have ever known. All that matters to me is me pleasing...
467K 22.8K 104
It was supposed to be an easy job. Get the phone and run like hell. Make a few hundred bucks for food, a nice hot shower, and a warm bed to sleep in...
2.8M 49.9K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...