Kanto's Pride

By pseudoforce

This is a story of Ash Ketchum, the boy who became famous after defeating the World Champion Leon himself in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 28

13K 175 155
By pseudoforce

As soon as the Pokemon came out, it let loose a roar, sending shockwaves shuddering through the air and shaking the ground as if lightning bolts had come crashing down.

'What's with all the ruckus?' Pikachu thought turning around in its sleep.

"What a pokemon," said Clemont with wonder.

"That's an electric type legendary? So cool," said Sophocles, impressed.

"Whatever, Zekrom is even cooler," Iris said in a not interested tone.

"Tobias's next legendary is the Thunder pokemon Raikou," the announcer said. The crowd was delighted than ever. There was hardly any battle where you could see even one legendary. But this battle was full of it. People across Kalos were watching the battle with full interest.

"So Ash? Who will you send against this one?" Tobias asked in a confident tone.

"Glad you asked," Ash smiled and threw a pokeball.

A deep red crocodilian creature appeared. It had a powerful jaw, sharp claws, black long scales over its tail and body. Its glowing and menacing red eyes were hidden by a pair of red and blue sunglasses. The pokemon gave a loud and intimidating cry before going to a battle stance, excited to show everyone what it is capable of.

"He has chosen Krookodile, wise decision," said Cilan.

"Being a ground type might give it some advantage," said Brock.

"Raikou's electric power is still destructive so, Ash needs to finish this quickly," said Clemont.

"Ash is gonna win this, no doubt," said Max.

"Even if you use a ground type, it can't save you from Raikou's intense electric power.
Thunder now," Tobias commanded.

Dark clouds gathered above the stadium as thunder boomed in the sky. Raikou jumped high, preparing the attack as multitude bolts of lightning crashed down from the sky to the spot Krookodile was standing. The attack resulted in a huge explosion across the stadium as people were stunned at the amount of power the legendary hold.

'It's almost as strong as Pikachu's,' thought Anabel shielding her eyes from the flash.

"I don't think even a ground type can survive that," said Gary wide eyed.

"How much power can there be?" asked Dawn.

"Let's see if Krookodile has managed to survive that," said Gladion, sitting far from the others.

The smoke cleared slowly as the intimidation pokemon was on its knees. Tobias smirked, thinking it worked like it should.
Krookodile opened its eyes and immediately looked worried, as it started searching for something around the field, not even caring about the battle.

"Krookodile doesn't seem to be even worried about the destructive Thunder attack just a while ago, it looks to me its worried about something else," the announcer said as the crowd was watching it with curiosity.

"Here."

Krookodile turned around to see its trainer. He was holding the thing he was searching for.

"Krooko," it cried happily and took the glasses from Ash and put it back on.
Apparently, the shockwave from before resulted in sending its beloved sunglasses flying away. So, it was worried for the item.

"Ready to rock?" Ash asked with a smile.

The crocodile looked back at its opponent and let out a deafening roar, ready to crush the legendary.

"And Krookodile is back to action," the announcer said as the crowd cheered in response.

"Oh Krookodile," Iris said with a light chuckle.

'That Thunder didn't do a thing? Dammit,' Tobias thought angrily. Suddenly, an idea came to his mind.

"Use Rain Dance," he said and soon enough, the dark clouds started to pour rain from above.

"Now use Wild Charge," he said as Raikou engulfed itself in a lightning aura and dashed towards a wet Krookodile.

'I see what you're playing at Tobias, but that won't work,' Ash thought and gave Krookodile a nod.

Before the attack could hit, the intimidation pokemon disappeared from the spot instantly using Dig as the legendary stopped and looked around in confusion.

"What the heck? How fast did it use that dig?" asked Sawyer, surprised.

"Sand Tomb."

Krookodile suddenly appeared behind Raikou and trapped the lightning embodied pokemon inside a powerful sand storm. The pokemon cried in pain from the super effective ground type move.

Tobias could only watch as Krookodile lured the storm across the stadium and crashed Raikou brutally to the ground. The rain stopped and the clouds cleared as well.

"What amazing power," wondered Diantha, who was watching the match in her flight.

"Use Thunder Wave," Tobias commanded after Raikou stood up. The pokemon roared released a wave of electrical force at Krookodile who flinched from the attack, due to its body still being wet from the Rain Dance.

"Use Thunder Fang."

Raikou started closing the distance as its sharp fangs were sparking with electricity.

"Counter with Dragon Claw."

Krookodile's claws glowed as it slashed at the legendary with a high speed. Raikou bit one of its hand harshly, but Krookodile didn't stop as it backslashed Raikou with its other claw.

"Stone Edge."

Ash called out as sharp piercing stones surrounded Krookodile before it threw them towards Raikou.

"Counter with Iron Tail," Tobias said as Raikou's lightning bolt shaped tail turned into steel and blocked all the stones accurately.

'Clever,' Ash thought with a smirk.

"Use Rising Voltage with full power," Tobias called out the peculiar electric type move.

Raikou slammed its paws to the ground as electricity conjured up from it before heading towards Krookodile.

Ash knew exactly how to counter that, so did Krookodile. He didn't gave any command as the ground/dark type smashed the ground with its feet as the whole stadium started shaking from the Earthquake. It countered against the electricity and successfully cancelled it. The rest of the ground type move hit Raikou as it was sent flying away.

Everyone kept their breaths in as they kept watching the intense battle.

The tremor died down as both pokemon were standing yet again, but Raikou seemed to have taken a lot of damage.

"Use Iron Tail," Tobias called the move once again. As Raikou got closer, Ash pulled out his card.

"Use Dig backwards," he said and Tobias was surprised from the unusual call.

Krookodile started using Dig at a supersonic speed showing its back to the approaching electric type. The sand, rocks and soil from the ground all were thrown at Raikou who couldn't dodge it in time. It was slammed and literally buried to the ground.
Krookodile dusted of its claws with a confident smile.

Until now, everyone have gotten used to this sight of Ash's pokemon dominating over the legendaries as they cheered as loudly as they can, not surprised anymore.

"What a way to use Dig," said Cilan impressively.

"How come he always figure out something like that?" Goh asked with a wild look.

"I don't think even Arceus knows that," Gary joked.

Raikou was extremely injured and it would collapse any moment. Each and every time Tobias tried to attack, Ash managed to land only a super effective move that will ruin an electric type's day anytime. He knew the battle was over, but he was still willing to fight.

"I know you are tired, but I want you to give everything you got into this one Giga Impact," Tobias said as Raikou nodded, surrounding itself in a powerful energy, before bolting at Krookodile.

Ash gave a nod as Krookodile understood what to do. It cloaked itself with the similar energy and dashed at Raikou.

The two pokemon collided with their respective Giga Impacts. They were at a stalemate before ending up in an explosion. When the smoke cleared and the referee saw the result, he made the call.

"Raikou is unable to battle. Krookodile wins the round."

"What an amazing battle. What amazing pokemon. Never in my entire life I've seen such an outstanding fearsomeness between two pokemon. Simply incredible," the announcer said can't seem to hold his excitement any longer.

Tobias returned Raikou. Ash gave a fist bump to Krookodile before returning it as well. Tobias wasn't worried any longer. He was simply enjoying the battle.

"I suppose you don't know, but you have battled all of my legendaries until now," Tobias declared as the crowd gasped at his sentence.

"So only Darkrai remains, is that so?" asked Ash.

"Ah yes. But before using him, I want to use another strong pokemon I have in my possession," Tobias said and took out a pokeball. "This one's quite placid," the mysterious trainer smirked and threw the ball.

A large dragon like pokemon appeared. It had a sky blue body with large red axe blade shaped wings. The pokemon stood proudly and roared, manifesting its power.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are seeing Tobias's first non-legendary yet, a power house dragon type pokemon," the announcer said. Some people were a bit disappointed he didn't had any other legendaries, but they cheered anyway, utilizing the opportunity they have to watch a rare and exclusive battle like this one.

"That Salamence looks strong," said Gary observing the Dragon pokemon.

"I think its a neat time to use Garchomp," suggested Max.

"Maybe an Ice type will be wiser," said Clemont.

"Yeah, Ash's Glalie won't be a bad choice too," suggested Dawn.

Just when she said, Ash was thinking the same thing.

'I can take it out using Glalie in an instant, just like I destroyed half of Lance's team with it but....' Ash thought while rolling a pokeball in his fingers. 'I think this is your time to shine,' he finished his thought and threw the ball.

The chubby orange dragon-like pokemon materialised. It had two small wings on its back and a tall figure. It spotted its opponent and let out a battle cry, ready to fight.

"Wow it's Dragonite. I really wanted to see that cutie battle," Iris exclaimed.

"I think using Garchomp would've been a better choice. Salamance doesn't really need a hug right now," Gary joked with a laugh.

Goh heard this and chuckled on his remark.

"What's so funny?" the guy who couldn't beat a Charizard using three pokemons asked.

"For your information, Dragonite was a big hitter on Ash's team during the World Championship Tournament. Just watch," he said.

"Let's win this Dragonite," Ash said as the dragon nodded in agreement.

"Don't get your hopes up," Tobias said as Salamence roared.

"Battle Begin."

"Use Dragon Rush," Tobias called out the first attack as Salamence cloaked itself with blue draconic energy before rushing towards Dragonite. Without a command, the first gen Pseudo Legend dodged the attack easily.

"Stay on its tail and keep using flamethrower," Tobias commanded not wasting any time.
Salamence chased after Dragonite through the stadium and blowed hot flames from its mouth. The other Dragon just dodged them and countered occasionally with Dragon Pulse.

'Wait. What am I doing? I am falling right into his trap,' Tobias realised that Ash was making Salamence tired before finishing it off.

"Salamence, stop your attack," he ordered surprising the dragon. It looked mad but followed his order anyway, as both Dragons flew back to their original positions.

'Looks like he figured it out,' thought Ash.

"Dragonite, use Dragon Claw," Ash commanded. Dragonite bolted at its opponent forming sharp green claws in its hands.

"Counter with Steel Wing."

Salamence's wing gathered metallic energy and fought against the dragon. Both pokemon were even, as they fought vigorously, not backing down for even a second. Dragonite momentarily changed its attack from Dragon Claw to Thunder Punch as Salamence countered with Brick Break.

"Extreme Speed," Tobias commanded suddenly as Salamence disappeared before reappearing behind Dragonite.

"Use Ice Beam," Tobias smirked as Salamence scored a direct hit with the super effective move on Dragonite.

"Smash it to the ground with Dragon Tail," Tobias called out in an attempt to finish the battle, but Ash was faster.

"Ice Punch."

Dragonite dodged the Dragon Tail attack and engulfed one of its fist with Ice, before striking hard Salamence's stomach with the super effective move as well.

Due to the fact both pokemon were a dragon/flying type, ice type moves were four times (4×) more effectual as both of them grunted in pain, but stood their ground not giving up yet.

"Use Dragon Dance," Ash called out.

Dragonite flew and started to perform a mystic, powerful dance while spinning on its body raising its attack and speed stats.

"Now Rock Tomb."

Dragonite slammed its tail to the ground, sending massive boulders in the direction of Salamence.

"Use Hyper Beam," Tobias commanded the powerful normal type move as the dragon fired the beam, destroying the boulders and hitting Dragonite in the process as well.
Salamence now can't move until the next turn.

Ash nodded at Dragonite who immediately appeared in front of Salamence, before giving it a barrage of lethal Dragon Claws, dealing massive amount of damage.
Tobias knew Salamence will collapse any moment so, he called out the most powerful dragon type move.

"Draco Meteor."

Salamence roared and shot a sphere which exploded and comets were summoned down from the sky towards Dragonite.

'So you have chosen....death,' Ash thought with a smirk.

"Welp, I guess we now know who won this battle," Iris said with a sigh.
Literally every student were shaking their head at Tobias's decision of using that move against Ash. The outside visitors were just focused on the battle.

"You know what to do," Ash said with a sigh.

Dragonite dodge some of the meteors. Its tail begin to glow green indicating it was using Dragon Tail. The Pseudo hit the rest of the meteors and sent them at a high speed towards a stunned Salamence. Tobias could only watch as Salamence was hit by its own move, before it crashed to the ground, fainted.

"Salamence is unable to battle, Dragonite wins it," the refered declared.

Dragonite switched to its happy-cuddly personality and hugged Ash, who returned it as well.

"See? What did I tell ya?" said Goh to a now quiet Gary.

"I really need to apply that Draco Meteor counter strategy," Sawyer muttered while scribbling on his notebook.

"I can't seem to comprehend this battle, it's so amazing," said May.

"Ash is amazing," Dawn said unawarely.

"Uh-what?" Serena asked who heard this.

"I-I mean his battling, its cool," she said trying to correct herself.

"Mmhmm," the blonde hummed in thought. 'Amazing kisser too,' she thought with a giggle and blushed slightly.

"Tobias has two pokemon left including his Darkrai and Ash still has five," Brock said analytically.

"Talk about turning the tables," Gary said.

Ash and Tobias returned their respective dragon types and looked at each other.

"What do you say we continue that battle?" Ash suggested.

"I was about to say the same," Tobias smiled as he took out a familiar pokeball.

"Sceptile/Darkrai," both trainers yelled and sent back their first pokemon of this battle.

The Forest and Pitch-Black pokemon looked at each other, recovered completely and ready to finish what they started.

"Leaf Storm."

"Ice Beam."

Both the pokemon shot their moves, as the grass type and ice type move collided in an explosion.

"Leaf Blade," Ash said as Sceptile's body glowed in a white outline and dashed towards Darkrai with Quick Attack, before attempting to slash it across with the sharp blades.

"Counter with Shadow Claw."

The nightmare pokemon formed two deadly claws made out of shadow, as it once again, fought with its rival in a close combat battle.

"Neither pokemon seem to be giving up. Who will be victorious in this battle, is untold," the announcer said.

'Time to bring out the big gun,' Tobias thought.

"Use Double Team," he said as many copies of Darkrai surrounded the gecko who looked around in confusion.

This went on for a moment before Tobias smirked, as he commanded the signature move.

"Use Dark Void," he said in a creepy tone.

The real Darkrai shot a pitch-black sphere of darkness at Sceptile, who couldn't dodge it in time, resulting in getting hit. The grass type was dragged to a world of darkness as it dropped on the ground, asleep.

The crowd gasped and cheered while Tobias was smiling, confident that he can finally take out the biggest threat of Ash's team.

"OH NO! Not now," Dawn screamed, putting her hands over her mouth.

"This is bad," said Brock in a terrified voice.

"If this is what I think it is, it's over," said Calem.

"Wh-what are you g-guys talking about?" Serena said nervously, not wanting to know the answer.

"D-Darkrai has taken out many powerful pokemons with that one move," explained Dawn.

"I've seen battles of it. Almost all pokemon were knocked out just with that Dark Void," Max added.

"Ashy-boy has to do something quick," said Gary.

Anabel then noticed something.

"Ash doesn't seem to be worried about it," she said as everyone looked at the boy, who actually didn't seem to be fazed at all.

Gary laughed. "Then that means he has something in his mind, and when he has that look, you know what that means..." he didn't complete, but everyone understood what he meant as they now looked relieved.

"Sceptile has been hit by Dark Void! Is this the end?" the announcer asked.

"Guess it's over now Ash. Now I can take out your other pokemons too," Tobias said. As he was about to give his next command, Ash interrupted.

"I wouldn't be so sure if I were you," Ash said smiling.

"What do you-?"

"Sleep Talk."

Sceptile, eyes still closed, bolted towards the mythical and landed a big hit crossing its glowing blades at its chest. Darkrai grunted in pain from the super effective bug type move as it was pushed back.

"Look at that. Sceptile is still in this fight people. The battle is just getting started," the announcer said. The cheerings and shoutings now increased.

"That's brilliant," Clemont exclaimed.

"He is using the same strategy like before, but its with Sceptile instead," Brock said recalling their previous battle.

"Its still asleep so, use Dream Eater," Tobias said as Darkrai used the Psychic type move.

Ash informed Sceptile of the upcoming attack by sharing his thoughts with his aura. The gecko understood and slammed its shaggy tail on the ground to jump higher, dodging the attack.

"Tch. Use Ice Beam," Tobias said frowning.

"Take it," Ash said surprising Tobias. Sceptile leaned down a bit and the beam of ice hit its head directly. The impact shook the grass type out of its sleeping state.

"Amazing. Sceptile took the super effective move to wake itself up," the announcer said.

"That was a risky shot," Misty commented.

"But it worked too," May said smiling.

"Use Dark Pulse."

Darkrai blasted the beam of dark energy at Sceptile, who just dodged it easily without any command.

Now it was time for Ash to bust out the big gun.

"Frenzy Plant."

Sceptile cried and slammed its fists on the ground, summoning a powerful wave of large and thick roots from the ground, aiming at Darkrai.

"Dodge it," Tobias yelled. The dark type successfully dodged some of them, but the attack was too strong. It already had covered a large portion of the stadium as the rest of the rhizome slammed into Darkrai crushing it to the ground.

After the dust cleared, Darkrai was seen to be lying in a crater, not moving any longer.

"Darkrai is unable to battle. Sceptile is the winner," the referee said.

The crowd was booming with cheers and shoutings. They never witnessed such a breathtaking battle ever in their life before. Sawyer and Max was discussing excitedly about the strategies of the battle and if they could beat Darkrai the same way Ash did. The girls all around the stadium were drooling over Ash and was sending him all sorts of lusty comments. The girls of his future harem were frowning and throwing all sorts of slangs at them.

Tobias silently returned his Darkrai. He knew this match was over. But he was still somewhat proud he has battled against such a strong opponent like him.

"You were awesome Sceptile, return and take a good rest," Ash said with gratitude and called back his warrior pokemon.

"Last time they battled, Ash was downed to one pokemon while Tobias still had five," Brock said.

"Now it's the complete opposite. Talk about Karma," said Dawn smiling.

"Tobias, send out your last pokemon," the referee reminded him.

Tobias had other strong dragon types too. But he knew it won't do any good sending any one of them out. He decided to use a certain pokemon he caught not too while ago. This one had potential and was pretty strong as well. He took out a pokeball and threw it.

A red bipedal pokemon materialised. It had sharp and powerful pincers as its hands with wings behind its back. The top of its head was divided into three honed points. The pokemon took a battle stance.

"And Tobias's last pokemon of this battle is Scizor everyone," the announcer informed.

"This should be an easy one," Max said with an arrogant tone.

"All Ash is gotta do is choose a fire type pokemon and game over," said Kiawe.

'That Scizor has a strong aura, I can feel it,' Ash thought before he noticed a glittering item attached to one of its narrow thighs.

'Yep, strong alright,' he thought and released his sixth pokemon in the battlefield.

Tobias looked at Ash like he was some sort of an idiot.

"What? Why Greninja?" Sawyer exclaimed.

"Knowing Ash, he sure has something in his mind," started Clemont.

"Or he is just being stupid," Goh said bluntly as some of them laughed.

"Let's watch and find out," Brock suggested.

'I don't know what he is planning, but I'm gonna make good use of this opportunity while I can,' Tobias thought before commanding.

"Use X-Scissor."

The pincer pokemon ran towards the frog at a brilliant speed crossing its arms to land the bug type move.

Before it could hit, Greninja jumped and threw a barrage of Water Shurikens at Scizor, which hit it and took some damage.

"Don't let up, use Bullet Punch," Tobias commanded as Scizor gathered power in its pincers before punching Greninja.

"Counter with Aerial Ace," Ash said as the ninja pokemon's fist turned white and it collided with Scizor's. Both pokemon were now combating to test each other's strength at an incredible speed, not possible for a human eye to see.

"Shadow Sneak."

Greninja suddenly disappeared beneath the shadows that were forming on the ground as Scizor looked around alertly.

"Move around Scizor," Tobias said as Scizor used its wings to fly around the field using speed, trying to avoid the ninja pokemon's attack, but in vain.
Suddenly, the blue frog came out of nowhere and slashed the pincer pokemon across the back with a purple blade, sending it away.

"You ok?" Tobias asked.

Scizor shook of the pain and nodded back.

"Alright use Bug Buzz."

Scizor started to vibrate its wings and generate a damaging sound wave. Some people were covering their ears as Greninja was too, taking damage from the super effective bug type move. Ash knew how to counter that.

"Wrap your tongue around your ears," he said as Greninja used its long tongue to cover its ears tightly, preventing the sound.

"Good. Now Water Shuriken, a big one."

The ninja pokemon accumulated water and created a large shuriken before throwing it at Scizor. Before it could react, the compressed star made out of water scored a direct hit, as Scizor cried.

"Amazing. Greninja covered its ears using its tongue before attacking Scizor with a Water Shuriken stopping the Bug Buzz move as well," the announcer explained.

"Good strategy," Sawyer praised.

"Yeah. Nice way to get out of a tight spot,"
said Tierno.

"Iron Defense," Tobias gave his next command as Scizor raised its defence stats.

"Now use Flash Cannon."

The bug/steel type shot a white beam towards Greninja, who countered the move using Hydro Pump. There was a small explosion.

Tobias realised this was getting nowhere. He decided to change the course of this battle, as he took out something from his pocket.

"Its time to raise the extent," he said while touching the keystone on his hand. "Now Scizor, Mega Evolve."

The mega stone on Scizor's thigh glowed and it was enveloped in the energy. Soon the light faded and now stood the pincer pokemon looking stronger than ever. Its shape changed and the pincers were even bigger, sharper and threatening. Its power level and stats have increased as well.

"And Scizor has Mega Evolved. How is Ash going to counter this?" the announcer said.

"He should have used a fire type," Kiawe said shaking his head.

"Yeah. I don't think he has that much of a chance of winning this," Gary said.

"Yeah but, he still hasn't used it yet," said Sawyer with a small smile.

Max caught on. "Wait are you talking about-?" he started to say when Bonnie interrupted.

"This battle is going to be a blast," she said excitedly.

"What are you guys talking about?" asked a confused Gary.

"I think you will find out soon," Serena said with a smile, understanding what they meant.

"Mega Scizor is marvelous but," Sycamore muttered as he said, "Ash has something to show too."

"The odds are against you now Ash. If you've been holding anything back I suggest you reveal it now," Tobias said with a confident smile.

"Looks like I have to show you what we are really capable of Tobias."

Ash joined both of his palms together, keeping his index fingers raised as Greninja did the same. Both of them momentarily closed their eyes in sync, concentrating the flow of inside and around them. Most people were confused about what they were doing. Some even joked.
Suddenly the atmosphere around the stadium changed abruptly. Strong winds started flowing as people closed their eyes in confusion and surprise. Black clouds gathered in the night sky as it started to rain slowly.

"Is Ash and Greninja doing some sort of Rain Dance?" Goh asked with a confused look.

"Really? This is what you guys were talking about?" Gary asked laughing, aiming the question towards Sawyer and Max, who was confused too.

"This isn't what we were expecting," Clemont said cleaning his glasses from the rain water.

Chattering filled the stadium about the weird posture from the Champion and his pokemon.

And in that moment, something happened that completely shut them up.

Ash and Greninja opened their eyes. Ash's eyes were glowing a faint blue and Greninja's salmon eyes were shining red. A huge and powerful tornado of water surrounded the Kalos fully evolved starter pokemon. The water tornado was spinning vigorously as it shot towards the black sky. Everything around the battlefield were blowing away from the force of the impact. The winds grew stronger as the rain was getting heavier. The professors in the VIP box were sending staff members and security to check if everything is in place. The stadium lights were flickering. Sycamore was staring with wide eyes at the all-too familiar transformation, wondering how much power it hold than before.

'I should have kept my mouth shut,' Tobias thought frantically as he looked at his opponent.

The tornado spilt apart revealing the transformed pokemon, as the water around it organized by itself before forming a giant Water Shuriken on its back. Glowing red spikes were now on its head as Greninja stood proudly, crossing its arms as he stared back at its now stunned opponents.

"I-I-I don't know what just happened bu-but Gr-Greninja's appearance just changed," the announcer stuttered, stupefied to say anything.

The crowd was flabbergasted. The reason was that no one has seen anything like this in a while. Ash did became popular for his unusual Greninja all those years back at the Kalos League, but over time, people eventually forgot about it. Some of Ash's friends remembered about it though, as they were stunned to see how much level in power they have increased than before.

"S-Sycamore?" asked a nervous Professor Rowan, who usually don't stutter.
"Is this -?" he started.

"Yes. That's the transformation I have told you about," the Kalos Professor replied, still looking at Ash-Greninja.

"That level of strength is unusually high. From what Ash told me before and to what I am seeing now, doesn't make any sense," Professor Oak said.

Soon enough, the crowd got over the shock and now started to applause as loud as they could. They were surprised and shocked at the same. Curiousness was exploding in their minds. Even the reporters were too shocked to report anything about it. The level of power Ash and Greninja released during their transformation was close to.. no, even greater than a legendary.

"What in the actual world is that?" asked Kiawe in a barely audible voice.

"So cooool," Lana said with admiration.

"I've never read or heard anything about it before," Lillie said.

"What sort of hack is that?" said Sophocles.

May, Dawn and Anabel were still looking at their crush with awe, not saying a word.

"Ash told me about it before, but I never believed it," said Misty, astounded.

"Can anyone explain how exactly that Greninja transformed?" asked Calem in disbelief.

"It's gotten even more powerful than before," Sawyer muttered, clutching his shaking hands.

"Its normal to react like that on your first encounter," Bonnie said as everyone looked at her.
"I will explain to you guys about Ash-Greninja.

***

The force of aura was still flowing around the battlefield. The Lucarios of random trainers present their were shocked to see a human and pokemon wielding so much amount of aura. People were chattering excitedly and zoomed their cameras on the transformed Synchro Evolved Greninja.

"Greninja vs Scizor, Battle Begin," the referee gave the call finally recollecting himself. The crowd momentarily forgot about the battle that was going on here.

Tobias broke out of his trance as he now looked determined than ever.

"Use X-Scissor."

"Cut," Ash commanded through their bond.

Both pokemon now darted towards each other at a supersonic speed and collided with their respective moves. They continued to battle each other, continuously changing moves and combating with each other in an inhuman speed. Each collision resulted in a big impact.

"I can't see a thing," Bonnie said squinting her eyes.

"These two are at full throttle," said Goh.

Not managing to blow each other a hit, both pokemon stood apart, waiting for another command.

"Swords Dance."

Scizor performed a frenetic dance and raised its attack stat.

"Now, use Superpower," Tobias commanded Scizor advanced to attack Greninja with great power.

Ash thought about a command as dozens of copies of Greninja spreaded throughout the battlefield.

"Get rid of them using Flash Cannon."

Scizor fired the beam turning a complete rotation attacking all the copies as they vanished. The real was no where to be seen.
Tobias then noticed the shadow that was forming beneath Scizor due to its flying above the ground a little. He knew where the ninja was hiding.

"Use Bullet Punch beneath you quick," he commanded as Scizor punched its own shadow with the steel type move, without any hesitance.
Suddenly, a giant Water Shuriken hit Scizor from another direction and send it flying away dealing damage.
Greninja reappeared from another shadow.

"Tch," Tobias looked irritated that he was fooled like that.

"That was a complex combination," said Sawyer trying to untangle it.

"My guess is, Greninja used Shadow Sneak while using Double Team, that's how Ash deceived Tobias," Brock said as they looked impressed.

"Use Bug Buzz while using X-Scissor," Tobias commanded Scizor to use the two bug type moves at the same time. It obliged and did just like it was told to.

Greninja wrapped its tongue around its ears once again and took out the Shuriken from its back, as it countered against Scizor. Up until now, everyone realized that these two pokemon were formidable opponent. Their speed and power were even in many terms. However, there could be only one winner.

Greninja manage to hit Scizor with the Shuriken. Due to the rain in effect, water type moves were more stronger dealing damage on the bug type. But the mega evolved pokemon managed to do the same amount of damage to Greninja with the X-Scissor, as Ash flinched from the pain.

"Superpower."

"Aerial Ace."

The flying type move of Greninja countered the fighting type of Scizor as both pokemon were pushed back from the clash.

"Time to finish this Greninja," said Ash

"Let's do this Scizor," said Tobias.

Both trainers looked at each other and smiled, thanking each other for a great battle in their thoughts.

"Hyper Beam."

"Water Shuriken."

Scizor started to charge up the powerful beam. Greninja jumped above while taking the Shuriken of its back, as it started to compress more water into the weapon until it became the size of a three-storied building. Scizor finally charged up the beam and shot it towards Greninja at a threatening force. Ash and Greninja threw the massive Water Shuriken in Sync towards the approaching Hyper Beam. Both the powerful attacks collided with a massive impact. They were at a stalemate for a long time until the Shuriken, due to the Rain still in effect, slowly overpowered the beam and striked Scizor directly with a thunderous explosion. Smoke conjured up and filled the whole field. After some minutes, the dust cleared up. The referee saw the result and made the final call of this historical battle.

"Scizor is unable to battle. Greninja wins. So, the winner of this match is Champion Ash."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 2.5K 79
Ash Had Lost The Kalos League, The Very League He Thought He Could Win. After A Weird Interaction With His Kalos Friends. Ash Boards A Plane Back To...
180K 4K 130
Ash and Serena. Two who have met each other before as a child in a somewhat romantic experience, even if only one of them saw it as that. Serena is...
27.6K 863 20
Pokemon. Amazing creatures that have changed how people live in the Pokémon world. But what if, hundreds of years before Ash Ketchum started his jour...
48.7K 734 40
If Leon vs. Alain, or the Tournament in the anime is not your cup of tea, why not read another version of the Masters 8? The story continues from Pok...