a thot has entered- (Bnha Tex...

By soulunholy

A bnha x reader textfic Obviously full of somewhat crackhead energy. I've realized I'm not a crackhead haha I... More

:/
official love interests
hhhhh-
peek-achoo?!
bean
i'm dead inside
i have crippling depression
yEETUS the fetus
cuddles. NOW.
protec. atacc. snacc.
classroom antics
pussy- i mean cats
period
bed time
how the hell?
training
youngster time
memez
feeling villainous
a rat!!
hot damn
breakfast
.-.
shameless self-promo
the s-stutter

training pt 2

1.8K 57 34
By soulunholy

Scene

Silence...

The three of you had stopped chatting as soon as Bakugou had gone silent. He had halted in his path, staring intensely at something. You guys were still a ways away from the entrance to the special gym, and you had all directed your attention to what he was glaring at.

It was most of the Dekusquad. The longer Bakugou looked at them, the more he wanted to leave. No, he was going to rip them to shreds. He wasn't backing down. They were all so annoying.

Deku was Deku.

Uraraka was too bubbly.

Todoroki was an arrogant icyhot bastard.

And Tsuyu was... well she insulted him on the bus ride to the USJ and he hasn't let it go yet.

Overall: the Annoyingsquad in his opinion.

Much to his dismay, you had gone running towards them as soon as you spotted them. You had called out to them, a bright smile on your face. Bakugou's murderous aura only intensified as you left his side.

Kirishima sweatdropped and tried to comfort him, but it wasn't working. Mina... had ran after you, excited to spend time with your classmates. And she only ticked him off further when she decided to turn around and stick her tongue out at him.

After summoning the energy to deal with the idiots, he walked up to them. "Let's just get this bullshit done with."

You were chatting with Tsuyu and Uraraka, and stopped when you noticed his bad mood. You had sighed, walking after him when he walked away, making sure to excuse yourself before you left.

He was still irritated that you had invited others. Bakugou had thought he was enough for you — well, that everyone who he had invited today was enough for you. You could tell he was upset, but you only wanted to increase the fun by bringing others.

Once everyone else had joined, and everyone got checked in, the group had been assigned their own room. It was large enough for a group of about 20 people to train together. The main reason your small group got it was because the person behind the desk recognized you all from the Sports Festival. They realized just the few of you would want — need — to have a larger space because of your quirks.

The best part of the room was that it had a sunroof, that was able to open, for your quirk. You were really happy about that. Plus, it was cloudy today, which meant that your quirk would be more natural, and not as forced. You'd even be able to practice this idea you had for an ultimate move.

"Alright, we should split into groups of two and do one on one combat for a warm-up. When we all feel ready, we can fight in two big groups," you were explaining how everything should go. "The one on one's will be completely random. I have pieces of paper with everyone's name on it. Uraraka, Tsuyu, Todoroki, Kirishima, Mina, Bakugou, Midoriya, and Me! That's eight, which is perfect!"

"So how do we pick our partners?" Uraraka asked.

"Now, everyone pick a paper, and if it's your name, then you have to give it back and pick a new one." You smiled at everyone.

After everybody had gotten a paper that wasn't their name, they were off. The teams were: Uraraka and Tsuyu, Todoroki and Bakugou, Kirishima and you, and Midoriya with Mina.

Everyone was spreading out with their partners, but before you could head off with Kiri, you decided to chat with the most dangerous team. Todoroki and Bakugou. You had gone up to them, a nervous but trusting smile present on your face.

"So, I know you two aren't the best of friends, but can you please try not to kill each other? I want us to have fun!"

Todoroki glanced at Bakugou, "Yes. We won't kill each other."

"Pinky promise?" You held out your pinky finger.

"Yes, pinky promise," Todo had wrapped your pinkies together. A small blush made it's way to his face.

You look at Bakugou expectantly, giving your biggest puppy eyes. He clicked his tongue, "Fine. Pinky promise and all that shit."

The lightest of pink had bloomed on his cheeks. "Sweet!"

"Come on Kirishima! Let's go train!"

"Ah yeah! We're totally going to level up today! I can feel it!"

"Hahaha! You're such a dork! I'm totally gonna kick your butt."

"Not if I kick yours first!"

Bakugou watched as you ran off with his closest friend, hand in hand. He couldn't stop staring at the both of you. Your fingers were interlaced with each others, and you were both blushing when you realized how close you were becoming.

Todoroki pointed out that they still needed to spar, only irritating the blond further.

It had been close to twenty-five minutes of everyone sparring. Almost nobody had quite managed to gain the upper hand. That was technically a good thing, but you all wanted to get to the bigger fight.

Soon, Midoriya had won, then Tsuyu, and then Kirishima. You were all just waiting on Bakugou and Todoroki to finish up. However, they didn't seem like they would be stopping anytime soon.

You all waited and watched for about 10 more minutes. It was an intense fight, neither one of them leaving themselves open for an attack, causing the other to defend. You would have been on the edge of your seat, if only you weren't hungry.

The pain in your stomach was too distracting, so much so that you barely heard when Tsuyu asked if you were all right.

"Yeah, I'm just feeling a little hungry," you barely said anything, too focused on trying stay distracted from your hunger.

"Do you want to get something to eat while they're fighting?"

"Huh? Oh! Uh, well I don't want to leave everyone in the middle of the fight."

"Would you like me to get you some food?"

There was a loud gurgling sound. Everybody had turned their heads to the noise, only to see you wrap your arms around your stomach with the reddest face they've ever seen.

The noise had even caused Bakugou and Todoroki to stop fighting. "Well I guess that's lunch everybody!" Midoriya announced.

"Yup! C'mon let's go see what they have to offer here!" Mina rushed out of the room, apparently as hungry as you were.

Uraraka came over to you and Tsuyu, suggesting that you eat together. Tsuyu had to answer for you. You were just too embarrassed that you had been the one to make everyone stop... with your stomach.

Bakugou and Kirishima were talking when they heard Uraraka ask you two to join her for lunch. They both turned their heads to see your face red like a tomato. It was adorable. Kirishima suggested eating with everyone, giving Bakugou his signature grin. Only for the hot-headed teenager to shake his head and walk off.

Midoriya and Todoroki had decided to join you girls, while Mina took pity and joined the rock and the angry pomeranian. You were having a blast, especially since you had stuffed your stomach. Everyone at the table was having a good time, explaining the fights and how they handled them.

You felt bad about the other three not joining the rest of the group, but you were happy they were still having fun at their table.

When lunch break was over, everyone decided to stretch and wait a little before continuing with training. No one wanted to throw up in the middle of the fight.

Soon, everyone had gotten into their respective teams. It was just winners vs. losers from the previous one on ones. Since Bakugou and Todoroki hadn't finished their fight, and no one had won, they decided whoever was more roughed up would be considered the loser.

Much to his dismay, and his enormous ego, Bakugou had more injuries. The only reason Todoroki wasn't as beaten up was because of his ice. He almost always used it for defense.

The teams stood. The winners were: Midoriya, Tsuyu, Kirishima, and Todoroki. And the losers: Mina, Uraraka, you, and Bakugou. You looked at your team, and you could only smile. You knew you all had a good chance at beating them.

"Alright everyone! Let's get ready and place ourselves all over the room. Whether we're hiding or standing in the open, it doesn't matter. It's just more realistic than us standing in a line facing each other.

Now, I'll set a timer for a minute for us to take our places. Once it goes off, it's time to fight. In order to win our opponent needs to be down for at least 3 seconds, or completely immobile. But that doesn't exactly mean breaking bones, alright? I believe in all of us to do our best, and I expect nothing less! Let's take this seriously!"

You set the timer, "Start!"

Almost immediately, you went and hid behind a nearby object. Mina was just making herself an open target by standing in the open, which could be good for luring the other team out. Uraraka had dashed closer to the other team and suddenly swerved into a hiding spot.

Bakugou, at the very last second, calmly walked closer to where you were hiding.

RING!! There was the alarm.

Unsurprisingly, Midoriya had gone for Mina with a bold attack. He went to kick her with his quirk, but had to dodge at the last second when Mina tried to grab his leg while activating her quirk.

Meanwhile, you saw Uraraka floating while temporarily captured in Tsu's tongue. Todoroki and Kirishima were nowhere to be found.

And you... were currently whispering with Bakugou, a little irritated.

"Why did you have to hide with me?! Now everyone knows where I am!" You pouted and crossed your arms, trying to act more upset than you were.

"Whatever," he scoffed, "I was debating on hiding or not, and your spot was closer."

"Yeah, okay. Anyways, what do you think should be our plan of attack?"

"Well, maybe you shouldn't stick your head out so obviously when looking."

"Hey! At least I'm trying!"

"Sure you are," he rolled his eyes.

"Hmph!" You turned to look at him, but your eyes widened when you saw Todoroki a little ways away, summoning his ice. "Look out!"

You had pushed him out of the way, and tried to quickly activate your quirk. The adrenaline had rapidly kicked in, and your heart could be heard drumming in your ears. Suddenly, thunder could be heard.

Bakugou hadn't had time to react. It happened all in a matter of seconds. Todoroki's ice was crawling it's way closer to you, all until lightning struck down and broke it's path. This gave him a chance, he sent explosions in Todoroki's direction, and growled when he saw ice in his path.

Needless to say, almost everyone had looked in your direction. The three of you were fairly loud, and lightning tended to be eye-catching.

By now, Uraraka had gotten Tsuyu down. Midoriya had called for Kirishima to help, and they had the upper hand on Mina. Within a matter of minutes, Uraraka, Midoriya, and Kirishima had won their smaller fights and went to help you three.

You had your hands full just working with Bakugou, and going against an opponent as easily adaptable as Todoroki just seemed unfair. Now, you had to go against him plus Kirishima and Deku. Both worthy fighters.

Bakugou had pushed Kirishima back with his explosions, the boy needing to use his quirk for less damage. Uraraka used this as an opportunity and used her quirk on Kirishima, causing him to float.

The poor boy knew this counted as him being immobile and crossed his arms as he floated, "Aw man! I have to miss the good part now!"

"Trust me, this isn't exactly fun," you reassured him, eyes still focused on the enemies.

It was 3 to 2, but you knew that meant nothing in a real fight. Midoriya had decided to take on Bakugou, which you thought was a grave mistake. However, he managed to keep up with the angry hedgehog, even managing to get in a few hits. Uraraka and you were against Todoroki, but you had to be careful.

Ochaco was starting to get slower and more wobbly. You had decided now was the perfect time. This was the moment. You were going to try out your idea for your ultimate.

You took a step back, and stood up straight, arms reaching towards the sky. Concentrating, you summoned the biggest strike of lightning you could muster.

(Something like this but about 2 times bigger 👌)

BOOM!

It struck you. Just like you intended. You could feel it all around you. Your body wasn't strong enough to contain it all, most of it was crackling around you, waiting to strike another pillar.

Your eyes glowed a bright blue. Almost robotically, you lifted your arms and aimed towards the two opponents. Unluckily for Todoroki, it got him. It wasn't enough to kill him or seriously harm him. He just got slightly electrocuted. It was you who had taken most of the hit from the actual lightning bolt.

After you released most of it, the tension of your body slowly released. You had felt dizzy, the sudden lack of electricity and adrenaline coursing through your veins had caused you to collapse.

Uraraka had tapped out afterwards, deciding to help with your recovery. Meanwhile, Bakugou took advantage of the situation and completely zeroed in on Midoriya, releasing all the pent-up rage within him.

After you all went back to the dorms, you immediately face-planted to the ground. Your act of not being too damaged from the fight wearing off.

Kaminari ended up having to help "recharge" you by slightly zapping you with his quirk, which was accepted by Aizawa. You had woken up a little after, feeling very sore... and slightly burnt. Thanking everyone who helped, you celebrated with your team for winning.

Right. I finally crapped this out. (It's unedited.)

I was planning on doing a Christmas chapter, but uh... depression. I did start one, I just couldn't finish it.

I know depression doesn't exactly seem like an excuse, and it really kind of isn't, but I'm using it as one.

Bye 👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

714K 12.1K 67
This is a fanfic of extremely op izuku I do not own bnha
552K 25.9K 19
- in which you anonymously message bakugou katsuki because your heart goes boom for that bitch || gender neutral reader x bakugou STARTED: 9/20/19 EN...
256K 3.4K 39
a hot spot for you horny and lonely peeps. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Izuku Midoryia Katsuki Bakugou Eijiro Kirishima Denki Kaminari ...
406K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...