Made in Chelsea

By mollswritesx

Following Made in Chelsea 2020/21! More

Willow Locke
Back in Chelsea
Suspicions
Cheating
Friends
Tiff
Is this a date?
Country House
Argument
Last Night
'Fun'
What's Happening?
Rumours
Reconciliation
Cornwall
More Drama
Verity
The Wedding
Reunited
Cracks Beginning To Show....
Advice
Falling Apart....
Over
Girls Night
Inga
New Beginnings
Gareth's fundraiser
Flirting?
Observations
Alone
Boat Party
Rumours
Girls' Night Away
Jealous
Where do we go from here?
Protect Your Friends
Blind Date
Pizza
Awkward Dinner
Friends?
Lake District
Christmas Miracle
New Series!!!
We're Back
Emma
Tragic
Girls United
Shameful
Proposal
Meddle
Girls

Emily

531 10 0
By mollswritesx

****Willow's POV****

After I spoke to Tristan yesterday I think I have made my mind up that I do quite like him, I wasn't quite prepared to tell him how much yet, but I was a lot more affectionate with him in front of everyone. Since Tiff had gone I had though made an effort to make sure Liv wasn't alone and surrounded by couples all the time.

This morning all us girls sat around the table for our breakfast catch up.

"I actually can't imagine being Tiff." Emily said. "Even though I can't wait to get back to London and being busy again, I feel like we're all a little family out here."

"It's true."

"A very dysfunctional family, but I think we will all miss each other."

"So I was obviously really excited to move in with Harvey but now he's come back and said he's got some friends who are looking for a place. So he suggested moving in together, at first I really didn't want it and was upset but I've digested it now and I'm ok with it."

"I think it's a good thing." Liv said. "That's another step to take at another point."

"That's what he said."

"Do you still have that sexual chemistry there? Do you have a lot of sex?"

"I mean I think it's still good, we're quite regular let's put it that way."

"Dried up?"

"No I think it's important, once the sec is gone the relationship is gone."

"Yeah." I agreed.

"Have you and Tristan like gone that far yet?" Liv asked.

"We haven't. I mean we've shared a bed together so we've obviously done stuff but I don't know maybe I'm a bit too traditional. I feel like it's something we could hold on too."

"That's nice actually."

"I like it, I feel like Tristan probably would like that step though so I don't want him to be put off by that."

"Don't think about it like that. If a guy can't wait a couple of weeks to have sex then he's not with it." Emily said.

"I mean obviously it is important to have that in a relationship, you know we might not meat each other's needs but hopefully it won't come to that."

"I'm sure it won't."

"How's it with James?" Liv asked.

"I'm pretty sure it's fine but I want there to be more fireworks."

"A bit more passionate?"

"Passionate, yeah which right now isn't there. Is it because he's bored, maybe he wants to sleep with someone else."

"I think it's more than likely just because we're out here."

"Would you say you're sex life was more passionate with Miles, or you had more sex?"

"That was completely different, of course I prefer having sex with James, there is that connection there. Maybe it was just easier with Myles because he was younger, so he will think about it more."

"I'm sure it will get sorted."

"I just need to talk to him about it because I've kept it to myself for quite a long time now. Otherwise I'm going to be moody and he's not going to understand what's going on."

"It will all be fine"

"I hope so."

"By the way did you all know Freddie and Paris invited us over for a luncheon tomorrow?"

"With everyone?"

"Everyone and we're all going to sit and eat together around one big table."

"Is it going to be one house on one side of the table and the other house on the opposite end?"

"No so it's going to be Maeva, Verity, Tristan and everyone else at a separate table."

"I noticed you and Tristan were getting a little closer last night?" Emily asked. "What's going on?"

"I still don't know. We had a chat though yesterday and I think some of the guilt of it all has gone for me so I just want to enjoy my time with him. I think we're both scared of ruining quite a good thing now with feelings getting involved but at the same time it's kind of inevitable."

"Do you have feelings right now?"

"I definitely really care for him and I do like being around him but I'm trying not to think about it."

"Yeah don't over think it. If things are meant to happen then they'll happen." Emily advised.

"I think you should be careful." Maeva interrupted.

"Why?"

"He's been dumped and no one really knows how he's truly thinking about that. Maybe he just wants to have fun."

"I wonder what Verity will think about this?"

"I don't really want to tell her anything when we done really know where it's going yet. Do I say we do kind of like each other?"

"Doesn't she know that?"

"No."

"Just tell her to get on with it, life goes on. She's decided to break up with him. Just be careful because I do like you but I don't trust him and I'm not sure if he's sincere or not."

****

I was getting ready for the lunch the next day when I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in." I shouted from the dressing table where I was doing my make up, in just my dressing gown.

"Hey babe." Tristan came and leant on the table next to me. "You look gorgeous."

"Thank you, you don't look too bad." He was wearing a white shirt with blue suit pants, holding the matching jacket. "Did you come here to watch me do my makeup or to chat?"

"So I actually spoke to Emily this morning and I wanted to talk to you about it before we went to this lunch."

"Oh yeah, what did she say?"

"So apparently you're worried I'm going to ditch you because you're not ready to have sex with me."

"I'd like to point out I didn't just come up with that out of the blue, we were all just talking about sex and they asked if we'd done it yet."

"So is that how you feel?"

"I don't know. I just know that you've obviously been with a lot of people before and I know you will have slept with people on like one night stands and things."

"That doesn't mean I'm not willing to wait though. I might have done those things before but I am willing to wait if I believe it will be worth it."

"Do you think I'm worth it?" I asked.

"Let's just say I wouldn't be say here now if I didn't feel that way. We've both admitted we do fancy each other and I do see a future between us so I don't want to ruin that by having you do something you're not 100% comfortable with."

"Thanks." I leaned up to give him a kiss. "Not going to lie though I am quite annoyed Emily came and told you that."

"We were in a group with James and Harvey and she mentioned there were some issues between those two and then included us in on that."

"Maeva is not going to be happy."

"I was thinking that."

"We probably spoke that morning about how comfortable we all with each other and how we're all like a big family and then it feels like we can't even really trust her."

"I think she only had your best interests at heart."

"I get that but at the same time it should have been my decision when I told you all that and I feel like now I wouldn't really want to go and say anything too personal in front of her."

"I understand that." He pulled me up so we were level with each other. "I'm glad things are ok between us though."

"I am as well and thank you for coming to talk to me about it, I'd rather that then you keeping this hidden from me."

"I agree, you can always come and talk to me about things like this as well."

"Actually." I said. "So I was talking to all the girls that morning and Maeva did mention to me that I should be wary about you and not to fully trust you."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I don't think she said it in a mean way, I think she was just trying to be a friend to me to make sure I don't get hurt."

"That's annoying though because to my face she's been so lovely."

"Don't be annoyed." I looped my arm around his waist. "I'm not going to be extra wary just because someone's said that even if she is turning into quite a good friend of mine. I still have my doubts and you've always known that but they're not going to change just because another person thinks that."

"Well I'm glad because I will prove to you that this is not some kind of rebound and that I do really like you."

"Good."

****

I had on a nice little off the shoulder teal dress for the occasion. Everyone did look amazing as we all sat round the table with Tristan to my left and Liv to my right.

"Hello everyone and thank you all so much for making the effort to come to this farewell lunch." Fred said as this was one of our last days here. "I'm glad most of you have dressed up."

"It's been a pleasure getting to know every single one of you and thank you for all be doing hospitable."

"It's so nice that despite some of our differences we've had in the past we can enjoy ourselves together."

"Done speak too soon." Liv whispered.

"Cheers everyone."

"Cheers!" I clinked my wine glass with Liv's before taking a sip.

"Why don't we go round the table and say our favourite and least favourite moment of this trip. The highs and the lows."

"I'll start." Fred said. "Beating Charlie at beer pong and then maybe being introduced to the gym, I was in so much pain."

"I'll start with my negative, the little blip that Holmes and I had in our friendship." Tristan said. "My high would have to be developing a close friendship with Willow over here."

"Friendship?" Harvey asked.

"Let's move on." I said.

"I would say my high was getting to know James and Maeva." Emily said.

"Me too until yesterday." She replied.

"Ooh"

"Let's move on." Paris pushed. "What about you Maeva?"

"Being friends with a few people."

"A select few?"

"That's probably a lie, I have no high point and my low point would be..."

"Arriving?" Emily questioned.

"I don't know maybe being disappointed by some people sticking their noses in other people's business."

"What business?"

"Like Emily for example."

"Oh I'm in the firing line today, bring it."

"Yesterday I had a conversation with all you girls talking about my sex life."

"I think you've got the wrong end of the stick here."

"I hope so, we're not that close and yesterday when I said that to you..."

"Why speak to me about it though?"

"We're on holiday together. You just have to speak about something and you spoke to me about Harvey as well."

"I did feel a bit betrayed as well." I interrupted. "I felt like we were having a bit of a moment and then you've gone and told all the boys about how I was feeling."

"I mean I'm not surprised." Maeva said.

"I don't think you can be too judgemental though." Tristan said. "You've been speaking about me behind my back."

"Do you just enjoy arguing with people? I think you look for problems between people."

"It's just the act of going to my boyfriend and talking to him about that."

"You've got to understand when I went to both the boys I could have been worse."

"Worse?"

"Well yeah I could have told them the other stuff you two said."

"Other stuff?" I asked.

"Well Maeva said her decision life was more passionate with Myles and Willow you said Tristan might not suit your needs."

"You brought that up. I've got more of a connection with James."

"I said that just generally as in I don't know Tristan's needs and he doesn't know mine. I'm sure he'll be great in bed if everyone wants to make a judgement on that."

"Tristan what did I say by the way?" Maeva asked.

"You can't call Emily out for talking to James about a private matter when you've gone to Liv and spoken about me in a derogatory way. If you had a problem with me I'd expect you to come and say it to me."

"You didn't really deny it either."

"It's a guy she likes and you've told her to be wary, of course she's going to take that on board." Liv said.

"The bottom line is we were all having a conversation and...."

"Wait a minute." Verity interrupted me.

"Do you mind? Maeva just said be wary to not trust him."

"I said I might be wrong. I'm just trying to help."

"I completely get that but when we were together it felt right to share that."

"What's going on?" Verity asked. "Everyone knows something that I don't."

"Really?"

"Well that's how I'm feeling, so what's going on then?"

"I do like Tristan." I told her straight on.

"So that's the bottom line?"

"Yeah."

"So are you guys sleeping together or what?"

"Not that it's any of your business but we've slept in the same bed together."

"You're supposed to be friends with her"

"You've blown away a friendship for a quick fling. Well done Willow."

"It might not be a quick fling." James said.

"You haven't got a leg to stand on. You're shagging him." I told her.

"I quite like Charlie."

"I like Tristan." Everyone descending into a mass of shouting as Verity started crying.

"Kids, it's all kicking off." James said.

"I'm upset, let me be upset."

"Guys this is a conversation between Verity and I, you've said multiple times how much this had hurt you and I'm really sorry for that."

"It really has and the face that no ones told me."

"But it's a conversation we've had literally in the past two days."

"You told her after the first kiss that this was nothing."

"Which it wasn't."

"You broke up with me and left me heartbroken. I've been getting to know Willow and it's been amazing and we enjoy spending time together."

"The issues with me." I told everyone.

"It's nothing to do with you Tristan it's about the friendship between these two." Charlie agreed.

"This has never happened to me before."

"Verity what is the issue here because you're very clearly happy with Charlie?" Harvey asked.

"I'm upset with Willow and Tristan."

"She doesn't want us to be happy"

"Yes I do."

"Look everything's been said." I shouted. "It's done. You stay over there and I'll stay here."

"That's so mean." Amelia said.

"I couldn't care less anymore. I know you're upset and I've apologised for that."

"You're sleeping with my ex boyfriend."

"But you're holding hands with this guy."

"There's nothing between Tristan and I." Charlie said.

"I understand that."

"You don't because you keep bringing this up."

"I feel betrayed and I feel hurt."

"By who?" I asked.

"You, you're meant to be my friend and you told me nothing was going on."

"But it wasn't. I'll say this once. From the bottom of my heart I'm so sorry it's hurt you. But I'm so sick of putting everyone's feelings before my own and getting hurt from it. I really like Tristan and I can see a future between us."

"Do you really?"

"Yes. I'm so bad at saying that but I really do. I'm sorry he's your ex."

"Do you really like each other?"

"Does it matter." Harvey countered to Verity.

"I'm sorry it's Tristan I really am but I don't think it's fair to make me feel this way when you're moving on. I'm going to leave because I'm done with this." I stood up.

"You're really going to leave?"

"You're so mouthy for someone who hasn't made a valid point yet." I told Charlie as I walked off.

"Thanks for the lovely evening." I heard Tristan say behind me before I felt his arm wrap around my shoulder. "Well done babe."

"Thanks."

****

The next day was leaving day so after cooling off for the night we all met up the next day for a cool down and to say goodbye.

"Yesterday was eventful." James said as we all sat together.

"It was pretty fun."

"I'm sorry for everything." Maeva said to Emily.

"Oh it's fine and I apologise to you both, I genuinely did do it out of kindness and not to get involved."

"I'm sorry to you as well." She told Tristan.

"Don't worry about it."

"I'm actually glad it happened because everything's out in the open now."

"What was hard with Verity is I'm apologising and I do feel really sorry but she wasn't listening. Taking it back to the lap dance and everything is weird because things have changed since then."

"I do feel like it was hard to see her getting so upset and probably there were some things said on both parts that were wrong." Emily said.

"I agree." I told her. "I didn't enjoy that at all."

"I'm glad we're all going home as one happy family."

"I'm sad to be leaving."

"So am I."

"I was very ready to get out of London and now I'm ready to go back."

"Well we need to finish packing" Maeva said. "And pick up the dog so I'll see you all soon."

"Bye."

"Thank you so much everyone." She quickly pulled me into a hug as she was leaving. "Make sure you keep in touch."

"Thank you and I will." I was actually pleasantly surprised with Maeva after all the reviews I had heard about her, I could see underneath that hard exterior she was a lovely person.

"I'm so glad that was settled." Emily said once they'd gone. "I don't need the wrath of Maeva in my life right now."

"She packs a punch."

"She really does."

Harvey, Emily and Liv went next leaving just Tristan and I out here.

"So this is the end." He said. "No more kissing, cuddling, late night lap dances."

"That was once."

"I'm quite sad to be leaving you actually."

"It's been a really good few weeks.

"I wouldn't change it at all."

"How are you feeling about Verity?" I asked.

"Yesterday was difficulty. I used to have such an emotional connection to her so it's hard seeing her upset."

"Do you think you're definitely over her?"

"Yes. I'd tell you if I wasn't and I 100% am."

"Good, so I'm not just a rebound then."

"Never. I am though planning on asking you out for dinner when we get back, would that be as a friendly dinner or a date?"

"Are you asking me on a date?"

"I am, will you join me?"

"It would be my pleasure." I pulled him in for a kiss. "I don't say this very often but I'm so glad we met each other."

"I'm very happy about it too."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Please vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

661K 11.2K 64
Summer of Love is back!
191K 2.9K 53
"Tell me how to be in this world, tell me how to breathe in and feel no hurt." Started : 26th November 2020 Finished : 26th February 2021 (social med...
848K 9.8K 53
Love Island 2019 has a new bombshell.
126K 2K 37
𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕, 𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕, 𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒈𝒓𝒊𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅...