The one for me - Erich Blunt...

By badbiddy09

Tori Robertson lived a good life, pretty simple she might say. Everything was good until she crossed paths wi... More

Ch- o n e
Ch- t w o
Ch- t h r e e
Ch- f o u r
Ch- f i v e
Ch- s i x
Ch- s e v en
Ch- e i g h t
Ch- n i n e
Ch- t e n
Ch- e l e v e n
Ch- t w e l v e
Ch- t h i r t e e n
Ch- f o u r t e e n
Ch- f i f t e e n
Ch- s i x t e e n
Ch- s e v e n t e e n
Ch- e i g h t e e n
Ch- n i n e t e e n
Ch- t w e n t y
Ch- t w e n t y o n e
Ch- t w e n t y t w o
Ch- t w e n t y t h r e e
Ch- t w e n t y f o u r
Ch- t w e n t y f i v e
Ch- t w e n t y s i x
Ch- t w e n t y s e v e n
Ch- t w e n t y e i g h t
Ch- t w e n t y n i n e
Ch- t h i r t y
Ch- t h i r t y o n e
Ch- t h i r t y t w o
Ch- t h i r t y t h r e e
Ch- t h i r t y f o u r
Ch- t h i r t y f i v e
Ch- t h i r t y s i x
Ch- t h i r t y s e v e n
Ch- t h i r t y e i g h t
Ch- t h i r t y n i n e
Ch- f o u r t y
Ch- f o u r t y o n e
Ch- f o u r t y t w o
Ch- f o u r t y t h r e e
- A/N-
Ch- f o u r t y f o u r
Ch- f o u r t y f i v e
Ch- f o u r t y s i x
Ch- f o u r t y s e v e n
Ch- f o u r t y e i g h t
Ch- f i f t y
Ch- f i f t y o n e
Ch- f i f t y t w o
Ch- f i f t y t h r e e
π‘πΈπ‘Š 𝐡𝑂𝑂𝐾𝑆- 𝐸𝐷𝐼𝑇𝐸𝐷

Ch- f o u r t y n i n e

1.4K 36 40
By badbiddy09

A/N~ please comment and vote :)

{ Erich POV }

I feel her warm body under my arm, her skin was alway so soft and smooth.

I keep my eyes closed not wanting to let the sun get in my eyes. I pull her body closer to me as I nuzzled my head in her neck.

She was laying on her stomach hugging a pillow. Her hair smelt like tea tree. She let out a tired moan rolling over to face me.

Last night was pure bliss, things finally felt back to normal. The way they are supposed to be.

"Morning" I groan as she snuggled into my warm chest her boobs pressing on me.

"Morning" her hair tickled my nose making me scrunch trying to not sneez.

Who knew all I had to do was take her star gazing and share a blunt to get her back. Fuck I should have done that the moment I saw her in Lucy's house.

"What time is it" she mumbled.

"Uh almost noon"

She let out a long groan before opening her eyes. I could wake up to her every morning, I was going to. That's the plan never let her go.

She sat up holding the sheet to her chest rubbing the sleep form her eyes. Even with her bed head and unaware expression as she slowly wakes up she was still the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

"Shower" she looked over at me with a half smile but it still brightened the room.

"Sure" I smirked as she walked into the bathroom as I followed.

"Actually-" she turned and traced her finger down my stomach running her tongue along her top lip making me melt.

"-I think we should put your bathtub to use, I know you never use it and it's to good of a tub to not be used" she looked up at me with innocent eyes making me roll mine at how she played me.

"Fine" she jumped and kissed my cheek before running the bath. I leaned against the cold counter watching her look through my soaps.

"Bubbles, are those really needed" I groan at the fact she's already making me take a bath, I don't need bubbles to.

"Hush and do what you do best, stand there looking sexy while I look sexy doing something else"

I scoff crossing my arms, why the fuck am I even listening to her. But my mind won't argue back like it would have,I let her have her ways.

"Perfect" she felt the water before hopping in letting out a relaxing sigh. I drag my feet over to her, I would be lying if I said a tiny very tiny amount of me was happy about this.

I put my foot in but quickly take it out "what the fuck are you trying to boil me alive " I ask as she is simply just sitting in the boiling water.

"Stop being such a pussy, it's not that hot now get in" she scoffed waiting for me.

How that fuck am I supposed to relax in this shit if it's burning my skin. I slowly lower in the water hoping this shit doesn't burn my balls.

I meet her eyes as she smiles, I could only see her shoulders up.

"See not that bad big baby" she rolled her eyes sarcastically looking to the side.

"Hey I'm not a big baby I'm sorry if your lava water tried to burn me alive" hey it's not that bad actually.

"Well your sitting in it aren't you" she pointed out making me ignore her since she was right.

She grabbed the loofah and made it all soapy "stop" she froze before it touched her skin. "What's wrong" she questioned.

I took it from her hands "up" she stood out of the water I watched as the water ran down her body making it almost look like glass.

I turn her so her ass was in my face, I scrub the bottom of her legs making my way up. I run my hand along the inside of her thigh skimming her pussy making her inhale through her nose.

I bit her ass not hard but enough to make her feel pleasure and pain kind of like teasing, I flinch as something tapped my head sort of hard.

I looked up to see her turning her torso to look at me "can you ever do something and not turn it into something sexual" I smirked "your the one who wanted to take a bath, if you ask me that's pretty sexual already".

"Yeah well I'm not asking you so either keep washing my body or I'll do it" I sigh and wash her body, I spent extra time making sure her boobs were super clean.

She sat on the other side of the tub leaning back facing me. I watched her play with the bubbles moving them around with her finger.

I haven't felt his at peace since, well fuck I don't know a while. No. Years.

Nothing really matters anymore, everything else was just a distraction to keep my mind going cause if it stopped I would have thought of her. I did over the years but not like I do when she's right in front of me.

Her foot popped up pointed just at the surface, she hummed while she moved it up and down playing with the bubbles.

I grab her ankle making her stop, "I swear to god Erich if you pull me" she warned making me chuckle.

"You know you have perfect feet, you could sell some pics you know earn a little extra income" I tease, I would never let her.

"Uh thanks I guess and ew no that's fucking disgusting. But the extra money-"

"No if you want extra money I'll give it to you. I'm not letting you show some stranger your toes" I scoff making her giggle.

Without knowing it I start to massage her foot making her sigh closing her eyes and leaning her head back.

I drop her foot making her shoot a glare of confusion "my turn" I smirked bring my foot up from next to her.

"No, I'm not touching your foot" she leaned away from it making me laugh. "I did it, now I want one" I whine.

"Erich I don't do other peoples feet, you wanted to give me massage sure I'm all for it but I'm not touching your foot" she was so dramatic sometimes.

"Turn" she twirled her finger as I obeyed her. "Good boy" she whispered in my ear as she placed her hands on my shoulder.

I look back at her shooting her a glare as she had a smug look on her face, I roll my eyes looking back. She starts to massage my shoulder as my head fell back into her shoulder.

After a while she stopped and I leaned back on her, she ran a wet hand through my hair spiking it up. I hate when people touch my hair but it felt like the best thing ever from her.

We got out putting on some actual clothes sadly. "Fucking hell" she muttered looking at her phone "what"

"I have to go but I'll see you Wednesday" she walked over giving me a quick kiss. I grab her wrist "what why? Where are you going that I can't see you for three days?"

She's going to see Steve isn't she.

" I have to go to a Premier with Steve I leave tomorrow and I still have to get a dress" she sighed as if it was nothing.

She was going to be some others guys date when we just got back together. Unbelievable.

"No your not going" I demand making her scoff and roll her eyes.

"And why not" she challenged looking up at me with raised eyebrows. God sometimes I just want to - fucking hell she makes my life difficult but also my reason to live.

"We just got back together in not letting you go be some other guys date for three fucking days"

"Who said we were back together" she questioned taking me back a bit.

"You said you loved me and I love you I thought that made things clear here" at lest I thought.

"Yeah things are clear now we still love each other but that doesn't mean we're back together. You didn't ask me out or anything. This isn't some unspoken shit" she crossed her arms pushing all her weight to one leg.

I scoff at her ridiculousness.

"So you want me to ask you out. Again" I clarify as she nods "that's how dating works" smart ass.

"Can I take you to dinner" I ask with a smile hoping we can get this stupid shit over with and just be together officially.

"I don't know I'll let you know when I get back" she smirked turning on her heels heading to the door.

"So your just going to leave me again like you always do" fucking shit it just slipped out.

She stopped in her tracks "that's not fair and you know it"

"No what's not fair is how you keep leaving me. I keep showing you my love and you keep leaving" I walked closer to her slowly. Can I ever just shut the fuck up.

"Then I'm sorry but I have to go, if you still really love me we can fix this when I get back" she turned and left. Again.

At least this time I know she's coming back to me. I pick up the flower pot on my nightstand and throw it at the wall.

I sighed pinching the bridge of my nose the calling for a maid to clean it up.

~~

Tori left this morning to LA, I was having lunch with Zara. Partly to distract me from Tori and other cause it's Monday.

"Uncle Erich" she took a bite of Mac and cheese.

"Yes little bee"

"Are you and Auntie Tori together like mommy and daddy" great.

"Yes and no, it's complicated you could say" she put her fork down looking up at me.

"And why is that, if you love her why aren't you with her" I am wondering the same thing.

Fuck I can't believe I'm about to do this.

"Well little bee me and Auntie Tori love each other but aren't together cause there is this other guy right now" I'm venting to my three year old niece.

"She shouldn't be with him though cause she love me. I've been so patient and calm with everything that I don't know what else to do at this point" I sigh this is honestly helping.

"Well Uncle Erich if you love each other I say just go for it"

"I tried but she left. She's in LA with him probably f-" nope. Littles bees here and I can't assume that.

"-fine with him" I save myself.

"Don't you have a plane" she smirked, haha I taught her that. "I do" I raise an eyebrow at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Text Me By ari

Teen Fiction

7.7K 337 38
"i know that my life is no fairytale. that you'll still think of me as the one who would never have a chance at life, so you gave me yours. then i s...
40.1K 1.2K 13
"Yeah... I believe you, but just answer me this," He pauses for a second, "If you really didn't like him in that way, if you really believed that you...
3M 35.7K 26
*{COMPLETED}* *First book of MHIAG* That's when I remembered that I bumped into someone. I looked up quickly to be met with two grey eyes looking me...
350 14 17
I had always thought highly of myself. I always made good grades, always the good child. Mom let me stay out past 3 because she knew that I was makin...