SCENT | IM CHANGKYUN

By Tokkimallows

"What was tha--" "That's my dick" ------------------ Love-hate relationship isn't a bad idea at all. Sometime... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen: I LOVE YOU
Twenty: Too Bad
Twenty One: Public🔞
Twenty Two: Shower
Twenty Three: Hidding Something?
Twenty Four : Party
Twenty Five: Unexplained
Twenty Six: Boyfriend
TWENTY SEVEN : Secret
TWENTY EIGHT : White Code
TWENTY NINE: Truth
THIRTY : Danger
THIRTY ONE : PAIN
THIRTY TWO: THIRST
THIRTY THREE : WHO IS HE?
THIRTY FOUR: THEIR PAST
THIRTY FIVE : THE ALPHA
THIRTY SIX : BURNING SUN CLAN
THIRTY SEVEN: Trap
THIRTY EIGHT : Siblings
THIRTY NINE: Misunderstanding
FORTY : All about her
FORTY-ONE: Make you feel Good
FORTY - TWO : Don't Play Games
FORTY-THREE: SICKNESS
FORTY-FOUR : I'm pregnant
FORTY - FIVE : WHO?
FOURTY-SIX: Trouble
FOURTY - SEVEN : Getting Ready
FOURTY - EIGHT : Caught
FOURTY - NINE : Fucked Up
FIFTY : KISS
FIFTY - ONE : Memories
FIFTY - THREE: The Clan
FIFTY - FOUR : FIGHTER
FIFTY - FIVE: FIGHT IS OVER
FIFTY - SIX : STARTING OVER
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3 (END)

FIFTY - TWO : CONGRATULATIONS!

3.6K 105 66
By Tokkimallows

MINKYUNG'S POV

Months have passed and I'm now living with Changkyun. I'm 8 months pregnant. Changkyun was being the perfect husband for these past months. He's always here with me running around the house or sometimes at the supermarket if I needed something. The boys knew about my situation and also his parents. Changkyun and I was out for a check up with Minji.

Minji told me that I'm doing great at taking care of myself and the baby is healthy. However we didn't do another ultrasound to check for the baby's gender cause Changkyun wanted it to be a surprise.

We're walking all the way to the elevator but suddenly I felt like going to the bathroom. I told Changkyun that I need to get to the restroom and he nodded.

"I'll be right here waiting for you, if you have trouble just text me okay" he said.

As I finished using the restroom, I went out of the cubicle and went to the sink to check myself and wash my hands. Then a familiar girl went out of the other cubicle.

"So Changkyun finally knew huh?" She said. I look over her through the mirror.

"Ara?" I asked her and she look over me and smile.

"So you remember me huh? How's Changkyun doing? If I'm not mistaken, you're about to give birth next month right?" She said.

"That's none of your business" I said and I was about to get out when she held me by my wrist.

"Let's see if you'll make it alive" she whispered at me. I shrugged away from her and quickly went out.

"What's wrong?" Changkyun asked as soon as he noticed that I'm in a rush.

"I just don't feel well" I lied.

"We should get going now" he said wrapping his arms around my shoulder as we walk all the way to the parking lot.

----------
The whole drive is quiet. Then Changkyun's hand went to hold mine.

"Are you really okay?" He asked me. I look over him and nod giving him a warm smile.

"Since you went out of the restroom you look like there's something bothering you" he said. "Tell me, I'll listen" he said.

"About what Ara said" I said.

"Wait you saw Ara there?"

"No, I did not" I lied. "It's just, I remembered about her mother passing away"

"You're nervous right? Thinking if it'll happen to you once you've given birth to our child" Changkyun said.

"Yeah, I was thinking. What if it's real?"

"You know, nothing's proven yet. I mean even my parents don't know the answer to that. Cause first, her mother was the first white fang who given birth cause the white fangs are killed by the vampires believing that they'll gain the power once they've drink the blood. Second, white fang barely exist cause it's rare for a wolf and a vampire fall in love" Changkyun explained.

"So there's a possibility that I'll also die"

"No, women are different from each other. Some have the strength to give birth and some are too weak to give birth, that's why they died after delivering their child. But for you babe, I know you'll live. You have the strength in you" Changkyun said making me feel better.

"You're a strong woman" he said pulling my hand closer to him as he planted a kiss on it. Changkyun always make everything better.

As soon as we arrived at Changkyun's house he made sure that the gate was locked. He helped me get out of the car, opening the door for me.

"What do you want for dinner?" Changkyun asked me.

"Anything will do" I respond.

"Just sit down right here and I'll cook some food for you" Changkyun said guiding me to sat down on the couch and then planting a kiss against my forehead.

I was busy watching on the television when I heard his phone rang. It was on the table beside me. I grabbed it to look who's calling, it was Kihyun. I stood up from the couch and went to the kitchen handing the phone to Changkyun.

"Kihyun's calling you" I said.

"You just have answered it" He respond as he continue preparing our dinner.

"It's your phone"

"It's fine. He's your brother and you're my wife. I wouldn't mind if you answer calls for me" Changkyun said.

"Still no, it's your privacy" I said shoving the phone to her. He took the phone from my hand with a smile on his face.

I walk away from him making my way back to the living room. I wonder what is the gender of our baby. Earlier we went to the hospital for a check up, we even went for an ultrasound but Changkyun didn't told me about it. What is Changkyun planning all this time? Then Changkyun suddenly came running from the kitchen.

"You okay?" I asked him.

"We need to get going" he said. Helping me to stand up.

"What? To where?"

"Something's wrong with Woosung" Changkyun said grabbing the keys from the table beside me.

"Oh god, what do you mean something's wrong?" I asked. He didn't answered me he just held my hand as he made his way to the garage opening the car door for me.

He went to the other side of the car getting in the driver's seat. Then driving all the way to Kihyun's house. As soon as we got infront of Kihyun's house, Changkyun quickly made his way out the car. Coming to my side to open the door for me.

No one was coming to welcome us. They must be looking after their Alpha. I really hope nothing bad happened to Woosung. Changkyun open the front door and still no one is here.

"Where are they?" I asked Changkyun holding tightly in Changkyun's hand.

"At the basement" he said.

"Should I really need to come down there? I mean you said there's something wrong with Woosung. Isn't it dangerous for me to meet him right now?" I asked. I heard him chuckled and held my hand tighter.

We made our way downstairs. It was really quiet. This is my first time going down here. As soon as we reach the bottom of the stairs there's another door. Changkyun turning the knob opening the door for me to walk in first. I'm scared.

As soon as I walk in the room, the lights turned on and there they are. The room was filled with decorations of blue and pink. What is this? The whole pack was here.

"Congratulations!!" They greeted me with warm smile. I turned around looking over Changkyun who was smiling, ear to ear.

"Yah! You scared me! So you know all about this?" I playfully hit him on his chest and he's just laughing.

Changkyun guided me all the way to the center where there's a table and a cake with a word 'boy' on the half of the cake and 'girl' on the other side of the cake. So this is a baby shower huh?

"Gender reveal" Kihyun said.

"I still don't know the gender, Changkyun didn't told me earlier" I pout. Then Changkyun pulled me closer to plant a kiss against my forehead.

He handed me the knife then held my hand guiding me where to cut the cake. He cut the cake on the center making everyone excited. Then he cut the side of the cake with the word 'boy' next. Everyone was clapping and congratulating the both of us.

"Our baby is a boy" I look up at him who was smiling like there's no tomorrow.

"So it's really little kyun after all" he said hugging me from behind burying his face against my neck. "I love you" he whispered at me.

"I love you too Changkyun" I respond. The happiness can be seen on the boy's faces.

"He's gonna be a member of the pack" Woosung said.

"No, he'll just get in trouble" Kihyun defended.

Woosung and Kihyun keeps on arguing on whether our child will join the pack or will just live a normal life. Woosung keeps on saying that joining the pack will be the best choice cause little kyun can be protected by the whole pack while Kihyun keeps on saying that little kyun should live a normal life cause it might be dangerous to fight along with the other pack. He even said that little kyun can be protected by all of them even if he didn't join the pack.

"What do you think Changkyun" Woosung asked.

"Minkyung, tell them" Kihyun said. Changkyun and I look at each other knowing each other's plan.

"We'll just let him choose once he grew up" Changkyun said.

"Wait what? Can't you just decide it already" Kihyun asked.

"No, it's his life. He should be the one choosing what he likes. The only thing we're sure about is that all of you will help us protecting little kyun" I answered.

"Oh please, just live a normal life little kyun" Kihyun said caressing my baby bump.

Then Minji went beside me. So this is the reason why she didn't told me earlier. She congratulated me and gave me a hug.

"I'm happy for the both of you" She said.

"Just get married already" I told Minji referring to her and Woosung.

"Yeah I have an announcement" she said gaining everyone's attention.

"Are you going to break up with Woosung now?" Jaehyeong jokingly asked making everyone laughed.

"No, actually I have a gift for Woosung" Minji said handling a small rectangular box to Woosung.

Woosung went beside Minji grabbing the box from her. He carefully open the box revealing a pregnancy test.

"You're pregnant?" He asked and Minji nodded. Woosung smiled he went to hug Minji even lifting her up out of excitement.

"Congratulations!" Everyone greeted.

"Wow I'm jealous" Minhyuk said.

"Just get yourself a girlfriend already" Hyungwon told him.

"If getting a girlfriend is so easy I wouldn't be jealous right now" Minhyuk said.

"You're just ugly to have a girlfriend" Hyungwon said.

"Then how about you, why don't you have a girlfriend?" Minhyuk fought back.

"Cause he still haven't moved on Minkyung" Kihyun suddenly said making me blush in embarrassment.

"Thanks for reminding me that Kihyun" Changkyun said leaving my side.  "We still have to talk about something" Changkyun said as he grabbed Hyungwon by his collar dragging him inside the room.

"Go easy on him dude" Jooheon said.  That must be about that day, when Hyungwon kissed me. Then Kihyun went beside me.

"No one's bothering you right?" Kihyun asked me and I look at him shaking my head no.

"Weird, I know they knew that you're pregnant" He whispered to himself but loud for me to hear it.

"They? Who?" I asked.

"Kang Joon and his clan" Kihyun responded.

"They haven't appeared near me, so you don't have to get worried"

"No, that's make me more worried. They've been so quiet lately, this ain't like them" Kihyun said.

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
~>TM🍑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4K 17
❛ wouldn't it hurt if we share this sin right? ❜ ⑊ 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓬 2019 #1 Tsukkiyama <01/23/2020
29.2K 1.5K 30
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ※ ※ ※ ※ ※ "My psychiatrist said that I'm improving" he says We are seated on a couch at my house, wa...
152K 3.6K 40
"Bitch" "Slut" "Fuckboy" "Asshole" "Stop fighting you two, like fuck I think I'm getting a headache cause of your bullshit" I looked at Taylor an...