𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞 ‧ haikyuu

By VENUSTAR-R

in which the karasuno boys encounter a mysterious girl working in their coach's convenience store, only to fi... More

𝐔𝐊𝐀𝐈 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 ‒ ♡
♡ 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ♡
♡ 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 ♡
♡ 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 ♡
♡ 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 ♡
♡ 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 ♡
♡ 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚 ♡
♡ 𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢 ♡
♡ 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 ♡
♡ 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝟐𝐚𝐦 ♡
♡ 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐚 ♡
♡ 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐭 ♡
♡ 𝐚𝐨𝐛𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐬𝐚𝐢 ♡
♡ 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 ♡
♡ 𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬 ♡
♡ 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ♡
♡ 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐮𝐤𝐚𝐢𝐬 (𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞) ♡
♡ 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐨 ♡
♡ 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 ♡
♡ 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐢 ♡
♡ 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ♡
♡ 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐥𝐲 ♡
♡ 𝐨𝐡 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲 ♡
♡ 𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟎𝐬 ♡
♡ 𝐛𝐨𝐛𝐚 ♡
♡ 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝- ♡
♡ 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐠 ♡
♡ 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐥 𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐨 ♡
♡ 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 ♡
♡ 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 ♡
♡ 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐩 ♡
♡ 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ♡
♡ 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 ♡
♡ 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ♡
♡ 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ♡
♡ 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 ♡
♡ 𝐛𝐚𝐫-𝐛𝐞-𝐪𝐮𝐞 ♡
♡ 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 ♡
♡ 𝐰𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥 ♡
♡ 𝐀𝐒𝐌𝐑 ♡
♡ 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 ♡
♡ 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬... 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞? ♡
♡ 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐨𝐤𝐞 ♡
♡ 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 ♡
♡ 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 ♡
♡ 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 ♡
♡ 𝐭𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 ♡
♡ 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐦 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 ♡
♡ 𝐟𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐢 ♡
♡ 𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 ♡
♡ 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 ♡
♡ 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬 ♡
♡ 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐮𝐬 ♡
♡ 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ♡
♡ 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 ♡
♡ 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 ♡
♡ 𝐠𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 (𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐮𝐫𝐢 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧) ♡
♡ 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰 ♡
♡ 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 ♡
𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ‒ ♡
𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢
𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐡𝐢
𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢
𝐢𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐢
𝐤𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐤𝐨
𝐨𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚
𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐢
𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚
𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐮
𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐚
𝐅𝐈𝐍 ‒ ♡

♡ 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚 ♡

18.8K 815 291
By VENUSTAR-R

𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚
2.7

"Ohh~ (Y/N)! You're back!" Tendou waved enthusiastically as the girl entered the lounge area of the dorms, "Where've you been?"

Ushijima, who's gaze was fixed on a volleyball match on the TV, looked up, giving her a small nod of acknowledgement.

She collapsed on the couch next to Tendou, closing her eyes almost instantly, "I stayed over at Kiyoko's, then I went to visit my grandad." Dozing off, she slowly leaned towards Tendou.

"Looks like you had quite the- oh..." The redhead looked startled at the girl who now rested her head softly against his shoulder with wide eyes, the slightest blush dusting his cheeks. Eventually, his eyes calmed, resembling that of a cat when happy.

Ushijima looked at the two in surprise (though that didn't show on his features), noticing how Tendou's gaze was trained on her sleeping face. 

"Cute..." The middle-blocker mumbled.

No less than an hour later, one of the first years, along with the others from the volleyball team, burst into the lounge, making noise and turning the once peaceful lounge into a frat party.

Immediately sitting up, (Y/N) blinked rapidly, hoping the blurred room would soon come into focus, "What the...?"

Tendou glared at his team, "You woke her up," He complained, gesturing to the half-awake girl.

(Y/N) slowly turned her head towards him, "Huh?" Rubbing her eyes she slurred, "Oh, did I fall asleep on you? Sorry, Tendou,"

And Tendou would've told her that it was quite alright, except he didn't trust his words due to how adorable she was at the moment, so he settled on a nod.

"Uh, s- sorry, (Y/N)-san," Goshiki apologized, scratching the back of his neck.

She waved him off, stretching as she stood. "So, any plans for tonight?" She asked with a tired smile.

"We're planning on breaking into the cafeteria and sleeping there!" Tendou announced.

And so, that night, most of the volleyball team and (Y/N) stood outside the cafeteria's door, waiting for a certain boy with wild red hair to pick the lock that teachers placed.

"Are you positive that you are not tired, (Y/N)-san?" Ushijima whispered at the Ukai whose eyes were ever so slightly drooped.

She looked up at him with a soft smile, "You're talking to the girl who once didn't sleep for a whole week for a school project," She lightly bumped his shoulder, "I'll be fine, Ushijima-kun,"

Semi looked at the girl in concern, "That can't be healthy, (Y/N)," 

She shrugged, "I know, but alas, it's better than a scolding from mother-dear," The last part came a little saltier than intended.

Now very worried, the grey-haired male placed a hand on her shoulder, shifting the blankets he held in his other hand so they wouldn't fall, "Hey, you sure you'll be okay after summer? You can always stay here at Shiratorizawa if you want,"

She gave him a grateful grin, though her eyes held a certain sadness, "Nah, I'm sure it'll be okay. Plus, I'll be a distraction to all of you. Especially as third years."

"You won't. But if you insist. Just remember, the options always open," Semi added. 

"Thank you, Semi-Semi," She nodded gratefully.

"Anytime,"

"Aha!" Tendou yelled, though was quickly shushed by the others, "SorrY!" He then whispered, hissing as someone hit his shoulder.

The door swung open, revealing the cafeteria that was oddly quiet, a welcome contrast compared to how is bustled during the day. Especially with the large window, which usually filtered in the bright sun, that now let in a pleasant stream of platinum light.

Settling in, the many plush blankets and sleeping bags (as well as an abnormal amount of pillows that Ushijima brought, though no one knows where they came from), were now splayed across an empty area next to the window.

Semi brought his guitar, which he was very good at ??? Like hUHHHH?! And of course, someone brought a volleyball just to twirl in their hands. 

(Y/N) and Tendou both brought their stash of candy, definitely not stolen from a certain someone's convenience store, and apparently, Reon had a fridge full of whipped cream cans, so he brought a few of those.

"We're missing drinks," (Y/N) noted. "I'm going to steal them from the kitchen," Walking away, someone caught her wrist. 

"I will accompany you," Ushijima stated, his olive-green eyes having a tint of caringness that (Y/N) hadn't seen before, though maybe it was the moonlight playing tricks on her brain.

"O- okay," She nodded.

Walking in silence, the two of them made way to the kitchen, not too far from the cafeteria, thankfully.

"Are you enjoying your stay here at Miyagi?" Ushijima asked, looking at the pretty girl out of the corner of his eyes.

"Duhh," She flattered him with a close-eyed smile, "Why wouldn't I?" 

"Is it not different from life in Tokyo?"

Now facing the forward, her gaze fell onto the ground in front of her, "Well, yeah. But here in Miyagi, everything just so... fresh? In Tokyo... Well, I guess it was a little suffocating. Mainly because of my mother. Bokuto and Keiji don't have anything to do with it," She assured. "Think of my stay here like... a breath of fresh air. I wasn't planning on befriending so many volleyball boys. I don't know, I guess I was just planning on enjoying the countryside,"

"So you becoming acquainted with the team and I was not something intended?" He inquired.

She shook her head, her hair bouncing with her, "No. I mean, while I was at Shiratorizawa I was planning on meeting one of the best aces in the country," She gave him a wink, his pink ears shrouded by the darkness on the night, "But no, sneaking into the school's kitchen for some soda's wasn't on my agenda,"

The kitchen was right around the corner and, sure enough, the giant fridge held stacks of Coca-Cola's and Sprites, amongst other drinks. 

Stockpiling them into their hands was a little hard, a few falling with a large clang, but they managed, having at least ten in their arms (Ushijima could carry twenty if he wanted to, though).

"Well, I'm glad you became our friend," Ushijima finally said once they returned to the door, entering the cafeteria immediately after.

(Y/N) blinked twice, though a smile was quick to grow on her lips, not faltering as she entered the cafeteria behind the olive-green haired boy. The scene in front of her was definitely heartwarming.

The team was splayed across the many blankets and pillows, all talking within themselves. Someone had brought lanterns, providing a warm glow. Semi was playing a soft tune on his guitar whilst Tendou watched with his head resting on his palm, eyes wide with intrigue as the setter strummed the instrument.

They passed the drinks around, though when Shirabu opened his, he was sprayed with the soda.

(Y/N) flinched at him and his wet hair, the bubbling beverage dripping down his face and onto his clothes, "You must have gotten the one we dropped. Sorry,"

Immediately, warm laughter filled the cafeteria.

It was an IMMACULATE night.

(not one of my best chapters but aight.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 151 26
in which bokuto has an adoptive sister or her world had been so bland since the accident which took away her family, but when a certain setter enters...
4.9K 305 19
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙. A girl who has been hurt by volleyball in the past. And a...
443K 13.7K 35
After being asked to leave Shiratorizawa (cough, cough expelled) for various reasons, y/n set her heart on Karasuno. She wasn't what anyone was expec...
883K 23.7K 40
-𝐡𝐚𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -in which y/n kindaichi joins aoba johsai's volleyball team as a third-year manager. along the...