♡ 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 ♡

𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞1

𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞
1.3

"Bye pa!" (Y/N) smiled, waving to her dad as she left the store Sunday morning, "See you this afternoon!"

Her dad, who was seated at the counter, looked up from his magazine, a brow raised at the young girl, "This afternoon? I'll only be back by nightfall,"

"I met some of the boys. They invited me to practice," She tried to leave again, but the older Ukai was quick to ask her yet another question. The thing about living in Tokyo, especially with her mom at work half the time, was that there were no protective fathers. Not that she didn't mind. It was nice to have her dad present in her life, even if it meant stricter limits when it came to the oPpOsItE gEnDEr. Little did he know that he should've worried about girls too. (YES (Y/N)'S A BI QUEEN. DON'T LIKE IT? LEAVE ✋🙄) 

"Why're you going? They're- They're boys." He frowned.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes, laughing as she turned to face her dad, "Yes, dad. I know that. It's just... I need to live life a little, ya know? I can't do that with mom constantly breathing down my neck."

(Y/N) had always been quite a hard worker. And she let that get in the way of the other aspects of her life. So, this summer, she decided she wouldn't let it get in the way of anything. Well, that was the plan of course.

At the mention of his daughter's mother, his eye twitched slightly. Not that he hated her, but yes, he hated her. 

He also hated how she would have to come in contact with his... trainees, but seeing her reasoning behind it, he had to let her. It wouldn't hurt, right? He could just keep a close eye on her. 

"Fine. See you this afternoon." He sighed defeatedly. 

"Yay!" She squealed, though she would've shown up anyway- "Byeee~"

"Stay safe," He grumbled, watching her close the door behind her. Once he knew she couldn't see him, he grinned, taking a cigarette out of the packet in his jacket pocket. She hated seeing him smoke, but he didn't fail to notice the missing cigarettes every now and then. 

He couldn't blame her. But, "Hypocrite," He mumbled, lighting the thing.

As (Y/N) began her walk to Shiratorizawa, where orientation for the summer program was held, her phone started ringing. Sliding it out of her pocket, her face brightened at the caller id. Pressing the green button, she held her phone to her ear, "Bokuto!"

"Whaaaa! You guys talked to her without us!?" A sad-looking Hinata pouted.

Suga started unbuttoning his school shirt, giving the younger boy an apologetic look, "Well, she said she'd probably come over today, so you'll get to meet her,"