♡ 𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 ♡

𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
6.0

ten more plus the multiple endings :)

"It's been two weeks and you already want a party?" (Y/N) asked in disbelief as she looked down at Bokuto's puppy eyes, said boy currently praying up to her in an attempt to get her to agree.

"Yes! Please!"

"You don't even have that many friends, Bokuto-san," Akaashi sighed as he flipped the page of his book, sitting idly under the tree that had orange leaves fluttering down like monarch butterflies. 

"uH- FINE! I want, like, Kuroo-bro and a few others to come to hang out at your apartment," Bokuto pouted, offended at how quickly and ruthlessly he had been exposed by his underclassmen.

"So it's not a party at all, then?"

"N- no..."

"And you're using me for my money?"

"Well- Technically, uh... Yeah,"

She sighed, a happy smile gracing her lips, breath coming out like steam in the quickly lowering temperatures as they delved deeper into fall. "Sure, Bo,"

He bowed even further, practically kissing her shoes as he cried, "Thank you!"

"Yeah, yeah. Buy me a Gojo Satoru Nendoroid and we're even,"

"Kuroo!" She smiled brightly, opening the door. After seeing said person and his appearance, that smile quickly melted away and was replaced with a concerned frown, "You look like absolute shit. Trouble in paradise?"

Kenma ducked in from under Kuroo, eyes glued to his switch, "A girl at our school, nothing much,"

(Y/N) grinned brightly, following Kenma as she left the door open for the very solemn-looking Kuroo to enter (if he ever got to it), "Uh, do tell,"

Kenma glanced up from his console, eyes widening slightly at the sheer size of the apartment. 

Windows stretched out from most of the apartment circularity, showing them the view of the quickly darkening Tokyo that would soon be illuminated by the city lights once the sun fully dipped over the horizon. Everything was practically starch white, painstakingly impersonal. That being said, it was luxurious as fuck. From the lighting to the marble to the layers. 

Kenma caught sight of the few items he was sure were (Y/N)'s doing in a futile attempt to add some spice to the place, including a large mannequin wearing funky clothes and an area with Christmas lights and a shrine for... uh, a hunterxhunter character. "Nice place,"