♡ 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 ♡

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝2

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝
2.2

"Oh! If it isn't the famous Ukai I've heard so much about!" A flirtatious voice rang out from behind her.

Slightly flustered at the intrusion, she turned, only to see the chocolate-haired setter she had been waiting to see all this time plop into the chair next to her.

JHJHASHAHJ HOLY FUCK EVERYONE PANIC HE'S SO CUTE AND FOR WHAT AND HE'S SO GOOD AT VOLLEYBALL SOMEONE HELPP-

"And if it isn't the infamous Oikawa Toruu," She retorted, thanking the gods above for having her say that in a composed manner and not like she was fangirling on the inside. She eyed him, begging whoever controlled her love-life that her cheeks weren't dark. 

"Infamous~?!" The boy let out a childlike yelp, yet she couldn't help but find it endearing.

"Well, amongst the volleyball teams," She grinned, "I can't imagine it'd be fun to play against a genius setter."

He blinked at her a couple times before his smile grew wider, a slight cocky edge to it. Even so, his eyes told a different story. Those dark coffee eyes of his held something between gratefulness and admiration. He eventually said, "You flatter me, Ukai,"

"Ugh, please call me (Y/N)," She huffed, "I bet you get enough flattery from your fangirls though,"

"Are you not one of them?"

At that moment (Y/N) felt a little like Yuri after Viktor just showed up at his house. She quickly averted her gaze back onto the game below them, "N- no," LKSJKAHKJD NOT THE STUTTER-

"You areee~!" He teased, making the poor girl sink into her chair more.

"No," She mumbled, her shyness saying otherwise.

"Mm-hmm!"

"Uh. No," She stated, trying to make a stand.

"Okay then, (Y/N)-chann~ How you would know I'm a genius setter, though, I have no idea! It's not like you've watched any of my matches or anything, right?" He raised a brow at her teasingly.

"Fine!" She squinted her eyes at him, "I may or may not be a fan of yours,"

"MWahahaA! I knew it," He shot his arms up in victory, but quickly noticed her embarrassed self. Lightly shoving her, he smiled, "Don't worry, everyone is,"

She looked up at him, a grin growing on her lips, "Well, the star of the show's finally arrived. Why aren't you going to go join your teammates?"

"Ahhh, well..." He scratched the back of his neck shyly, "I'd much rather talk to the pretty girl in the stadiums,"

She found herself unable to tear her wide (E/C) eyes away from his, looking at him in shock. "Uh..." Before she could stutter, she looked back at the match, changing the subject (which Oikawa noticed, by the way,) "So why weren't you here? I'm sure your teammates have been waiting for you,"