♡ 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 ♡

𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥1

1.1

"CUTE GIRL AT THE COUNTER! AHHHHHH!" A panicked Asahi, who looked incredibly flustered, practically flew out of the convenience store doors. The rest of the volleyball team watched in confusion as he raced out of the sliding doors, though the splutter of words that came out of his mouth had intrigued them.

Tanaka's and Nishinoya's eyes lit up, the iconic horny duo making their ways to the large window in a not so conspicuous way. They found their gazes met with the incredibly beautiful girl who sat at the counter, biting a pen in between her lips as her (Hair/or neither if you have short hair) fell down her shoulders. Her leg swung lazily, exposed because she wore an adorable black skirt, a giant beige sweater half-tucked into it and her shirt collar just poking out. (y'all with my insecure ass i could never so instead i make my y/n's have immaculate fashion sense) She seemed focused, thankfully, because she now had at least ten boys staring at her and she didn't notice them.

"Dayum," Noya practically drooled, "She is pretty,"

Tanaka took a step away from the window, determination in his eyes as he looked at his teammates, "I'll go! After all, no one can resist my charms!"

The other second-years had to muffle their laughs but said nothing as they watched him stroll into the convenience store that had become so dear to them over the years, especially now that the owner was their new mentor, Coach Ukai. 

They looked at the whole thing play out eagerly, practically bursting tears due to the fact that he looked so proud and confident in himself until she looked at him. He froze up, stiffly making his way out of the store. 

"SHE- SHE LOOKED AT ME! I FEEL LIKE I'VE BEEN BLESSED BY THE GODS!" 

Tanaka wasn't exactly the smoothest taker when it came to pretty girls. 

Daichi chuckled as Tanaka slumped into one of the benches outside out of embarrassment, hiding his face in his hands to hide the blush on his face. It wasn't like you would be able to see it, anyway. It was late at night and the faint glow from the store next to them provided as the only light source. 

Taking charge as the captain of the team, he decided he would go. "I'll do it, guys." He smiled, "Wish me luck,"

The others piled onto each other in order to get a good look at the tall boy who approached the (H/C) haired girl. 

"Shhh! I can't hear!" 

"Don't worry! I'm fluent in lip-reading," The rest watched Noya expectantly as he squinted his eyes to get a better look, "'I'm hatching over dutch halls ack Paris, ya know?'"

"..."

"You are such an idiot," Tsukki grumbled, staying back seeing as he wasn't bothered, "You do realize that you'll hear them if you just shut up?"