𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗕𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜...

By screamjukebox

Andriana Belle Decker, a sixteen years old High school student. Perfect family. Perfect part time job. Perfec... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

592 19 0
By screamjukebox

"Like he's back mom seriously!" Belle sighs hard. "And he acts like nothing happened!"

Belle reaches the plate, tonight dinner is pot roast with mashed potato and plain rice. Then she took a seat and ate her dinner before going to work.

"I mean who does he think he is? today he went crazy (as Belle's mom sat) he pulled the bullies collar neck".

Belle's mom looked up at her, she spoke. "Honey honey, who is this person you are talking about?"

"Shit! I did forget to tell you this (sigh) Your old neighbor.. Mr. Gibson".

"Is he back?"

"Well yes technically he is (Belle's mom face delighted) oh no don't do that face again. Mom you forgot what he is doing to me and we both filed a report on him".

Belle's mom nodded. "And the police hadn't called or met him in person (doorbell ring) I'll get that". pushing the chair then walking toward the door as Belle resumed eating the dinner.

Exactly the moment she went back to the kitchen with some news. "Who's at the door?" ask Belle. Belle's mom dragged the chair and seat back.

"The police. They have been checking on him, his marriage, where'd he live.. everything is under the law".

"You mean everything is legal? (Belle's mom nod yes) that's impossible! He can hack the systems to trick me and take me down!"

"Honey? Mr. Gibson had hundred percent black and white evidence that proves he is a married man. The police also met his wife at home and she convinced the police that Mr. Gibson is her husband. They check on the systems about him and his new wife. He is innocent Belle".

Belle bit her lips, said. "You've got any proof that he was innocent?"

"I don't but..? the police have the proof".

"So I was the one who delusional myself that he was kissing, stalking me while I was in L.A? So everything.. I was the one who made things up and you believe his statement compared to your own daughter's statement (growled) I didn't take anything while I was in L.A! I don't drink. I don't do drugs. My eyes were crystal clear when I saw him there!"

Belle breathes, leaning her back on the chair. Belle's mom can't say anything about it, her mind was confused whether to believe her own daughter or Gibson.

Which one is right or wrong, she doesn't know. She does believe Belle and just the police said earlier..

"I don't know whether I want to believe my daughter or not. I can't believe him either. If truly what the police say about Mr. Gibson that he was innocent (silent) maybe the police was right".

She pointed around the corner where the small table stood beside the fireplace, there was a small box on top of it.

"Someone dropped that box right in front of our door". Belle walked to that table without her touching the box. "That means Gibson is not the guy who is stalking you honey".

"What is that supposed to mean?"

Sighs. "Just think of Belle. Did he say anything about it or you ask him if he did this?"

"Nope at all. He said he hadn't done anything about it and I tried to convince him back that he was stalking me in L.A. He claimed he hadn't been there with me, and I tried again.. still the same answer he gave me".

Belle's mom nodded her head. There was a small card attached on that box, Belle read it..

𝐼 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔..
𝑆𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑙𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝑂.𝐺.

"Who the Hell the O.G was!?"

"Oh honey. Like I say it wasn't your Mr. Gibson doing this. If he had it why did he return and claim that he had nothing to do with what you said to him".

"That's because he is a LIAR!" Belle's mom shake head. "And it wasn't from Jake too and why would he do that to scare me as he was with me".

Belle sighs hardly, barely breathing. Belle's mom spoke back. "We should apologize to Mr. Gibson".

"I will not apologize to him. I saw what I saw. He was there!" grit her teeth. "I am not!"

Belle's mom sigh bite her lips. "We made a mistake. Why bother he continually teaches in your school if he did this to you heh. You may think he was an obsessive teacher but still.. wasn't him".

"Then we should tell the police that I received another forcing gift".

Belle's mom nodded. "Okay. Guess I should invite him for dinner". Belle's eyes jerked toward her mom.

She is insane!

The diner. The diner seems relaxing and no crowd customer's or been pushing each one of another body.

Belle takes a seat on table no.3. Coco takes a seat opposite her. "What's wrong?" she asks Belle. "Period cramp? I've got a pain killer if you want".

"The police went to see Gibson's wife at home and she denied everything".

"Okay. So? maybe his guilt (Belle stared at her) Okay, he did threaten me once but he didn't do anything to hurt me. Could be someone else who is stalking you beside him (click tongue) Belle honey.. (reach her hand) whatever you do you must be careful. That maniac still out there is probably watching us right now".

The girls turn and look around the diner, even outside of the diner. Coco's smile calms Belle.

"I agree with your mom about this Belle. But I will not agree if Gibson man had nothing to do with it".

"You backing up my mom?"

"Try to relax and calm a bit Belle. Think positive for a bit, do not rush yourself. I know it's hard to be beautiful".

"What? (Coco grinning) Are you on medical or drunk Coco!?"

Coco bite lips, said. "I don't mean perhaps your mom was right and I do believe you Belle. You need to focus. If truly Gibson is the one who did it, why bother he sent those gifts again? His return, am I right? He can see you in school everyday he likes, just he cannot touch you".

"Why do you mean by touch.. me? (Belle sigh) it's disgusting!"

"You remind me of the movie I watched. The gift is played by Joel Edgerton. Have you watched that movie Belle? That's a super cool story line, you know the bad guy sometimes got their own karma from what they did in past life. They deserved it. Karma is a real bitch".

Belle frowned, said. "My life wasn't getting bullied nor did I. I just received those gifts unwillingly from this O.G stranger and of course I watched that movie. I bet this O.G had his own problem, mental health should refer to a psychiatrist.. whatever! and my mom wants to invite Gibson for dinner as an apology".

"You mom can't be serious about that. Invite him into your house? That is insane Belle (Belle nod agree) alright. There is no talk for now, we've got a customer coming in".

Locker hall. Belle slammed gently her forehead on the door locker. She was forced by her mom to invite Gibson for dinner at the house tonight.

She hates to do so, Gibson is forbidden to be near Decker's house. Even her dad does not agree with his wife for inviting Gibson into their house.

Belle refused but she had too. Oh God, please help me.

"Where's it at, Monistat? (Emma slammed her palm gently on the door locker) what is wrong with you? oh don't tell me.. your mom seeks an apology to Mr. Gibson am I right?"

Belle turns to her. "Why the f*cked you know everything?"

"By your face. I know exactly what bothers you since".

Belle breathes hard and closes her eyes. She wanted to scream so hard but she couldn't. She really does. "I am a horrible person am I right?"

"Since when? Belle.. NO! you did the good thing to defend yourself from him okay. So, what is the point, what can he do to hurt you? (she pat Belle's shoulder) I understand what you've been through since he came into our school. Just act normal. You can do that. If this true Mr. Gibson is innocent, let your mom handle this by herself".

Smirking. Emma speaks again. "Beside you and me are going out tonight".

"Are you kidding? He's coming tonight!"

"So, would you rather stay behind or come with me tonight? That's your choice for now".

Belle bite her lips as her mind is messed, what should she tell her mom that tonight..

"I'm coming! I f*cked don't care what happens to me I just don't want to see him in my house. Take me Emma. Just take me and I'll be your slave". she begged.

"Such a dramatic dialogue. Don't worry about your mom Belle (wink) I'll take care of all of it because your mom trusts me more than her own daughter.

Emma checks herself out in the locker mirror. "This is what I called a window opportunity. I'm saving your ass for not having dinner together with Mr. Gibson".

"Where will you take me tonight?"

"Well, they're a band from the city trying to make their fortune in our town and the singer is extra salty and there will be lots of other salty morsels there for you. Come on Belle, it's the weekend!"

Belle furrowed. "It's Thursday and we are just sixteen".

"Thursday counts as the weekend in school just pretend that we are and we're going to be in college starting from now (Belle leaned her forehead on the door locker again) you are so antisocial Belle ''.

"Can I invite Jake?"

"NO! Because tonight is girl night you and me. No boys are allowed".

Moments later. Belle urged herself to walk toward the teacher's room. There was no one there except Victor Gibson himself.

He was all alone and he was writing something on his journal (she thinks) with a slow motion walk, standing right in front of his desk without a smile.

He looked up as he felt her presence.

"Belle? What is it? (his face looks worried on her) are you alright? Are you sick? tell me". She bite her lips. "Are you here for my apologies? (her eyes stick to him) I forgive you".

"Just like that!" she screamed. "They ask you a question? How can it be possible that you forgive me just like that!"

Snickering, he said. "I know. You are just sixteen Belle and you don't know what you are doing. My heart spanked as you accused me for (biting his lips) what? stalking you? O.G? where did you get those idea?"

"Are you saying I was delusional? I am not delusional! It is true and you did kiss me once and twice!"

She pointed out.

"Of course and I am sorry. I was so stupid acting like that. You're just a teenager of course but does someone teach you how to lie or make an accusation (sigh) and you had to do what you had to do because I know it was my fault that I scared you, convince myself that I like you but Belle..."

Gibson studied her from head to foot.

"When you were gone, I got a phone call exactly as if you were gone. I can't read the future Belle. The only family I had needed me the most, so I went off to see my family. There I met my wife and we had a small ceremony for family and friends. It's all in the systems where the police check on me, my background. I am clean from the crime you were accused of".

Belle sighs hard, barely saying anything. She swears he was there at Ripley's museum. She could see him crystal clear.

"So if you need my apologies I forgive you already and my wife was so shocked when the police came into our house and asked a question".

Belle bit her lips, said. "Whatever! I am here because my mom asked me too and she also invited your wife tonight if you both could come.."

"Very well. My wife will be delighted to see your family. She adores your family so much because you are my old neighbor as I told her ''.

He smiled. Belle nodded her head. "Okay. They will see you there. She hopefully you come".

"Of course".

Gibson watched Belle out from the room and everything he was saying to Belle was a lie. The whole thing was a complete lie.

He was there in that museum, he was there everywhere Belle goes. His smirking is widened.

He could reach her hand, he could hold her in his arm but all this lies he had to take a part as no one knew what kind of plan he was about.

And tonight he will see her at home, bringing his fake wife with a fake smile and greetings.

I can't wait.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 1.7K 39
(y/n) have a boyfriend and live her best life on Highschool. All show perfect until a new English teacher comes on school and so many changes. / / / ...
6.3K 225 23
He likes pain. He knows it's messed up, but he just can't help it, because when you're so used to something... you tend to start liking it.. well, th...
871 110 29
student teacher romance, some drama and some spicy scenes... what more could you want 😂 *completed* 06/07/2021-30/07/2021
279K 8.6K 62
LAW school, Professor, student, love, friends, Roommates, obsessions, Cases, murder, death... James Barnes X OC This story contains 18+ content.