π—œπ—»π—±π—²π—½π—²π—»π—±π—²π—»π˜ 𝗧𝗼𝗴...

η”± Uglygirlfall

A chaotic love story between an independent girl and an independent boy who decided to spend their lives toge... ζ›΄ε€š

Sigh, lets begin πŸ€•
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Company
Morning
Oh No
Shared Capacity
Stay with me
Investigation
Another Day another Nickel
Its a Date
T.L.C.
Please Let This Be A Normal Field Trip
Bad B*tch Playlist
Sports Festival
Dressed to Impress
Dressed to Impress Pt.2
Shuffle Play
Reunited
Without You
Escapism
When the party's over
DND
Power
IM YODELING
Circles
Cars
This ain't a race...
I'm on Patrooool
Feel Better
Vapor Wave
Festivities
Road Trip
Just one day lets only think about
Mistle-toeup
Negative Resolution
And, Cut
Keep Your Eyes on Yours
Know Your Own
I Get Mean When I'm Nervous
I am Cruel, I am Gentle, I can make you Laugh
I don't think about the Past, Its always there
I Will Never Die
Dead Kids
Dark Red
Motherhood
Between the Breaths
Through The Wire
Spinback
Attracted To You
Birthday Suit
The Pendulum
Busy Body
So many things to do
Dark room, Bright lights
Stevonie Type Beat
Youngboy bakugo

You and I

4.7K 86 315
η”± Uglygirlfall

"How does It feel?" Bakugo asks you, fixing the numerous sashes, tassels, and ropes you had been given at the graduation ceremony. "It feels good." You say smiling. You ran your hands over his chest, covered in medals and awards. The UA graduation ceremony had ended. Your entire family had come over to your gradation. Grandmas, Grandpas, Cousins, Aunts, and Uncles. Katsuki's as well. You were able to meet so many more members of his family. They all seemed to know you already. It was endearing to hear how highly Katsuki spoke of you. He on the other hand got ganged up on by everyone in your family, being the youngest on both sides of your family meant for CIA protection from everyone. You apologize for them but Bakugo said it was fine. He would much rather know you came from a loving family than an abusive one.

There was a graduation party and loads of farewells and goodbyes. At the end of the day you retired over to Bakugo's apartment.

You were both standing on his porch, you had to go back home. You were only giving him a ride after the party because he had drank too much. Departing Katsuki was always a pain but even moreso today. Because unlike other nights, you wouldn't see each other in the morning for class. You both had been awarded your highschool diplomas, as well as your permanent hero licenses. From here on out your two were official. So why did it hurt so bad. You would surely see him again, most likely within the next few days. You'd call and text each other all the time. Why was it all so bittersweet.

You weren't sure.

But even so you smiled, hugged, and kissed him goodbye before walking back to your car. Starting the ignition and taking a deep breath. You pulled off and made your way over to your apartment. Your stomach shook when you realized the distance you had to travel. You and Bakugo were on near opposite sides of town. About 80 minutes away, even more if there's traffic. The entire reason you both chose to find places near work was to make commute to work easier. But what about the commute to each other? This question pained you for awhile, but time continued to push on. You and Katsuki both climbed up the hero charts in no time. As your popularity grew you were granted your own comic books and merchandise.

Not only were your hero endeavors making a fast spark, but your work in the community and Bakugo's agency began to blossom into beautiful creations. In only 2 years you were able to cut back crime over 93%. You built a correctional facility rather than a jail. This place was not for reprimand or dehumanization. It was made for reform and development. You were able to get long time criminal's jobs. Help them into sustainable careers and lifetime homes. You built homeless shelters and free kitchens for those who had nowhere to stay or no food to eat. You began the process of removing toxic routines and mentally draining practices out of schools and workplaces. Planting trees, cleaning parks, building playgrounds. Not only to sustain the environment but to give local youth a safe place to be creative, rather than sitting inside all day, or involving themselves in violence. What was once an unlivable, dangerous town that no one would dare step foot in had become one of the safest, cleanest, enjoyable cities there were.

The project helped you make longterm partnerships and connections throughout Japan, and those connections is what created the roots of Bakugo's agency. He had spent the first year mapping out blueprints and building his empire from the ground up. 72 floors, hundreds of offices, an underground information's department that can transport documents from his own agency to every other major agency in Japan, as well as getting them back to him. Bakugo was quite the business man. Your project allowed you to pour out your soul into the community but Bakugo was cut throat and smart. He made himself a necessity by placing his agency in the center of every major company and facility. He was next to every major factory in the country. The corporate facilities that ran every chain grocery store, every fast food restaurant, every school, every hospital, every police force, He had built his agency in the one place that made it a necessity simply for existing. The state capitol.

A bold decision on his behalf but a smart one indeed, he was in walking distance of everyone important, therefore making himself important by association. When his agency was done being built then came the struggle of getting endorsement, cases, and overall a worldwide status. But you being his girlfriend and the woman that singlehandedly did a full 360 on the most dangerous city, it wasn't too hard to be recognized. The state was pleased to see such a change in such a short amount of time, the reformation of the city was huge in getting more people over. With more people in the city the more money the city makes, the better the economic status. Bottom line your work had caught the eye of many elected officials. That alone was able to get Katsuki assigned his own combat team, governmental trust, and domination over the surrounding agencies. The last thing on the list was to get people to work for him.

You were of course selected to be his CEO to his company. Mina Ashido, Ejirou Kirishima, Reira Toku, Sero Hanta, Denki Kaminari, and Kyouka Jirou. Were the first to be appointed into Katsuki's agency. He partnered with Deku's agency out of 'pity' Bakugo claims. Izuku was indeed struggling to make his agency, especially with Bakugo around. He felt it would make more sense to conjoin the two agencies into a family bureau. Rather than fighting to be at the top. Izuku's agency consists of Izuku's CEO, Shoto Todoroki, as well as Tenya Iida, Ochaco Uraraka, Zara Bahari, Tsuyu Asui, and Fumikage Tokoyami. The two both have their own separate facilities but they are in fact across the street from each other, with the exact same layout, the exact same number of floors. Literally everything is a duplicate because Bakugo said Izuku's blueprints looked like a Roblox obby and he refused to partner with such a disgrace. So Izuku ended up just mirroring Katsuki out of spite. Both Bakugo and Izuku's agencies are funded together, and run under the same conglomerate but since Katsuki is still the founder and head of the organization he is first to know and assess all missions. But Izuku has found a loophole, the #1 hero is also the first to know about all missions.

Once work became steadier and you began seeing Bakugo on a daily bases again, the aching feeling in your chest began to fade away.

Beep Beep... Ringggg

You were getting a direct ring from Katsuki

"Hey baby. You need something?"
"Hey Y/n, come to the front of the office."
"Any particular reason?" You say in a seductive tone. You and Bakugo had an ongoing obsession with mixing business and pleasure. Seeing him in a suit was arousing. And he couldn't get enough of your tinted stockings and black pumps.
"Not this time, just come in." He says.

You give him a hum before standing up and walking out to the front of office as he instructed. It was almost empty. Only your receptionist Carter was there which was extremely odd. Usually this area would be full of employees bustling around and Hero's running around. It was quiet. You could see Bakugo leaned against the front desk as you approached him from behind. "Umm? Katsuki. Do you know whats going on?" You ask. He smirks at you and takes your hand into his. "Cmon." He says leading you out of the door.

You both begin walking down the street, every time you questioned Bakugo he gave you a weird reply. "Get out of the road." He snaps, pulling you back over to him. "There wasn't any cars?" You question. "You still shouldn't walk in the road dumbass." He says.  You roll your eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me." He says. "I got eyes, imma do what I want with my eyes." You say with a sassy tone. This short childish conversation persisted for the entirety of the walk. He was acting like the two of you hadn't been dating since you were 15. Eventually you both were standing in front of a corner store at the end of the block, and if you could put money on the fact that that corner store was never there you would. Even so you walked in. "I'm getting spicy ramen, you can get what you want." Bakugo says.

Thats when it clicks. You had had this conversation before. This was what happened on your first outing with Bakugo. Shit shit what did you get. 'Oh yeah!' You think to yourself. "Thats it?" Bakugo asks with a smirk. "Yezzir!" You say. He sits down about 11 packs of spicy ramen and an entire bottle of sriracha, and what looked to be spicy skittles. "Damn nigga I feel bad for your toilet." He says. The cashier laughs as he rings up your items. You look up at the man in front of you and was shocked to see the same face from nearly 5 years ago. "You eat that shit?" Bakugo asks. You snort, "YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO TAL..." You began laughing ... "out here.. OUT HERE BUYING GAS STATION SRIRACHA!" You shout. You and Bakugo both bust out laughing.

"You always said you would bring one. Is this it?" The man says. "Yeah." Bakugo says. "...This it." Bakugo says turning to face you. He smiles a bit as he looks down at the ground. Lowering his body as his knee crashed down onto the tile floor beneath him. He reached into his pocket to take out a box. Your heart stops. Bakugo takes your hand into his and wiggles the promise ring off of your finger. He takes out the second ring in the box and loops the first ring into the second. Completing the ring as he promised to do. "Y/n" He says. "Mmm?" You ask, trying to swallow down your heart that was trying to slide up your throat. "You're gonna marry me right?" He asks. "Mmhm." You say shaking your head up and down. Trying to keep your composure. Bakugo slid the now whole ring(s) onto your finger and kissed your hand softly. "Yes?" He says. "YES YES YES YES. FUCKING GOD. YES." You say diving to the ground to meet him in a hug. 

There was a loud popping noise as all of your friends popped out from behind the counter. "CONGRATULATIONS!" They all shout. You were a mess of emotions, and the tears began to fall. "Crying? Why are you crying?" Bakugo asks. "They're happy tears you fucking ass. I love you."
You kiss him with all the strength in your body before he helps you off of the ground.

"Now you can't get rid of me." Bakugo says. "I like it better when we're together." You say.

(1888words)

η»§η»­ι˜…θ―»

You'll Also Like

1.6K 10 28
A Bakugo Katsuki x Reader fanfiction. The plot follows the MHA/BNHA timeline. If you haven't watched the anime yet, then you WILL be spoiled through...
99.2K 2.5K 39
This has some trigger warnings please don't read if you are sensitive to any of these topics! THIS HAS A GOOD ENDING THOUGH ⚠rape⚠ ⚠sexual activitie...
119K 3.6K 47
**under going editing . So if some chapters look poopy it's cause it is lol. Chapters with βœ”οΈ are edited but may or may not be changed** Bakugou Kats...
67K 1.2K 23
(Y/N) is a short tempered girl who always talks before she thinks. She is a spunky and adventurous girl who loves going out and trying new things. Sh...