Festivities

THANK YALL FOR 3K I NEVER THOUGHT ID GET THIS FAR YALL R AMAZING LUV YOU GUYSSSS! oh and if you celebrate it how was your thanksgiving? mine was ✨literal ass✨.

You woke up and Bakugo and cub were cuddled up next to you. What  was the point of buying the doggy bed if shes just gon get in mine, you thought. "Kat wake up today's the festival" You say nudging him awake. "just gimme like 5 more minutes" he said groggily. "We went to sleep at the exact same time because you kept blasting my phone talkin bout some if i can't sleep yet neither can you, therefore *you slap him* if i can't sleep neither can you."

You both get out of bed covered in cake batter, seasonings, and god knows what, recalling the night before where you had prepared loads of food for the festival. You quickly take a shower. The girls bathrooms were full so you walked into the boys bathroom and stole one of their showers. "Ummm y/n this is the guys bathroom" Kirishima states. "Hush up Mina is in here with you all the time... HIDE YOUR SHIT KAT I'M COMING IN." You yell getting into the shower with him. The guys just shrugged it off cause they knew their girlfriends do it to. "SERO HAND ME TWO TOWELS" you shout tuning off the water. He throws 2 over the shower door and Katsuki wraps one around his waist and you wrap the other one under your arms so it covers your body.

You walk out and walk to the boys sink, Momo walks in and does the same, "Its to noisy in there, they've been blasting Body since i woke up. I mean we Stan meg but jesus christ if i have to hear another ody ody ody ody i'm going to lose my shit." Momo says picking up her facewash. Since you introduced Baku to skincare now he's obsessed, he picks up his face wash as do you. You two begin scrubbing your face with a facial brush.

You and Katsuki were working at a simultaneous speed. You sat down the brush at the exact same time and rinsed your face and dried it off. You both grab your toothbrush and toothpaste and start brushing on the left side of your mouth. You both give a large smile to the mirror and brush the front. Lastly you stick out your tongue and brush. Bakugo grabs 2 small paper cups and hands one to you. You fill them with water slosh it around your mouth and spit at the same time. You pick up the mouthwash pour some in your cup and some in his. You both put it in your mouth gargle and spit at the exact same time.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WAS THAT?" Denki shouts. "They're like perfection its kinda scary" Tokoyami states. "No, all of this can easily be explained. See we have the same face scrubbers that vibrate. After you've washed your face for 3 minutes they automatically stop. We started them at the same time. After you wash your face of course you rinse and dry, Our toothbrushes are electric also and they beep after 2 minutes. The last part was just a coincidence." Bakugo says grabbing the hair dryer. You walked out for a second and came back with a wig and a small kit.

Your hair was wet and curly from the shower so you dried it and moisturized it

Your hair was wet and curly from the shower so you dried it and moisturized it. Then you put it in tight cornrows going straight back and but the wig cap on top. You got the scissors and made sure it was straight you brushed your pre-prepped wig and waited for the glue to get tacky. You laid on your lace and smoothed it down. You grabbed your foamy mousse and brushed it down. You laid some quick edges and put on a scarf to keep it down. Then you left, and came back with another kit. At this point everyone had stopped what they were doing and enjoyed the show. Bakugo continued getting ready. This wasn't anything new to him.