Another Day another Nickel

(Time skip)

"C = πd. In this equation, "C" represents the circumference of the circle, and "d" represents its diameter. That is to say, you can find the circumference of a circle just by multiplying the diameter by pi. Plugging π into your calculator will give you its numerical value, which is a closer approximation of 3.14 or 22/7." Midoriya whispers to himself. "SHUT THE HELLUP!" Bakugo shouts. "Sorry Kacchan, its how I process damn." Izuku says. "PROCESS BETTER." He shouts.

"NAH, PUTO BE GIVING AWAY ALL THE ANSWERS LET EM WHISPER!" Sero shouts. "Aye, no cussing." Snipe says. "I ain't cuss." Sero says. "No cursing in spanish either." Snipe says. "I didn't, I called him a son of a female dog." Hanta adds. "You know what I don't give a shit just take the damn test." Snipes says taking another sip of redbull. "Can you fly Mr. Snipe?" Denki asks. "Kaminari do I have to take you out of class again so you can focus?" Snipes asks. "No sir, Denki responds.

"What are the first 100 digits of piiii there isss 3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971 693993751058209749445923078164062862089986280348253421170679"Midoriya sings. "I'm going to slit your throat." Bakugo says. "Can you run that by me one more time midobro?" Kirishima says. "NO" The entire class barks. "Sure think Kirishima! I know the first 1000 would you rather that?" Izuku asks. "Sounds groovy!" Kirishima says. "You got it!" Midoriya says. "Pur Izuku." Shoto says.

"What are the first 1000 digits of piiii there isss 3.1415926-." Izuku sings again. Bakugo just starts squinting. You were trying to contain your laughter.

"Izuku you didn't have very many friends as a child...did you?" Snipe asks. "No sir, I was quite frequently bullied sir." Izuku says. "It was well deserved." Snipe says. "I agree." Bakugo says. "I hate this class." Izuku says. "Purrr midoriya." Shoto says. Kirishima was spazzing in his seat from trying to contain his laughter. "Oop I see you kirishima purr." Todoroki says. "I CAN'T" You say. "Guys we're supposed to be taking our test!" Hagakure says. "Nigga over there listing pi I thought this was algebra." Mina says erasing her page. You start to cackle.

Someone passes a note to your desk. You open it and read it.

Yo does Iida have a butt plug in? - thicc dicc daddy 27

You slap you hand over your mouth and look over to see Iida looking concentrated as fuck. He was sweating with a small awkward smirk. You started to snicker again. "Y/n is that a note?" Snipe asks. "Uhh no." You say. "No no, I love a laugh, come read it to the front of the class since its so funny!" Snipe says. "I-I rather not." You say. "It wasn't a suggestion." He says. You stand up and walk in front of the class.

"Ahem, Yo does Iida have a butt plug in? To whoever it may concern, from thicc dicc daddy twenty seven." You say. "I will be seeing all of you for lunch." Snipe says. "Lol worth it." Tokoyami says.

"But sir what did I do?" Uraraka asks. "Exist, now shut the fuck up and take the goddamn test." Snipe says. "VIOLATE THAT GIRL SIR!" Jirou shouts. "And do." Snipe says.

You finish your test and turn it in knowing you got at least a solid c. Once everyone's test was turned in the bell rung dismissing you all too lunch but sadly you could not leave. "You can go after the first 7 minutes. Snipe says walking out to go grade your scantrons.

"Yall hear about that girl from 1b that pissed themselves in class?" Aoyama asks. "GIR- FORREAL?" Momo asks. "I heard it it was that mushroom girl too." Tsu says. "I ain't never really liked her like that, hoe gave me the heeby geebies." Mina says. Denki's phone starts to ring. "Hump me- Fuck me." Of course by nature you sing, "Daddy better make me choke."

"I mean..say less." Bakugo says. "Boy bye we at school." You say. "WAIT SO WE C-" Bakugo starts. "ARE YALL DATING OR NOT? I'M GETTING MIXED SIGNALS!" Momo asks. "Right now i'm dating this cute young fine thug thing, but right now he locked up and whatevea, Thubin tryna tell me I should leave him or whatnot. But guess what, behind bars he treat me better than YOU." You say.