Morning

(Thanks sm for the love and 30 reads in one day I'm soooo happy i expected like 4 ppl to see this. oh and just so no one is confused your brother is older than you, and you alternate so when ur with mom he's with dad and when your with dad hes with mom. So he goes to a far away school but you still see each other im gonna try and have at least 7 chapters by the end of today so enjoy)

You woke up feeling super warm but when you looked down you weren't wearing your sweatshirt anymore. Instead large muscular arms were wrapped around your body hugging you from behind, his hands gently gripping onto your tummy rolls. You can't turn to see him because he has his head laying on your bonnet, but you can hear his soft snores and feel the light warm breeze on your back. 'SHIT IS MY MOM HOME? Jesus fuck i'm dead. If she finds me in nothing but a bra and bikershorts being held by a boy in nothing but sweatpants, shes gonna get the belt and wear both of our asses out.' You think to yourself. While mid-panic you hear-

"Me and my niggas are dumb vicious fucking on dumb bitches loading up dumb swishers
Lynch Mob no guns you get hung if you fuck with us
Im getting bread you get crumbs nigga
Bitch gimme neck and my dick in her lungs
I be lacing my indica ACV in my cup
She said its me or the drugs now im high as fuck
And I don't mind saying bye
I got nine other sluts who wanna dine on my nut¬
I be chasing tail no Akatsuki
You fucking your girl but shes thinking about Chauncey"

Bakugo wakes up. "Hello" he says in a groggy voice. 'THAT'S HIS FUCKING RINGTONE' you think to yourself. The volume of the music was to much and it caught you completely off guard. The pain in your ears was unbearable. You tried to go get the medication but you couldn't. Everything was to loud. The lightest bird chirp sounded like a chainsaw. You began to sob, your light cries fill the room. You turn away from Bakugo as you sit on the side of the bed bit your feet on the ground your elbows on your knees and your hands on your ears.

Bakugo is laying on his back with one hand behind his head and the other with the phone to his ear. Bakugo hears your heavy breathing and a sniffle. "OI! you good?" his loud voice was to much for you to bear you couldn't contain your crying anymore and began sobbing loudly. "Shit.... Hag i'm gonna call you right back" CALL ENDED. "He wasn't yelling? Shit wherever the brat is he needs to stay there." Mitsuki says taking the phone away from her ear."

Bakugo throws his phone down and runs over to the other side of the bed. "Hey Hey, whats wrong i'm sorry for yelling why are you crying?" Bakugo says to you genuinely concerned, he began thinking to himself 'she doesn't seem like the type to cry when you raise your voice, maybe i had it wrong.'

"can you get my medication" you whisper in a tone you can barely hear." Bakugo can see that your in obvious pain and it hurts him to see, all he could make out was the word medication. He picks you up koala style with your legs wrapped around his waist your arms at his neck and his hands gripped onto your butt. You would usually fight him off you, but you were in shock that he could lift you, and honestly in to much pain so you just went with it.

Katsuki knew in most homes medication is either stored in the bathroom or a cabinet in the kitchen. 'Thank god i paid attention during that house tour' he thought to himself as he ran to you and your brothers bathroom. He sat you on the counter and when he saw you it scared him, the pigmentation of your skin makes it to where you didn't get red like others. But when Bakugo looked at you your eyes had a pink tint and your nose looked like Rudolph. He frantically began pulling on all your cabinets and drawers. He saw that your hands never left your ears so he was sure he was looking for drops.  He opened one and saw it was labeled F/n L/n Tympanic membrane antibiotic. He put it to your face, and you nodded your head and uncovered your ears. He read the directions and put 5 drops in each ear and rubbed soft circles on the back of your neck.