Dead Kids

"Y/N!" A voice calls out to you. You look over to see Izuku flagging you down. You run over to him and hug him, but as you get closer someone intercepts the embrace. "Out of my fuckin way nerd." Bakugo says pushing Midoriya away and hugging you instead. "I missed you too Katsuki." You say stroking his back softly. "Where's Beasty? She was with you all right?" Hanta asks. "OH MY GOD. YOU MISSED IT! IT WAS FUCKING EPIC. SHE DID HER HERO DEBUT! IT WAS LITERALLY INCREDIBLE." You shout. "FUCK! DID I MISS IT?" He asks. "She used her ultimate move, it was so sick. She actually turned into a BEAST." You say. 

"Give us details, we're so lost. We were evacuating students from the city, but then the Pro's got a call saying Tomura was active and we all rushed over. We have no clue what happened." Ochaco says. "Well we made it here and stormed the Hospital, we found Garaki, the crazy doctor. But Miruko and Beasty went to the basement to do more investigation, cause you know Beasty has that 'animal instinct' and Miruko has that 'hyperawareness'. So they were able to locate Garaki's lab. Back with us, nomu's began flooding the hospital, we had to evacuate it. And it turns out the Garaki we saw was a clone, the real Garaki was in the lab that Miruko and Beasty found. They busted in, killed nearly 20 special grade nomu, and stopped Tomura from reaching full power." You say. 

"Oh so you all did fuck shit?" Bakugo asks. "We was fighting the damn nomu upstairs. And I wasn't even supposed to be here YOU was." You say. "They kept on being like 'Do your smoke' and I was confused." Bakugo says. "Literally same, how do they even fuck up that bad." You say. "Well how did we get here? The hospital is way over there?" Ochaco asks. "Well basically after Miruko and Beasty got rushed to the hospital." You start. "RUSHED TO? WHAT?" Sero yells. "Oh yeah, Miruko lost her Right leg, and her Right arm got stabbed a few times. Reira lost her entire left hand, to the nub. And all of the fingers, except the thumb on her right hand." You say. "Damn, guess someones not getting a handjob." Bakugo says. Sero just slowly turns his head and looks at him. 

"That was a bad joke, my bad." Katsuki says. You suck in your lips to contain your laughter. "Anyways, after Tomura woke up, Endeavor immediately attacked him with a huge punch, sending his body flying out of the roof, so everyone else just followed, and we ended up here. Most people are still in the hospital, fighting nomu, or just in critical condition already. Where is the rest of your group?" You ask. "They were only able to send a hand full of us out as well. Ochaco has to get back, they're still evacuating, she's just here to have something to report back. And at the Villa its complete chaos fighting the Liberation army. Denki debuted tho Ibara did too. They were both huge helps!" Midoriya says. 

"So they only sent out Katsuki, You, The pussy cats, Shoto and Shoto?" You ask. "Hey, Hey. Don't sound so disappointed. Help is on the way. And they didn't send the pussy cats... they sent A pussy cat." Bakugo says nodding at Pixie Bob. She waves a paw and smiles. "....Great." You say. Ochaco runs back off. "Oh here." You say giving Midoriya a pack of fruit gummies from your pocket. He looks at you confused. "You're hungry?" You say. "I am... how'd you know?" He asks. "You said it?" You question. "No- I didn't." He says. "Yea, he didn't say anything." Bakugo says.  "Oh, I haven't told you all. My quirk advanced today." You say. "Advanced? How so?" Todoroki asks. "Shoto think of a memory, any memory and I'll tell you what emotion it was." You say. He squints his eyes and looks away. "Regret." You say.  He looks at you in shock. "I can see emotions now." You say. 

"NO WAY! THATS SO COOL!" Izuku shouts. "RIGHT!" You yell. But your praise was suddenly cut off by the feeling of the ground beneath you rumbling. "The hell is going on." Bakugo says. "EVERYONE GET OFF OF THE GROUND!" Aizawa shouts. You activate your fog, it grants you the ability to levitate above the ground. Bakugo blasts up, Midoriya jumps into the air, Shoto sends a beam of ice down. From what you could see everyone was off of the ground except for Pixie bob. Your quirk doesn't allow you to move and float, you could only go up or down. But thanks to Mei's enhancers on your shoes, you could move forward as well. You swoop her up right as the ground began to decay.