Karasuno's Masked Manager Boo...

By Skully134

"๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ?" "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ... More

๐“„ฟ Chapter 1 ๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 2๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 3๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 4๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 5๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 6๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 7๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 8๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 9๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 10๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 11๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 12๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 13๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 14๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 15๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 16๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 17๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 19๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 20๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 21๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 22๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 23๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 24๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 25๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 26๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 27๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 28๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 29๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 30๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 31๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 32๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 33๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 34๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 35๐“„ฟ
Karasuno's Masked Manager Book 2
3rd year anniversary preparations
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2
Author's Note
A/N: wattpads current situation
Happy Birthday Kageyama
โ†Christmas Special 2020โ†
Happy Birthday Daichi! & Happy New Years
Happy Birthday Asahi!
Happy Birthday Kiyoko

๐“„ฟChapter 18๐“„ฟ

21K 949 470
By Skully134

(Notice the new cover 😌💅 made by me btw)

⚝──⭒─Time Skip─⭒──⚝

"Deal." [Y/N] said as  Futakuchi smiled.

"Can't wait to see who's behind that mask." Futakuchi said before date tech walked away.

"You guys are way too rude!!" Their captain scolded as Tanaka sticked his tongue out at them.

"Well, that was a little scary." Sugawara said as he looked at Daichi.

"Yeah." Daichi nodded before Sugawara turned to look at Asahi and [Y/N].

"I'm amazed you kept looking at him in the eye." Sugawara said before he jumped back.

"Th-that was nerve wracking!" Asahi whimpered as sweat ran down his face.

"Why are you such a wimp off the court?" Nishinoya asked.

"Noya! Sugarcoat it!!" Tanaka yelped.

"[Y/N] senpai!! That was amazing! You stood your grou- [Y/N] SENPAI!!" Hinata yelled as [Y/N] dropped to his knees, clutching his head.

"W-w-why would I-I make a-a deal... I-I HAVE N-N-NO CONT-TROLLING O-OVER!?" [Y/N] yelled as he started hyperventilating. Sugawara then ran to the boy as he stooped down next to him.

"It's okay [Y/N]!!" Sugawara said as he rubbed circles around [Y/N]'s back before Sugawara pulled the boy into a hug. This seemed to work as [Y/N] calmed down. [Y/N] had looked up at Sugawara as the gray haired Male smiled down at the masked boy.

"Huh? Aren't you the one who proposed the bet?" Tsukishima asked as he raised a brow.

"I...I was but... I wasn't." [Y/N] said as he pulled away from Sugawara before standing up.

"What?" Tanaka asked before [Y/N] took a deep breath.

"W-when I make b-bets or gamble... It's... It's as if... A different p-peron is.. speaking.." [Y/N] said as the team stood there dumbfounded.

"He's right. When [Y/N] was talking to date tech, he didn't stutter once and sounded menacing." Nishinoya said.

"And now, he's stuttering and his voice his soft." Asahi said as Nishinoya nodded.

"I've heard." Daichi said as [Y/N] looked to him.

"[Y/N] has earned many names throughout his gambling career. His famous one being the two faced gambler. According to people who have faced [Y/N] in a gamble, they say it feels as if he's a entirely different person when he gambles." Daichi continued as [Y/N] nodded reluctantly.

"You guys realize the pressure we have on us right?" Kageyama said as everyone turned to him.

"If we lose then [Y/N]'s going to have to take off his mask." Kageyama said as everyone grew tense.

"It's... it's my f-fault." [Y/N] said as he looked down.

"Don't worry [Y/N] senpai!! We'll be sure to win!!" Hinata cheered as he jumped around the boy.

"We've got this!! For [Y/N]!!" Daichi shouted.

"YEAH!!" The team yelled as [Y/N] hugged himself.

'What did I even do to deserve such supportive people..' [Y/N] thought as he looked down.

"Sawamura." A new voice said as Daichi turned around.

"Long time no see." A light brown haired boy waved.

"Hey Ikejiri! Go on ahead without me guys." Daichi said before looking back at his team.

"Alright." The team said before walking ahead.

"[Y/N]." Asahi said as [Y/N] looked up at the ace.

"Don't worry, okay? We'll win this match for you." Asahi smiled before [Y/N] hugged him. This caught Asahi off guard but the taller male smiled before hugging back.

"T-thank you... A-Asahi." [Y/N] said as Asahi face flushed.

"N-no problem [Y-Y/N]!" Asahi smiled awkwardly as [Y/N] let go off him before continuing to walk behind the others. 

"[Y/N], you're really are changing so much and you don't even realize it." Asahi muttered to himself as he recalled his first interactions with the boy.

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

As [Y/N] looked down at his schedule frantically, he had been speed walking down the halls looking for his class but to no avail, he couldn't find it.  He had forgotten which one it was which was suprising to the boy because he usually wouldn't forget something like this.

'I'm gonna be late.' The masked boy thought before he had collided into someone which caused him to fall back.

"O-oh! I'm sorry!!" [Y/N] looked up to see a dark brown haired male standing in front of him. [Y/N] stood up quickly and bowed before dusting himself off.

"Are you okay?" The brown haired male asked as [Y/N] nodded.

"I'm Asahi Azumane." Asahi said as he smiled.

'He must be a first year. I've never seen him around here.' Asahi thought to himself before [Y/N] pulled a notepad out of his pocket and handed it to Asahi. Asahi opened it and read the first page.

"Its nice to meet you [L/N]." Asahi said before the boy shook his head and turned to the next page before Asahi read it.

"O-oh! You prefer people to call you by your first name." Asahi said as [Y/N] nodded.

"Well then... it's nice to meet you [Y/N]." Asahi smiled before [Y/N] waved. Just then the belm rung.

"Crap! We're late!" Asahi yelped as [Y/N] took the notepad and wrote something on the next page. He handed it back to Asahi before he started to read it.

"Oh, you need help finding your classroom?" Asahi asked as [Y/N] nodded before handing Asahi his schedule.

"I know where this is. Follow me!" Asahi smiled before he started walking to which [Y/N] trailed behind him. As they walked a paper on the bulletin board in the hallway caught the mask boys attention. Asahi had looked back as saw the boy staring at the board. He had stood next to him and looked at what he was staring at.

"Are you interested in joining the volleyball club?" Asahi asked as [Y/N] nodded.

"I'm actually the teams ace." Asahi laughed before [Y/N] turned to him and tilted his head.

"After school, would you like me to take you to the gym to sign up?' Asahi offered as the boy nodded.

"Alright but for now, let's focus on you getting to class. It's only the first day and we're late to one of our classes already." Asahi laughed before they continued walking.

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

As of now, Karasuno were sitting near the gyms doors as they stretched and spoke to one another. [Y/N] and taken a seat on wall opposite to his teammates. The boy would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous.

'Theres so much more pressure on them now because of me and it's all my fault and if we lose I'm gonna have to show my face!! I'm not ready!! I'm  not ready!! I'm not ready!!' [Y/N] thought to himself as he hugged his knees.

"Hey shrimpy." [Y/N] looked up to see Tsukishima standing in front of him.

"What's wrong? And don't say nothing because you're clearly not okay." Tsukishima said as he stared at the boy sitting in front of him. [Y/N] didn't say anything and only looked back down.

"If you're scared we're gonna lose then you shouldn't underestimate us." Tsukishima said as [Y/N] looked back at the tall blond.

"We're not gonna lose to those date tech losers. Even if you made that bet or not, we'd still wipe the floor with them." Tsukishima said cockily to which [Y/N] only nodded before glancing at Hinata.

'He's nervous as always.' [Y/N] thought as he let out a small laugh.

"Hey, don't tell me your stomach is hurting again." Kageyama said as he looked at Hinata.

"I-I'm quivering in anticipation!!" Hinata shot up.

"Excuse me!?"

"I think he is 'quivering in anticipation.'" Sugawara said as they walked up to Hinata.

"Nah. He's just quivering period." Tanaka said before Nishinoya crouched down next to Hinata.

"I get it! The sight of date tech freaked you out!" Nishinoya said before Hinata turned to looked at him.

"Of course it did– I mean didn't– I mean did!!" Hinata stumbled with his words.

"Make up your mind!" Tanaka shouted.

"Shit! He's being overwhelmed again. We've got to do something quick or it'll be the match against Seijou all over again.' Kageyama thought to himself as he looked at Hinata.

"You're just as wimpy, but you don't look nervous Asahi!" Sugawara called out to the ace.

"Wimpy?" Asahi asked before looking back to his teammates.

"There's a trick to get rid of the jitters. Recall an experience that scared the living daylights out of you. The scarier the better. It'll remind you that there are scarier things out there, so you can handle this." Asahi said before Hinata put his chin between his thumb and index finger.

'Something that scared the living daylights out of me?' Hinata thought as he thought about bad grades, the vice principals toupee flying off his head, a women crawling out the TV but froze when he recalled when Kageyama started hitting himself on the back of his head. Hinata froze at the thought before everyone looked at him.

"Hinata?" Sugawara asked.

"Hey, I think I'm okay now." Hinata said with his eyes closed as he smiled.

"Hinata?! What's wrong?!" Sugawara called out to the first year.

"If you had a coping strategy, why did you get so bummed out the last time on took on date tech?" Nishinoya asked Asahi as the ace jolted back.

"Noya! Stop pouring salt and pepper into his wounds like that!!" Tanaka cried.

"I had no time to daydream like that! It takes time and concentration and other conditions to daydream!" Asahi defended.

"Too much work." Sugawara deadpanned as Asahi froze.

"Okay, are you ready? It's our first match! We need to warm up." Daichi said as he held his sweater over his shoulder.

"Yes captain!!" The team yelled.

"Finally, an official match!" Hinata thought to himself as [Y/N] got up and dusted himself off before he felt an arm wrap around him.

"[Y/N] senpai!! Make sure you're cheering us on!" Hinata smiled as [Y/N] nodded.

'Don't worry Hinata, I'll cheer for all of you.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 26 33
You and Suna met when Hinata suddenly invites a whole party to your house (you're a volleyball manager for karasuno) When you talked you immediately...
207K 5.3K 47
"๐—œ๐—  ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—–๐—› ๐—” ๐—•๐—จ๐—ฅ๐——๐—˜๐—ก" [l/n] [f/n] moves to Miyagi and leaves her old life in America. She will be attending Karasuno as a first-year studen...
307K 7.9K 32
[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ] "๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’Š-๐’”๐’‚๐’'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’๐’š๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…" "๐‘ฐ๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’š ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’'๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’• ๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…?, ...
33.9K 689 27
"I was consumed by darkness, and I thought nothing could save me from my fate. But when you came your smile gave me the reason to keep moving on when...