Fate grand order maxus

By TheWolfsFury1420

This is fate grand order, but with the Right of the King universe being a cannon existence to summon servants... More

Begining a new way
Alcaeus's status as a servant within fare lore ( think of Zero or strange fake)
Alcaeus Dialogue
Quotes of Alcaeus
Changes and Upgrades
The Orleans Singularity
The Orleans Singularity part 2
The Orleans Singularity part 3
The Septem Singularity part 1
The Septem Singularity part 2
The Septem Singularity part 3
Alcaeus's Interlude 1
The Okeanos Singularity
The Orleans Singularity 2
The Orleans Singularity part 3
The Big 5 Support Casters part 1
The Big 5 Support Casters part 2
Alcaeus Valentines day return gift
Buying your Soul (break the 4th Wall)
London Singularity part 1
London Singularity part 2
London Singularity part 3
Camalot Singularity part 1
Camalot Singularity part 2
Camelot Singularity part 3
Confrontation with the Lion King
Interlude Artoria (Saber)
Dream 1
Artoria (Lancer) Interlude 1, round table meeting
Waifu Situation
Dinning of the Kings and Queens
Another Day in Chaldea
Weekly and Daily Rewards
Who to Grail
What do you think of him
Master's training (romance advice)
E Pluribus Unum part 1
E Pluribus Unum part 2
E Pluribus Unum part 3
Alcaeus's Dungeon (event run)
Alcaeus's Dungeon Part 2
Alcaeus's Dungeon part 3
Alcaeus's Dungeon part 4
Babylonian soldier's (Enemies)
CODE RED: THEY KNOW
How to be a Proper King
Las Vegas part 1
Las Vegas Part 2
Artoria's Redemption
Alcaeus's Dialogue 2
Alcaeus's wish for the Grail
the Lacedaemon Singularity
the Lacedaemon Singularity part 2
Alcaeus's prank
Babylonia Singularity part 1
Mystic Codes

Alcaeus's Interlude 2

66 3 0
By TheWolfsFury1420

in the morning, Ritsuka asked Alcaeus a question about his legend, this bothered him a little, but after being asked to by his master with sincerity and earnestness, he then came to, but reluctantly accept as he then assembled the other servants for something that is fun and would give them a better idea of him as well as learn about him.

Ritsuka:" a real-life roleplay dictating the event's of your life played by the other servants"

Alcaeus:" I mean, like this, you can get a better idea about me, so come to this arena as we play out my life"

entering the simulator room, they find that it is first inside a castle as they go to when he was 4 years old and using the grail in his world for the first time.

Chiron:" I see I was summoned in your world, make's my role seem important as I am apparently a big part of your life"

Brynhildr:" and I was summoned as well, I don't really get why, but I feel a bit awkward in this position so soon"

Scathach:" I see you summoned quite the arrangement of servant's, so what's our purpose here"

Alcaeus:" easy, I needed to be strong, so I needed the best teacher's I can get, you 3 taught me everything you all know both in intellect and combat, and I didn't ask for easy, I asked for bone-breaking training, I even made Scathach go extra hard on my to try and break me by calling her an old hag far past her prime no man even blind would willingly want to be with since she is that old, raggedy, and a used up old and deteriorating hag of the underworld"

Scathach then flinched as she understood his intention's to get strong, and a fight broke out soon after where Alcaeus was able to get past them, next, it was the selection of the sword where his sister would recreate her experience where Alcaeus, at the age of 5 at this point, would pull the sword and become the king.

Ritsuka:" he was a king like that since he was 5..."

Olga:" he was that kind of king even at that young an age, no wonder he is so uptight all the time with everyone"

Artoria:" he never had a childhood, at least not a normal one"

Alcaeus:" my childhood until I turned 10 was filled with near day by day war's, I've seen and shedded blood left and right for 5 year's, I've seen thing's I wish I can forget, and done thing's I still question to this day... and when I was 7 I decided to not use my divine powers to prove I can do everything as a mortal, it was there when the battle of Jous' Lippoda happened... I lose 95 percent of the men under me to fight off enemies that outnumbered us 500 to 1"

Artoria (Lancer):" WHY WOULD YOU FIGHT IN A BATTLE LIKE THAT TO BEGIN WITH, if a battle is impossible to win, you should just run away... wait, forget I said that, I will just sit here quietly since I can't say that"

Gilgamesh:"... not taking Artoria's since here, I'd be one thing if you were using the power you have, but without your powers"

Alcaeus:"... if we retreated, then dozen's of the villages would have been ransacked by their own kingdom, the men would be killed or enslaved, and the women would be raped, then either enslaved or killed, and this included the children as well, I've seen what they did to one of their own villages before, we all did, the one killed were impaled on a  stake to be presented similarly to how Vlad did in his empire to get intimidation, but they took it a step further by mutilating the courses to be unrecognizable, even the children's were not safe from that"

all of them were then silent, they then understood why he and his men fought that battle, the thought sickened even Vlad who only impaled people, not rape or mutilate the bodies to be unrecognizable beforehand, especially not the children, and he also didn't like the fact a king was doing this to his own kingdom, every king knew that fight was inevitable at that point as they themselves couldn't say they'd do anything different.

Nitocris:" so that's a king who stands for his beliefs and people, even if they are not his own"

Leonidas:" he is a man I'm proud to call my descendent, if I knew that, it's not a matter of "IF" anymore, but "WHEN" I need to fight those bastards"

Fionn:" I completely understand why he fought even with those odds, I myself wouldn't be able to look away without thinking I needed to kill myself for allowing such a thing to happen even if it weren't my kingdom"

Artoria (Lancer):" if I were even an ounce of the king he was..."

Alcaeus then told them how for a month, he was unable to work because he was shaking and crying after that horrific battle, and when he needed to speak on behalf of the lives that were lost, he himself remembering it and started to ball up, as Alcaeus started to cry in tear's or pain and loss, almost as bad as it was all those year's ago for him when he was 7, but after some time, he got back up.

Lancelot:" you know... I think we have a good enough idea of who you are, so we can stop if it's painful"

Solomon:" yeah, that one story was so sad, I felt the pain from the monitoring room"

Olga:" and while I heard some sad stories before, this one is next level, I mean shit man, that's just gruesome"

Alcaeus:" not to mention they didn't even spare those carrying children still"

this made many of them almost vomit as they had that in their head now.

Alcaeus:"... it was also the time when I contemplated if letting my men die for my ideal of humanity being superior to the god's by not using my divine power's would cost more than it's worth... and also when I thought of hanging myself because of the benefits of my land having a less foolish king after I was gone"

that made everyone react as Alcaeus corrected himself by saying he got over it by talking to people and eventually got that idea out of his head, especially when he heard of how all his kingdom's people, even the people who lost their parent's and children were happy they had a king like him, he then told them he balled his eyes out in front of everyone as he eventually cried himself to sleep.

Ritsuka:" you are not a bad king, you protected those people from an awful fate, you should be proud, and none of those men would have followed if they didn't believe in you"

Alcaeus:"... thank's, I also learned so long as I used my powers sparingly, I can use it, so let's go to when I turned 9 on my... more difficult and questionable decisions"

they recreated a farm village where the servant's in this one were many of the children from Chaldea such as Jack and Abigail and some of the other servants like Gilles de Rais and Mephistopheles, there, he says they're all guilty of a horrendous crime not out of desperation, but for the fun of it and the thrill, Cannibalism.

Ritsuka:" Cannibalism"

Mephistopheles:"... that's why you had people like me play this one, now I understand"

Alcaeus:" of course, all adults would die, however, I then remembered their names, they were children from that last time this happened, so to prevent any future event from happening again, I made a tough choice"

Gilgamesh:" what's tough about this, just kill the adult's and take the children"

Alcaeus:"... what if I told you, the only children who left were no older than 2"

Queen of Sheba:" what do you mean"

Alcaeus:"... this was an execution, and the first to be executed to prevent any future event of this from happening ever again, I executed even the children above the age of 3"

everyone was shocked and silent as even king's like Gilgamesh and Ozymandias were silent by this, as it was a step to far.

Alcaeus:" if I did any less, this would only happen again... but that didn't mean I liked it one bit, I hated it, that's why I made the tough call, but I would never make my men kill children... so I just gathered them myself and beheaded them as quickly as possible, as fast as I could to make sure it wouldn't hurt..."

he then threw up in his mouth as he fell to his knees, and everyone else was not sure, the more they learned about Alcaeus, the more they were concerned and scared for him as it seemed he himself was not able to handle telling the STORY of his life, so they could only imagine how he LIVED his life.

Atalanta:" killing children with his bare hand's, HOW COULD YOU DO SOMETHING SO HORRENDOUS"

Alcaeus:"... when they showed me the people treated like a butchered cow in their meat cellar, they didn't find it repulsive in any way... I couldn't let that go even when I was against it"

Artemis:" Atalanta... Alcaeus did what he did not because he wanted to, but because he needed to, even if they were his people, that is inexcusable"

Achilles:" I'm starting to think being a king is a huge pain in the ass, much more than before, if being king means you have to do stuff like this, I'd hand it to someone else in a heartbeat, now I know why your sister backed down"

Ozymandias:" being a generous king who does the right thing, I see sometimes it means being a tyrant who kills off the duty of being king, logistically speaking, his actions are indeed assuring this never happen's again, but morally, he is a bastard who is killing children"

Ishtar:" I can't honestly say I don't understand it though, truth be told, I would have probably just killed everyone, he at least spared a select group of people"

many people were uncomfortable, and that was before the selection of his generals, his original 15 generals were there along with the knight's of the round table and other knight's, and after the selection where all but his original 15 generals did indeed kill the people they loved to prove their loyalty, he then sentenced the one's who killed their loved ones to death.

Alcaeus:" this was a test not to see who would do as I say without question, this was a test to see who had enough sense to tell me I was wrong and even oppose or kill me, as such, the one's who listened to me were tortured and suffered fro 9 month's before they died"

Olga:" 9 months"

Artoria (Lancer):" if my knights were like that, the 6th singularity would never have happened as it did, as well as having far fewer knights at my side"

Gawain:" I can't say I agree with it though, personally, I would not have done that, then again, he is the king, but what's the point of getting general's who wouldn't listen to you"

Alcaeus:" if I said go and jump off a cliff and die, does that mean you jump and die"

the king's then understood then and there his thinking wanting people who were able to tell him he's going to far and stopping him before anything happened, and after that, he faced the one eyed black dragon to get his first wives hand, had his kingdom flourish beyond anything else seen in nearly 10,000 year's, and the were the event's in the story of Right of the king, then came his later life, namely, his meeting with the gods and goddesses in the heavenly realm.

Alcaeus:" it was here where the god's offered me a chance to become a god myself, eternal fame, authority over the things I have control over, and immortality to never die"

Artemis:" I'm not surprised, being 8/10th's god is basically as close to being a god as you can get, might as well become one"

Alcaeus:" actually, I refused"

everyone was shocked and said what as they thought they heard wrong.

Alcaeus:" why would I wish to become a god, I was born a mortal man, and I'll die a mortal man, I had a wonderful family, and I had a kingdom, a god cannot rule over people, they need to guide them, lead them down a path to follow, but a king, a true and proper king must be a leader, by his people's side at all time's, leading them to the path himself, and making decisions that is best for his people no matter the outcome, a god and a king have 2 completely different roles, so as I was king at the time, I was technically obligated to decline such an offer, only a human can rule a kingdom, anyone who is inhuman should be hanged by the neck"

Artoria (Lancer) crouched to hide herself as Alcaeus pointed out the 6th singularity and why someone who thinks they are a god should be killed immediately or dire consequences are the results, he then talked about his passing battle with his version of Enkidu, his ban from fighting forced on him by the gods, and his passing of the crown to his son, then, came the climax of his life, his death.

Alcaeus:" now the rest is said and done, but let's get to my death... it was after the god's made creatures not of this world to devour and destroy the mortal races, and even when I couldn't fight, I lead the front line, and after they all used what would be the equivalent of Rhongomyniad with the curses from Gae Bolg, and the effects of Gae Dearg & Gae Buidhe, and to make matter's worse, there were about over 10,000 of them with a target lock, so to save all the men behind me, I made the tough call and tanked all of those spears at once"

everyone was shocked by how much he took, and even more so to hear he was still alive to be able to pin his flag down and rally them men's moral before dying while still standing, his story was filled with tragedy, heartbreak, and hardship, but his story did teach Ritsuka a message, being a hero doesn't mean you will live a good life without regret, it's a life filled with regret and second-guessing, but that doesn't make their decisions any less important, but Ritsuka had one question.

Ritsuka:" okay, but here's my question, why are you Chaotic Neutral, shouldn't you be lawful neutral or true neutral"

Mash:" yes, I have that question to"

Alcaeus:" that's because I've killed million's of people for my selfish Ideal's, there's no excuse for that, the people of the world outside of Babylonia said I'm evil beyond saving and it's true to some extent, and killing me would only bring happiness to people around, even if people are sad for a while, they will find war's and battles are stopped as a result, so someone like me dying can only be a good thing since I have committed so much wrong, don't you all think"

everyone in the room then froze as that was one of the most sorrowful and most inexcusable reasons for someone to be deemed evil just because Alcaeus believe he is an evil who needs to die, but that was his belief that he honestly believed in, but his son said something different.

Achilles (Alcaeus's son):" he may think he's death brought happiness, but all it did was drive the kingdom to madness, he was such a loved man by Babylonia, that the world itself destroyed the god's and goddesses in retaliation for them being the cause of his death, and after that, they made many holidays in his honor to ensure he would never be forgotten no matter what"

hearing this made them understand their world, namely Alcaeus himself, and how strong his resolve must have been, giving them a much larger appreciation to him as he is now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 100 12
The omni-king also known as zeno is the supreme god and creator of all existing things had now grown really board of his daily-plain unenjoyable life...
72.6K 1.8K 16
Lisa has craved for the Holy Grail her whole life. After all these time he can finally sumon a spirit. She has a blade... A blade that has fought in...
68.4K 321 6
He was about to destroy the corrupted grail like his father once did before him, however he is hit by an attack, the now evil grail falls to the hand...
25.1K 480 18
"I have no regrets. My past has made me who I am." Find out about the man who lived his life his way in the Yakuza, a man revered by many yet also fe...