Broken

By Little_Mystery

Dixie, Sookie, Sky and Luna think they have a fairly ordinary life, considering they belong to the well know... More

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Tweleve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Six

41 1 0
By Little_Mystery

Oh, no, no, no!

It was a month later and we had gotten to now Wendell, Winfred, Warren, Rory and Rosaria. It turned out that Wendell was going out with Rory and Warren was dating Rosaria. This left Winfred up for grabs (not that I would go out with him. Besides I was happy with Hunter). It also seemed that there were a lot of new people coming to our school. Since the school that they went to was closing down. Then I spotted the new tracker and asked Winfred who was talking to Hunter about fishing (ugh boring so I had zoned out and was looking at the new kids) "Did that new tracker go to school with you, Winfred?" he looked at who I was talking about and smiled "Yeah, he was the only one at our school he is really nice." As soon as he said nice my brain snapped into get new tracker on our side mode. I walked over to where Sookie was standing with Quinn and said "Sookie, there is a new tracker over there he was the only one from his old school do we go and get him on our side or let him turn evil? Besides I saw Sky eyeing him earlier." She looked at him and nodded and then said so everyone could hear "Dixie just told me that there is a new tracker at the school so let's go get him on our side and not on Riley's." That's when I realised Riley was walking over to him and I said as fast as I could "Riley is gaining on him lets go fast." So I literally ran to the new boy and grabbed his arm he looked a little annoyed and I said "You'll thank me later. So, what's your name?" I looked over my shoulder to see that Riley looked really pissed off and I smiled. "Jace Wayland. Who are you?!" I looked at him and smiled. Then we were at the others and he instantly recognised the five wolves that had gone to his school and it looked like he bowed his head in their presence. "Okay then. I'm Wyne-Dixie Star, this is Hunter Grant, my boyfriend" I said pointing to Hunter. "That's Sookie Stackhouse and Quinn, their a couple too." I pointed to them, "Auby and her boyfriend, Eric Hound." I pointed to them and smiled, once again they were staring into each other's eyes. "Abby and Jayden Hendricks they are dating." I pointed to them "And Sky Willow, Luna Moon and Annabelle are our single people. I won't introduce the other five because it looks like you already know them." He nodded and said "It's nice to meet you all but why did you dragged me over here?" I looked over my shoulder and Luna looked at the same time and scowled at Riley. "Because of Riley, he is a bustard and you don't deserve to have to put up with him." I nodded in Riley's direction and Jace looked at him after reluctantly looking away from Sky (aww, Sky had her first crush and she looked like she might like him back). "Um, if I may ask what do you have against him?" I looked at Jace then I looked at Luna and she nodded so I said "He went out with Luna and I and Luna fell out and he beat me up so bad that he and his evil minion paralysed me from the waist down. When Luna found out it broke her heart and she dumped him." Then that night flooded my mind and I winced and so did Luna. He looked at us with shock and pain for us on our face. And I smiled at him and asked "So how well do you know these five then?" I pointed to the five newest members of our group and he looked at them and said "Who from my old school doesn't know who they are?" and the five of them smiled evil smiles and Sookie growled at them and they stopped. And Jace looked at Sookie in shock and said "How did you do that? You made them stop smiling like that!!" I smiled at him and Sookie asked "Have you heard of the wolf pack that these five are going to go into when they graduate?" He nodded and I said "Well, Sookie, Sky, Luna and I are going into the same pack and Sookie inherits the right as Alfa from her dad and I inherit the right as Beta from my dad." I looked at him and smiled and he backed away and Hunter laughed so I hit him in the gut but not very hard and he said "Jace, don't be scared of these four, they are four of the nicest girls I have ever met and believe me when I say that we Elves aren't the best people to make friends with but Dixie gave me a chance and I took it but our relationship comes with some difficulties. Like, she can only have a kid with a shape shifter otherwise her family in the pack ends with her and we can't legally marry because of what happened when it did happen it made you trackers." he smiled at Jace and Jace took a step forward but this time he stood next to Sky. So I went and stood in front of Hunter and he put his arms around my waist as I did that Sookie walked over to Quinn. Luna came and stood next to me and whispered in my ear "Do you think if Sky goes out with him it will end the same way as me and Riley?" I closed my eyes and pictures of the future flashed in my head when I found the one I wanted I stopped it and watched what was going to happen. It was Sky and Jace they were maybe 38 years old and it looked like a young boy that had just graduated high school was giving her away as Jace waited at the end of the aisle. I opened my eyes and looked at Luna and whispered back "I'm not sure but they do get married one day but she has a kid with a shifter before when she was 20, so, he was giving her away, so, she has someone to take her spot on the pack." I looked at Sookie who looked like she was beaming at.... Jace? (oh Yeah I'm psychic you now see the future, so Sookie Ain't the only one with a weird gift and Luna sees the past that could change someone's future and Sky can see the present anywhere in the world. Cool huh?)

Ok she must have seen what I just saw (stupid telepathy). We were all looking at Sky and Jace who were whispering to each other. Then Sky looked up to see us staring at them and said "Um, we are going for a walk so I'll see you at Lunch." They both walked off. Luna looked at them anxiously. So I pocked her and said "She'll be fine. If she wasn't I would have seen it and you know it." She looked up at me and scowled and walked over to talk to Winfred and Rory and Wendell walked over to talk to us. As I talked to Rory, Hunter talked to Wendell. I asked Rory, "So did the Silver warfare at your school?" She looked at me and said "I did who did it here?" she looked around at the other two. "I did and Sookie had a leadership course to take at the same time," I said and smiled at her and she smiled back. The guys picked up on us smiling at each other and Wendell asked "Why are you two smiling?" He looked kind of confused it was very funny. Rory said "We both did silver warfare. So we have something in common, is that so wrong?" He smiled at her and shocks his head. Hunter looked at me then kissed me on the top on the head.

We all talked for a while after that. When Sky came back she looked like she was a fallen star that has found a way back to the night sky (or she looked like she was glowing which is impossible for shape-shifters only vamps can glow.). Wow she looked so happy. We all looked at her as if she was an alien from mars, she kind of was we had never seen her so happy (OMG she was going out with Jace) when Sookie heired my thought she looked at Sky a bit closer then it looked like she was listening to Sky's thoughts really closely. Then she gasped and ran at Sky and gave her a hug. That was when I realised my assumption was right. I ran at Sky and Sookie quickly stepped out of the way and I gave Sky a big hug when 

Luna realised what we were doing was congr1atulating her she came over to and gave Sky a hug too. "OMG I'm so happy for you Sky!" I said as soon as we were all done giving her a hug. She smiled at me. And Sookie said "Where is Jace by the way?" Sky replied "He had to go and get his time table for tomorrow". As soon as she said that Riley was coming towards us he didn't look happy. As soon as Quinn and Hunter saw him coming they came to Sookie and my sides so that we didn't do anything rash then Winfred put his arm around Luna's waist (ok there was something going on there that I didn't know about. But Luna tells me everything.). We saw Jace coming back and I threw his an frantic look and he picked up his pace as soon as he got there he had his arm around Sky's waist. The four of us wolves were covered so that we wouldn't attack the oncoming enemy on school grounds (just wait till I get him off school grounds I'll...... snap out of it Dixie!). Riley walked over to us standing only a few paces in front of us it looked like he knew he was safe because we all had guys holding us back (stupid stupid fool). Hunters grip on my waist tightened as Riley stopped, as if to restrain me further. Riley looked at Jace and said "You new tracker come here!" Sky growled at the remark and Jace said holding his ground "No." That made Riley mad and I smiled I had to hold back a fit of laughter and Riley said "Did you just say NO to me?" Yep he was defiantly angry. "Yes, I did something wrong with that?" said Jace taunting a little bit. That made Riley's follower's growl in frustration and disgust. I looked up at Hunter and whispered "I'll be okay. You can let go of me now." And I kissed him on the cheek. Hunter let go of my waist and Quinn, Winfred and Jace looked at him and Sookie, Luna and Sky looked at me expectantly. I walked forward so I was half way between Riley and Jace "Is there something you want, Riley? Or are you here just to annoy us?" I asked Riley. It was wired I almost sounded sweet and innocent. He looked at me in disgust as if I was a piece of dirt on his shoe and I had no right to talk to him. If anyone was above anyone I would be above him. "I'm here to take what is rightfully mine," he said and looked at Jace and so did I. I replied a bit more sarcastically and more me than before "Oh, you want Jace. Well, you're out of luck and Jace has already stated his claim on Sky and she on him." I looked over my shoulder to see their puzzled faces and I winked at them and turned back to Riley. He was furious now he stared at Jace as if he was a prize to be won and he had just lost. He looked at me and said, "Doesn't give you any right to him in the first place he is supposed to become part of the Tracker group." I snorted and so did some of the others behind me and I said, "He doesn't belong to anyone. First come first serve. And he chooses us. He could have walked away and gone to you but he didn't. Besides, you're not an almighty god you know you're a tracker, nothing more than a mixed breed and nothing more so if you don't mind you're intruding on our little gathering. And if you don't leave I will go to the teacher on duty and tell him you were threatening me again and that you are harassing Luna." He looked very frustrated with defeat as he walked away from us. As soon as he was far enough for me to be comfortable I turned around to find all my friends staring at me in shock. I just said "What?" and we all started laughing. Sky came over to me and Hunter after a few minutes and we were back to normal and Jace said "Thanks for standing in for me I had no idea what to say." Sky was smiling at me brightly and I shrugged and said "I made all that up on the spot and, besides, Riley deserved what was coming to him and that's not being able to control all the trackers and I didn't mean to offend you with anything I said and if I did I am deeply sorry." Jace looked at me shocked and nodded and Sky said "Thank you, Dixie, so much and thank you, Hunter, for letting her go and say what she did." She looked up at him and smiled and Hunter said "I was just hoping she wasn't going to jump and rip his thought out after she turned into a wolf in front of the teacher." I looked up at him and smiled his favourite smile. That was when Sookie called us to order and said "I have just got a message from the pack and I need to talk to all of the wolves in the woods stat." We all looked at her in shock and my brain snapped into action first I kissed Hunter on the cheek and grabbed Sky and she quickly kissed Jace on the cheek and we were walking forward as we passed Luna I grabbed her forearm and she grabbed Winfred's hand and hulled him along behind her and we all started to follow Sookie towards the woods as soon as there was enough space we spared into our large V with Sookie at the point and me and Luna flanking her. Sky was behind me and Winfred was behind Luna with Wendell and Rory behind Sky and Warren and Rosaria behind Winfred. We walked into the woods like that and people from the large area that we had just been gathered in stared at us as we walked away.

When we got to a familiar clearing, we all stoped and Sookie stood on her tree stump and me right beside her and she said "I would like to congratulate Dixie for her good deed today and to tell you all the news from the pack." Everyone and everything fell silent then all you could hear was our nervous breathing and it stayed like that for a moment and then Sookie said "The pack went on a mission and they split the pack in half so that they could come from 2 sides and one of the halves has gone missing." Then everyone gasped in shock and then Sookie looked at me with sorry eyes and I collapsed to my knees and started crying. I prayed my dad would be found as I know new that it was my father's party that had gone missing I looked at Sookie with tears running down my face and said in a small voice, "Was my mum in my dad's team?" She looked at me even more sorry and nodded. Everyone was looking at me but Rory was on the floor too and Wendell was comforting her as only her dad had been in my dad's team but both my parents were missing and that made me angry and upset. With the mixture of feelings I started to shack and everyone stepped away from me and I turned into a chocolate brown wolf and I ran towards the woods I heard Luna say, "We have to go after her!" And Sookie said, "No, let her get it out of her system. She will come back when she is ready." I ran all through the woods, when I was through with running in the woods I ran toward the dorms still in wolf form and I saw the scared and frightened faces of all the people gathered outside the dorms and I ran straight through the gathering area outside the dorms and out the other side towards the field. When I reached the field all the trackers were there they weren't facing me so they didn't see me coming so I slipped under the stands to get a better view without them seeing me and I walked round till I could see what they were all standing around watching and then I realised it was Riley beating up ...... was that Jace? Whoever it was I wasn't going to stand there and watch it so I jumped through the next opening in the stands towards the group of Trackers and I started to snarl and that's when they all looked at me even Riley they all looked terrified and I thought so they should be. I walked toward Riley and (yes it was) Jace. Jace looked at me very thankfully and I stood in between him and Riley. As Riley had backed away from Jace when I walked towards them and I growled then I howled really loudly. It scared the 15 Trackers half to death and they started running away. Then I sat next to Jace to keep watch as he gathered himself and I howled hoping that the other wolves could hear me.

Sure enough they could and they were at the field in a couple of minutes and they were all in wolf form thinking I had howled because of an attack. Jace was sitting behind me out of their view as I stepped aside Sky yelped and turned back into her human form and she ran to Jace and took his face in her hands and looked at me and said, "We need to get him to the Sick bay. Do you think you could carry him, Dixie?" I nodded and I stood on all fours as she put Jace on me like a little kid on a pony. We walked towards the school and Sky ran ahead and into the changing rooms and got some clothes to put on (it would be a bit awkward for the male staff in the sick bay to see Sky naked and she grabbed all of our gym clothes from our lockers we had plenty of spares in they due to our clothes exploding every time we changed forms). I hardily felt Jace on my back but I knew he was there because I could feel his heart beat on the back of my neck. We walked through the gathering area by the dorms by now everyone except me had changed back and were dressed and we walked straight for the sick bay and on the way we saw Riley and his friends standing by the very small Tracker dorm and I growled and then the others looked in their direction and instantly new who had done this to Jace and they all scowled at them. When we walked into the sick bay all of the nurses gasped and ran over to us when they saw Jace on my back they had the help of Winfred, Warren and Wendell to get Jace into one of the rooms and then I walked into an empty room and Sky put my clothes in there and I changed back and I put my clothes on. I had a plain face, it showed no emotion. And Sookie asked me "How are you feeling?" I looked at her with pain in my eyes to show her how much I hurt and she said, "I'm really sorry, Dixie, truly I am." I looked at her and said in a voice that had only pain in it, "It wasn't your fault you couldn't do anything." We all stood in Jace's room waiting for him to gain consciousness and Sky sat next to him in the only chair in the room bant over his hand and she looked so in love with him. She looked the way my mum had when my dad had almost died in an accident in one of the missions. I couldn't take it I just walked out and stood leaning against the wall for a while then Sookie came out and said "He is concourse again and is asking for you. He asked for Sky first and she said he was there then he asked for you." I looked at her and nodded and walked back into the room. He looked at me and said, "Thank you again, Dixie. But how did you know where I was?" I looked at him hoping there was no pain in my eyes or my face and said, "I didn't I was going to run the field since I had grown annoyed with running the woods after the news and I hid in the stands till I found out what they were doing and I didn't know it was you till I got closer." I was thankful there was no pain in my voice and I said, "If all of you would excuse me. I'm going to go back to the dorm and have an early night." They all nodded and said goodbye to me as I walked out the door.

I went and sat on a bench in the middle of the area in-between all of the dorms I sat there pulled my legs up to my chest and cried. I had cried for a while when an arm went around me and I looked up with tears streaming down my face and saw that it was Hunter I put my head on his chest and he said "I went to the Sick bay since people had seen you all heading that way and Sookie said that you had gone back to the dorm and she also told me about your parents. I'm so sorry, Dixie." I cried into his chest and then suddenly his arms tightened around me and I looked up to see that Riley was standing right there and he asked "What's wrong with her?" I growled at him and I was out of Hunters arms and on my feet and looking Riley straight in the face and Hunter said, "You should go if you value your life as it is, Riley." Riley snorted that made me even more mad and I jumped at him that was a mistake because I broke his shoulder blade and his right arm. I was back in the Sick bay but this time I was in the Nurses office being asked, "Why did you do that, Dixie? You usually have excellent self control." I just said, "I'm having a bad day ok?" That was true I was having a bad day my parents had gone missing and Jace had got attacked. The nurse asked, "Did you attack Riley because of what he did to Jace?" I said, "Partly, he came over to me and Hunter when we were sitting in the area by the dorms and I was crying." The nurse looked at the red splotches on my face and said "Why were you crying, Dixie?" I looked at her with pain in my eyes and said, "I found out about half an hour before I brought Jace in that my parents had gone missing on a mission." And I burst into tears and crumpled of the chair to the floor and the nurse moved around the table to see if I was okay, which I was physically but emotionally I was a wreck.

I didn't have to do the detention I was supposed to get because of what had happened to my parents. But I was told that I had to go and help out in the kitchen for a month.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
790K 7.9K 67
𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ don't forget to vote, share and comment. 🤍
4.3M 282K 60
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...