The bet ~ Vincent Hacker

By -THATONEBIDDY

OPEN FOR MORE INFO (PRE-COVID) warnings smut More

INTRODUCTION
backstory
REAL-LIFE & INSTAGRAM
REAL-LIFE
INSTAGRAM
REAL-LIFE & INSTAGRAM
TIKTOK
REAL-LIFE & INSTAGRAM
TWITTER
REAL-LIFE
REAL-LIFE & INSTAGRAM
REAL-LIFE
REAL-LIFE
INSTAGRAM
REAL-LIFE
REAL-LIFE
REAL-LIFE
REAL-LIFE
INSTAGRAM
REAL-LIFE & IMESSAGE
REAL-LIFE
REAL-LIFE & INSTAGRAM
REAL-LIFE
hiii
REAL-LIFE
REAL-LIFE
REAL-LIFE
REAL-LIFE & INSTAGRAM
REAL-LIFE & IMESSAGES
REAL-LIFE & INSTAGRAM
REAL-LIFE
REAL-LIFE &INSTAGRAM
REAL-LIFE & TWITTER
REAL-LIFE
REAL-LIFE
REAL-LIFE
REAL-LIFE
REAL-LIFE & INSTAGRAM
REAL-LIFE
REAL-LIFE
EPOLOUGE
hi
HEY BITCHES

REAL-LIFE & INSTAGRAM

10.2K 122 99
By -THATONEBIDDY

-
december 23rd
-
Your pov

i was laying on my couch in the living room trying to get a hold of vinnie when i heard a knock on my door. it was dixie and vinnie and noah. i gave a confused look at dixie and everyone else was coming in about an hour.

-

the hour past and we were all here while we were playing truth or dare "vinnie is it true youre only dating y/n for a bet" noah said making me look at vinnie to see his mood change completely. "no" he said making noah laugh. dixie pulled out her phone and lightly played a video

the video

"i bet you cant date y/n and play her" noah said. "no" vinnie said "3 hundred to do so" noah said as dixie circled the table showing everyone who knew about the bet. "fine" he said with a sigh

end of video

i watched the video as i felt tears weld in my eyes i looked at vinnie who was now looking at his hands i stood up and looked at everyone. "you guys knew" i said making sienna stand up "i didnt and even if i did i wouldve told you" she said i looked down as sienna sat back down.

i looked at kio who was staring at me "fuck you for not telling me, youre supposed to be my brother but i guess not" i said pointing at kio. "fuck you all" i said then looked at vincent "i hate you" i said as i walked up to my room.

then vincent came in my room shutting the door "y/n listen to me" he said as he stared at me "what do i need to listen to" i said making him sigh "you broke our promise.." he said making me look at him "and you broke my heart" i said pushing him

"you promised not to hurt me, you promised to not leave.." i said still punching his chest as i tried not to break down on the floor. i looked at him as he stared at me. "y/n, through out this bet i have been so inlove with you" he said making me close my eyes.

"our times together were amazing, i never meant to hurt you like this you were never supposed to find out like this." he said making me look at the ground. "no i wasnt supposed to find out at all" i said pushing him and walking out my room with slippers still on.

i got out the house while i ordered and uber to the park down the street. i heard vinnie yell my name as i kept walking i got to the park and my uber was there. i got in and wiped my tears, the lady looked back at me. "where to" she asked. "the abandoned skate ring on 6th street" i said making her nod.

we got there and i payed her a tip and she drove off i was standing outside of it when i walked in and climbed the lader getting to the roof. i sat there as clouds randomly rolled in. i pulled my phone out and looked through all the christmas photos me and vinnie took i decided to post a couple.

Y/N POSTED!

(1/4)

(2/4)

(3/4)

(4/4)

Liked by: AVANI, SIENNAMAE, VVHACKER, DIXIE, NOAH, AND 4,000,000 others

Y/N: all this might've been a game to you, but all that i gave you was love.
@VVHACKER

COMMENTS DISABLED.

i sat there as i put my phone back in my pocket and brung my knees up to my chests. i laid my chin on them when i heard someone. i turn to see sienna and i look back to see vinnie i the car as well as kio, avani, jack, and anthony. i look back and sienna sat next to me, a put her head on my shoulder.

i didnt look at her as i continued to stare into the view "i love you" sienna said making me finally break my heart was racing as i had a panic attack. i heard a car door open and close as i was having a panic attack. i felt someone hold me as i tried to get out of their grasp as they held me close. "get off me" i screamed as the person put my head on their chest as my breathing slowed.

i slowly stopped panicing and looked to see vinnie holding me. i let a tear slip as he let go of me. i cried as he let go of me, i got up and walked away and went down the ladder and into the building and laid in the middle of the floor.

i watched as vinnie did the same "what" i said still looking at the graffitied ceiling. "hear me out for 10 minutes" he said making me close my eyes and nod. "look y/n these past weeks i have been in love with you head over heels, ive never felt this way with any girl everytime i thought of you i couldnt stop thinking of the stupid bet i made. i gave you all my actual love" he said. "then why did you do it, why did you let me put my all in to a relationship that was just for a bet." i said making him look at me.

i stood up and walked down sixth i didnt wanna get in the car. i didnt wanna see anyones face after they all knew about what happened. i continued walking when i heard yelling it was vinnie again.

he was running after me and stood infront of me making me stop and look at him. he pulled me into a kiss, i pushed him back a little as he looked at me and i looked down. "i cant im sorry" i said as i walked to a busy area and called an uber.

i went to a hotel and got a room for the night. i was gonna wait until after christmas to ask my auntie if i could stay with her for a little. they gave my key card and i went up to the 10th floor and closed it locking it and texted sienna to be private about it but i asked her if she could bring me a little bit of clothes, she said sure and did.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

kaits notes~

hiya, hows yalls day?

mine was boring lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.2K 41
π™Έπš— πš πš‘πš’πšŒπš‘ 𝚈/π™½πšœ 𝚊 πš‹πš›πš˜πš”πšŽπš—, πšπš›πš˜πšžπš‹πš•πšŽπš πšπšŽπšŽπš— πšπš›πš˜πš– 𝚊 πš›πš˜πšžπšπš‘ πš‹πšŠπšŒπš”πšπš›πš˜πšžπš—πš. πš‚πš‘πšŽ 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚜 πšœπš‘πšŽπšœ 'πš—πš˜πš 𝚠𝚘...
97.3K 863 26
π™Έπš— πš πš‘πš’πšŒπš‘ πš’πš˜πšžπš› πšπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš‘πš’πš›πšŽπšœ 𝚊 πš‹πš˜πšπš’πšπšžπšŠπš›πš πšπš˜πš› 𝚒𝚘𝚞, πšπš‘πšŽπš›πšŽπšœ 𝚊 πšœπšπš›πš’πšŒπš πš›πšžπš•πšŽ 𝚘𝚏 'πš—πš˜ πšπšŠπšπš’πš—πš'...
328K 3.6K 61
you move into a house with a bunch of tiktokers....thats all I'm going to say ON HOLD