Addicted to You

By drreidsboyband

Spencer Reid is our resident good boy, but what'll happen when he meets the new girl across the hall?? Spence... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
!!!!!
24
25
26
Just some fun hc's!
More headcanon's because why not:)
Even more hc's because I can't stop:)
26
27
More headcanons if that's even possible
28
Quick Author's Note
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
This is not a chapter!!! Just a lil fun thing<3
38
39
40
IMPORTANT!!!
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
Epilogue One: Mini Gremlins
PLEASE READ

17

5K 112 22
By drreidsboyband

TW: desciptions of abuse

Atticus instantly hit it off with all the girls on the team. Garcia and JJ were braiding her hair into two french braids as her and Emily were talking. (Atti was secretly very attracted to her, but she wouldn't dare act on it because of her newfound commitment to Reid). 

"So you read through my journal huh?"

"Yeah, it was sweet the things you wrote about Spencer. Although, I have to say my favorite part was when you wrote, 'I mean, I'm just tryna fuck him before I die. But holy shit is he clueless, I swear if he doesn't make a move I think I'm gonna lose my mind'", Emily laughed. 

"I wrote that? Oh my god, I knew the stuff I wrote it there was embarrassing but holy shit", Att chuckled. 

"Speaking of which, have you written anything new about our boy wonder?", Garcia asked as she finsihed off her braid. 

"Actually, yes", just then Spencer entered the room holding a strawberry milkshake. She smiled and reached out her hands in a sort of 'give me' motion. 

"Is that for me or the shake?"

"Mmmm, both", she shrugged. 

He handed it to her and kissed her softly.

"What's this for?"

"I know it's your favorite and that sugar boosts your mood. And also I figured that if we had anymore Jell-O eating contests that you would puke", he laughed. 

"Yeah probably. Thank you, now get out.", she giggled. 

"What? Why?", he pretended to be hurt. 

"Because the girls want to hear the lastest thing I've written and I don't want you to hear it"

"Fine", he sighed, "Can I at least get another kiss?", she nodded and kissed him again sweetly before shooing him away. JJ handed her notebook and guitar to her.

I alway thought I might be bad

Now I'm sure that it's true

'Cause I think you're so good

And I'm nothing like you

Look at you go, I just adore you

I wish that I knew

What makes you think I'm so special

Spencer re-entered the room, "There's a million reasons that I think you're special, but I think it would be impossible to name all of them."

She furrowed her brows, "Thin walls Att, thin walls", he chuckled. 

"If you keep secretly listening to me singing, I'm gonna slap you", she joked. 

He rolled his eyes, "Don't fucking give me attitude bitch. I almost died!", she laughed. 

"Actually, you did"

"What?"

"Yeah, you coded in the ambulance for a minute"

"Really?"

"Yeah, you don't remember?"

"No, bitch I was dead"

"Oh, right", he kissed her forehead. 

"You guys are so cute I think I might throw up", Emily giggled. 

"Yeah, who knew Spence was such a romantic", JJ joined.  

"He's not"

"Yes I am!", he shrieked in disbelief. 

Atti smiled as she turned towards him, "I'm kidding", she cupped his face and gently rubbed his cheek with her thumb. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls left, so it was just Att and Spencer. She winced as she sat up. 

"Are you ok?", he questioned with concern. 

"I'd be better if I had a blunt", she laughed. Reid furrowed his brows, "I asked them to take me off the pain meds"

"I figured you'd say that. But why? They're supposed to be helping you"

"Pain killers are a dangerous road for me to go down baby"

He sighed and dug through his bag, pulling out a blunt with a glass tip out of a case. 

"You know me so well", she giggled. She groaned as he helped her get up and led her outside. Atti sat down and lit up the blunt as Spencer wrapped his arm around her. 

"Am I even allowed to get high in a hospital?", she questioned as she exhaled the smoke. 

"You have a medical card, so technically, yes", Att giggled as the high started to hit her after taking a few more hits. She blew out the fire on the tip when it was halfway gone and Spence looked at her in confusion. 

"What? I'm saving it for later", she laughed again. 

He smiled at her, "You always get so giggly"

They went back inside and had yet another Jell-O eating contest. Atticus always beat Spencer, despite it being his favorite food. But he didn't care, he only did it because he wanted to see her smile. 

Atticus' sibilings entered the room, bearing some of her favorite snacks. 

"Is she high?", Aeacus laughed, seeing Att's eyes drooping low and her mouth hanging slightly open as she was watching her favorite anime on her laptop. 

"Mhm", Spencer replied, "She made the doctors take her off the pain medications"

"Typical Atti, never listens to anyone", Apollo commented. 

"Are those snacks?", Att looked up. 

"Mhm", Athena handed them to her and she smiled wide. Atti shoved some snacks in her mouth, before muttering, "Sleepy", under her breath. 

"When was the last time you slept?", Reid asked with concern. 

"The night I had surgery."

"What?! Atticus that was two days ago"

"Yes, I know. I just can't sleep, it hurts to lay on my side. And I just wanna get the hell out of here! God damn it!"

"Geez, calm down Atti. They just wanna make sure your internal stitches don't rip", Aeacus scolded. 

"Yeah, well if they were gonna fucking rip, it would of happened yesterday or something! Shit!", she started to rub her palm into her left eye. 

"Att, you have to calm down. You're stressing yourself out too much.", Atena walked over to rub her back lightly. Atticus groaned through gritted teeth in annoyance as she dug her palm deeper into her eye. Apollo tilted his head, telling Spencer to step outside with him. 

"What the hell was that?", Reid asked. 

"When something triggers her PTSD, she blows up and gets tunnel vision. Hospitals stress her out because she was always in and out of them as a kid. I mean our dad fucking put her in the ICU one time"

"What?", his brow furrowed and his face fell. 

"He stabbed her with an ice pick a couple times and slashed her wrist. She lost so much blood, and when she got out of surgery she couldn't breath on her own from shock."

"I had no idea that it was that bad."

"Yeah, well once she goes home her tics might start up again so make sure she's taking her meds. Try to keep her away from alcohol. Oh, and she'll probably have nightmares, you can wake her up just don't touch her afterwards unless she initates it first"

He nodded his head, "Ok", they re-entered the room and saw Aeacus holding Atticus down against the bed. 

"Fuck! Get the fuck off of me! What the fuck!"

"Alright, just promise you're not gonna run."

"I'm not gonna fucking run! Get the hell off of me!"

Her sibilings looked at Spencer, their expressions read 'good luck', before they exited the room. Att sat back up as she huffed out a breath, scrunching her face up out of frustration. 

"Baby, calm down. It's ok", he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead. She sighed and her expression softened. She pulled back her jaw clenched and her eyes still full of irritation.  He grabbed her face and covered it in soft kisses before planting his lips against hers, "They're gonna release you today anyway."

"Are you just saying that because you want me to relax?"

"No, I'm serious. I'm taking you back home later tonight."

"Oh, thank god. I really lost my shit for a second, holy fuck", she laughed under her breath. Spencer kissed her forehead before walking back outside to her family, "You guys can come back in now."

He kissed her cheek and left the room again. 

"You sure he's not your boyfriend?", Apollo chuckled. 

"It's--we're working on it", she rolled her eyes still slightly annoyed, "So, you guys ever find mom?"

"Atti...", Athena began as the three of them exchanged a look. 

"What?"

"She's--she's gone", Athi whispered. 

"What do you mean? Like--she's dead?", Att raised her eyebrows as her eyes welled with tears. 

"Att, we know things changed for you and mom after she got clean and dad left--", Aeacus started. 

"No--it's fine. I don't care."

"Atti, don't put up those walls. Don't shut us out."

"I'm serious. There's nothing I can do about it now, so it doesn't fucking matter.", she looked away and crossed her arms. 

Apollo sighed, "Fine, but when you're ready to talk about it don't be afraid to call."

She didn't reply and they knew by the fact that she was avoiding eye contact that she was shutting down. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: would ya'll believe me if i said it took two days to write this chapter. and it still ain't even that good lmao. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 1K 19
spencer reid fan fiction. spencer reid meets a girl, who is the complete opposite of him. but also, exactly like him. gianna beckett, seems to have s...
2M 38.4K 34
✧ -"Closing your eyes, you think of the man who's holding you; what he's been through...you and Spencer Reid are two broken people just trying to put...
74.8K 1.3K 30
Y/n's trauma leads to her fallout and Spencer's relapse. After an altercation at work Y/n decides to disappear, leaving Spencer alone. After years of...
9.9K 152 10
this is a story about reid x morgan bc they were platonic soulmates this will be a very smutty story so BEWARE😍