it started with a follow

By 0800-BIL-MF-EILISH

IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING/REWRITING this story contains swearing, small smut, and use of drugs and/or alcohol... More

I
II
III
IV
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35

29

599 18 59
By 0800-BIL-MF-EILISH

madison

there i was, standing at our spot in the park. i didn't know what to do here by myself. i laid down and looked up at the stars, as if. pretending i could hear billie make up constellations again. i let out a laugh while crying as i thought of the time she looked so intrigued in the sunset.

?: what are you doing here all alone?

i sit up and turn around, aware of my surroundings. she sits next to me and i lay down again.

madison: just thinking.

layla: it's 3 in the morning. you shouldn't be out here. it's dangerous

madison: i think i'll be alright

layla: want me to go?

madison: nah, you're alright.

she lays with me and sighs.

layla: what are we looking at

i scoff

madison: nothing really. billie used to make up random constellations and point at nothing when we used to come here.

she laughs.

layla: why isn't she here?

madison: we had an argument at the party.

layla: oh..

we lay in silence for a while before hearing someone singing and others laughing.

layla: they're coming our way

i sit up and turn around, finding eli, isaac, jah, dani, zoe, finn, claudia and billie walking towards us. i couldn't see they're faces, but i noticed the difference in their figures.

elijah: OUR LOVE HAS GONE COLD

isaac: YOU'RE INTERTWINING YOUR SOUL

finneas: WITH SOMEBODY ELSE

elijah: hey guys

madison: what are you guys doing here?

elijah: billie wanted to come here but we said we wouldn't let her go alone. what about you?

madison: basically same thing.

we watch as billie walks over to us and whispers in layla's ear. she gets up and they walk away from us, sitting a few feet in front of us. everyone gasps as claudia sits next to me, finneas sitting next to her.

claudia: she actually did it

madison: did what?

elijah: well she said she was going to

madison: what is she doing?

zoe: yeah but then she doubted it

madison: GUYS

finneas: billie said she was gonna ask out layla. we don't know if it's to make you mad but yeah

i get up and start to walk away, i should have known better. arms wrap around me and i turn myself around to cry into jah's shirt.

jahseh: it's okay

i wipe my tears as billie and layla get up.

layla: billie just asked me out!!

finneas: great, what did you say?

layla: YES!

i pull jah's arm toward the park and he walks with me to the swings. we both sit down and just start to play on the park.

jahseh: i feel like a kid again

madison: i used to play at this park when i was kid. i'd come here with my dad. there used to be a slide that looked so big because i was so little.

jahseh: that's cute

all of a sudden i felt joy and happiness. being around jahseh made me feel calm and safe. i let out a chuckle as we both swing as high as we can, it almost feeling like we're having a competition

jahseh: here i go..

he jumps off

jahseh: AAAAAAHHHHH

he lands on isaac, who was jogging past. i burst out laughing and almost fall off. i jump off and land on my feet looking at him and smiling.

jahseh: we need to do this more often.

he grabs my hand and drags me to the monkey bars.

jahseh: jump on my back

i jump up and he catches me, his hands gripping onto the back of my thighs. he walks below the bars, slow enough so that i could grab onto them one by one. we both laugh as we do this, and he turns around to find everyone sitting on the bench watching us.

finneas: alright guys i think it's home time.

madison: come to my house. we can watch spongebob and lose sleep.

and that's just what we did. jah held my hand as we walked down the street to my place.. and technically layla's. the twins got the popcorn ready like usual, while dani got the drinks. everything was back to normal. except for one small thing. we settled on spongebob, since claudia and i had stopped the whole streaming thing we wanted to do. what can i say, we got through seven seasons out of twelve.  we were all snuggled on the couches facing my flat screen. layla and billie, finn and claudia, eli and zoe, isaac and dani and me and jah. i felt eyes on me the whole time, only to find billie staring at me while playing with her new girlfriend's hair. i watch as she starts to kiss her neck, her eyes locked on mine. she noticed me tear up and smirks.

jahseh: you okay?

he whispers in my ear and i nod

jahseh: i felt your breath change

madison: i'm okay

jahseh: sure?

he squeezes my hand and i nod. i shuffle in my seat, almost forgetting i'm in between his legs and his breath hitches

madison: sorry

jahseh: it's okay

i take out my phone and change billie's contact to billie eilish before jah gets a message. he flips his phone and we both read the message.

bil: leave her alone man

he scoffs and we both look at her, to find her now looking at the tv. he slumps in his seat, darting up when his crotch hits my back; he's hard. i smirk as he pokes my sides.

jahseh: sorry

madison: don't be

jahseh: get up for a second please

i get up and he gets off the couch.

jahseh: going bathroom, i'll be back

i look at billie, who now has a mad expression on her face. she looks at me and i smirk, her face flushing red. she leans into layla, whispering in her ear before layla gets up and billie leaves the room.

claudia: well we might as well pause here, have a little break.

isaac turns the light on.

madison: i'm gonna go get out of these pants.

i walk upstairs and jahseh comes out of the bathroom.

jahseh: oh hello

madison: hi

jahseh: coming downstairs?

madison: yeah i'm just gonna go get a hoodie

jahseh: okay, see you down there

madison: yup, don't wait for me

jahseh: okay i'll let them know

i walk into my room and find billie standing in front of my closet. i don't say anything, but watch as she opens it and pulls out an over sized hoodie. she turns around and walks up to me.

billie: wear it, for me

i take it from her and hold it up. blohsh.

billie: i know we're mad at eachother right now but please just wear it and know i hate being mad at you

madison: you have a girlfriend i should be the one that's mad

billie: i know, just- wear it

before i can react she pecks my lips then walks away. i throw it on my bed and grab blue hoodie then put it on, taking my pants off. i bun my hair and run downstairs.

madison: hiiii

billie looks at me and she immediately notices, a small smile appearing on her lips. i sit with jahseh and smile to myself as claudia plays the episode. i look at billie and she pulls her red hood up, covering her face.

adorable

how can i stay mad at her?

-----
tenks 🥰
1248 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 12.7K 52
"why do you vape? it's bad for you. you know that, right?" she asked quietly after a moment. "i know it is, but i can't stop now. it's an addiction."...
211K 4.6K 35
Just read it. BILLIE IS A SUBMISSIVE Disclaimer: Smut Swearing gxg Mature scenes First Chapter Out: March 26th, 2020 Achieved: ↪#1 in #agmcdaniel
1.2M 28.4K 53
"god, i'm so glad i picked up his call." achieved: #1 in #billieeilish #1 in #billie #1 in #eilish #1 in #billieeilishfanfic #1 in #fic #1 in #wlw ...
45.7K 697 22
a collection of short stories/imagines that i can't be bothered to turn into full stories. fluff, smut, etc. {gxg & g!p}