No One Else (Dior Johnson)

By MrsDiorr

After spending majority of his life feeling alone Dior, a very quiet and timid young man meets Isaiah a girl... More

Diclaimers and copyright
Cast
Prologue
No Witnesses
Roll some more
N.A.M.E
RememberYou
Gone
Pearly Gates
COLD
Armed And Dangerous
Talk 2 U
DisappointedButNotSurprised
WannaBeMyFriend
NotSoSweetDreams
Not An Update
Broken Rules
Broken Rules Pt2
FavouriteFlavour
GetYou
NeedMe
Unknown Lover
PrideIsTheDevil
WetDreamz
Revelations
HavingEverythingRevealed
MyRider
Floods
Announcement
GoodDays
Drained
Feelings
TheStartOfTheEnd
ForYou
Karma
Regrets

Silence

1.6K 69 17
By MrsDiorr

ՏIᒪᗴᑎᑕᗴ: L͜͡O͜͡U͜͡D͜͡E͜͡R͜͡ T͜͡H͜͡A͜͡N͜͡ A͜͡N͜͡Y͜͡ S͜͡O͜͡U͜͡N͜͡D͜͡

Isaiah

Josiah and Isaiah sat across from each other on either side of the of the dining room table. Isaiah gave her brother a mean look as she listened to her mother ramble on about self respect and not letting men play you.

Of course Josaiah went and snitched to Isaiah's mom who lived all the way in Atlanta. If he felt like Isaiah wasn't getting through to Isaiah he ran to her mom.

Snitch ass. Isaiah mouthed to him still giving him an ugly look. As usual Josaiah didn't really care.

"Yes ma" she spoke into the phone reluctantly.

"Aight bye" she pushed the phone to Josaiah who proceeded to in Isaiah's opinion talk shit to her mom.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure she don't see that lil nigga again" he spoke into the phone before saying bye and hanging up.

Isaiah still sat there with her arms crossed giving her brother a mug.

"Yo mom's said one more fuck up and you going back"

"This wasn't even a fuck up. I just want to a party that's it. I wasn't even doing anything wild" she said in frustration. In her opinion she wasn't dressed inappropriately and she wasn't drunk and acting a fool.

"I told you ion want you with that boy. I'm not gon say it again. That motherfucker had you put here looking like a stupid ass girl while you was in Atlanta" Josaiah didn't understand why his sister went back to him.

"That nigga was in every girls face out here talking bout he ain't even know who you are. You look dumb as hell parading around with his bum ass" he continued.

"It's not even that deep Joey. We still young why we gotta be so serious. Didn't you fuck around on Brook in the beginning of y'all relationship and y'all good now right" she sassed. Which was true. When they started dating they were in 11th grade and like a lot of other high school boys Josaiah couldn't keep his pants on.

Brooklyn just like a young and nàieve girl in love she forgave him multiple times. A few years after they graduated from high school you could say he matured cause Brooklyn became the only woman in his eyes. Of course she still had major trust issues and didn't mind throwing his past cheating ways in his face everyone they argued.

"Mind your business" he gave her a stern look.

"You mind yours too then" she spat back with her face scrunched up.

"You are my business Isaiah. I'm not gon let you get hurt by nobody especially no clown ass nigga" he reasoned with her. Honestly Josaiah loved his little sister more than anything and as much as it hurt him that she was grown now and suddenly took an interest in boys he had no choice but to accept it.

"I get where you coming from I guess" she shrugged her shoulders.

"Good. Now stop being mad at me" she walked over to her side forcing her into a hug.

"I wish you was still a little girl. When you thought boys was ugly" he fake cried hugging her tighter.

"Y'all still ugly" she wiggled out of his hug.

"No sir not me" Tari'q popped up out of nowhere with a strawberry poptart in hand.

"Bruh why you always eating my shit?" Josaiah mugged Tari'q.

"It's not my fault Brook be buying all the shit I like" Tari'q defended.

"Heard you was on your hot girl shit last night Blue" Riq took a bite of his poptart.

"Heard Ty had to drag you out that bitch too" Tari'q laughed.

"That's a damn lie" she rolled her eyes.

"D tryna talk to you bout something later on" Tari'q spoke to Josaiah.

Isaiah often heard them taking about D. She didn't know who this D person is but they managed to bring him up often. She never really cared to know so she never asked.

Josaiah smacked his lips. He already knew what D wanted and he was reluctant do go through with it.

"That nigga know that ion do that shit no mo"

"Just hear him out" Tari'q suggested.

"Aight" he waved him off.

They both turned their heads to Iasaih who seemed to be waiting for them to finish their conversation.

"Take me to McDonald's Joey" she demanded. Of course Josaiah said yes.

****

"ᗴᐯᗴᖇYᗷOᗪY'Տ ᗩT ᗯᗩᖇ ᗯITᕼ ՏOᗰᗴTᕼIᑎᘜ. Iᗰ ᗩT ᗯᗩᖇ ᗯITᕼ ᗰY Oᗯᑎ H̶E̶A̶R̶T̶ ՏOᗰᗴTIᗰᗴՏ"

-Tᑌᑭᗩᑕ

DIOR

Silence. The loudest, loneliest most damaging sound. That's all he could hear. His whole life he's been told to stay silent that even when alone taking to himself feels wrong.

"Speak only when spoken to"

"Speak only when you have something useful to say"

That's all he ever heard.

He stayed to himself so much and stayed silent to the point that the sound of his own voice often angered him.

The silence was lonely, torturous. Ironic how loud it was.

He sat in the corner of the empty room slumped against the wall trying to collect his thoughts. He'd been in that position for the past four hours trying to think. It's like he couldn't function without a blunt in between his fingers with the weed flowing through his veins but he couldn't get up to roll one up.

He felt weak. Physically and mentally. He often wondered how he made to this age when so many times the silence managed to bring him close to taking his own life.

He looked around the room. The bare walls painted in a solid black. The windows blocked out any light as they were cover by a thick dark brown curtain. All he could hear was the heavy silence.

His eyes felt heavy but they wouldn't close long enough for him to sleep. They burned in hope of relief. Relief that his body couldn't provide. He kept them closed though he was wide awake just to satisfy them for the time being.

Suddenly a faint sound took over his ears. Sluggishly he followed it to his room. His phone sat there ringing. The screen flashed SEKANI.

His heart fluttered a little. He really needed the distraction from his thoughts.

He slid the screen to answer and placed the phone to his ear. As usual he said nothing. Sekani said nothing as well. Ever since he could remember his brother never spoke first when he answered the phone. Every time he called he'd wait a few seconds hoping his brother would greet him and was always met with disappointment.

"Wassup big bro" he spoke into the phone.

"Sup" Dior answered.

Dry ass nigga. Sekani thought.

"You busy with something?" Sekani asked in a hopefully voice.

Dior sighed heavely. He already knew where he was going with this.

"Nah"

"Can you take me to see dad" he could hear the fear in his brothers voice. He didn't like that. It didn't sit right with him that his brother had any sort of fear for him.

"10 minutes" he said. He couldn't disappoint his brother. That's the one person he was one of two he'd never  disappointed and he hoped it would stay that way.

"Thanks man. I'll be outside when you get here" he hung up quickly.

Dior ran a hand down his face in frustration. He didn't enjoy seeing his dad but he always tried hoping their relationship would get better.

***

After picking up his brother they both drove down to the prison. The ride was almost an hour as the prison was outside the city.

Sekani made sure to blast the music loudly. He played some Young Thug and even though that wasn't Dior's taste he didn't mind.

Sekani managed to talk his head off as usual. Sekani in a way was kind of like his older brother. Very quite but he enjoyed talking to his brother.

Growing up Sekani could tell that his brother wasn't like other kids. He was always working for his dad and he barely ever spoke. Dior answered in nods, head shakes and one word answers. This didn't bother Sekani much but it did kinda concern him.

They arrived at the prison and signed in. As he always did Sekani went to the "bathroom" while they brought his father to the visiting rooms. He did this to give Dior and his father some time alone.

"Nigga don't you got anything better to do than spend your time in a damn prison willingly" Ezekiel mugged Dior through the glass.

"You the only nigga I know who stay in and out of prison without a damn charge" he continued while shaking his head. He did this all the time. Inside he was happy as fuck every time Dior came to see him in here. Even with the way that he raised Dior he was happy that he was forgiving like his mother.

"Nigga if you ain't want me here you woulda been put me on your no visitors list" Dior mugged him back. First full sentence of the day. Sekani smiled to himself as he stood out of site but he could still hear them.

"Yeah well yo boring ass always find a way to entertain me even though you far from entertaining" he shrugged before laughing at his son who held a mug as usual.

"You swear you funny with them lame ass jokes" Dior said to his father. He didn't want to talk to his dad but he knew his brother was watching so he put up a front for him. He wanted Sekani to believe that his plan to make them closer was working.

"How the fuck am I happier than you and I'm the one who's locked up" Ezekiel shook his head once again.

"Cause you prolly on prison crack" Dior shrugged at his dad who held a smile on his face.

Even though Dior isn't the most talkative person he always tried his best when it comes to his father. They probably had the worst father son relationship growing up but deep down Dior wanted that connection with him that he had with Sekani.

His father is currently facing multiple murder, drug, possession and human trafficking charges. Just from the murders alone he will never leave jail and he's made peace with that and so has Dior.

With his father in prison the only person Dior has on the outside is himself as he would say. And even though he knew that wasnt the truth he told himseld that cause even in a room  full of people he still felt an overwhelming feeling of lonliness.

"How is it out there" Ezekiel's face turned serious.

"Still the same" he shrugged. In his eyes nothing interesting ever happens in his life.

"How's that nigga Tari'q?"

Annoying as fuck. He thought to himself.

He hates to admit it but he actually had a lot of love for him and would kill anybody who fuck with him.

"Ion know" he kept it simple even though he just saw that nigga yesterday.

"Keep acting like you don't care bout him" his father laughed at him.

"Fuck you nigga I'm leaving" Dior got up.

"Bring Ari with you next time" Ezekiel said causing Dior to nod. He didn't like Ari in this type of environment but at some point Tari'q would bring her anyway.

He walked off as Sekani walked in. Sekani on the other hand had a pretty good relationship with his father and he loved him dearly. This did make Dior a little jealous.

He had to try so hard to even speak to his dad and for Sekani it was all natural. He often wondered if he was the issue and every time he came to the conclusion that there's no other reason it was anybody else.

***

Hope y'all liked that❤

Please excuse grammatical errors. It is not edited.

Tell me what you think.

Criticism is welcomed as long as you're not mean about it😭

Please Vote, Comment And Share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 263 23
๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‘๐€๐†๐„; ๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ, ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ, ๐จ๏ฟฝ...
351K 13K 32
"But... why didn't you tell me?" There was a desperate-sounding crack in his voice when his eyes finally met mine and I knew it was now or never. "I...
4.7K 191 14
[Book 2] You ain't my boyfriend. I ain't your girlfriend. But you don't want me to see anybody. ** Read book 1 before you read this. **
112K 2.8K 41
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if it were a movie? Or some sappy romance novel that you wish your life could be like but it's not? Someti...