Normal to us (GxGxG) ✔️

By See_you_feel_you

Three happily married wives going through life together. Not normal to the world but normal to them. Alex Wo... More

FYI
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chater 26
Chapter 27
Author's Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author's Note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Sequel Announcement

Chapter 21

12K 438 106
By See_you_feel_you

Alex's POV

Something inside me knew this would happen. I knew that my mom wouldn't share the joy of our pregnancy. The smiles and the hugs fooled me. It really did.

I thought she was happy for me but standing here in the dark, freezing my ass off, I now see she isn't happy.

"Alex I am your mother. Normal daughters share this with their mothers." she says pacing around our front lawn.

She is the last person to leave which was weird at first but as soon as she asked me to walk with her to the car. That's when I realized she had this whole conversation planned out.

"I wanted to know you are planning on starting a family. That you went for the insemination, the pregnancy test, the first ultrasound. I missed all of that." she says in an angry tone.

"Mom, you know Steph and Maya always wanted a family and you know how scared I was, in fact I am still fucking scared." I yell in annoyance.

"And I didn't tell you or anyone else because this is my family. This is our journey." I point back at the house where Stephanie and Maya are probably standing at a window listening to our conversation.

"This was my choice. I didn't want to tell anyone. Why can't you just respect my decisions? I respected yours and I forgave you for it."

I can see my words struck a nerve because she stays silent for a few seconds. "That is not fair Alex. I did that to protect you and your brother. You know that. " she says with tears in her eyes.

"Yes mom I know. I am doing the exact same thing with my own reasons. I am protecting my family. Why can't you just accept that?" I cry out.

She looks at me and slowly shakes her head. "I'm just gonna go" she whispers and gets in her car without saying anything else.

I watch her drive off and the tears run down my cheek. I take a few deep breaths to calm myself down. I don't want to take my anger out on my wives.

After a few more minutes I get myself together and go back inside. I hate being like this in front of my wives. This isn't the first time my mother made me this angry and it's probably not the last.

I walk into our house and close the door as soft as I can. I just need a couple more minutes and I need to take this fucking thing out of my hand.

I round the stairs and head for my office. I close the door and take a seat at my desk. I stop my fluid and disconnect the IV line.

Just as I start working on my hand, my office door slowly opens up but nobody says anything. I can feel them stare at me and I appreciate their concern. They obviously know I am crying because of the screaming match outside but they wait for me to talk first.

"Lovies can we not talk about it tonight please. I don't have the energy" I say in a whisper while taking the IV line out of my hand.

I hear a soft sigh from them both and I hate letting them down. They just want to help me but I can't right now.

"Do you need some help baby?" I hear Maya ask and they both step closer towards my desk.

"No I am ok thanks honey. I am all done" I smile and look up, showing them my hand.

I can tell the smile doesn't really help with my  probably red cried eyes. They both sigh again and I now see the concerning look on their faces.

"I just want to go to bed" I say standing up. I feel a hand from both Stephanie and Maya giving me a comforting touch on my body.

Without moving an inch away, still blocking my path to the door. They look at me and I know they aren't happy with me not talking about it. It's normal for me too keep things bottled up but they hate it.

I feel them both pull me closer and I wrap my arms around their necks. They place soft kisses on my cheeks and necks while they hold me close. I just take a deep breath and close my eyes, enjoying the love I am receiving.

I know they hate when I am quiet and I understand why. They obviously know what happened and they know I am not ok. So unlike my mother they respect my decision.

.....

Going home on a Friday night after my last shift is an amazing feeling. I've had a long day and though I didn't really plan on going home this late, I am still relieved that I am off for the next couple of weeks.

I am excited to spend some time with Maya and Stephanie. These last couple of weeks have been rough and I just need a break.

I haven't talked to my mother for two weeks. She hasn't called me and I certainly won't call her. Not this time.

It's almost ten pm as I pull into the garage. Maya and Stephanie are both home already. They both were at the restaurant tonight and I was really disappointed that I couldn't join them for dinner but my surgery took longer than expected.

I walk into the house and hear the tv playing in the living room. I instantly smile because I know Stephanie is probably latching onto Maya under a blanket. It's started snowing this week and she is not happy.

Maya on the other hand loves the snow. She literally ran outside and made snow angels without a jacket on.

"I need some love!" I yell towards the living room while opening the fridge to get myself some food.

"Well hello sexy mama" I hear Maya walking into the kitchen.

I smile turning around with a piece of cake ready to go into my mouth.

"No, no, no" she grabs it away from me. "Baby you know the rules" she says and puts it into her mouth. The rule is I have to eat healthy food before anything else.

Before she can chew though, I grab her face and stick my tongue into her mouth. She starts laughing, trying to push me away but I hold her in place till I get a small taste of the frosting.

I pull away and some of the cake falls out her mouth. "Baby!" she yells in laughter.

"Stop stealing my cake" I laugh and wipe my mouth. I smile and step closer to cup her face, giving her another kiss.

She puts her hands around my waist and I tease her with my tongue, tasting a bit more frosting on her lips. She starts laughing again and slightly pulls away. "There is nothing left" she mumbles against my lips.

"I have to make sure" I smile and pull her back for another slow deep kiss. She doesn't stop smiling but she still continues to kiss me.

"Hi honey" she whispers, leaving small pecks on my lips.

"Hi sweetheart, I missed you" I whisper back and pull her closer for a tight hug.

"I missed you too. Why are you so late?" she asks rubbing her hands over my ass while I hang around her neck. "And on your last day?"

"Complications with my patient. Sorry baby, I really wanted to come to the restaurant." I whisper kissing her cheek a few times.

"It's ok we just wanted to celebrate that you are finally on holiday." she smiles.

"I know, so did I. Where is Steph?"

"She fell asleep on the couch. We had a busy day with the arrangements for tomorrow night."

"Aahh our pour baby, why didn't you guys go to bed?" I frown, feeling slightly guilty now.

"No baby it's fine. She wanted to stay but after tomorrow night we can all relax." she smiles and gives me a soft kiss.

"Aahh I can't wait" I groan in happiness, getting a bottle water from the fridge.

"Me too. I'll heat up your actual dinner" she grins. "Go wake up our wife and bring her to this couch"

I roll my eyes at her comment and make my way around the island. "I am still having cake afterwards."

"We'll see" she laughs as I step out into the the living room.

The tv is playing but who doesn't sleep their best when there is background noise? I walk around the couch and smile at the sight of Stephanie cuddled up in a thick blanket. I can't wait to get to bed and have her cuddle me.

I bend down next to the couch and wipe a strand of hair from her face. I lean forward and place a soft kiss on her forehead. "Steph baby" I whisper and she stirs at my voice but her eyes stay closed.

"I am home" I smile at her cuteness.

I lean forward again to kiss her all over her face a few times and leave a lingering kiss on her lips. It takes a few seconds before I feel her sleepily kiss me back.

"Where have you been?" she cries out in a sleepy voice and bring her arm around my neck.

She opens her eyes and I can see she was in a deep sleep. I hate waking them up for any reason but I know she will be mad at me if I don't.

"I am sorry sweetheart but I am home now. I missed you so much" I whisper caressing her cheek. "I heard you had a busy day. Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I just want this party to be over with. I am so fucking tired." she sighs and closes her eyes again.

She shouldn't feel like this about the party. Even though her employees just come for the free booze. This should be a big deal for her. She is running her own company. Not any woman can do that.

"Maybe you should think about seeing me in my dress. I bought it just for you"

I see a smile creeping on her face and I feel satisfied with my attempt to make her feel better. She should be excited about this party, even if it's just seeing her wives dress up for her.

"Is it easy to rip off?" she smirks. Of course that's where her mind goes and I don't blame her. We only dress up like this on special occasions and Stephanie's office party is one of them.

We have this rule that we get ready in different rooms. Right now, nobody knows what the other's outfits looks like. Stephanie goes to the venue first then Maya and I go afterwards.

We like to make an entrance for Stephanie because she deserves it.

"Of course baby. First thing I checked." I smile. "And just to make you more excited. I picked a dress to show my bump" I whisper leaning closer to her. "So everyone can see I am yours" I kiss her. "And that I am carrying our babies"

She smiles wide and cups my face to give me  a passionate kiss. One thing she hates about this party is everyone always hitting on me and Maya. And I think if she knows that everyone would see I am pregnant they will leave us alone.

"Will you come sit with us in the kitchen while I eat?"

"Yes of course honey" she smiles and sits up.

We slowly make our way to the kitchen. Stephanie has me wrapped from behind in her blanket as she lays her head on my shoulder.

When we reach the couch, I hand her over to Maya and they lay down on the couch while I take a seat at the counter to eat.

.....

"Honey I am leaving now." I hear Stephanie talk behind the door. "Just so you know. I fucking hate this part."

I smile and walk towards the door. "I know sweetheart but we'll see you in half an hour."

We are all getting ready in different rooms and I am not wearing my dress yet but she is fully dressed so I can't see her.

"I look fucking hot incase your wondering."

"I didn't need to wonder about that. I know you look hot. You always do" I smile biting my bottom lip.

I can't wait to see them. I am actually really excited about tonight. We almost never go out like this. With our busy schedules we just want to spend some time with each other at home. And to dress up like this, just adds to the excitement.

"I don't want to brag but Maya said the exact same thing two minutes ago." she laughs but I can literally hear the smirk in her tone.

"We only speak the truth my love"

"Yeah yeah" her insecurity creeps in. She gets shy about certain compliments and I think she is also nervous about tonight. She always is. "But I love you and I will see you in a bit ok"

"I love you too honey."

I hear her brush her hand on the door then she walks away.

I already did my hair and part of my makeup. Maya asked me to hold off on my lipstick, she wants to see me first, so I do a double check on everything before I get into my dress.

I decided to go for long-sleeved red dress that hugs my body all the way to my feet. There is a slit up till mid thigh and lace at the top, covering my chest and back. This will be the last time I can wear a tight dress like this for a while and I am really excited about it.

I zip up my dress and smile in satisfaction. This is exactly what I wanted. I put on my heels and get ready to go see Maya.

I walk down the hallway towards the guest room she occupied for tonight. I don't know why I am nervous, I guess I am just excited to have a fun night with them. I am excited to see Stephanie celebrate her successful year. Even though I can't drink I am just excited to get out.

I think we all need a night out.

"Honey are you ready?" I ask knocking on the door.

"I think the question is, are you ready baby?" she laughs with confidence. "But I am. I am coming out"

I take a step back from the door just as she opens it and my jaw drops to the floor. "Fucking hell baby. You look gorgeous!" I yell out covering my mouth.

There, standing in all her glory is my beautiful wife dressed in a black, off-shoulder dress that comes out at her waist and falls down to the ground with elegance. Her hair is up in a messy bun and a few strands of hair hanging off the side of her face.

We both just stare at each other for a good few minutes with her hand in mine.

"You are breathtaking!" she cries out with a big smile on her face. "Look at your stomach baby." she smiles and reaches out to touch it over my dress. "Aawwhh you look beautiful"

She looks at me with this loving smile and it warms my heart to see that emotion in her eyes. I wrap my arms carefully around her neck and her hands find my ass. She sends me a playful smirk and I can't help but feel a little flustered.

Knowing I'll get fat over the next couple of months, it's nice to know they still find me attractive and sexy.

"Good call on the lipstick" I whisper and lean closer to give her a sweet and passionate kiss.

I let my hands wonder to gently cup her face as I pull away. "You ready to go"

"Yes let's go celebrate our sexy lawyer." she smiles widely and grab my hand to lead me down the stairs.

......

Going up in the elevator with a few other guests, my hand is securely intertwined with Maya's. She looks absolutely gorgeous and I've already caught a few wondering eyes checking her out. Even outside, where we wore thick coats to protect ourselves from the cold.

I unconsciously tighten my grip around her hand when I see a young guy in front of us turn around a few times, looking at both of us too long.

Never ending story.

The elevator finally comes to a stop and the doors open up to a beautiful lit room. Their is soft music playing but the voices of people talking all over is drowning out any other sound.

We step out, hand in hand and is met with a waiter holding out a tray of champagne glasses.

Maya takes one with excited eyes and I groan in frustration. I love when people are ordered to serve me champagne and now I  can't enjoy it.

"Sorry baby" Maya whispers with a few comforting kisses on my cheek and I loving touch around my waist. "I won't drink either if it makes you feel better?"

"No, Please. It's ok." I smile and she frowns at me. "Baby, It's fine I'll just get the non-alcoholic one at the bar"

"Ok let's go get you a bottle" she smiles and I laugh at her eagerness to make me feel better.

We look around for the bar and make our way to it. However we didn't get very far when a beautiful woman stops us in our tracks.

"Fucking hell" Maya breathes out.

"You can say that again" I smirk and bite my bottom lip.

A few tables away is our gorgeous wife dressed in a tight maroon and black pantsuit. Her hair is curled with a piece of hair braided back at the side of her head. She has a white bottom up shirt and black heels that brings the whole outfit together.

She is talking with a few people oblivious to the fact that we are gawking at her from a distance.

"We get to take her home tonight" I whisper to Maya and she smiles wide.

Just when we look back at her, Stephanie does a double take when she sees us. She immediately stops talking and her mouth stays open for a few seconds before she flashes us that gorgeous smile.

She excuses herself and starts walking our way. A few people try to stop her on the way but she waves them off and keeps coming our way.

"Hey sexy" Maya smiles and reaches out for her hand.

"Lovies, you..... look..... amazing" she says between breaths as she looks up and down our bodies. "You took my breath away" she smiles.

"Thank you baby" I lean closer and give her a soft kiss. "You look fucking hot"

"Yes you do" Maya also leans closer with a kiss. She reaches around and squeezes her ass.

"Baby!" Stephanie laughs and leans closer towards us. She cups both our faces with a sweet smile. "This is all for you" she smirks.

There falls a short silence and we all just look at each other. Maya and I hold Stephanie around her waist as we ignore the rest of the room.

"We are so proud of you Steph" Maya says in a serious tone. "Tonight we celebrate you and the amazing work you do every day."

"We love you so much"

"I love you too" she smiles. "I am so happy you are here and I couldn't have done any of this without your love and support." she says giving us both a kiss.

"Steph honey, I know you have things to do but...... " Maya starts, leaving my side to stand next to her. "Look at the bump on our sexy baby mama" she smirks, pointing to my stomach.

"Aahh honey!" Stephanie smiles and immediately puts her hands on my stomach.

I knew this dress showing off my bump would make them happy.

A/N

Sorry for the delay but thank you once again for everyone that's reading and voting. It keeps me motivated.

Hope you are still enjoying it💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 50.9K 42
"I'll give you 25 million dollars if you act as my fiancee for six months" "What?!" #1 in wealth 31/08/2023 #9 in love 5/5/2023 #1 in wedding 5/4/20...
66.6K 3.2K 17
Sequel to Normal To Us A bigger family means more challenges and hardships to face. Alex, Stephanie and Maya will have to change and adapt to their n...
12.3K 296 18
Set before Jealousy. See how you end up with Casey Novak and Alex Cabot. Rated M** for some chapters.
15.1K 79 69
•will be adding more• this is my first thingy so don't judge 🫣🤭, don't mind typos!! - different story's for everyone!