༒ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟꜱ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ | 2:3༒

By harrystylels

*・: ❝Do you feel how much I miss spending my days with you?❞ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀ After years of burning in hell... More

Introduction
Characters + Aesthetics
The beginning
1
2
3
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
27.5
28
29
30
31
32

20

957 29 25
By harrystylels

Chicago Killers

20

   The dark skinned girl was sprawled out on the ground of Klaus Mikaelsons mysterious warehouse contemplating and wondering the exact moment her life went down hill and she became some slave to -of all mythical creatures- a vampire.

Evenda was so tired her body was sore from all the running and the only thing she could think of was jumping in a cold ocean.

The so called greatest creature to walk earth dropped a packet of sweet tarts on the girls stomach. He really didn't know what to feed her, what not too, he forgot what it was like to have a human stomach but he always saw mortals eat candy and whenever they ate candy they looked hyper, and he wanted both of his friends to have energy.

"Thank you!" She sang out her eyes still closed as she ripped the bag off her body. She finally sat up with a groan looking at Stefan who enjoyed the city of blues and jazz's beautiful night sky.

"You are so very welcome," Klaus stated in a motherly tone as he watched the ripper like a hyena would to a Lions leftovers. "Chicago was magical," He clasped his hand on his companion's shoulder.

"Yeah, well I'll take your word for it. Like I said before I don't remember much of it." The younger vampire shrugged off his touch not liking it.

"Down to business then?" He questioned as Stefan turned around walking off into the back of the large building not wanting to listen to the man who took away his almost perfect life with his absolutely perfect girlfriend.

"Why am I still with you? We had our fun the Hybirds failed. I mean don't you want to move on? We don't want to do this anymore, look at her she hasn't slept in 9 days." Stefan pointed out to the siren who's eyes begged for her to close as she ate her candy.

"She's fine nothing a little coffee can't fix." Klaus rolled his eyes. Evenda nodded at his words.

"As much as I hate agreeing with you, he's right Stefan, I'm perfectly fine just a little hungry and tired and I could possibly have rabies but I'm fine." She nodded her head.

Stefan sighed rubbing his eyes then looking at Klaus who turned to look the other way avoiding the stares. "She might not be completely fine but the rabies is just a inside joke we have, you wouldn't know."

"Besides we're going to go see one of my favorite witches, it'll be fun. If anyone can help us with our Hybird dilemma it's her." He stated jumping out of the structure and practically gliding to his car.

He had the whole day planned out, bar, apartment, a little story telling, and amazing everyone with his sickening powers. Maybe a little world wide domination later on but right now he was more focused on blowing at them.

Stefan sighed again crossing his arms turning around to look at Evenda who was knocked out in the arms of one of Klaus' little helpers as he was carrying her out.

"I got her." The vampire stated taking the girl into his own arms transporting her into the original's black automobile.

'✿.。.:**.:。.✿'

"Looks familiar doesn't it?" Klaus questioned Stefan with a smirk as the trio stepped foot in the bar all looking around the empty place.

Stefan shook his head furrowing his eyebrows as his hands went to touch some of the tables. "I can't believe this place is still here."

"What are you two on about?" The siren questioned as she looked around with them. She felt very left out in a good way though, whatever was happening here she was sure it was going to be very weird which is Klaus modo.

Her fingers ranked over the dusty tables collecting the fine powder on her fingers and looking at it with a stank face.

"You wouldn't understand..." Klaus stated amused with the way Stefans eyes gleamed as he took in the location. Evenda rolled her eyes.

"You gotta be kidding me!" Another voice was heard causing the three to turn their head in the direction of a lady standing there a smile placed on her face as she got closer.

"So a hybrid walks into a bar and says to the bartender-"

"Stop. You may be invincible but that doesn't make you funny." The woman stated not letting Klaus finish his joke. Evenda agreed with her but still she wanted to know how that joke ended.

"I remember you, Stefan Salvatore." The woman pointed out causing Stefan to nod letting out a little chuckle as his mind started to raise with unbelievably amazing memories that happened right at this bar. Evenda caught on to this as she placed her hand on his shoulder leaning on him acting as if she wasn't just in his mind, and relieving things with him.

"You're Gloria." The vampire smiled but then grew confused as to why she was still here. "Aren't you supposed to be..."

"Old and dead? Now if I die who's gonna run this place?" She grinned at him.

"Glorias a very powerful witch." Klaus whispered out smiling at the woman.

"I can slow the aging down, with a little bit of herbs and spells, but don't worry the aging will catch up too me one day." She nodded at them before going to look at the enchantress.

"This your girl?"

Stefan shook his head a frown finding a way back onto his face. "Ugh- funny thing actually my girlfriend died a few months ago..."

Gloria looked around to find Klaus' small tiny smirk as he played with his hands the witch shook her head as she knew damn well that evil little sticky man had something to do with it.

"Well sorry to hear about that. You know some booze would help with that broken heart." She pointed to the bottles in the back Stefan nodded at her words.

"Well then, Im guessing she's yours." Gloria pointed inbetween the two oldest of the trio an attempt to get away from the awkward conversation but only landing herself in a even more uncomfortable one.

The siren scowled. "Blah! As if I'd ever, find a vampire anything more then attractive." she scoffed looking Klaus up and down judging him.

Gloria smiled at the comment she felt the girl's strong hatred for blood drinkers.

"You find me attractive?"

"Duh!" Evenda turned to look at the blonde man as he smirked to her placing a delicate hand on her waist pulling her into him slightly, and his action did things to her— horrible things. She shoved him playfully with a small smile. "But don't flatter yourself."

"Well then who are you...?"

"Evenda Quodite, more known as a literal god, a true immortal, and the only breathing siren, nice too meet you."

"Last I heard about sirens near Chicago they were swallowing anything they could...that was you?" Gloria questioned giving the other female in the bar a suspicious look.

"Probably someone else, I've never been to Chicago, and I never had the stomach to eat everything in my sight." Evenda looked around and the witch gave the girl a look again nodding as she let out a sigh.

"Well then should we start now?" The older woman questioned.

"Stefan go do as Gloria said and fill that little empty cold heart of yours with a drink." Klaus demanded Stefan nodded stepping away from them Evenda was about to take a seat with the hybird and witch but was stopped by his words. "Nah-ah-ah. Bring me something special will you? I'm feeling very parch."

"It'd be my pleasure your majesty." She replied with the same overly dramatic tone bowing down to Klaus rolling her eyes as she followed behind Stefan.

Sitting down on the stool in front of a anxious vampire who searched the shelves for something good she groaned.

"Fix his drink, my arms hurt." Evenda commented dropping her head on the counter to get a few minutes of piece, looking at Stefan from where she laid, who sighed turning around to lol for a bottle.

"Elenas the reason the hybrids failed, I- h- if he finds out we are so dead." He sighed leaning down on the plank in-front of him.

"No we aren't. If we have to we'll kill him."

"What part of werewolf mutant psycho freak, don't you understand?"

"...Secret between you and me." Evenda ignored his words leaning on the bar getting closer to Stefan before turning to look at the witch and mystic fall's god. "Klaus was right."

"About what?"

"When he said I could have killed him the same day Bonnie and him went face to face, but I didn't want too."

"Wait so your telling me you could have-"

Evenda shushed him as he got louder Stefan lowered his voice lookin at the girl.

"You could have killed him, ended this draining cycle but you chose not too? Pretty selfish if you ask me?!"

"I'm sorry... if I did I'd have to pay a price, killing something- someone like him only cost the lives of other vampires and werewolves, you know how this nature thing works, and if I did go through with that Bonnie would be dead, she isn't strong enough to kill him she would die and I wouldn't let it happen. This could have been a lot worse, Stefan." Evenda whispered back.

Stefan sighed running a hand through his hair as he turned back around digging through bottles questioning the sirens loyalty. This could have all ended the moment they saw Klaus, he didn't have to turn off his emotions, he wouldn't have to leave mystic falls or his brother Jenna wouldn't be dead and it's all the sirens fault.

Suddenly everything in his mind didn't matter as he found something disturbing at the back of the shelf. "What the hell." He whispered out turning to look at the mesmerizing girl he showed her the picture he found.

"What is this?!"

"I told you, Stefan. Chicago's a magical place." Klaus chuckled as he got up from his seat speeding to them.

Evenda took the picture grinning as she flicked it. "Look at you two sexy Chicago killers!"

"The 20s were a look." Klaus smirked taking the photo from the girl and looking at how handsome he was, along with Stefan. If he had the chance to marry himself he could take it without even thinking.

"You can say that again..." Evenda took the picture back giving it a dazed look as she tried to see where it all went wrong. The slicked back hair, dressy suits, the charming smiles, the elegant look in both mens eyes. True gentlemen.

"But this is me...with you? Why-how wait-" Stefan was beyond confused he couldn't comprehend this. "No!" He protested shaking his head.

'✿.。.:**.:。.✿'

  "This doesn't make any sense why don't I remember you?!" Stefan questioned as Evenda held the door open for both men to go inside the spider infested building.

"You said it yourself, that time had a lot of dark holes." Klaus responded shrugging as he pushed some boxes out of his way so he could glide through the building.

"If you knew me then why haven't you said anything?! This just- I can't even take you seriously, this all feels like a nightmare."

"I was a little busy, trying to stay alive rather then going down memory lane." Klaus sang out to his old friend rolling his eyes as if it were obvious.

Evenda didn't really care because if she did this whole thing would eat her alive just like it was doing to Stefan.

"No you tell me right now! What the hell is going on!" Stefan frantically yelled getting up close and personal with his Chicago partner.

Klaus smiled at how much effort the Salvatore boy was making to get the juicy details.

"Answer me."

"Let's just say we didn't get off into a brilliant start. To be honest I hated you. My sister on the other hand...seemed to get along quite well with you. All I ever heard when we would leave that bar was your name and some ridiculous thing you've done to tourist, she also mentioned you had funny hair."

Stefan looked at him before running his hand through his luscious brunette hair not finding the comment funny unlike Evenda who stifled a laugh.

This whole thing was very interesting. A ripper and a hybrid and the hybirds sister the love story she needed to hear more of.

"I knew another Original vampire?"

"If you can't handle it then don't ask, it's that simple." Klaus shrugged again going back to his walking.

He opened a door to a dark room filled with dusty old coffins Evenda sneezed lightly, looking at them. The place just gave her the creeps. She grew goosebumps on her skin at the cold air that passed by her when Klaus pulled out one of them.

He opened it to reveal a girl in a white gown that was covered in dark, black, old, rusty blood due to the dagger that was punctured into her chest. The siren shivered at the horrific sight sight.

"Scary." 

"That she is." Klaus smiled at the angelic disgusting thing he knew as his sister. He went in to stroke her cold face. He never knew he missed her until he saw her again. And god did he miss the blonde, as annoying and arrogant as she was he missed her.

"I don't recognize her." Stefan whispered as Klaus took out the dagger thats was in her body.

"Don't tell her that, Rebekah's temper is worse then mine."

"You two will get along great." Klaus stated to Evenda moving out of the way so both could get a better look at the corpsed beauty.

"I'm guessing that's Elijah." Evenda looked to the farther corner where one of the coffins was doomed to tip over if someone didn't properly put them away where they belonged: under ground.

"Something like that..." Klaus mumbled looking at the other coffin for a second chewing on his lip a bit anxious before going back to his sister running his finger over her in adoration.

"Lord help this sicko."

Evenda looked at the hybrid who smiled down at his practically dead sister. Klaus was a psycho and a weird fangirl but what more could they expect of course he was creepily keeping his sister's and brother's bodies in coffins.

The siren felt bad for Elijah she couldn't imagine living with this creep.

"Disgusting, frightening, abnormal, freek, I've heard them all, love." Klaus shrugged like it wasn't a big deal but it was he was literally keeping his siblings as little Knickknacks.

"Come on little sister, time to wake up." He slapped her cheek lightly as an attempt to wake her from her slumber.

Evenda started to question if he actually killed her and just imagined she was still alive that would have been another huge twist to this great story.

The three waisted more then 20 minutes just standing there looking down to the 'lifeless' vampire who just didn't wake up.

"Any day now Rebekah...it's not like you to keep the guest waiting, especially when one of them is your old lover." Klaus sang out but nothing again.

The Quodite girl sighed annoyed. "She's just being dramatic." He rolled his eyes sitting down on one of the coffins causing Evenda to release a silent cry on the inside.

"Why don't you just tell me exactly what's going on here." The other male in the room spoke up crossing his arms equally tired of waiting. "I mean you obviously want me here for a reason right?"

"Well you have many useful talents. In fact I learned some of my favorite tricks from you. I was and am you're number one fan." The Original spoke to his muse which just happened to be little ripper Stefan.

'✿.。.:**.:。.✿'

Klaus kicked open the door to Stefan's old apartment even thought it had no knob or lock he just did it for the fun of it.

"Do you feel that?" Klaus questioned talking about the air in the room. Evenda swore it smelled like AXE and cheep GAP perfume. Something was definitely off with the room. The way it was displayed like someone recently broke into it.

"Why are the lights on?" The hybrid questioned looking to the bright lamps before turning them off.

"Some old hillbilly probably snuck in." Evenda shurgged Klaus pointed at her nodding.

"What if he's still in here...?" She questioned with wide eyes, Klaus' eyes went wide aswell as he looked around the small area.

"Is anybody here?!"

"I repeat is anybody here?! If I come to find out somebodies hiding out here, you'll be my siren friend's lunch!" Klaus yelled again but nothing.

Crickets were heard, and a human heart blending in with the rest but Klaus assumed it was Evenda's. Although it wasn't.

"It's been empty for decades people must break in all the time. Like Evenda said probably a hillbilly." The vampire shurgged finally walking in the abandoned apartment that's he once called his.

"Why'd you bring us here?"

"You're friend Liam Grant the one you forced to drink his wife's blood, I never could figure out why you wanted his name...and then you told me you're little secret. It was all part of you're special little ritual."

"You used to write your victims names in a secret spot."

"I used to write their names in my secret spot."

They both spoke at the same time.

"To relive the kill over, over, and over again." Klaus smirked at Stefan who gulped.

The siren shook her head sitting down on the dusty chair giving them both looks of disapproval. She was roaming around with a bunch of creeps. Evenda wasn't going to lie and act as if she were a completely clean saint and never once did some creepy things but...this was beyond.

The Mikaelson man looked around the room before grabbing Stefans book shelf and revealing a secret room, almost like a closet.

"Believe me now?"

The vampire started to get closer bringing the siren to her feet as she curiously walked behind him wanting to see thee 'victim wall'. All she could hear was silence it was to the point where it was deadly, you could probably hear a pin drop.

The girl went inside the small department with Stefan seeing something that made her eyes go wide.

"Elen-ahhh?!!" Evenda got elbowed in the ribs causing her to groan out before she could say the name Klaus looked at them confused from where he stood.

"What!?"

Evenda grabbed the closest bottle and turned around to view the hybrid side eyeing Stefan.

"Elena Fucci, fancy." She smiled at Klaus going up to him trying her best to play this off. The vampire-werewolf took it from her.

"Stefan, what a coincidence your girlfriend was named Elena. I think we should drink this bottle in honor of that beauty." Klaus opened the wine bottle raising it in the air.

"To the last doppelgänger who did you no good." Evenda grinned Stefan glared at her closing the door behind him as he trembled in fear wondering if Klaus could smell the human's blood in the room.

'✿.。.:**.:。.✿'

"That seat is actually taken."

"Oh I know." The girl nodded smiling turning around from the two vampires who were laughing about how Klaus killed Elena. Evenda gave her full attention to the man who looked down at her.

"Well then maybe...get off?" He stated chuckling lightly she pursed her lips before narrowing her eyes at the him.

"My legs hurt, go find another one." Her face dropped annoyed and here she thought they maybe could of had something going on.

The guy scoffed and doing as requested but not before the siren grabbed his beer smiling at him as he walked off confused looking back to the girl then to his friend who watched from afar.

Evenda rolled her eyes spinning around in her chair to look back at her travel partners who were in their own conversation. She sighed crossing her arms over the wood plank and laying down looking at Gloria who already had her eyes on her.

"Jimmy's actually a really sweet guy." She stated Evenda rolled her eyes again.

"Sweet? I'm sweet, he's  rude for someone who told me to get off my seat that I claimed before he even got here."

The witch chuckled. "Great defense, but hey not everyone lives up to their reputation right?"

Evenda nodded slowly before sitting up. "Right..." she looked at Klaus momentarily- who was questioning if he did the right thing by telling Stefan their story.

She pursed her lips looking away from the troubled man, and out of the corner of her eyes she saw him. The young girl shook her head blinking at the small figure who wore a leather jacket.

"Damon Salvatore eye candy himself." Gloria commented taking a shot while wiping down the counter as she watched the siren panic.

"Yeah, I know." She mumbled with a sigh filled with love, looking up to the older man.

"No one can help falling inlove with him. He's a dream." The witch kept adding and adding onto Evenda's thoughts.

It was like she was in her head. It made her feel weird and shift in her seat not removing her eyes from his.

"He's my favorite person on earth. I would die for him. I would kill myself for him." Evenda replied with a dreamily smile as she chewed on her bottom lip Gloria raised her eyebrows at the statement watching as the siren slapped Stefan trying to get his attention.

Stefan turned around and Evenda nodded her head at Damon who was already looking at them. "Ugh..." Stefan gulped feeling uncomfortable again he sat up in his chair furrowing his eyebrows. Gloria took that as a sign to walk away and not get into whatever drama they had going on.

"Hey, I'm gonna go out for a drink." Stefan tried with Klaus but the original pointed to the bottle of wine they had. "I mean a real one..."

The older vampire nodded as his idol got up and walked out of the bar. "What's up with that?"

"Damon Salvatore?! W-what about him?!" Evenda questioned Klaus gave her a weird look smiling.

"Evenda...my dearest, lovely, siren I think you should lay off that." He grabbed the beer from her chuckling as he kept it to himself.

She chuckled along side him nervously. Running her shaky hands through her hair smiling gracefully at the hybrid when she felt the unwanted presence gone. "Hey! I always wanted to ask a vampire this but I feel like it's kind of awkward. You don't mind this conversation being awkward do you?"

Evenda got closer to Klaus raising her eyebrows Klaus took a sip of the beer he thought was Evenda's only it wasn't which she probably should have told him before he drank out of it.

"Not really, no. Go ahead and ask."

"Do you guys..., as in vampires, get boners?"

Klaus let out a low laugh. "Yes...well I really don't know in the sense that I'm part werewolf which means I have human in me but...I'm sure the others do." Now klaus was questioning things he shouldn't have as he thought about it furrowing his eyebrows.

"Oh, cause, I had this friend who got with a vampire and she said he was like some sex god, so maybe they do because if it was soft then I'm sure he wouldn't even be [...]."

'✿.。.:**.:。.✿'

The hybrid and siren were caught up in their own little conversation. Klaus was telling her about how he was going to get a army of deviant werewolves to terrorize a city and what not. Evenda nodded at his words actually interested in what he was saying.

He didn't actually have a bad plan it could be good, it could work, but Elena was the problem.

"Im thinking of giving you're soldier group some cool name, I'll start you off with the few I have in mind right now,"

"You don't need to do that. I already picked out a few of my own: 'The Klaus Clan' but clan has a 'k' to give it a twist."

Evenda nodded gasping. "No that one right there! You'll run hitler for his KKK group! Its perfect. I can envision it now, a group of unclassified species roaming around somewhere and you're on the news and you kill the reporter who's trying to get them on camera."

Klaus gasped at he thought of that. "Ooo, I like that! I can't wait to get my minions!" He grinned excitedly like a kid on Christmas taking a shot. Evenda smiled but it quickly disappeared as she saw someone blocked her view and sat down right inbetween her and Klaus, calling Gloria for a drink.

Neither the hybrid or siren were laughing anymore they were serious and that made Klaus all too scary. Evenda took in a deep breath at that.

The Original wasn't stupid he had felt he presence of another Salvatore man ever since they went into that apartment. He knew his brother and his girlfriend were back and he knew, they'd be dumb enough to walk right into the sticky trap.

"What are you doing here? Did you come too save me?!"

"You nor Stefan answer my calls thought I'd take things into my own hands for consideration. And no..." Damon gave her a look catching the drink that was slidden to him he winked at Gloria thanking her in his own way.

"Klaus, we've met before." Damon nodded to the hybird who's eyes haven't moved from his own glass of liquor as he spun it inbetween his fingers his lips pursed chewing in the inside of his cheek thinking of ways to kill the man before him.

"Mr. Salvatore, not a fan of you." The older vampire spoke unaffected while Evenda was practically water on the floor from how nervous she was.

"I know."

"You just don't give up do you?" Klaus questioned Damon who peacefully drank his bourbon.

"No. If you give my brother back I'll make you a deal where you can keep this one, and I'll be out of your hair."

Evenda furrowed her eyebrows just to think she thought he came to save her from Klaus, not just Stefan. Who quite enjoyed touring the world with him. She fake smiled shaking her head.

"They're not singles, both she and him come in a two for one package that's how they gifted theirselves to me and that's how I prefer to keep them." Klaus hummed out finally turning to look at Damon who played with his hands.

"Plus I'm torn, half of me wants to kill you but I did promise I wouldn't, but how many freebies did I really sign up for? Clearly you want to die, otherwise you wouldn't be so bold to come in here and interrupt our lovely conversation."

"She's a bore." Damon fake yawned punching Evendas arms playfully before shoving his hand in her face and pushing her away from him, only she glared at him not finding that comment or his actions funny.
Was she mad he didn't come too save her specifically? Yes.

She shoved the man away away. "Damon leave." The girl pressed, the vampire rolled his eyes.

"Listen to the girl Damon. You see no ones ever told me the great hybird what to do and lived." Klaus hummed finally turning his head to look at the two that sat before him.

Evenda gulped seeing the way Klaus eyes flashed gold and suddenly Damon wasn't so calm anymore.

"What can I say I'm a thrill seeker." He grinned but was quickly overshadowed by Klaus as he swiftly placed his hand on the eldest Salvatores neck dragging him up.

Evenda stood up with them watching as Klaus pushed him up against a wall. "You must be absolutely insane to talk to me like that, they did you a favor by willingly joining me on a trip and here you are throwing that life I gave you away"

"It's really funny y-you think I care." The vampire choked out

Evenda gripped Klaus shoulder throwing him off the man and knowing him onto a table.

"Ok that's enough, Damon. You couldn't stay away could you? Causing problems as always." Evenda hissed out throwing him far off trying to keep a generous gap between him and the Hybrid who looked not pleased at all.

"You really do get me with the dumb human act sometimes." Klaus stated picking himself up as he vamp sped over to Evenda backing her into a wall, out of almost instinct her eyes turned into vertical slits.

"I choose to play stupid, but trust me I know and can do things you can't even imagine. We aren't doing this thing again..." she stated. "Either you back down and you live. Or you try to act like the tuff cry baby hybrid, and you die."

Klaus chuckled bitterly his hand placed beside the girls face holding her in place. His eyes looking in her transformed feline like ones as her chest rose up to meet his an attempt to dominate the interaction but failed as Klaus placed his free hand near her shoulder holding himself up but making her feel so small.

"Your right we aren't doing it again."

"That's exactly what I sai-." She tried to whisper out narrowing her eyes as he talked over her.

"You didn't let me finish, we aren't doing it again because if we did I'd rip a potential allie's throat out." He stated letting her go and pushing her back as if she was the one that was all over him.

Evenda furrowed her eyebrows looking to Damon who watched the scene from the ground.

"When I turn back around Stefan better be here instead of this fool." Klaus spoke up walking off to face a unhappy Gloria who gestured him to pick up the mess they made.

_____________________________

Authors Note:

Hope you guys enjoined it, I honestly don't know why this took me so long to finish lmao, but yeah ahh!!

Anyways do you guys think vampires can get boners like that's so confusing cause they're dead but like...they still have sex and it's be weird if they were soft?!

Also I just wanted to say thank you to my fellow readers!!!! <3 Devils Creature now has 8k reads which is crazy!!!!!!!!!! I love u all so much seriously!

Anyways don't forget to vote 💚

All the love x- G <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 8.7K 34
❝𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽...
1.6M 34.2K 53
Stefan and Damon's sister, Ava, arrives in town unannounced with secrets. Secrets that will destroy their family bond forever. Forever is a long time...
45.3K 1.4K 44
The Vampire Diaries Season One to Season Four The Originals Season One to TBD Kol Mikaelson x OC