My famous little one

By CamrenIsDating

Second book to 'my little one' Lauren and camila have just left high school and are in a band with their frie... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60-the end

33

1.1K 39 4
By CamrenIsDating

Camilas pov

We just finished with another show, it's was really fun but also so tiring. We walk off stage and I smile at the camera that is recording us, we go to our tour buss because we will be going to a different place now.

We all shower 5 minutes each, I was waiting for ally to finish and I look at the other two.

"If Lauren joins me does that mean that we get 10 minutes because there is two of us?" I ask, they sighed but nodded, I smile wide.

Ally leaves and I go in with Lauren, we wash as we talked, we stood there for a bit letting the hot water go down our bodies because we had a few minutes spare.

"Come babe" Lauren said, I sigh but turn the shower off and get out.

Lauren and I were laying in the bunk cuddling and talking, the other girls where asleep so we were being quiet.

"Babe" Lauren whispers, I nod softly

"I'm horny" she whispers in my ear, I smile because I was too

"The girls" I say, she shrugs

"Are asleep" she said, I bite my lip and get out check in their bunks, they were all asleep.

"We have to be really quiet" I whisper, she smiles and kisses me I kiss her back.

Soon we were naked, Lauren goes in her backpack and grabs a condom, I smile as she rushes to get it on.

When it was she lines herself up and kisses me as she pushes in, I smile into the kiss and moan quietly, at the sound Lauren grabs her pillow and puts it in my mouth, I hold her close and push the pillow from my mouth, so she kisses me.

She went soft and slow, I didn't know if it was because she didn't want to make so much noise or is it was because she just wanted to, either way whatever the reason is, I love it.

"I love you" she whispered in my ear, I smile and kiss her she kisses me back.

"I love you too" I whisper, she smiles and kisses my neck.

Soon Lauren's thrusts became sloppy, I knew she was close, I hold her closer and kiss her cheek.

"Cum" I whisper in her ear, at that she did. She relaxes on top of me, I rub her back as her breath became slower. She pulls out and ties the condom, she puts some boxers on and a sports bra and gets out of the bunk, she came back a few seconds later without the condom. I put on some of Lauren's boxers and her big shirt, I cuddle her and we fall asleep in each other's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 3.7K 29
Camila is used to being alone. Ever since her mom and sister died, it's only been her and her dad. With her dad being an abusive jerk, she tends to k...
240K 5.9K 27
CAMILA/YOU you helped me survive hell... WARNING: CRINGEEE i wrote this almost a decade ago so ..
83.9K 2K 25
Camila Cabello was 6 years old when she was diagnosed with a blood disorder. She isn't allowed to leave her house nor to really have a normal life. N...
23.1K 1.3K 36
Camila was Lauren's first real girl crush. They were in love and had beautiful moments together despite their different backgrounds and characters. A...