In Your Sensuality ใ€Œ๐™ฉ.๐™ ใ€

By Vkook_slayed

Chaos spreads in the lives of Jeon Jeongguk and Kim Taehyung when they receive the news about their lovers de... More

Introduction
Chapter-1: ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ
Chapter-2: ๐™ฑ๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ๐š—
Chapter-3: ๐™ด๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š
Chapter-4 : ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š’๐š๐šŽ
Chapter-5: ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐š
Chapter-6 : ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š
Chapter-7: ๐™ฒ๐š›๐šž๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š
Chapter-8: ๐šƒ๐š ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š
Chapter-9: ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š
Chapter-10: ๐š…๐šŽ๐š—๐š˜๐š–
Chapter-11: ๐™ต๐šž๐š›๐š›๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š
Chapter-12: ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š
Chapter-13: ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐š›
Chapter-14: ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š•
Chapter-15: ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐šŠ๐š’๐š›
Chapter-16: ๐™ฒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šŽ
Chapter-17: ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ
Chapter-18: ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š
Chapter-19: ๐š†๐š‘๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ
Chapter-20: ๐™ณ๐š›๐š˜๐š™๐šœ
Chapter-21: ๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šœ
Chapter-22: ๐š‚๐š™๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ
Chapter-23: ๐šƒ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
Chapter-24: ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ
Chapter-25 : ๐™ฑ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šœ
Chapter-26: ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šœ
Chapter-27: ๐š‚๐š–๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐š‘
Chapter-28: ๐™ด๐š—๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ
Chapter-29: ๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šž๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ
Chapter-30: ๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š’๐š๐šข
Chapter-31: ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ
Chapter-32: ๐šˆ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š
Chapter-33 : ๐™ท๐šž๐šœ๐š๐š•๐šŽ
Chapter-34: ๐™ด๐š–๐š™๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šข
Chapter-35: ๐™ผ๐šข๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šข
Chapter-37: ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š’๐šŒ๐š”๐š•๐šŽ๐š
Chapter-38: ๐š–๐šข๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š๐šข
Chapter-39: ๐š†๐šŠ๐š› ๐š™๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐š
Chapter-40: ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŠ
Chapter-41: ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šข
Chapter-42: ๐™ด๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐š
Chapter-43: ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŠ๐š™๐šŽ๐š๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ๐š—๐š’
Chapter-44: ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š™๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š‘๐šŽ
Chapter-45: ๐™ฐ๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š•
Chapter-46: ๐™ป๐šž๐š๐šž๐šœ
Chapter-47: ๐š‚๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ
Chapter-48: ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š•๐š˜๐š—
Chapter-49: ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐šœ๐š’๐šŠ
Chapter-50: ๐™ฐ๐š”๐š›๐šŠ๐šœ๐š’๐šŠ
Chapter-51: ๐š†๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š•๐šž๐šœ๐š
Chapter-52: ๐™ด๐šŒ๐š‘๐š˜
Chapter-53: ๐š†๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ
Thank You

Chapter-36: ๐š‚๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘

12.9K 697 297
By Vkook_slayed

Ignore the mistakes 💜

______________

「 we could've been better or worse. 」

Soft gasps escapes Taehyung's lips when the ravenette tilts his head, deepening the kiss, putting every emotion and answer that Taehyung wants----he has always been bad with words, he prefers to show.

Perfection doesn't exists, if it ever did then Jeongguk believes----it would be in form of person---Taehyung.

It doesn't matters, no one has ever been perfect. Every scar----faded ones or the deepest ones, they reflect the battles, every tear dripped down from those precious almond eyes---hold a reason, then again----Jeongguk doesn't want any reason because he can't watch Taehyung crying, those tears are not worth it.

That smile----it shows that ever after the deepest pain, Taehyung had the courage to curl his lips upwards, eyes shimmering with kindness and tender.

Taehyung----is perfect. With or without flaws----he's perfect and Jeongguk would fall in love with his flaws---to prove Taehyung that, there's no holding back.

Affection always wins over perfection.

Love has caused many pain for Jeongguk and he is willing to take all the pain he can receive just for a single glimpse of the smile which holds kindness.

"Jeongguk--wait, not now." Taehyung tries to speak when the ravenette presses their bodies together, lips on lips, Taehyung shudders when he feels Jeongguk asking for entrance with his tongue and he slowly cracks his lips open, the ravenette grabs the chance and slips in----moans in delight as Taehyung clenched tightly on the ravenette's shirt, eyes screwed shut.

"Do you want me to stop?" Jeongguk asks, voice husky and deep making the younger gulp---there's no way, Taehyung would want to stop.

Rather than answering Jeongguk, he pulls him closer and kisses him again, they keep doing it, over and over until their lips hurt and they are out of breath.

Foreheads pressed together as both males catch on their breaths, knowing that if they look at each other----they would lose control, so they keep their gaze darted on their intertwined fingers.

Taehyung smiles a little when he feels Jeongguk's thumb running smoothly against his hand, small touches driving him crazy.

"Say that again, I want to keep hearing that." Jeongguk sounds desperate yet at the same time happy, Taehyung feels his cheeks heated as he repeats.

"I am in love with you, Jeongguk----only you." Taehyung whispers, each time he says these words, Jeongguk's heart flutters---on every single damn word.

"God, you are driving me crazy." Jeongguk curses under his breath before pulling Taehyung for another kiss yet the younger steps back.

Taehyung runs his tongue against his  lips which are swollen now as he mumbles.

"what about you--do you have feelings for m-me?" Taehyung fumbles on his words, suddenly his eyes tear up as he gulps harshly, anticipating for Jeongguk's response.

Then again, Taehyung doesn't expects Jeongguk to have same feelings for him-----he will keep thinking that way because deep down, he wants Jeongguk to keep proving him wrong by loving him back, more than him----he wants to be proven wrong.

"Taehyung I think-" Jeongguk speaks as Taehyung feels his heartbeat fasten, no matter how much yes dying for Jeongguk's reply----he doesn't wants to hear it.

What if----if Jeongguk doesn't feels the same? His fears get him high as he shakes his head immediately.

" Don't--don't reply back, think about it. You don't have to say the exact words I want to hear if you don't mean it by heart." Taehyung nervously fiddles with his fingers, sucks on his lower lip as he lifts his face to meet Jeongguk's gaze, feels his stomach tighten from the way Jeongguk is staring at him----as if he is staring at something precious to him, something he doesn't wants to lose.

Jeongguk sighs, he himself is not sure about his feelings but one thing he is damn sure about is------if his heart will ever beat for someone then it would be Taehyung alone, only him.

"Fine, I won't reply until you want me to." Jeongguk says with a soft smile as Taehyung nods slightly, doesn't speaks.

"sleep with me tonight, please." Jeongguk pleads softly and Taehyung nods quickly---almost desperately.

Taehyung is dying to know about Jeongguk's feelings for him but then again, he will wait for the ravenette to speak with confidence. Love needs firm belief that one is willing to devote his self for their lover, it's not easy----it never was.

Everyone has their own ways to define love----for some it is  bliss, for others it's a beautiful curse that leaves you with nothing. Devotion----not everyone is ready for that.

Taehyung will become selfless when it comes upon Jeongguk.

Jeongguk will become selfish when it comes upon Taehyung.

The ravenette wraps his arms around the younger's delicate figure, pulls him closer enough to face him and loves how shy Taehyung becomes each time their gaze meets.

They are in Jeongguk's bedroom, Taehyung has been in his house plenty of times yet he has never been inside this room-----it's cold.

"Did you ever loved somi?" Taehyung asks suddenly, feels Jeongguk stiffen and he immediately speaks.

"You don't have to reply if you are uncomfortable." he tries to sit up but the ravenette pulls him back in his embrace.

"It never was love---I never loved her I guess, we were married. It wasn't love at all." Jeongguk starts as Taehyung rests his head on the ravenette's chest, feeling his heartbeat relaxing him.

"it was attachment, living with her for months and suddenly finding that she's gone---that void was what pained me more than her absence. More than anything----she was my wife and no husband would want to see his wife with another man." Jeongguk pauses, eyes staring at the ceiling, Taehyung squeezes his forearm assuring him that he is listening---more like confirming that he is by his side.

" The only thing that made me happy about our marriage was that I was not alone----having someone waiting for you to come back home---feels nice." Jeongguk breaths out deeply as Taehyung hums, intertwines their fingers together and raises them up in air.

" That means you have never been in love before? "Taehyung asks, doesn't know why but he is glad that Jeongguk never loved Somi.

" not yet. "Jeongguk whispers and Taehyung smiles, knows what the ravenette is trying to say----not yet, that means there is still chance---for him to experience what love is.

Jeongguk has given Taehyung the hint, there's nothing more to be said.

" You were lonely this all time, gukkie." Taehyung says in a small voice, fingers tracing over the ravenette's skin, patting his cheek lightly as the ravenette smiles softly.

"Not at all, I always had you by my side." he whispers, the younger closes his eyes when Jeongguk rubs his thumb against his temple, massaging it slowly making him sigh.

"Do you blame Somi for anything?" Taehyung asks, he has many questions and he is glad that Jeongguk is willing to answer them all tonight.

"Yes, for lying-----for not telling me the truth, cheating on your partner is not an option----even if you are in love with someone else, come clean." Jeongguk admits.

Taehyung's eyes trail around the room and he gasps, eyes stay darted on the specific thing as he jolts up making the ravenette frown.

"Is that-----Oh my God!" Taehyung shrieks, stands on his feet and runs towards the table placed near the mirror and Jeongguk turns red.

"The flowers I bought the first time from your shop? ." Jeongguk reveals before parting his lips in debate to reveal the reason and he does,

"I started to buy new ones everytime they wilted," he pauses when Taehyung looks at him, like he's in awe, eyes filled with adoration and something dense, deeper and soft,

"Not from your shop, of course because that would be stupid since we were not on that terms," he sighs when Taehyung's lips curl upward, forming a priceless and almost blinding smiling that shines----it really does shine when it reaches up to close his eyes and he feels embarrassed as Taehyung goes back at the flowers, looking at them with awe----they are placed in water and blooming beautifully.

"You keep them with you?" Taehyung asks, eyes shining with adoration as Jeongguk scratches his neck awkwardly.

"it was the first time we met and I tried watering the ones you gave but it died, so I bought another one right away and again and again" Jeongguk mumbles and Taehyung stares at him with a softness in his eyes that always melt the ravenette's heart.

"these were for Somi, weren't they?" Taehyung smiles sadly and Jeongguk shakes his head.

"Orchids are for apology----but they are also a sign for love----it was from you to me----it never was meant for Somi or anyone else." Jeongguk softly utters as Taehyung walks towards him, the expression Taehyung is wearing makes the ravenette nervous---those eyes are mesmerizing and they have the control to take over Jeongguk's senses.

Lost-----Jeongguk never was lost, Taehyung had always been with him as an companion, friend and more than that-----they have shared something that people rarely do----pain.

Pain tends to break us but in their case, it formed them together----into something that is much stronger and powerful.

Love standing on pain are more powerful than anything because the lovers know the feeling----tend to express their thoughts without any words, with eyes----with tears. The tears holds many reason for trailing down from cheeks but the hand that wipes them----wants the pain to be gone. Jeongguk has always been the one to wipe Taehyung's tears----his pain.

"I think I just fell more in love with you." Taehyung bluntly says and Jeongguk's eyes widen before he smiles, warmth embracing his body as he pulls Taehyung on the bed, hovers on top of him.

"Good because I'm planning to make you keep falling for me." Jeongguk whispers.

What they share is beyond beautiful, strong and mesmerizing.

________________

Seokjin frowns when Jimin doesn't comes out of his room, he enters his room and his eyes soften when he finds Jimin laying on the bed, sleeping---stained cheeks.

He sits beside him and Jimin is quick to rest his head on Seokjin's lap, hands fisted as the older male brushes his hair.

"I met Yoongi last night." Jimin utters and Seokjin smiles sadly, his voice is filled with pain.

"Did he tried anything---wrong?" Seokjin bites his lips, doesn't want to ask questions which would make Jimin uncomfortable as the other shakes his head.

"He said he didn't recorded it---the video of---us." Jimin feels a lump forming in his throat as Seokjin frowns.

"Do you think he is lying?" Seokjin asks, softly as his hands keep threaded in locks.

"I---don't think he is lying." Jimin whispers, uncertain.

"Are you saying this to protect him? Jimin no matter how much you love someone----once they break your trust, it's never easy to get it back." Seokjin pauses, looks at Jimin.

"unless they are trying to build it back together----if you are protecting him because you love him then I won't forgive you." Seokjin frowns.

"I won't forgive you for being naive---and trust me if I ever see Yoongi, I will not go easy on him for breaking you down." Seokjin makes it clear, unless Yoongi has his reasons he is willing to try.

"I don't love him." Jimin shuts his eyes as Seokjin smiles, sadly.

"that's what you want others to think. I am not someone you can fool so easily." Seokjin says as Jimin sits up.

"now eat first, then get ready---we have to pick someone up." Seokjin laughs as Jimin furrows his eyebrows.

"Who?" Jimin asks.

"Our drama queen." Seokjin says and Jimin giggles.

Reaching the airport they wait as people start leaving, now the airport is almost empty as a male walks out with his case dragging as he puts his hand in his hair to push it back.

Seokjin laughs at that because yes, he is making a dramatic entry.

"carry my bag, servant." He rolls his eyes before running towards Jimin and throw himself over him.

"I missed you!" Jimin squeals.

"ofcourse you did." Hyunjin smirks.

Drama queen? Indeed.
_______________
Hyunnie is my baby!!!

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

S T A Y safe :))))

YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE ^¿

✌️👍

😀😀

His expressions!!

🤣🤣🤣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 2.1K 66
If by day Jungkook is a model office worker and cabaret singer, he becomes at night one of the most dangerous predators in Seoul. But one of his murd...
370K 26.4K 52
Mafia Au!! A story where Kim Taehyung is Korea's mafia queen. Ruthless! Merciless! And adventurous!! And Jeon Jungkook is just another, mysterious ma...
753K 35.4K 43
ใ€ŒEditedโœ” ใ€ Jeongguk, an cold hearted guy well that's what he is known for. No one has any idea about who real jeon Jeongguk is. Jeongguk is used to o...
27.8K 2.1K 8
A story of jeon jungkook and Kim taehyung intense love story. where Kim taehyung make his ways in jungkook cold heart will his fragile heart. where h...