I Live for you (COMPLETED)

Door castleMG

Hi~ this is my third story. Hope you give this a chance too...I just really love MewGulf. Disclaimer: pucture... Meer

Characters
Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
CAN I RANT??
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21. Finale
Special Chapter
EPILOGUE
GRATITUDE
*BONUS CHAPTER 1*
*BONUS CHAPTER 2*
*BONUS CHAPTER 3*
*BONUS CHAPTER 4*
*BONUS CHAPTER 5*
*BONUS CHAPTER 6*
*Bonus Finale*

8.

3.2K 205 17
Door castleMG

--------------------
Continuation
--------------------

Mew panicked seeing Gulf lying on the bathroom floor unconscious. When he came nearer...he panicked more. Because there is blood on his thighs... He picked up Gulf and carried him out of the bathroom..He check if there is any head or other injuries and to his relief,there is none..He cleaned Gulf and clothed him. Then he get his phone to call his Mom..

'Hello Mom...

📱: hello son..

'Mom..~

His mom sensed his distress...

📱: why what's wrong?

'Can you send me Aunt Yaya's number...it's about Gulf..

His mom is actually with Gulf's parents...

📱: Son..I put you on speaker..she's with me...

    : Mew dear..what's wrong?

It's Yaya..

'Auntie...it's Gulf...I found him unconscious inside the bathroom and there is blood on his thighs...I'm scared...'

Mew said..and the other side of the phone can feel it through his voice... Yaya knew why..

📱: Mew...did he hit his head or something?

'No Auntie...I checked for other injuries and thankfully there is none...What is happening Aunt...is he sick? Should I bring him to the hospital?' Mew asked worriedly..

📱: No son..no need...uhm...he is not sick Mew...I want you to listen carefully.. *okay*... Can you look for a hot bag..or an electric hot compress bag? I know he has one in his room...heat it into tolerable temperature and place it on his lower abdomen...can you do that?

'Okay Auntie hold on..I will look for it...*after a minute* I found it. I already plugged it.'

📱: Thank you...now about what is happening...I can't tell you that..you have to wait for him to wake up and ask him...but Mew...*Yes Auntie?* ...if he decided not to tell you anything...please just let it slide?

'....okay..but..is he really okay? He looks pale..' He needs to be sure that his fiancé is okay..

📱: Yes son..he is okay..just wait for him to wake up..be there for him...he may wake up tomorrow so you better take a rest..okay?

'Okay..Thank you Auntie...bye ..bye Mom,Dad..Uncle..'

Mew ended the call and just follow what his soon to be mother-in-law said...He lie down beside Gulf and hug his waist...

'...please be okay...'

K: will they be okay?
Y: I hope so...

--------------
Morning
--------------

Gulf woke up with his body aching,especially his lower abdomen downward.. He slowly sit up and noticed the hot water bag... He look to his side and saw his fiancé sleeping.. His heart starts beating fast..fear is starting to invade his mind..Afraid that Mew might know the truth already. 'What if he's disgusted with me now?...What if he doesn't want me anymore because I'm a freak?...wha-what if he decided to leave me??...No...I..I can't.. I'll die if he leave me..'.  With this thoughts,he starts crying..

Mew who is sleeping stir.'What's that sound?is someone crying?' He asked himself. His eyes suddenly open wide in realization..He sat up immediately and saw his baby crying so hard. He panicked at the sight...

'Baby what's wrong? Why are you crying? Are you still in pain? Tell me baby...' Mew asked worriedly while hugging Gulf.

Gulf cry more.. 'I..*choked on sobs* ...B-boo~'

'Yes baby? Tell me...are you hurt? I'll take you to the hospital..' Mew is about to pull him up,but he keeps on shaking his head 'no' and he keeps saying 'sorry'.. Mew is confused as to why Gulf keeps muttering sorry.. He cupped the latter's face and wipes the tears away that keeps on flowing..

'Shhh...Baby,calm down...Don't cry na~...tell me what's going on so I can help..I can't see you like this...hurting.. Come here..*pulled Gulf to his embrace* ...calm down na~..breathe with me okay...

Mew keeps on rubbing his back,helping him to calm down..

...that's right...go on,breathe baby...everything will be fine..I'm here..you're fine...' With Mew's continuous coaxing,Gulf finally calm down..just some soft hiccups..Mew told him to wait for him and he will just get him some water,but Gulf's grip on his shirt tightens..

'I'll be back baby..I won't take long...' Gulf hesitantly loosen his hold..Mew came back with a glass of water. After drinking it,he keeps looking down while fidgeting. He flinched when Mew took a hold of his hands. Mew was hurt with his action.

'Is he afraid of me?..but why?' Mew wondered...

'Baby...' he starts...Gulf look at him with his teary doe eyes...

'Can you tell me now what's bothering you? Why did you cry? You know you almost gave me a heart attack when I saw you lying on the floor unconscious...

he said with fondness..Gulf look at him feeling sorry. Mew smiled and slightly nod his head to encourage Gulf to talk. Gulf let out a shaky breath before he opens his mouth..

'B-boo...I, I need to tell you something..b-but I'm afraid that...that you will leave me once I finished..' said Gulf

'Do you trust me Bii? *nods*....you know that I love you so much and I can't live without you right? *nods*...then...tell me..tell me what you wanted to tell me and trust me more that I will never leave you no matter what..' Mew said directly looking at Gulf's eyes..

'I..I'm a freak.' Gulf mumbled lowly.

'Why?..what made you say that you are one?' Mew is controlling himself not to get angry..He doesn't like what Gulf thought about himself... Actually,Mew already knew Gulf's condition,and he just realized that last night's incident is related to it. He's just waiting for Gulf to tell it himself. He's just shocked seeing Gulf unconscious with blood on his thighs. He never knew the extent of his fiancé's condition.

'I..I'm a hermaphrodite.' answered Gulf in a low voice...

'Isn't it a good thing?' Gulf is shocked hearing him. He is confused why it doesn't seem to bother Mew.

'We can have our own kids in the future...' he added

'Y-your not disgusted with me be-

'Why would I? That's a wonderful gift for us...I will have kids with the man I love..' Mew cut him

'Baby come here.... *pulled Gulf to his embrace* ...I have something to tell you..to confess actually...

Gulf look up to him confused...

..I...I actually knew about it since college..

Gulf stiffened,unable to respond with Mew's revelation..so Mew continue talking...

..I accidentally read your journal. That day I completely understand why you are not ready to be mine completely..

'I'm sorry..'

'Oh..baby..no need to say sorry... I totally understand..besides,I'm not after sex...I love you as you..as a whole..'

'Even though I'm-

'Like I said...I love you as a whole..and you being a hermaphrodite is a gift. So stop overthinking okay?' Gulf nodded and Mew kissed his temple..'you scared me earlier you know...Are you sure you're okay? *nods* No need to go to the hospital?'

'No need boo..I'm just tired and I forgot to take my suppressant when we elope..' Gulf said

'So,you mean..bleeding is normal?' Asked Mew

'Hm...I knew my condition when I first bled when I was 15...though I'm not like other females who bleeds during cycle..I often don't bleed..just heavy cramps...I'm not also regularly having it..' he explained...

'I never thought that you are going through this...but what about now? Where's your medicine?'

'I..decided not to take it anymore...I don't want to surpress it. I..I finally accepted my uniqueness..Especially now that I got to tell you about it..It felt like a heavy burden lifted from my shoulders...I will just take some pain killers for the cramps..' Gulf said and Mew is proud of him...

'I will support whatever you decide...I love you' 😚

Mew said before kissing Gulf..

'I love you too' Gulf said after parting from the kiss..

After this,they spend the rest of the day cooking together,watching and cuddling...plenty of cuddling with kisses of course...lots and lots of kisses.

************************************

That's it for now...I'm going to write the following chapters first...

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Thanks for reading and sorry for the errors...

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

143K 7.9K 34
Another MewGulf Story for all waanjais!! ❤ This story is based on my dream last night. I just thought...why not turned it into a MewGulf story...so t...
208K 10.7K 41
His crush, a thai celebrity named Mew Suppasit followed him in IG. He is so elated that someone who didn't know he even exist followed him. It's easy...
104K 5.6K 32
Mew is such a coward ass for not telling his heart out earlier. He was scared that his feeling will ruin their friendship. But, their beautiful frien...
Fate Door v xxxiri v

Kort verhaal

23.8K 1.8K 13
"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 ?" 𝟷𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍, 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚗𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "𝚆𝚑�...