d u s k || ENHYPEN

By seokjinniesgalaxy

Sacred. date started: 11/ 05/ 20 ended: __/ __/ __/ More

a // n
: d u s k
AMETHYST
RUBY RED
DUSK BLACK
EMERALD
AMBER
BLUE SAPPHIRE
WHITE SAPPHIRE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FOURTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FOURTY FIVE
FOURTY SIX
FIFTY ONE
FOURTY SEVEN
FOURTY EIGHT
FOURTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
on-hold or discontinue bcos i lost my shit
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX

TWENTY SEVEN

466 30 19
By seokjinniesgalaxy

[I just realized how hard it is to be an author *laughs in crisis.]

The weather was fine, sunny but not too hot, and is windy.
Perfect for a group of friends, people or even family to go out and hang out somewhere. Just like what the seven prince were doing, they were in a grassy field and a river in their view. it was calming, seeing the slow flow of the water and the loud chirps of birds added to the background, the swishing of the tall trees making it even more perfect.

Everyone sat on the clean green grass, a royal red fabric spreads under them. Little Prince's giggling at each other as one of them made a silly joke, Jay as he was known for being the mood maker and Sunoo adding for the brightness of their cute conversations. Sunghoon only listened to them and kept twirling his long white hair between his index and pointer finger, figuring out how to convince the King to not cut his hair. Niki was giggling while he listened eagerly to his Sunoo and Jay hyung's humorless jokes. they were kids at all.

Heeseung, the eldest. he was observant, watching every grounds if they were any dangers even though dangers won't come, as servants and butlers was around them and eying their every movements, checking if they were still doing fine and had not gotten themselves hurt or so whatever, he can't help but feel protective and alert to their surroundings. he also sometimes chuckle and giggle with the others when the time comes and he finally understood the youngers words.

the smug one, and acts all tough. Little Jake, he was smug and doesn't really give interests in everything's. everything goes fine with him as long as it isn't wrong and harmful or things that could make the elders mad or upset at him. he already learned his lessons as he was known by every person in the castle for being a complete brat. pulling pranks at his personal maid and joking around with their butlers, the people working on the castle was used to it and they also enjoy the other character of their little prince. Though, everything stopped when Agust knew about how Jake acts towards everyone. He made the little prince apologize to them and kneel with salts under his knee caps, locked him in his room for almost two weeks. the other prince's got worried for him but they knew they can't do anything, even the maids and butlers didn't speak. plastering their minds with the "discipline" word. Ever since that happened, Jake became quite and just observe everything, talk only when he liked it. They didn't know why did his character changed.

Jake was giggling listening to Jay's story about his encounters with the duck, him feeding them and ending up being chased by them when he cant keep up on giving them food. the blue haired little boy looked like he was sharing a spooky story as his expressions tells it all, he was horrified when the ducks chased him and even beaked on his toes. Eating his Yakgwa peacefully that was served by the maids along side with an apple juice which they enjoyed a lot, he notices Jungwon, his favourite dongsaeng. looking down at his Yakgwa, the glossy cookies on his hands, he looked at Jungwon again. He smiled made a tiny steps towards the younger, and shoving the cookies in front of him, and nodding towards Jungwon, indicating to take it which the smaller shyly did and took a small bite on it. Immediately earning a smile of triumphant from Jake, as their tiny movements goes unnoticed by the others.

Well, Jungwon. He is quite and also observant, too observant that he always observe on the smallest things.
Turning his gaze and full attention on the line of the tiny red ants, being careful to not touch it and just look at it silently. he also lets out a giggle when he noticed the other small creature would lost their paths and goes into different directions, in short cutting their lines off. it was amusing for him, as he was always amused by everything.

"Look! hyungs! See what I found!" Niki shouted with his bright voice, catching the others attention and turned to look at him running back to them. They didn't even notice Niki left. "I don't know the name but Taki's mother told me that it's not harmful and just a normal plant." he genuinely spoke and smiled to them, holding the white flowers with his two hands. The others only eyes it confusedly. he went to pass the flowers for each one of them, the others carefully accepting and continued to look at it curiously.

"What's the name of this?"

"It's my first time seeing this."

"Do they have other colors? like blue?"

"How did you find this, Niki?"

"Look at it, So beautiful."

their voices mixes with each other, as they kept chattering and complementing how fine the flower is. but this one particular little prince stayed silent and carefully looks at the flower in his hands.

"I know the name." he whispers and look up, the others gathered in front of him and and placed their flowers down on the red royal carpet, making it look like a pile, together. "what is it, Jungwon?" one of them asks.

"Hydrangea."  Jungwon responded and also placed his own flower down, joining it with the others.

they were silent as they waited for Jungwon to speak again,

"It symbolizes 'togetherness."

The memories flashed through his mind as it made him smile a little, that was the best memory he had with all of them. When they were still so young and not bothered by the world and how their Life Goes On.

He remembers how Niki would always disappear from their picnic spot and came back with tons of Hydrangea, he misses that flower so much, it was rare and hard to find in any place. He hoped he would be able to see the Hydrangea again, bring it to the others and tells them that 'this flowers was used to be their symbol.

he hoped.

Jungwon stood in front of an emerald big twin doors. Sighing to himself, he let the guards open it for him as he entered the big throne room.

Even though he was against of all these,

he had to do it.

So he is here, Ready to present as the new Descendant of Edhens.

[wanna know smth? I like writing flashback or memories like in this chapter]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 5.2K 65
it all started in an interview. ( sunghoon × oc ) status: complete © heurfics 2021
134K 4.5K 40
You •ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ• it was just a coincidence you two met •ʙᴜᴛ• you kept meeting him again •ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ• what will happen between you two? •• •• Start:...
25.5K 994 22
wrote this 2 months ago but only publishing it now on 08/10/22 started: 05/08/22 published: 08/10/22 completed: 16/01/24
43.5K 2.2K 29
"Because I lost everything, I became a monster that can't die." Started - 3•2•23 Ended - 10•13•23